What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [ acerola] [ あせろら] KANADE and the Ecchi Worklife / 寝取られ幼馴染奏~おっとり天然幼馴染のHなアルバイト生活~ (RE187698) (RJ187698)

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 寝取られ幼馴染奏(From the maker of Netorare Imouto Misaki)

Release date is at 27th this month at DMM if nothing happen at all.

TDK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Holy crapbasket, where have I been to not have seen this! My body is ready. With the recent (in my opinion) slew of crap from dlsite lately, this is the holy grail.

Oh please no problems with release. I beg thee holy H Gods!

Also, what is the blonde girl's role in this game? She just a friend who gets caught in it?

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Holy crapbasket, where have I been to not have seen this! My body is ready. With the recent (in my opinion) slew of crap from dlsite lately, this is the holy grail.

Oh please no problems with release. I beg thee holy H Gods!

Also, what is the blonde girl's role in this game? She just a friend who gets caught in it?
She's the sister of the guy getting ntred.

Sinclair

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game is out on DMM, their blog says that the game will only be out on other sites like dlsite on 28 november. dmm product site appears to be region locked too

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Game is out on DMM, their blog says that the game will only be out on other sites like dlsite on 28 november. dmm product site appears to be region locked too
Good lord, that's quite a long delay for dlsite.

RapNeo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So wait until november :(?

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

its out on nyaa

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

>First look at Keiichi (MC's friend)

Wh- Alto!? Saotome Alto!? What are you doing here!?!?

uhhouhho

Reputation score

I've download from nya
Play it,but it has no voice at all ,
I saw voice option too that's mean this game must have voice acting
but I'm not hearing any voice :confused:
anyone know that is this game has voice or not ?
or the game version that download from nya not have voice in it?
sorry for my bad english , but I'm very curious

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is basically 寝取られ妹 美咲 with a "detection" value added which I guess will gradually unlock more NTR events until you get found out by the cuck and get a game over.

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So uh the MC's guy can go out at night what to do with him?

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Became a literal cuck and masturbate while peeping your girlfriend fucking another man
LOL

Best honestly. The girl can buy condoms from the fat guy in the park but then slut overcame and voila, raw sex.

What can you do with/to the blond girl?

Bluepandabear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played through it a lot, and here's what I know: (I don't know any Japanese so this is all what I've figured out through guess work)

There are five central areas. School, central town, East of Town, West of Town, and a blocked off area of town. Central Town, East, and West are all connected and can be moved to by train, but the school and blocked of area can only be gotten too by train.

At school, I only found one event so far which requires the gym uniform. The principal finds you working over in east town and threatens you I believe, and you can go to him inside the school, first door on the left.

Central Town is where your home is located, down in the bottom right corner. I found two events. The first is in the upper left hand book store. It requires you to wear the school uniform (or maybe the blue dress I know you can do it from the start). the second is the apartment just south of the book store. You need to wear your school uniform and tutor a kid. Later on in the building north of your home, I unlocked a computer, which requires the school uniform.

East of town has a lot going on. First, North West in this area is the clothes shop. The clothes, in order, are gym uniform, swim suit, maid uniform, purple dress, orange sweater with window, fancy underwear, and regular underwear. The other shop is a dude just in the park. He has check above him. he sells the items to manipulate your stats. There are also four events I've found. A massage clinic on the far east. There is a shop just south of it that requires the blue dress just to the right of the clinic is a studio which I believe requires the blue dress or the uniform, and finally the far right is a festive shop that requires the maid outfit.

West of town has a ton of events. Just to the left of the train station is a bar. Requires the blue dress. (locked up on me) just to the left is a clothing store. First time he'll check out your underwear or something, and then you can sell him your clothes. You can rebuy them at the clothing store in the east side of town, but I don't know what other reason this place has to exist. Just south and to the right is a cuddling business. It requires the orange dress. Just to the left is a fancy restaurant. Requires the purple dress. And just to the left of that is the whore house. It doesn't require any outfit, but will automatically put you in the proper one.

Finally the closed off part of town. It can always be reached by train by using the very last option in the station. When you first enter, there is a maid cafe on the right which of course requires the maid outfit. Just to its left is a female symbol on the ground. You can whore yourself out using the orange sweater here. North West of this area is an elderly home. Requires the blue dress. The first building on the east side above the maid cafe is a film studio. Requires the fancy underwear. And on the far right is a pool area that requires the swim suit.

There is also an event on the train. You must be wearing the school uniform and pick the second option after picking a location to travel.

Playing as the dude at night, it seems you're suppose to catch the girl in the act, but other than the completed train molesting sequence, i haven't caught her in anything, and I've completed most that I could. So I don't know. Other than when I filled up the bottom stat, and he saw the girl fucking dudes in the book store, that's it.

You can get hearts in the girl's eyes again if you max out the blue gauge and lower the third one. The blue one also raised with items or merely by walking, but money is not an issue with this one. At day 60, you get your ending and can restart. You can keep all your clothes and start with 50000 yen.

It took me a while to figure out, but if you're stuck on certain scenes, you can continue them by buying a condom from the man in the park for 2000 yen. It's the very last item. This will allow you to continue events.

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

When you reach full last/green scale, dude can go to places where girlfriend was in day and set up cameras by interacting with red button, next evening collect record and watch it at home

Last edited:

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When you reach full last/green scale, dude can go to places where girlfriend was in day and set up cameras by interacting with red button
When the dude walks at night once that last bar has reached 100, instead of searching and setting up camera`s for the girl(since they`re the same cgs with different text), you could instead walk up to her sister`s room, peep on her, then keep searching for her. (from what I remember, next was the park 2-3 times, near your house, way left in the "slum" part, then around the school... there`s quite a few of them). After getting the NTR ending and the ADV one, out of 4 total, safe to say that I`m done, good luck.

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone got a save?

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you reach max and can't continue, that means you have to get condoms for them to fuck you. You can get it that fat man in the park.

There is also a scene with the father in the house. You cook and then go take a bath he will see you naked, after that you can masturbate in your room and he will peek. After that you can find him in his room.

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

She's the sister of the guy getting ntred.
Does she have any NTR scene or H scene at all? To tell you the truth i prefer her design over the osananaji

I've download from nya
Play it,but it has no voice at all ,
I saw voice option too that's mean this game must have voice acting
but I'm not hearing any voice :confused:
anyone know that is this game has voice or not ?
or the game version that download from nya not have voice in it?
sorry for my bad english , but I'm very curious
I noticed this too, it's because it's still protected? I remember NTR Imouto Misaki had voice on the sex scenes at least, altough i only started and seen only the vanilla scene so i can't say for sure

Last edited:

Bluepandabear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does she have any NTR scene or H scene at all? To tell you the truth i prefer her design over the osananaji
She has scenes. To get them, you have to get the main girl's last stat too 100. This triggers a cutscene of the male lead seeing the main girl being fucked in the book store. From there, every time you have control of the guy you can look for scenes of the blonde girl. They are as follows:

First is peeping into her room.

Second third and fourth are all in the park.

Fifth is in the alleyway left of the whore house in the west part of town.

Sixth is in the school. First floor girl's bathroom. He places a camera and you have to wait an extra night.

Seventh is in the first floor of the school, right class room. He places another camera. I couldn't get this scene to load properly, so I don't know if I messed up.

Eighth is on the left of the apartments just left of where the male character lives.

After that I've been stumped on where any more are, or if there are any more.