What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [ acerola] [ あせろら] KANADE and the Ecchi Worklife / 寝取られ幼馴染奏~おっとり天然幼馴染のHなアルバイト生活~ (RE187698) (RJ187698)

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 寝取られ幼馴染奏(From the maker of Netorare Imouto Misaki)

Had no idea this game had finally come out, I really liked Misaki NTR.

Played around for a while and I have to say that Acerola is god like when it comes to cumbaths among other things! Compared to Misaki and their other games I'm also really happy that you can have sex with almost everyone now. Wish they did this with their Knight games. I'm really impressed and satisfied with this 'sequel'.

Anyway, I was happy to see that my cheat table for Misaki NTR also worked flawlessly for this game. They split up their day system so now the current in-game day isn't tied to how many days have past; this wasn't a big deal since I just had to copy a pointer and change some offsets. Detection wasn't hard to find either, its pointer was right next to the other stats pointers.

So I thought I'd share my cheat tables (both Misaki & this one), too. I didn't add money since its super easy to find money, and if you freeze the time of day and day values you can just prostitute for a couple of times and get rich quickly. Also sorry If I got the main girl's name wrong, I have no idea what it is and VNR translates it to 'Quartet'

Quartet Includes:
Main Girl:
Code:
Clothing, Sexual Desire, Stamina, Sense of Guilt, Detection
Day:
Code:
Current Day of the Week, Total Number Of Days Past, Time Of Day
Misaki Includes:
Main Girl:
Code:
Clothing, Sexual Desire, Stamina, Sense of Guilt
Day:
Code:
Day (Add 7 to current day to get that day for the next week), Time Of Day
Thanks for the table... can you do one for Demon Queen Melissa v1.10?(since it was updated lately and also a pretty good game from Acerola). This game... http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28384&highlight=acerola Marina needs to check pointers in the actual table, i think Melissa and the Elf girl are working normall(from the table in this post http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=853253&postcount=177)

Last edited:

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah this came out back in 2016/08/30 on DMM which is shown here

and we have another thread already for that version.

unless the dlsite one has more options and cg's and stuff.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=912287&postcount=12

I just started playing this game yesterday and since I liked it, I made a partial for it. If you haven't played it and want to play with most of the stuff translated, grab the partial from the link above.

EDIT:

So the guy(Rrezz) that made the thread in the translation section deleted the whole thread because I uploaded my partial there... Just LOL.

Obviously, for some reason he's pissed because I uploaded the partial for the game he was doing for a month so he deleted the whole thread... Anyhow here is the new link for the partial I made.

EDIT2:

New link few posts below.

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=912287&postcount=12

I just started playing this game yesterday and since I liked it, I made a partial for it. If you haven't played it and want to play with most of the stuff translated, grab the partial from the link above.

EDIT:

So the guy(Rrezz) that made the thread in the translation section deleted the whole thread because I uploaded my partial there... Just LOL.

Obviously, for some reason he's pissed because I uploaded the partial for the game he was doing for a month so he deleted the whole thread... Anyhow here is the new link for the partial I made.

You did the same thing when I finished my translation for Shinobi Buster Mizuna.

I realize you want to help, and I honestly love that you're so eager to, but the way you do it is really offensive. As with me back then, I don't believe Rrezz asked for help on the translation... He's probably looking up on the database to translate more, and then here you are, trampling all over his work for no apparent reason.

If we want help on a project, we ask others. If someone doesn't ask for help with his project, we respect his decision and wait till he either finishes his work, or stops at a point and lets anyone else willing continue. That's the proper etiquette, and it's what we should all to to avoid conflicts like this one.
There are so many games anyway, there's literally no reason to mess up with an ongoing translation unless you want to sabotage the guy that's trying his best.

You should at least respect a person's feeling more. "Just LOL." is not the right attitude, at least in my opinion.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't see why anyone would get offended because someone else works on the same game? I do partial for myself and I share them with others. If he wanted, he could also upload his partial also. There would be two versions then and people can decide for themselves whichever they want to use. Me uploading my version of partial translation doesn't invalidate his work whatsoever.

I started doing my partial without any knowledge anyone else did it. I found the game on some site a few weeks ago, downloaded it and started to play it yesterday. I liked the game so I made partial. After that, I thought, "Okey I made the partial, might as well share with other people if they want." I saw then there was already thread for it so I put my link there.

Even if I did know someone else was working on a partial translation, why should I wait for him to finish? It's my choice whether I do a partial translation for a game or not. If I like the game, I always do a partial for it the way I like it.

And to clarify, what I did with your translation was change things to the way I like it and shared it. I never said it was my translation whatsoever, I just changed bits and adjusted things to the way I like and when you said you're against it, I removed the link it.

This partial I did alone from scratch, I didn't download his translation and then finish it so I don't owe him anything.

I still don't get what's with all this drama. It's a freaking translation which is supposed to help other people understand and enjoy the game more. It shouldn't matter who worked on it. At least that's how I see it.

There was no disrespect or ill-fellings from my side. He obviously thinks the work he invested in translation is wasted because I uploaded a partial already for it. That's just not true. His translation might be even better on something things or all for that matter and we could've even combined the two versions into one to make the translation even better.

My politics is that my partial are always opened for anyone else to use and alter but I guess most of you guys that also do partials don't have the same politics.

