What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Acerola] 寝取られ幼妻リアナ~流されやすい最愛の幼妻のHな日常~ (RJ232953)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Using AGTH and what sony101 said also hooks all the text even the h-scenes.

The games from Acerola all lately seem the same.
I thought this one might be a bit different, but it's basically the same as the others.
I'd like to see them try something new.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have a little bit of thought, Does even anybody like the genre of NTR/Netorare/Stealing another lover? It's kind of weird with many players of h-game are all man and I think man really hate to be cheated by their girl... And we have to see a girl cheating inside a game (and play as them) too?

Why don't they just make a SINGLE girl ... i don't think it's hard to make that setting...

And add to that, we don't even need to have so many man design in h-game... It's good if the man have face.. But why do we need to see lecherous face of a man seeing a girl with lust and plus the man is a fat ugly guy urgh...

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think the production cost of their NTR games is very low and they're just dishing one NTR game after another since they still sell. Not as much as their RPG games but they get still decent money. I think they're trying to milk as much money as they can. Just compare their NTR games and you'll notice that a lot of stuff are the same in every game.

NTR Game sale (just from J dlsite) is ~5k copies
RPG Game sale (just from J dlsite) is ~14-17k copies

But I think it takes much more time and effort to make an RPG game than an NTR game.
You need only a few maps for NTR games they make while scripts and items are the same.
They just change a bit the layout of the town, add practically same stuff, change character names, make new CG's and change a bit the story.

It takes time, but a lot less time than they would need to make a new RPG game.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh yeah
I think the production cost of their NTR games is very low and they're just dishing one NTR game after another since they still sell. Not as much as their RPG games but they get still decent money. I think they're trying to milk as much money as they can. Just compare their NTR games and you'll notice that a lot of stuff are the same in every game.

But I think it takes much more time and effort to make an RPG game than an NTR game.
You need only a few maps for NTR games they make while scripts and items are the same.
They just change a bit the layout of the town, add practically same stuff, change character names, make new CG's and change a bit the story.

Oh yeah you're right... the map are so simple and few in NTR games, maybe because they try to get to run the schedule for releasing game every year. Or maybe just less budget is a probability too,but NTR are not the main of Acerola game i think.

But hey, they can just can make a short game with unmarried girl too and without battle RPG too... Girl in debt, Girl got lust curse and unable too fight, Immortal bumpkin/innocent girl just got into a big city, Girl got cheated with strange contract, or still many setting to thought. It doesn't even need NTR or battle mechanic with that setting.

I too have read many book and novel nowadays and what i know... NTR thing are for some cheap drama in romance book... I dont need a drama in my H-game too.

I just thought that maybe it's true? many people do like NTR? well i just weirded by this concept/genre that's all

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i start to hate those type of ntr setting like "to-h".
only 1 event a day (2 on weekdays) and after that we must see the unskippable and completely useless evening events where the guy come back, dinner time and bedtime, "SE" music for the night pass on, and the cycle reapeat. its a filler time, and we must see this sequence after every scene.

every. single. fucking. day.

imho, its FUCKING boring.

btw, everything else is great. quality cg is wonderful, chara design too, town tileset and sprite, all of them is really, really good and top quality, too bad i hate so much the day system and the ntr feeling is almost inconsistently.

I have a little bit of thought, Does even anybody like the genre of NTR/Netorare/Stealing another lover? It's kind of weird with many players of h-game are all man and I think man really hate to be cheated by their girl... And we have to see a girl cheating inside a game (and play as them) too?

Why don't they just make a SINGLE girl ... i don't think it's hard to make that setting...

And add to that, we don't even need to have so many man design in h-game... It's good if the man have face.. But why do we need to see lecherous face of a man seeing a girl with lust and plus the man is a fat ugly guy urgh...
it's a fetish, and fetish dosen't have a real explanation.
u can have it or not, if u don't have it u cannot understand why people like this kind of stuff.
for exemple, stuff like furry-girls, gore, scat etcc dosen't move anything inside me, i'm completeley indifferent to them, but other people REALLY like those fetish and always try to find them on eroge stuff, and i dont ask those people why they like it, becouse imho it's useless.

and if some people, like me, love the ntr stuff, dosen't mean they love for sure to see her real GF fucked by other.
some can, of course, but not all of them, and i personally hate that idea.

