What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アーリマン / Ahriman] 紋章騎士ノルド ~隷装の騎士編~ (RJ266435)

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I gotta say, this might be the biggest dickslap in the face from an H game dev i've ever had. I bought the game on english dlsite, the motherfucker then removes it because its a buggy piece of shit, fixes it (i assume) puts it back, AND NOW, since he removed it, its gone from my purchase history, meaning he wants me to buy the game AGAIN, if i want to play the fixed version...top tier bullshit right there.
Didn't you get a refund?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It actually disappeared from my purchase history page also and I never got refunded by Dlsite. I actually manually looked through my bank statements for the past couple months just to confirm this.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It actually disappeared from my purchase history page also and I never got refunded by Dlsite. I actually manually looked through my bank statements for the past couple months just to confirm this.
Ah...sorry to hear that, but also nice to hear im not the only one who got fucked over. Same thing happened to me when vitamin quest was removed.

notwavman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Haven't you received your money back when it was removed?
Designation haven't changed, BTW, the same game number.
Also you're eligible for discount coupon, I believe, he was sending them out to everyone who bought the buggy version.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Haven't you received your money back when it was removed?
Designation haven't changed, BTW, the same game number.
Also you're eligible for discount coupon, I believe, he was sending them out to everyone who bought the buggy version.
I havent received anything, and to be honest i had completely forgotten about the game after it was deleted. Maybe i got the coupon but didnt apply it?

petrify

Reputation score
Ok but seriously htf do you get the extra 3 scenes per enemy? I'm not seeing any extra fights unlocking even at level 4 defeat.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok but seriously htf do you get the extra 3 scenes per enemy? I'm not seeing any extra fights unlocking even at level 4 defeat.
At every type of enemies (Soldier, Goblin, Bandit) there will be 1 stage that have a small text at select stage that means "alternate defeat scene" (CMIIW)

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Just want to say in case you can't run the game, set whatever virus protection you're using to exclude the game folder then it'll work. As mentioned previously most AV gets triggered by the spaghetti code it use, (For me the error is wfaudio.dll line 124 error)

Mamango

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game was refunded in Dlsite points, not in real money, so you should have some points.

elfoxy

Reputation score
I gotta say, this might be the biggest dickslap in the face from an H game dev i've ever had. I bought the game on english dlsite, the motherfucker then removes it because its a buggy piece of shit, fixes it (i assume) puts it back, AND NOW, since he removed it, its gone from my purchase history, meaning he wants me to buy the game AGAIN, if i want to play the fixed version...top tier bullshit right there.
stonks

kyriacos

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know what is going on in the bandit defeat scene where she’s forced to fight in the arena? I honestly can’t figure out wtf is going on.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Trying to progress in this game is honestly so obnoxious and not fun in the slightest. Jesus, glad I didn't pay for this one. This dev has gone so incredibly downhill in the last couple years. Truly disappointing.

notwavman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Progress is extremely easy and in fact getting defeated takes some effort.
Simply perform necessary attacks based on what enemies prepare and that's all.
After you buy a few 500 g priced skills in the camp, Nord becomes almost invincible.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nevermind, I beat it, I attached a save file for anyone who just wants to get access to everything from the get-go. If there are any secrets in the game, I'm not aware of them. This game was just boring and obnoxious, but the audio and CG's are decent, as always. There's like barely any content in the game to speak of, otherwise.

Attachments

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
At every type of enemies (Soldier, Goblin, Bandit) there will be 1 stage that have a small text at select stage that means "alternate defeat scene" (CMIIW)
are the ones that have different icons in stage select ones the special levels? the icons that have yellow background?

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Na, the alternate defeat scene stage will have an extra small font size sentence in the stage description box, the letters are in pink color. The stage won't actually show up until you're currently at defeat L3 and most/all stages beaten for that branch i think.

Once you've unlocked the bonus stage for that branch then it'll always just show up even at defeat L0.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Na, the alternate defeat scene stage will have an extra small font size sentence in the stage description box, the letters are in pink color. The stage won't actually show up until you're currently at defeat L3 and most/all stages beaten for that branch i think.

Once you've unlocked the bonus stage for that branch then it'll always just show up even at defeat L0.
uuhhh... i still dont get it. mind giving a screenshot of the 3 bonus stages? btw, i used the save file given above.