What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [ acerola] [ あせろら] KANADE and the Ecchi Worklife / 寝取られ幼馴染奏~おっとり天然幼馴染のHなアルバイト生活~ (RE187698) (RJ187698)

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 寝取られ幼馴染奏(From the maker of Netorare Imouto Misaki)

there also a "summary of the year + next work preview" post =>

Next heroine (if we can call her that) look quite cute ^^.
Wait that's the heroine for the next game? I thought it was going to be one of these:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wait that's the heroine for the next game? I thought it was going to be one of these:
Not certain.
I read the post quickly, and translating tool arent perfect translation.

I'll leave it to someone more gifted with japanese - or wait until I got a clearer head after the X-mas party to found out what's really being said in all this...

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not certain.
I read the post quickly, and translating tool arent perfect translation.

I'll leave it to someone more gifted with japanese - or wait until I got a clearer head after the X-mas party to found out what's really being said in all this...
Ok I went back and read your link and she's actually the Guild receptionist.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't even know how to be in Japan locale :3
Then you should read the FAQ.
Don't get me wrong, no hard feelings, but there's a lot of tutorials of how to do everything, if there were rep system right now, people would be -raping you.

Check this.

BTW, those thread tags are hilarious :D

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone know how to cheat in mv games? they always seem to show a bunch of stuff running at the same time when i try cheat engine.

EDIT: lol, just realized i posted this in the wrong thread, sorry. (wolf rpg is luckily easy to use With CE)

Last edited:

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What are the chances of someone turning the partial into a complete translation? I can't bring myself to play these when I have no idea what's going on. And this like their previous game looks like a lot of fun. Please someone pick it up for a full translation. :(
I'd nearly fund a full translation but I'm not sure either how much is would cost or how long it would take. xD
Depending on who you get for the job, a game this size should cost between 600-850$ and could take anything from 1 month to an eternity. some People are cheaper though, and many are more expensive. (some even do it for free, imagine that.)

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's not much story to this... Even if it was translated, you would probably skip half of the story...

SPOILER WARNING!

PLOT:
MC's childhood friend after so many years of being a pussy summed up the courage to tell MC he likes her and imagine, MC likes him as well. They hook up and MC loses virginity and it's painful and there's blood everywhere but she likes it...

Next day out of blue, the father of MC's new boyfriend aka VirginityTaker says his company has gone bankrupt and that he has accumulated a lot of debt and just as he was telling that awesome story, some Yakuza(Japanese Mafia) storm the house and demands MONEY! After a lot of boring dialogs, they come to an arrangement. They will pay all of the debt after XY time(XY is 1 month, I think). You being now a part of the family decide to pick up part jobs all around town to help collect the money needed to pay off the debt the father of the VirginityTaker that has nothing to do with you accumulated.

Here your story of love, betrayal, sexual addiction, cheating and changing clothes begin...

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's not much story to this... Even if it was translated, you would probably skip half of the story...

SPOILER WARNING!

PLOT:
MC's childhood friend after so many years of being a pussy summed up the courage to tell MC he likes her and imagine, MC likes him as well. They hook up and MC loses virginity and it's painful and there's blood everywhere but she likes it...

Next day out of blue, the father of MC's new boyfriend aka VirginityTaker says his company has gone bankrupt and that he has accumulated a lot of debt and just as he was telling that awesome story, some Yakuza(Japanese Mafia) storm the house and demands MONEY! After a lot of boring dialogs, they come to an arrangement. They will pay all of the debt after XY time(XY is 1 month, I think). You being now a part of the family decide to pick up part jobs all around town to help collect the money needed to pay off the debt the father of the VirginityTaker that has nothing to do with you accumulated.

Here your story of love, betrayal, sexual addiction, cheating and changing clothes begin...
Basically Netorare Imouto Misaki 2.0

rizo

Reputation score

SPOILER WARNING!

PLOT:

I'd play the shit out of this if it was in English.
I love Netorare Imuto Misaki, and this sounds like the same type of game.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Voice patch is up on Acerola blog

FargoonU

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is someone working on a complete translation !?