What is the reason your guys even do partials?

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know about the other translators, but I give out my partials to make it easier for others to play the game I played. And I realize you are not doing this out of spite, I just believe that you could talk to the guy doing the partial/full translation before you start, because this way it's like you're not caring at all about how much time he has spent on what he did up till now.

About not knowing if someone else works on a partial, well you couldn't have known if you downloaded it today, so I'm sorry for that... However, what I do when I get a new game to work on is look around the forum for a bit, usually if there's a translation I find it, and then I usually grab that partial/full, and then in the case I like it and want to make an extended partial or something I tell the author and get his consent. I know you're not obliged to do it my way, but it feels like this way everyone is happy.

Anyway, sorry about the lecture-y posts, I don't mean to offend you in any way since I know you want to help the community as much as we all do. Cheers~

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What are the chances of someone turning the partial into a complete translation? I can't bring myself to play these when I have no idea what's going on. And this like their previous game looks like a lot of fun. Please someone pick it up for a full translation. :(
I'd nearly fund a full translation but I'm not sure either how much is would cost or how long it would take. xD

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For some reason I'm having trouble with the partial, kR1pt0n1t3. it's giving me an error after every sex scene, I'm pretty sure it's linked to ejaculation totals on the picture, because they aren't going up, but the game doesn't crash or anything, so it's still playable. I'm pretty sure I unpacked everything properly, and of course I'm in Japanese local 24/7 so it's not that. uploaded my save to see if you can reproduce it.

Attachments

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For some reason I'm having trouble with the partial, kR1pt0n1t3. it's giving me an error after every sex scene, I'm pretty sure it's linked to ejaculation totals on the picture, because they aren't going up, but the game doesn't crash or anything, so it's still playable. I'm pretty sure I unpacked everything properly, and of course I'm in Japanese local 24/7 so it's not that. uploaded my save to see if you can reproduce it.
Thanks for reporting it.

It's a standard problem when translating wolf games. Sometimes the author decides to use variable name to identify a variable instead of the variable identifier (which is usually a number) so when you translate the variable name, the game can't find it and you get that green error.

If you find more of those errors please report them. If you could write the two numbers in the error message that would be very helpful. The first number is event number and the second is the line inside the event that's wrong.

I uploded the translation again. It's fixed now.

Attachments

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just believe that you could talk to the guy doing the partial/full translation before you start, because this way it's like you're not caring at all about how much time he has spent on what he did up till now.
Nobody should have to or need to do this, as kR1pt0n1t3 said people can use whatever version of the translation they want, no one is forcing them. How much time someone has been working on something is completely irrelevant so I'm not even sure where you were trying to take that.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nobody should have to or need to do this, as kR1pt0n1t3 said people can use whatever version of the translation they want, no one is forcing them. How much time someone has been working on something is completely irrelevant so I'm not even sure where you were trying to take that.
That's not entirely true. People will use the translation that is more complete. Thus even if there are 3 versions, 2 of those versions will be next to nonexistent. In the case of full translations, people will either use the one that's most easy to get, or try them all out and keep the one that seems to be on the point.

And you don't have to do it the way I do it, but I like considering the feelings and efforts of others, as I said noone gets mad or unhappy that way.

LokexD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't manage to get texthookers and the like to work =/ Anyone got a completed save file I can use instead?

Cheers

FFCloud25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't manage to get texthookers and the like to work =/ Anyone got a completed save file I can use instead?

Cheers
If you're using VNR (Visual novel reader), best you can do is go to 'Text Settings' for the game and tick the "Keep all threads from the selected dialog engine".

Attachments

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cheers
This is the only one you'll ever need for wolf games.

/kf32x16 /ks2 /x /c /v

It's one of the threads below GetGlyphOutlineA, usually lstrlenA.

It only spams during checking inventory, buying items so switch to some other thread if you don't have very strong PC then switch back to lstrlenA after you're done.

shiion1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

kR1pt0n1t3 man, could you re-upload the partial translation? Mega link is down :c

Also, huge thanks to you and everyone who is doing partial's on these games.. hope you guys can get along with each other

Merry Christimas...ish ? xD

Deleted member 307750

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys I get an error when I try launching the game, 'Cannot locate basic game info' and then it shows the directory of the game. I can run other RPG Maker games so I'm not sure what the issue is.

FFCloud25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys I get an error when I try launching the game, 'Cannot locate basic game info' and then it shows the directory of the game. I can run other RPG Maker games so I'm not sure what the issue is.
Are you in Japan locale? WolfRPG games don't like being played in other locales from my experience

Trapwannabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are we going to have a complete translation? And do we really have to use the "hook" thing? I never used it before, i'm more used to the All Decrypter... :/

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any news from the author? I remember they planning to add Voice for this game but I'm not sure anymore.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Any news from the author? I remember they planning to add Voice for this game but I'm not sure anymore.
There a post on the circle blog where they talk about multiple subjet. From memory one of them spoke about having found a studio for doing the audio (wich I assume is for that game), but seem it's costly. Apparently patch are planned, so maybe a good idea to grab the game now if the price rise with the voice.
And it seem planned for january / february 2017.
Although translation tool aren't perfect so I may have understand wrongly.

for the post =>

there also a "summary of the year + next work preview" post =>

Next heroine (if we can call her that) look quite cute ^^.