TL&DR, it's a fetish, dont try to understand it lol.

i totally agree with you here, but because this game is the typical lazy-set-up for the shiet tier for ntr games.
a real ntr game like "pick" games (nanaho, guignol) is an example of a really great game AND rpg togheter.
and those games is all but simple to make, just like any other H-rpg games.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i start to hate those type of ntr setting like "to-h".
only 1 event a day (2 on weekdays) and after that we must see the unskippable and completely useless evening events where the guy come back, dinner time and bedtime, "SE" music for the night pass on, and the cycle reapeat. its a filler time, and we must see this sequence after every scene.

Not to mention, You have to change your clothes again... every f*king morning

it's a fetish, and fetish dosen't have a real explanation.
u can have it or not, if u don't have it u cannot understand why people like this kind of stuff.
for exemple, stuff like furry-girls, gore, scat etcc dosen't move anything inside me, i'm completeley indifferent to them, but other people REALLY like those fetish and always try to find them on eroge stuff, and i dont ask those people why they like it, becouse imho it's useless.

and if some people, like me, love the ntr stuff, dosen't mean they love for sure to see her real GF fucked by other.
some can, of course, but not all of them, and i personally hate that idea.

TL&DR, it's a fetish, dont try to understand it lol.

It is funny because at early 2000, you got "School Days" when you do NTR. But at later 2010, you got NTR as a fetish... What new fetish we haven't got now? make baby pregnant inside pregnant girl i think? What can you call that... double pregnancy? hahaha

Last edited:

Silvasora

Reputation score
The part with the guy isn't useless though, if you get his awareness meter all the way up he can watch the wife get fucked in secret, ask a bunch of NPCs to fuck her for Netorase scenes and you can find scenes all over the map with the catgirl getting fucked too. His parts don't matter if you try not to make him find out she's a slut but if you fill the bar up he has quite a large amount of content

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It is funny because at early 2000, you got "School Days" when you do NTR. But at later 2010, you got NTR as a fetish... What new fetish we haven't got now? make baby pregnant inside pregnant girl i think? What can you call that... double pregnancy? hahaha
dont try to challenge the jap in the fetish field lol :p they can make stuff reaaaaaally weird (like the fetish to lick the iris of the partenr's eye!).
btw, back on serious topic, fetish it's not "created", every woman/man of hystory until today, had some kind of fetish, but this day we have started to catalogate and name them.

The part with the guy isn't useless though, if you get his awareness meter all the way up he can watch the wife get fucked in secret, ask a bunch of NPCs to fuck her for Netorase scenes and you can find scenes all over the map with the catgirl getting fucked too. His parts don't matter if you try not to make him find out she's a slut but if you fill the bar up he has quite a large amount of content
u are right, u can do something during evening part, but how it works its wrong, it's a giant mega filler time.
from a level design perspective is terrible how the dev have created this part of the day. u can do the same thing without to force the player to see the exact 3 event in a costant loop in order to see maybe 2 scene later on in the game. this is a great exemple of bad design.

progste

Reputation score
I've been playing it a bit with my limited understanding of Japanese and I'm liking it quite a bit, actually more than other Acerola games so far.
Maybe I could even try a translation... but then again I already have too much on my hands between translating manga and real life... but if someone starts it maybe ask me anyway and I could help with some sections or the interface...

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been playing it a bit with my limited understanding of Japanese and I'm liking it quite a bit, actually more than other Acerola games so far.
Maybe I could even try a translation... but then again I already have too much on my hands between translating manga and real life... but if someone starts it maybe ask me anyway and I could help with some sections or the interface...
You should try asking chiakisan, he seems to be Aceroal translator of choice.

