What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Acerola] 寝取られ幼妻リアナ~流されやすい最愛の幼妻のHな日常~ (RJ232953)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SD18

Reputation score
. What new fetish we haven't got now? make baby pregnant inside pregnant girl i think? What can you call that... double pregnancy? hahaha
Pretty sure I've seen exactly this happen in a doujin once lol. Can't remember the name of the artist but, iirc they do almost nothing but extreme loli preg and beyonnnnnnd ;P

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Are you guys sure you can hook this game perfectly?

I've tried every solution in the thread.

From VNR, built in hooks and H-Code (text doesn't even show, or when I turn off built in hook and use ITH, it would be missing characters)

To, using NextHooker, and waiting until the prologue is gone. Still partial text /characters.

To, using pure AGTH hook with the various codes on this thread,

To, ITHVNR. Everything is coming up partial for me.

Can anyone give me a definitive set up? I'm using Windows 10. 64bit, with locale set to Japanese, as well as App Locale available, etc.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are you guys sure you can hook this game perfectly?

I've tried every solution in the thread.

From VNR, built in hooks and H-Code (text doesn't even show, or when I turn off built in hook and use ITH, it would be missing characters)

To, using NextHooker, and waiting until the prologue is gone. Still partial text /characters.

To, using pure AGTH hook with the various codes on this thread,

To, ITHVNR. Everything is coming up partial for me.

Can anyone give me a definitive set up? I'm using Windows 10. 64bit, with locale set to Japanese, as well as App Locale available, etc.
Are you sure you have read the forum?

I found the backup wolf exe files. If you replace the original 2.24 exe with this and using this hook (yes the :Game.exe part is necessary too) /HW-8@137F85:Game.exe should allow you to get full text out using newest NextHooker (without googletranslate.dll) and some tl tool, which takes care of repeating.

Note: I don't have this game to test it out, but this setup worked for different wolf game I got off dlsite, so it should work, cause the engine is the same.
I use this with ITH and TA and it's perfectly capture dialog and H-event, but if you want the item description you must change your hook capture. I even test it with another wolf game and it's works all the time.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Are you sure you have read the forum?

I use this with ITH and TA and it's perfectly capture dialog and H-event, but if you want the item description you must change your hook capture. I even test it with another wolf game and it's works all the time.
gotnoface's solution does work, kinda. There's a lot of repeating lines as NextHooker tries to capture before text is rendered fully, but this does capture everything.

ITHVNR did not work. I don't have ITH. Will need to try some other hooker and see. I would've preferred less sass. Thanks nevertheless.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
gotnoface's solution does work, kinda. There's a lot of repeating lines as NextHooker tries to capture before text is rendered fully, but this does capture everything.

ITHVNR did not work. I don't have ITH. Will need to try some other hooker and see. I would've preferred less sass. Thanks nevertheless.
No problem
Dude, Atlas, ITH, and TA are the best combo hooker you can ever use, and the most simplest one at that too. I use VNR and AGTH too but they kinda annoyingly heavy for my frame rate and AGTH a bit unstable comparing with ITH. I suggest using ITH TA if you want to play more j-rpg, better learn Japanese itself if you could :)

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just as the usual, a cheat table for the game with the basic stuff values to freely mod and the costume active during the time or day number/week to check on events for lazy players who just want to see the stuff.
Help, the values of the day do not find the address, only ???????? except week(alternative) that puts address in a different number each time but the value always in ??

I do not know how to fix it myself so I would appreciate a little help.

[Sorry for bad English]

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1. I downloaded the 2.23 exe for wolf used that hcode ( /HW-8@137F85:Game.exe ) In VNR. It might take while for the hook to pop up
2. When VNR Syncs with the game, right click on the side bar and goto - text settings.
3. Put the Hcode in VNR. Theres a whole lot of hcodes that will pop up when you talk to npc but it will be near the bottom the one that actually hooks everything. Just make sure you're talking to a casual npc in the game. It might take repeat talking to the npc before it shows but it'l show up if you use VNR and that Hcode.
4. Then use the 2 boxes that have red text to the side of them that negate repeating text and your groovy.
When you "load" or restart the game though you will have to get that hook to show back so just talk to the npc until it shows and use it as "dialogue" again. Atleast I had too.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I have a little bit of thought, Does even anybody like the genre of NTR/Netorare/Stealing another lover? It's kind of weird with many players of h-game are all man and I think man really hate to be cheated by their girl... And we have to see a girl cheating inside a game (and play as them) too?

Why don't they just make a SINGLE girl ... i don't think it's hard to make that setting...