The last game I played from the same author "Netorare Imouto Misaki ~Ecchi Arubaito Sex Life~" was very enjoyable.

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright I managed to finish the game. Here's a quick walkthrough

I won't touch on how to get the scenes of the main girl since they are mostly idiot proof. If you can't get the next scene, check your energy level, lust level, attire and lastly, condoms. You can get condoms from the man in the park (it's the last option). In order to live stream herself, you need to purchase the 100k item in the park that has the description of youtube.

In order to get the events of the blonde girl, the 4th green stat(detection) must be maxed out and it can easily be done through 'public' events. The more 'public' it is, the easier for the MC to find out, the faster you raise that stat.

Afterwards, you can just walk around town and look for the signs namely;
(may not be in order)
1) Outside her room
2) Park x3
3) Apartment opposite your house
4) Slum where the beggar is
5) Inn x3
6) School Toilet
7) School Classroom
8) Karaoke

There are a few scenes that the main girl has to experience in order to unlock additional scenes for the blonde girl.

1. Finishing the teacher route
2. Finishing the landlord route
3. Finishing the friend route

That's pretty much it.
ED1 : Landlord route (complete landlord route)
ED2 : Friend route (complete friend route)
ED3 : Teacher route (complete teacher route)
ED4 : AV route (have lesser than 100k by day 60)
ED5 : NTR end (whore herself out to civilians)
ED6 : Normal End
ED7 : Love End

100% save down below
hey how i get the love and normal end
the sister of mc has scenes type incest? or is ntr
all i get is her playing with herself
and when is the night and mc go speak with her the first option she lose the respect point what she mostily says im curious

Last edited:

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hey how i get the love and normal end
ending based from flagpoints you got from event, of course you complete the main challenge "collect 1M yen"

Father NTR ending : +100 flagpoints or more from father event
Friend NTR ending : +100 flagpoints or more from friend event
Teacher NTR ending : +100 flagpoints or more from teacher event
Normal NTR ending : +100 flagpoints or more from part time work event
Love ending : +100 flagpoints or more from boyfriend event (sex with boyfriend in night phase) without trigger any cheating event
Normal ending : if failed to have any 100 flagpoints, you got this ending
AV ending : failed to have 1M yen before day 61, flagpoint don't matter

the sister of mc has scenes type incest? or is ntr
all i get is her playing with herself
voyeur and video recording, the only incest scene from father
for how and where to got scene, check this thread's previous page

cristalguadi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm still having trouble getting the teacher event to start, I had the MC work at "bad" places like the hostess club, the swimsuit av place and the voice acting bit, its past 21 days, but I still can't start the teacher event at all.

Any advice or specific instructions that could help with this?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm still having trouble getting the teacher event to start, I had the MC work at "bad" places like the hostess club, the swimsuit av place and the voice acting bit, its past 21 days, but I still can't start the teacher event at all.

Any advice or specific instructions that could help with this?
What is teacher event? The scene where she teaches the kid or is it the sports teacher at school?

If it's the sports teacher, you have to let him see you work in one of those high class places like the bar. Anyway, you get an event where teacher sees you going in or out and he's like: Woah! What is she doing there...

namhoang909

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

update found some new scenes of sister: one in karaoke store, then at right corner of the school, the rest can be found in school around warehouse, in fat man room and house of old man,
somehow I can not get last scene after dating with that old fat and with teacher
Afterwards, you can just walk around town and look for the signs namely;
(may not be in order)
1) Outside her room
2) Park x3
3) Apartment opposite your house
4) Slum where the beggar is
5) Inn x3
6) School Toilet
7) School Classroom
8) Karaoke
someone did it already:D
update: I've gotten all scene of sister, most of them are from people Kanade has "relationship" with so you need to start event with old fat man, principal and friend (guy with blue hair) most scene can be found in school, fat man's room and her room

Last edited:

rizo

Reputation score

Anyone know if there are any plans on a full translation for this one?
Looks awesome, and I really enjoyed the first one.

d-one

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know how flagpoints work ?

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

anyone know how flagpoints work ?
Uh. Sorta? I mean it's all about having more events with that character, what exactly are you having trouble understanding?