What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Acerola] 寝取られ幼妻リアナ~流されやすい最愛の幼妻のHな日常~ (RJ232953)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
no problem man, we debate taste here, so it's fine to find people with different opinion.

and here taste play a large role, because people who like simplicity, cheating and whoring with (sometimes unlogical) corruption will love the acerola system, the other who love plot with real ntr event that deeply cover the stealing part and the following slow corruption and bad endings will love the other type.
bear ntr games ? wich are those? i think i know 1 company with bear in their name but they only have 1 game that i know of. Also i only consider this like a half half ntr, it does have elements but because it has so many mini routes these elements are later on ignored, like in some routes by the end she is really entered ntr territory but due to game mechanics these developments are ignored.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Guys a little help, how do i get the last 3 events in the showbox questline? the ones involving Firio and Cain, and is there a way to raise awareness without items or losing her virginity, i want to get the deflowering scenes with the uncle and the other 2 but to start the route i need awareness and i think i don't get any until she loses her virginity.

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How does one get the bikini armor, is it X day restricted?

FlamingDildo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to initiate sprite sex? I've finished the game and I can see it in the Recollection Room, but I wanna do it in-game myself.

aiai

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
sorry guys, but can anyone upload the game via megaupload for me please ? i'd like to download the game but i can't open the web and it always said the web is blocked, seems like the web was blocked in my country i try to use vpn but i don't know how to use vpn

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
sorry guys, but can anyone upload the game via megaupload for me please ? i'd like to download the game but i can't open the web and it always said the web is blocked, seems like the web was blocked in my country i try to use vpn but i don't know how to use vpn
Plz, read the forum rules -_-

And if you want the game so badly, you can buy it on the english dl site, or wait for kagura game to translate it and buy it on the multiple platform (like steam) where they but their translation on sales (ok, it's not oficially anounced that they will translate it, but they are doing all the recent acerola game at the moment so I think it's only a mater of time).

Status
Not open for further replies.