u are right, u can do something during evening part, but how it works its wrong, it's a giant mega filler time.
from a level design perspective is terrible how the dev have created this part of the day. u can do the same thing without to force the player to see the exact 3 event in a costant loop in order to see maybe 2 scene later on in the game. this is a great exemple of bad design.
Actually you can unlock this feature really early in the game and it unlocks so many scenes that it is hard to get all of them in your first run . For me personally I completely disagree with you. I love the game as it is. Many games want to force some dull and boring combat system into their games and a lot of times it completely kills it for me. Yes there are some incredibly good games with combat systems, but is a good example of an otherwise amazing game that suffers from a bad grindy combat system. Making a great and interesting combat system in games which are designed to fab to is super difficult, especially if you do this kind of stuff for a living. And I love Acerola for this games, another great example of a game like this is . As long as Acerola continues these ntr games I gladly support them with my money.
But that is just my opinion of course everyone has other tastes.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Actually you can unlock this feature really early in the game and it unlocks so many scenes that it is hard to get all of them in your first run . For me personally I completely disagree with you. I love the game as it is. Many games want to force some dull and boring combat system into their games and a lot of times it completely kills it for me. Yes there are some incredibly good games with combat systems, but is a good example of an otherwise amazing game that suffers from a bad grindy combat system. Making a great and interesting combat system in games which are designed to fab to is super difficult, especially if you do this kind of stuff for a living. And I love Acerola for this games, another great example of a game like this is . As long as Acerola continues these ntr games I gladly support them with my money.
no problem man, we debate taste here, so it's fine to find people with different opinion.

btw, it's no matter if u can unlock some scene earlier or later, the bad design here is that the dev force the player to see a chain of 3 events that are unskippable and are a big time sink. it's the forceful and stupid repetition that slow down the game that i hate of this system.
cmon, i am forced to see that bastard come home, dinner time, bed time, sleep song in between EACH h-event, after the third times my angry versus that guy hit the stratosphere lol

for the grind part i agree with you, some dev want to do original combat system and fall down on the grind path.
normally in every h-game i play (except those with BF system), i completely skip the combat part with the add of some istakill item/ability for both enemy and MC, so when i judge an ntr game i totally ignore the combat system.
NTR means plot, means context, means iteraction between the protagonist and antagonist of a story, and how bad or good that story is (and its always on the MAN pov, except extremely rare case). this game is cheating more than ntr.

the system the acerola team (and other) continue to use is the most lazy simple and economic to make becouse dosent require any kind of complex plot, or any plot at all. it's a bad thing? of course not, some people like that system and as long people will buy this kind of game, those dev will continue to make countless clone of the same game (to H, young wife souffle, this one, meer's occupation and so on).

but it's not a "good" ntr game, because a good ntr game require a good plot and a good written story and those game dosen't have neither (well, perhaps young wife souffle have a nice plot, better than the other clones for sure).

exemple of good ntr games based on plot is the pick ones already named, ntrpg2, bear ntr games (horrible mapping, questing, combat and event, but really good story, plot and sex scene), thug hero party etcc

so what's the real difference? this one is more a simple cheating game than an ntr one (and the female POV is another validation for that), and that's why i dont consider ntr anymore this kind of games. ntr games is completely another cup of tea.

and here taste play a large role, because people who like simplicity, cheating and whoring with (sometimes unlogical) corruption will love the acerola system, the other who love plot with real ntr event that deeply cover the stealing part and the following slow corruption and bad endings will love the other type.

Reputation score
no problem man, we debate taste here, so it's fine to find people with different opinion.

btw, it's no matter if u can unlock some scene earlier or later, the bad design here is that the dev force the player to see a chain of 3 events that are unskippable and are a big time sink. it's the forceful and stupid repetition that slow down the game that i hate of this system.
cmon, i am forced to see that bastard come home, dinner time, bed time, sleep song in between EACH h-event, after the third times my angry versus that guy hit the stratosphere lol

for the grind part i agree with you, some dev want to do original combat system and fall down on the grind path.
normally in every h-game i play (except those with BF system), i completely skip the combat part with the add of some istakill item/ability for both enemy and MC, so when i judge an ntr game i totally ignore the combat system.
NTR means plot, means context, means iteraction between the protagonist and antagonist of a story, and how bad or good that story is (and its always on the MAN pov, except extremely rare case). this game is cheating more than ntr.

the system the acerola team (and other) continue to use is the most lazy simple and economic to make becouse dosent require any kind of complex plot, or any plot at all. it's a bad thing? of course not, some people like that system and as long people will buy this kind of game, those dev will continue to make countless clone of the same game (to H, young wife souffle, this one, meer's occupation and so on).

