What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Acerola] 寝取られ幼妻リアナ~流されやすい最愛の幼妻のHな日常~ (RJ232953)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Game is out now.

Eng Dlsite:

JP Dlsite:

Last edited:

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm did anyone find the hook code for this one ? Kinda stuck...god I hate wolf -_-

darkskykuma

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games, translation links, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
can some good soul upload on mega link pls

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hmm did anyone find the hook code for this one ? Kinda stuck...god I hate wolf -_-
I had a code that worked for some of their old games let me see if I can find it again. It'll probably work for this one.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
As often as this crap keeps popping up, Im starting to believe that a 7 day isn't harsh enough. Feel like there is more link begging now than before it was against the rules.
I think there's just more people mate. Seems like Ero games are on the rise in the west.

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I had a code that worked for some of their old games let me see if I can find it again. It'll probably work for this one.
I still have the code for yukino, gonna try this one, I edit if this work :)

Edit : this one (/HBN*0@49781F /kf32x16 /ks4 /x /c /v) didn't work

Last edited:

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh boy this is great news, and miconisomi game coming out on sept 28, damn.

1qwerty

Reputation score
oh boy this is great news, and miconisomi game coming out on sept 28, damn.
Wait its coming out in 28... Damn another good game. But for me the big one im waiting on 28 is Isekai ni Shoukan Sareta Ore wa Netorare Skill Mochi Datta.
I have high hopes for it. very high hopes

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think Tsukinomizu game (Nightmare Girls) will release next week too. This month game rocks

1qwerty

Reputation score
yep. Too bad ive yet to find any worthwhile game for the next month. Also lets not rear off track here. We are talking about this game not others.
Btw anime sharing has this game now. Just a heads up for you know who.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yep. Too bad ive yet to find any worthwhile game for the next month. Also lets not rear off track here. We are talking about this game not others.
Btw anime sharing has this game now. Just a heads up for you know who.
the downside is that mexashare is fking trash, 30 mins between each part after 1 finishes, pls 2DGF upload this on the cat site asap.

1qwerty

Reputation score
the downside is that mexashare is fking trash, 30 mins between each part after 1 finishes, pls 2DGF upload this on the cat site asap.
Either that or you know. buy the game.
Im sure the choice must be killing you on the inside. hehe

KillerDxD

Reputation score
System is a bit usual, when your in the night phase, if you choose to share your day, you get corruption rather than detection like the other games.

Best way to get money is get corruption to 95 and get weapon store armor to do the adventuring in right town. The last quest gives you like 50k so you really needed 20 days of just grinding it and you'll be done with the money problem.

So about the game, from what i assume there's probably going to be 3 routes + some other ones, the ones i probably think are:

Adventurer:
Left town inn, wait 15 days and have 20 or above detection

Little Brother:
Protagonist house second floor second room, wait 15 days and have 20 or above detection

Father:
Protagonist house first floor samurai looking room in the top right corner, wait 15 days and have 20 or above detection

Status
Not open for further replies.