What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アーリマン / Ahriman] 紋章騎士ノルド ~隷装の騎士編~ (RJ266435)

SubSupreme

Reputation score
Overall, it's not that different from his first attempt at this... which is a shame. The bondage is nice but not all that varied in terms of different types of bondage. Since there is no XP or way to upgrade outside of the shop skills (that I know of), the combat becomes grindy without reward and trying to lose on purpose to see the lewds also seems to take a bit. Not a "bad" game at all and I wish the creator success because Asagi was amazing and I am a bondage slut, but at the end of the day it's a shame to see a creator struggle so much to produce something so much less than what they did before.

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Overall, it's not that different from his first attempt at this... which is a shame. The bondage is nice but not all that varied in terms of different types of bondage. Since there is no XP or way to upgrade outside of the shop skills (that I know of), the combat becomes grindy without reward and trying to lose on purpose to see the lewds also seems to take a bit. Not a "bad" game at all and I wish the creator success because Asagi was amazing and I am a bondage slut, but at the end of the day it's a shame to see a creator struggle so much to produce something so much less than what they did before.
Oh, there is a way to level her up, you just have to buy the first item in the shop (the one that gets more expensive with every time you buy it) and she'll become stronger.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So not really related to this game but there isn't enough info to really start a GUC thread either so I figured I'd just put it here for now.

Well, he made a blogpost introducing the next game.

To put it simply...well, think of Asagi with FGO combat (get 5 cards, pick 3)
And one of the character shown is basically not-BB...

Back to his old artstyle as well

The blog show just a few sample screens and a twitter video showing the attack sequence, not much else to go on.

Emilru

Reputation score
is there not a recollection room in this game...? Cause I can't find it..