What's new

[ABANDONED] クベルの首枷病 (RJ255342) Partial

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
.....人の身体じろじろ見ていて、ほんと不快だったわ i am not sure if the first part before the "," is about her or the guy but i will assume is the guy so i would put it as: "he was watching my body closely, it was unpleasant"

Seroに求められる事を想像しながらしたオナニー this 1 is easy: i do it while imagining Sero asking me" not sure if you should mention sex or something....

お気に入りのSEX just leave it as favorite sex.

膣イキ経験 Vaginal experience? i think it refers to the amount of normal sex or how confortable with vaginal sex she is. Many of this only make sense with the test that comes after (or at least a little more sense)

消せない記憶 Unforgetable memory

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't know purpose of this thread. There is no info, no links, no explanations. Does author need help with translating mentioned phrases?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
No idea, the guy isn't responding
Maybe he still playing it? the game is good but slow to start, just the prologue is about 1h and is important at least if you want the game to have deep, either that or he saw the notice of the dead of sad panda and is still crying in fetal position xD

Third option he is laughing like mad saying "is mine, mineeee"

Term444

Reputation score
Id very much like the hear from it too
You said the partial is being reviewed now

Is it just a Menu translation, or is it story too?
Im curious, this seems a nice project.
Also I feel it has quite some potential for expanding some of the elements.
I like some of the design decisions made too.

One of the things (besides extra cgs and scenarios) that is lacked imo was her actually changing the outfit gradually.
The creator made such a big deal of her re-dressing herself that I thought it would play a bigger part in the game.
That would actually be a very cost-efficient way to enhance the experience. Make her change her outfit gradually (keep the special underwear on instead of switching to the black one after a while and later on keeping the choker).

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No idea, the guy isn't responding
Can't you just release it, anyway? I know that I won't notice... I'm going to enjoy it with or without any review. Besides, like you said, the guy isn't responding.

Last edited:

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can't you just release it, anyway? I know that I won't notice... I'm going to enjoy it with or without any review. Besides, like you said, the guy isn't responding.
Yes, lets make public testing.

Term444

Reputation score
There's no partial. But I think everyone got it already...
Maybe you can enlighten me. I dont understand. The guy who created the thread did say there was a partial and it would be reviewed atm. Then they stopped answering. I dont get it.
Do you have any info we dont?

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's actually done, we're just working on it more. I don't owe any of you anything, keep pissing me off and you're not getting anything, at all.
1.2 is out, ofc you know I hope.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's actually done, we're just working on it more. I don't owe any of you anything, keep pissing me off and you're not getting anything, at all.
I'm not sure anyone was trying to. It's just that the first post is like some sort of encrypted gibberish that we're supposed to decode. Would've made a lot more sense to say "hey I translated this game and handed it off to so-and-so to review."

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
According to machine translation of their Twitter, they are preparing Steam launch. Does it mean they will make translation themself ?