What's new

RPG RPG Maker [あぶらそば日和/ Aburasoba Biyori]モンスター・ファイト / Monster Fight (RJ324547)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
1626352669124.png
Link:

Controls:
Basic RPG Maker Controls

In-depth Gameplay:
Real simple game, you fight other monsters in the underground arena and gather DvDs to increase your skills.

Story:
Sameyama Memimi works at a convenient store and is the student council president on the surface, but she's also the leader of monster organization underneath! Fight in the underground arena to challenge other monsters, and make your organization thrive!

Fetishes:
Rape, Tentacle​

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

zths

Reputation score
I'm shocked by the size of this game, it's too small, so I haven't bought it yet.

njws has already been very large and this game is only less than 400m.

Reputation score
Well uhh... you weren't wrong. The game is hilariously short (I think there's....three fights? Assuming you speed through/try for a virgin clear.

53? Scenes, 19 base CGs, all of the content is in the fallout from losing matches, so if you're planning to enjoy it organically you'll need to lose your matches. Though that's not especially hard to do.

You unlock the entire CG Room by beating the game though, so no need to torture yourself if you're not in the mood, or can't read Japanese. Probably not the most exciting game in that case, as I feel most of the draw of this game would be its writing.

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm surprised this got this small amount of attention. The scenarios (as in the events happening) in this game are hilarious (and sexy too), so for those who got their curiosity piqued, I suggest grabbing AdventCirno's MTL tool and giving this game a shot.

Dzhazgo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Most likely it's makers fetishes to blame. Those things with... small audience, so to say... They did go easy on this one, in comparison with previous games, but still i have a feeling they wont completely remove those in any of their creations.

NeoGenesis

Reputation score
It doesn't seem like this game has a small amount of attention considering it exceeded 3k Dl.

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
It doesn't seem like this game has a small amount of attention considering it exceeded 3k Dl.
Oh, I meant here. Though that can't really be measured by the amount of posts in this thread, my bad.

blerghit

Reputation score
I like most of Aburasoba Biyori games, the artstyle is just somehow neat. Also often monstergirls or demongirls, which is a +.
Though im not big fan of the scat side of their fetishes, the forced exhibitionism/shaming is ok.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I need an anime crossover with this girl, gura gawr and ikamusume in my life.