What's new

RPG [ acerola ] [ あせろら ] The Epic Quest of Passion Hero Erina -Erotic Worldsaver's Tale- / 欲情勇者エリナの大冒険~世界を救うエロ物語~ RE137447 RJ137447

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ137447] 欲情勇者エリナの大冒険~世界を救うエロ物語~

Doesn´t anyone have a save file?

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game reminds me to another big game....

umm ill play this it seems good

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oh there was a patch too. Thanks for that etiogoya c: Time to update to 1.05

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Scenes Check next post for guide

ok just gonna leave this here
(NOTE GRAB ALL THE QUESTS BEFORE CONTINUING)
1.- Nude (dont know)
2.-Normal(dont know)
3.-P.E. outfit (right part of first town in the house in the lower left you will find two men talk to the second one and he will give you the scene)
4.-Cherleader (grab all the quests then go to the upper part of the first town just outside the church is a man talk to him)
5.-Bunny girl (grab all the quest and talk to the man behind the bar in the bar in the mixt town (monsters and humans)
6.-Nun (there is no Nun scene and please dont discuss about it) (if you really want to know pm me but i think its quite easy to know where to check for this)
7.-Bikini Armor ( in the Mixt town on the midle part on the open house (wathever it is) talk to one of them with the armor equiped)
8.-Miko (enter the castle and talk to the scientist on the first room)
9.-Schoolgirl(enter the mixt town and check the left part of town there you will find a school enter and talk to the man at the back)
10.-ninja (im looking for it)
11.-magical girl (im looking for it)
12.-swimsuit (left part of first town check for the pool enter and talk to the man at the right side of the door to the outside pool)
13.-Pasties? )im looking for it)
14.-Bondage (im looking for it)

if im missing costumes do tell me i havent finished the game but i found some of these and since nobpody was saying anything about it.....

some random info you might find interesting

if you pick the Foruth Right option you will be able to level yourself up and level your costumes up.
it costs semen (at least i think it does lol) and upgrading yourself is the way to beat the game. also pretty much any costume can be strongh as long as you level them up (the "nude" one is maxed thats the reason it seems op i dont know wich dissadvantages it gives you but this info is good if you want to play a non "nude" run of the game for the lols

there are scenes at the public bath in the first town (it coosts 500) dunno how to unlock but it can be unlocked and one at the massage parlor (a blindfold one nice!)

Last edited:

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The pasties and bondage ones don't have any special cg. I believe the normal costume is used to get the bj with the rich business man thing sex and the bj. The magical girl one you can get by doing a quest. There was one quest no matter what I tried I could not accept. I tried changing costumes and it works when you switch to the magical girl costume. Just lose the fight and you'll get that cg.

DINGDINGDING

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when i aply the save data from official site the voice is gone what should i do ?

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

when i aply the save data from official site the voice is gone what should i do ?
Start up game -> 4th option -> 3rd option (voice) -> Press enter -> left/right to set volume

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so is there an english translation or something?

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Owh yes... this is a pretty awesome game and definitely would deserve a translation even if its on basic menu / items / skills... hope one of those angels passes by!

sharkdude5

Reputation score

How do you get the 1st and 2nd ending? I was only able to figure out 3 and 4.

SpeedPunk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone PM me a link to the game? The MEGA link isn't working for me in the first page. Maybe another MEGA might help. Thanks in advance.

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone PM me a link to the game? The MEGA link isn't working for me in the first page. Maybe another MEGA might help. Thanks in advance.
Bumping old thread. Any working link for this game? Tried searching AS but link are down due to it being too old.

n0demonz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got 100% save? Unable to find it on the main website. :(

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone got 100% save? Unable to find it on the main website. :(
So, how do you translate this game or get the update?

Also looking for a walkthrough since I am blindly talking to everyone hoping that it does something.

Last edited:

ggnore12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, how do you translate this game or get the update?

Also looking for a walkthrough since I am blindly talking to everyone hoping that it does something.
i know that feeling. Can someone upload the 100 save?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i know that feeling. Can someone upload the 100 save?
Here you go

Last edited: