What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [ acerola] [ あせろら] KANADE and the Ecchi Worklife / 寝取られ幼馴染奏~おっとり天然幼馴染のHなアルバイト生活~ (RE187698) (RJ187698)

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 寝取られ幼馴染奏(From the maker of Netorare Imouto Misaki)

Just reminder, like in previous acerola works, this hook code still works. hope this will do for now till someone throw tantrum to get this genuinely translated.
Code:
/c /hbn*0@493F83 /w1 /kf64:16
credit to original poster of the code, sorry i forgot you name

=======================
There's still shota, plus there's inseki this time, but i was hoping bestiality & public meat toilet or glory hole
maaaaaan, Alice Magical Change are still irreplacable

lol @ macr*ss f MC in this game

Edit: i really mean it, someone should throw tantrum to get this translated

Last edited:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm stuck as the guy at night... I walk around all over the place and have no idea what to do.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

She has scenes. To get them, you have to get the main girl's last stat too 100. This triggers a cutscene of the male lead seeing the main girl being fucked in the book store. From there, every time you have control of the guy you can look for scenes of the blonde girl. They are as follows:
The last camera scene is in the old Japanese style house where the main girl can get raped by the old man. Also, there's a scene outside to the right corner of the school. Taking a look a the files, there appears to be more scenes with the twintail, but I don't know how to unlock them.

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks bluepanda, I can fully enjoy this game knowing that

Btw, is there any good method to rise dramatically the "detection" stat? It took me 2 hours to start looking H-scenes and it's on 10

EDIT: NVM, It scalated quickly, btw shouldn't this game have voices? Mizaki had them :(

Last edited:

uhhouhho

Reputation score

this game not have voice yet , from the twitter

あせろら
‏@aceroladoujin
@asuna4340 早速のプレイ、誠にありがとうございます。 BGVに関しまして、大変申し訳ございません。 今回のボイスにつきましては、確約はできませんが、これからの追加パッチで検討しております。

I'm really hope that they would add a voice in the patch soon

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't trigger teacher last event even with the requirement.
oh well, acerola always have these kind of bug

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't trigger teacher last event even with the requirement.
oh well, acerola always have these kind of bug
How did you get the teacher event?

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How did you get the teacher event?
Just work at bad related place such as cabaret, wait till 21 days pass and you can start the event.

also

発覚状態では受けられない
I don't understand this req, can someone enlighten me? since my Japanese still weak.
EDIT:
looks like you can't get some event if you get exposed early. so if you want to do Alto and teach end, take a good care and not to whore yourself everywhere

Last edited:

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

EDIT:
looks like you can't get some event if you get exposed early. so if you want to do Alto and teach end, take a good care and not to whore yourself everywhere
Thanks!

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get ending 7?
no matter what I do I can only get end 6 :(

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i wish the blonde tsundere girl had more of the story.

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any full save?

How to get AV work for MC? I had tried finishing gravure, voice acting and camgirl jobs, but that didn't trigger anything. I also don't have luck with events at used panties shop (only a first event and then just selling clothes from inventory)

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how do you raise the last detection stat? The shop doesn't seem to have anything that can raise it

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About the cloth store event, the game shows in the menu 3 things...
First Day or time
Second the needed cloths
Third the cost from desire amount(goes up to 1000... at 1000 she goes insane/crazy for sex). If it shows 400/1000, 400 will be the amount needed and 1000 the amount you have for example.
Shame: 100 at start(reduce this to 0 through events or items and you'll be able to see most if not all events, some will show 20 here, then you need to have 20... depending on cases the teacher event/friend event i think you need to consider the amount there)
And last value is: Detection. Once 100, you can easily go to the places the girl did things and put câmeras and such to watch her in the move(or get to watch the blond one going for it).

In the place where you can sell your cloths, sell the one the guy asks and the event will happen(if he asks for the Gym, sell that). Remember, don't sell all or it'll bug and end the day instead.

I still didn't understand how to force father event though(if it was her father or such in her home during the day). Edit: Finally got it, i put the cloths needed to whore in front of the hotel and took a shower, also talked with her father one time with each cloth before taking a shower and he showed up after event.

Game seems to follow a pattern of 2 touch/grab events, 1 needing condoms(buy from the guy) and 1~3 later to finish. Once did the finish, it'll be possible to watch/put a câmera in the place there to get the last one in gallery and so on...

Also a link to an around 80% CG avaliable...

Last edited:

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm missing 2 CGs. One is the male MC ending and another one is recording when MC female getting NTRed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think they put one of the CG which involves the teacher suckin the blonde hair girl boobs in the official website in the game.

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I gotta say, this game is the perfect NTR game. Even better than "Misaki's Part-time Job"! And that says something, since that was a great game too :D

I don't like using DMM very much. I've bought from them before, but I prefer DLSite, since it doesn't region-lock you and stuff. I'll definitely be buying it when it comes out on DLsite. It's worth even more than NTR Misaki (2k yen) in my opinion, as I also bought that game.

That being said, can anyone give me any tips about how to make it work with VNR? Like what hook to use and the like? I've gotten it to work, but for some scenes it doesn't work well...
Actually, I used to play NTR Misaki with VNR without ANY problems at some point, but since I needed to re-install VNR, I've never been able to make it work as before. At one point, it used to work flawlessly too...

Sinclair

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if your total money is less than 100k, at the end of 60 days u get ed 4, where the two girls get taken by the yakuza for av filming

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright I managed to finish the game. Here's a quick walkthrough

I won't touch on how to get the scenes of the main girl since they are mostly idiot proof. If you can't get the next scene, check your energy level, lust level, attire and lastly, condoms. You can get condoms from the man in the park (it's the last option). In order to live stream herself, you need to purchase the 100k item in the park that has the description of youtube.

In order to get the events of the blonde girl, the 4th green stat(detection) must be maxed out and it can easily be done through 'public' events. The more 'public' it is, the easier for the MC to find out, the faster you raise that stat.

Afterwards, you can just walk around town and look for the signs namely;
(may not be in order)
1) Outside her room
2) Park x3
3) Apartment opposite your house
4) Slum where the beggar is
5) Inn x3
6) School Toilet
7) School Classroom
8) Karaoke

There are a few scenes that the main girl has to experience in order to unlock additional scenes for the blonde girl.

1. Finishing the teacher route
2. Finishing the landlord route
3. Finishing the friend route

That's pretty much it.
ED1 : Landlord route (complete landlord route)
ED2 : Friend route (complete friend route)
ED3 : Teacher route (complete teacher route)
ED4 : AV route (have lesser than 100k by day 60)
ED5 : NTR end (whore herself out to civilians)
ED6 : Normal End
ED7 : Love End

100% save down below

Attachments

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

alright, if someone translates this, please name the Gym teacher "Rob Riggle"! Because that's freakin Rob Riggle!

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the "Landlord" guy is MC's father