What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Acerola] 寝取られ幼妻リアナ~流されやすい最愛の幼妻のHな日常~ (RJ232953)

Status
Not open for further replies.

staplerpie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like it's up on here:

However those links take hours. I guess there's isn't a megaupload link or a torrent yet :( .

Silvasora

Reputation score
How do you make her give birth?

Nvm I got it

Last edited:

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
go to the hospital and talk to the nurse in reception

user171

Reputation score
New Game+ with gallery full unlocked. Good game. Really good.

Edit: and in case anyone wants to know how to unlock full CG, there's a teddy bear in your house after you get one of the endings (Good, bad, or lewd, doesn't matter)

Attachments

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does it take over 2 minutes for anyone else to start the game? It just sits there "not responding" for a good few minutes till it decides to work..>_>

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This might be one of Acerolas best games so far. The amount of content in this game is really really big.. The only negative I can say is that I wish that the fantasy part would play a bigger part, because 90% of the people you met are humans. But still the game is amazing! I hope chiakisan puts this gem high on his priority list.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This might be one of Acerolas best games so far. The amount of content in this game is really really big.. The only negative I can say is that I wish that the fantasy part would play a bigger part, because 90% of the people you met are humans. But still the game is amazing! I hope chiakisan puts this gem high on his priority list.
Yeah i agree, always humans humans humans. The devs have such a goddamn huge variety if they use fantasy elements and most we get to see are humans. X3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For those having problems getting either AGTH or ITH to work with Wolf games, I found this :

Seems to work fine. Need to run the program and the game as admin, also make sure to get the 32bit version.
If you get error, i found that deleting the 3_translate.dll fixed it.

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For those having problems getting either AGTH or ITH to work with Wolf games, I found this :

Seems to work fine. Need to run the program and the game as admin, also make sure to get the 32bit version.
If you get error, i found that deleting the 3_translate.dll fixed it.
Hi thanks but same result as AGTH :(

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't have baskups anymore, but I'm pretty sure downgrading the exe to 2.23 and using this /HW-8@137F85:Game.exe will work on NextHooker. It did in the past.

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Odd, I can get the dialog to show up just fine. What is the problem again?
For me it doesn't load anything other then the standard console hook. Are you using the latest beta-release of nexthooker?

Edit: Ok im an idiot i had VNR running in the background, but nexthooker still only finds the same 2 hooks that spew out scrambled nonesense after like 3 dialogue lines.

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, i grabbed the latest beta version. Been talking about it on Discord, and both AGTH and ITH VNR failed thus I googled for a different Hooker and this one showed up. It seemed to work for me after some tinkering.
At first, it just kept crashing and it wouldn't load 64bit version.
So, what i did was grab the 32bit one. Then i deleted the 3_Googletranslate.dll and it stopped crashing.
But , it wouldn't work correctly so i read that running both the Game and Hooker in admin mode works.
I talked to a NPC then i used drop down box and found ingame text that matched. Didn't test beyond that.

Reputation score
Yeah, i grabbed the latest beta version. Been talking about it on Discord, and both AGTH and ITH VNR failed thus I googled for a different Hooker and this one showed up. It seemed to work for me after some tinkering.
So, what i did was grab the 32bit one. Then i deleted the 3_Googletranslate.dll and it stopped crashing.
But , it wouldn't work correctly so i read that running both the Game and Hooker in admin mode works.
I talked to a NPC then i used drop down box and found ingame text that matched. Didn't test beyond that.
Did the same but nexthooker doesn't hook all the text for me.. just skips a lot making the text unreadable

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You are 100% correct, you actually have to talk to a NPC for the right thread to pop up.
So for everyone that didn't try that yet skip the whole prologue thingy until you can free roam and talk to any NPC, worked for me too.
Big thx to yugi :)

Quinova

Reputation score
Nexthooker works great! Thanks yugi this is a real game changer for these annoying Wolf games.

Status
Not open for further replies.