What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [ acerola] [ あせろら] KANADE and the Ecchi Worklife / 寝取られ幼馴染奏~おっとり天然幼馴染のHなアルバイト生活~ (RE187698) (RJ187698)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 寝取られ幼馴染奏(From the maker of Netorare Imouto Misaki)

I'm having issues hooking the partial to the game. I don't see the option for /kf32x16 /ks2 /x /c /v or whatever. Do I need to add the partial somewhere specific?

namhoang909

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

:confused: in third picture on upper right side there is a scene she has sex while that dude standing outside, can anyone tell me how to make it?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

V1.06 with voice is up on the usual sites ;)

whiteninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im having problems using vnr with this (Im also a noob to vnr). This is what I get when using it:

It's like it wont display the entire text or even correspond to whats showing.

Also applying the partial kills the voices.

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Im having problems using vnr with this (Im also a noob to vnr). This is what I get when using it:

It's like it wont display the entire text or even correspond to whats showing.

Also applying the partial kills the voices.
I dropped VNR in favor of Chiitrans Lite, it's not only easier but also better and it doesn't have that many bugs

That being said if you still don't want to drop VNR check for the latest update, I do remember there being an updated version with it's name changed, something like ITVNR I don't clearly remember it's name

EDIT: It's called ITHVNR

roxazthelight

Reputation score

Anyone know how to trigger the teacher route?

And what to do at night as a guy beside going home, since I've visited everything and nothing happened.

Sorry if this has been explained or something

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to trigger the teacher route?

And what to do at night as a guy beside going home, since I've visited everything and nothing happened.
Don't know If you found a solution yet but if I remember right you need to work at a shady place like the Cabaret.
The Teacher should see you there after work and then it should begin.

As the Guy you can later on place Cameras in places you can Work with Misaki.
You can then watch the NTR footage at home.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was wondering how can I trigger the next event of this part? Just in case, I've tried to sell any clothes but it doesn't work at all. . .

Attachments

Last edited:

Joe32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was wondering how can I trigger the next event of this part? Just in case, I've tried to sell any clothes but it doesn't work at all. . .
Try selling the gym clothes at least 4 times.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I remember there were 2 guys making a partial for this, can someone point me to the finished one? or the better one? (as in more things translated)

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a slight problem when using VNR and this game that I wonder anyone has ever had before. VNR is able to translate everything just fine, except the H-scenes. VNR does not pick them up but after the scene is over, it works again just fine.

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

H-Scenes don't work the same way, I use ITH + Translation Aggregator and simply change the hook in ITH's drop down menu as soon as a H-scene starts. Works perfectly.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was never a fan of NTR games. Makes my heart pound too much to see how dumb the male is to figure it out that something is wrong. Then again its also the MC fault (or in this case ours since we can control her) for not stopping it. Also starting a relationship where sadly the one she truly loves has a small dick to satisfy her. Though this series is something that i like for some reason. Don't know why but i guess i just like the art of these games.

Zaqwer2

Lurker
Reputation score
What font is the game using? I can't see any text when playing and from what I've read it's probably becouse I don't have required font.

Nisha

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get the ChikaxFather scenes?I already got all his scenes and it isn´t showing up anywhere

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hi Guys, Any suggestions to solve this problem? :cry:o_O
View attachment 42696
Seeing as the title is in giberish instead of Japanese, the answer is easy.

Wolf RPG is way more sensitive to local setting than RPG maker.

To play most wolf rpg game you either need to have switched your local Unicode setting to Japanese (under regional setting in the window system configuration) or use an emulating tool (applocale, NTLEA, LE...) to do the job instead (both require to have Asian language pack installed on your computer. Unless you have a pirate version of window, if not installed window will download it automatically when you select it from microfsoft server).

If after that you still have these error, the most likely explanation is that you got the game from someone not using Japanese local setting, and the game file name got corrupted on his computer, so you'll need to find another source for the soft.