but it's not a "good" ntr game, because a good ntr game require a good plot and a good written story and those game dosen't have neither (well, perhaps young wife souffle have a nice plot, better than the other clones for sure).

exemple of good ntr games based on plot is the pick ones already named, ntrpg2, bear ntr games (horrible mapping, questing, combat and event, but really good story, plot and sex scene), thug hero party etcc

so what's the real difference? this one is more a simple cheating game than an ntr one (and the female POV is another validation for that), and that's why i dont consider ntr anymore this kind of games. ntr games is completely another cup of tea.

and here taste play a large role, because people who like simplicity, cheating and whoring with (sometimes unlogical) corruption will love the acerola system, the other who love plot with real ntr event that deeply cover the stealing part and the following slow corruption and bad endings will love the other type.
The games you named are very depressing for me. I like, if I may say so, light ntr as games from the acerola. Not too hard, not vanilla either. Therefore, yes - to each his own ..

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You should try asking chiakisan, he seems to be Aceroal translator of choice.

Mind elaborating on how you unlock that early, it took a while into the game before I got any evening scenes, does she have to ha

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mind elaborating on how you unlock that early, it took a while into the game before I got any evening scenes, does she have to ha
I don´t know the exact name (I think it was something close to the bottom) but you can buy something from the guy infront of your house which raises the yellow bar on your status screen. Once this is maxed out the guy finds out that she is cheating on him. But be carefull you can´t do the scenes from the adventurer, the brother or father anymore after this. If you need money for this do the brothel, catgirl or go to the guild.

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
did someone know how to remove the hearth-shape iris state that make her fuck everyone and keep me from going forward in the event...

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
did someone know how to remove the hearth-shape iris state that make her fuck everyone and keep me from going forward in the event...
You need an item to reduce the blue bar to 0. You can buy it from the shop infront of your house.

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You need an item to reduce the blue bar to 0. You can buy it from the shop infront of your house.
Already try thaat but to cure frustraation you need to have sex with her husband, didn't find the good item who can do that without sex :x

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The core problem u mentioned of her "must" have sex with her husband is that u need to have someone else spill semen inside of her once in any action. This will make her doubt if she is pregnant and in the same night someone cummed on her, she will rush to her husband bed and force him to have sex(option to refuse won't appear t his time). After this point and if the detection gauge bypassed 20, it turns possible to go during the night with her husband around. Depending on how u advance events, sooner or later Eyes emoticons appears around the city where her husband will watch her doing the deed. Every time he watchs or she takes lots of presumptions actions like sex outside, the detection gauge will be amplified. In this game if it max, instead of the husband losing his patience and cool with her, he starts selling her out(option during the night with any npc that has a heart above). He makes her work as a private prostitute, well whatever. If it reached this point, u can't get her to have any intimate action with none of the other guys npc that shows in the opening because you can't follow an netorare route when the husband already started a netorasare(or something like this where he is conscious of her and actually acts in favor of it). It's also possible to force MC to remain virgin while waiting for 15 days, after 15 days passed, u can do the NTR stuff with the other npc's while starting as a virgin, will still need the different costumes though for the events.
Also other than considering the event advancement, some needs "condoms" since the entire game is in jp, it's also in the list to be bought from that npc and it costs 1000g. If one event doesn't advance at all just buy some from the npc and return there...

Last edited:

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I found the backup wolf exe files. If you replace the original 2.24 exe with this and using this hook (yes the :Game.exe part is necessary too) /HW-8@137F85:Game.exe should allow you to get full text out using newest NextHooker (without googletranslate.dll) and some tl tool, which takes care of repeating.

Note: I don't have this game to test it out, but this setup worked for different wolf game I got off dlsite, so it should work, cause the engine is the same.
Thank You!! This worked for VNR too.

Orion9137

Reputation score
I found the backup wolf exe files. If you replace the original 2.24 exe with this and using this hook (yes the :Game.exe part is necessary too) /HW-8@137F85:Game.exe should allow you to get full text out using newest NextHooker (without googletranslate.dll) and some tl tool, which takes care of repeating.

Note: I don't have this game to test it out, but this setup worked for different wolf game I got off dlsite, so it should work, cause the engine is the same.
I can also confirm, works for NextHooker + TA as instructed.

Status
Not open for further replies.