And add to that, we don't even need to have so many man design in h-game... It's good if the man have face.. But why do we need to see lecherous face of a man seeing a girl with lust and plus the man is a fat ugly guy urgh...
Look up the wiki page on cuckold for the scientific hypothesis of the NTR fetish, its an old old fetish; if the hypothesis is correct, even older than humans themselves. The phenomenon of males being aroused by having your potential mate "stolen" has apparently even been observed in fruit flies.

It is precisely BECAUSE men don't want to be NTRed, that the fetish is even a thing, it invokes strong emotions. Of course, its not as prevalent as wish-fulfillment but wish-fulfillment is wish-fulfillment. Personally, many of the reasons why I like it stems from the fact that I can no longer stand the shameless wish-fulfillments that are so prevalent in anime and hentai.

The best NTR games certainly have well-written stories (well-written in terms the NTR i mean) but the thing about NTR is that it isn't absolutely required to be effective. As long as they hit all the right buttons, it can still stir up these apparently primal feelings. As mentioned, this is likely the reason why this circle does a lot of these NTR games despite the fact that their other games sell better. It could be that they just really like NTR but it is absolutely possible to make long traditional RPG makers that focuses on NTR, like that Sword Saint Chrisitina game or whatever it was called.

Not that I'm complaining, their NTR games are actually quite good. I rather they focus on adding more elements that revovle around the NTR than another long battle-based RPG maker game that makes you go spend so much time battling, grinding, and looking for scenes, but that's just me. Unless it has battle-rape, cuz battle-rape is awesome.

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The best NTR games certainly have well-written stories (well-written in terms the NTR i mean) but the thing about NTR is that it isn't absolutely required to be effective. As long as they hit all the right buttons, it can still stir up these apparently primal feelings. As mentioned, this is likely the reason why this circle does a lot of these NTR games despite the fact that their other games sell better. It could be that they just really like NTR but it is absolutely possible to make long traditional RPG makers that focuses on NTR, like that Sword Saint Chrisitina game or whatever it was called.
i completely agree, as long they hit the right button the whole system works.
even a single cg without text can give to the viewer the necessary information to recognise that as ntr, 'cause as long the right information is present, the whole thing transmit ntr feeling. and the right information for ntr stuff is always the same; someone (or several) people steal the girl('s) of other, for whatever reason and whichever method. every other detail will create a new subgenre (like if the cucked dude is aware of the event or not, if there is rape, blackmail etcc). but as long the principal point is present, the event can be tagged ntr.
that's why i can't see the acerola-stile's games as real ntr, there isn't any dude that want to STEAL the girl. it's only the girl that whore himself and cucked is BF. it's basically cheating with light ntr feelings.
and yes, i think they really love make this ceating game, even if dosent seel well like their other games. this guys really love see slutty GF lol

krnshiney

Lurker
Reputation score
1. I downloaded the 2.23 exe for wolf used that hcode ( /HW-8@137F85:Game.exe ) In VNR. It might take while for the hook to pop up
2. When VNR Syncs with the game, right click on the side bar and goto - text settings.
3. Put the Hcode in VNR. Theres a whole lot of hcodes that will pop up when you talk to npc but it will be near the bottom the one that actually hooks everything. Just make sure you're talking to a casual npc in the game. It might take repeat talking to the npc before it shows but it'l show up if you use VNR and that Hcode.
4. Then use the 2 boxes that have red text to the side of them that negate repeating text and your groovy.
When you "load" or restart the game though you will have to get that hook to show back so just talk to the npc until it shows and use it as "dialogue" again. Atleast I had too.

Hope that helps.
tried this exact method and it only works half the time.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
:giggle: i hope acerola make a ntr game, full male pov , the male choose where will she work then goes voyeurism or hidden sex .. nyahahaha

Franzxz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
did someone already got all the scene ? its so hard, did someone got the full save?

kutechip1

Reputation score
how to trigger Cain night scene ?
i'm on day 40 and when Cain walk around town at night nothing happened, i talked to all npcs also :(

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Using AGTH and what sony101 said also hooks all the text even the h-scenes.

The games from Acerola all lately seem the same.
I thought this one might be a bit different, but it's basically the same as the others.
I'd like to see them try something new.
What settings do you use for supress phrases repetition i have 32x16 but still get some repetition oflines, wich is anoying if i want to backtrack to check a previous lien translation or similar.

I have tried this hook (and replacing the exe for a previous version) along with ith and ithvnr but i get the same problem it grabs all the text alright, but it keeps repeating the same line no matter what i do T.T, i am not sure wich version of ith i have but i know my ithvnr is the latet or close enough, anyone that managed to play this with ITH or ITHVNR can help?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.