What's new

ACT [Acid Style] BARRAGE! (RJ145229)

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
Re: [酸遁] BARRAGE!

Sound has always worked fine for me. No issues. Regarding what sound is in the game, it's mainly music and sound effects. The H-scenes just have very basic sound with no voice. That said though, I have to imagine the game would lose a lot of it's feel without it's sound, and rather fun soundtrack. The music for each level kind has this driving attitude that makes things feel more lively, and as basic/retro as the general sound effects are, they do help emphasis the novel mess of action often going on on screen.

There would also be a few parts where not being able to hear things from off screen could give a slight gameplay disadvantage, such as the boss, due to not being able to hear the heavy attacks being fired (mainly those big one-hit kill shots when near the end of the health bar). Or other bits like the zombie horde mission so you can hear when your auto-guns run out of ammo.

If trying to work with regional settings to see if it fixes your problem, keep in mind that extracting files needs to be done under the correct settings too, not just running the file.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Don't suppose anyone found out a way to get the sound to work? What kind of sounds are we missing here?
There is no voice acting for the heroine if you mean that
However as people said already you must run it in locale japanese and sometimes you also need to unzip the zip-file in locale japanese (in rare cases the game doesnt unzip correctly if unzipped in none japanese and only ran in japanese)

other than that you could try to use 7zip or winrar (the other one you didnt use the first time)

Reputation score

Here's a full gallery save for v.2.1 plus all weapons and EX spray, which is just the dev trying an AoE DPS weapon and hid it away as a secret weapon because it's absolutely useless at 24dps.
Not entirely useless. It makes an excellent point-defense weapon. It will shoot down any incoming projectiles, because there's really no gaps between the shots, and it covers a good spread in front of you. It also never runs out of ammo, so there's really no ground enemy you can't use it against. It just takes patience (so I wouldn't recommend it for the last stage).

That's assuming you're talking about the weapon that looks like a can of spray-paint?

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

In other news, the next update looks like it's coming along nicely. I thought it would just be one stage, but it looks like we might get two instead.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not entirely useless. It makes an excellent point-defense weapon. It will shoot down any incoming projectiles, because there's really no gaps between the shots, and it covers a good spread in front of you. It also never runs out of ammo, so there's really no ground enemy you can't use it against. It just takes patience (so I wouldn't recommend it for the last stage).

That's assuming you're talking about the weapon that looks like a can of spray-paint?
The thing is that too many enemies can still leap and jump through the low DPS and can hit you! Like the White "Armor" Aliens, and the Cat Cyclops.

hmsvangurad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

game will be updated, i think it is last update

========================================

先ほど差し替え申請をさせていただきました。
今回のアップデートは以下の通りです。

・HQのミッション説明の表記ブレを修正
・ステージ5【激戦】のマップを修正
・飛行ドローン:デバッグ用の効果音を削除
・一部効果音を差し替え(エロ含む)
・ステージ7 【殲滅】のヤリ部屋にNPCエロ1種追加
・ステージ14【遮風地帯】+アルシャエロ2種、NPCエロ1種追加
・ステージ15【駆逐】+クロルエロ3種追加
・メイン武器に火炎放射器を追加(ステージ15で回収可能)
・エロイラスト2枚追加(+差分?13枚)
・マトロン(ラスボス)、デストラクターの体力表示を修正
・その他軽微な修正

更新されましたら、必要な方は再ダウンロードをお願いいたします。
今後とも当サークルをよろしくお願いいたします。

尚、今回を持ちましてBARRAGE!の追加アップデートは一旦終了とさせていただきます。
理由と申しましては、次回作の製作及び学業に専念するため、または地球防衛軍4.1の
ための時間取りなどがございます。

皆様のご理解とご了承をいただきたく存じます。

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Neat. It was applied to the English version as well and it lists addition of content so let's see what it is.

2 New CGs are available if you apply your old save or one of the above saves.
2 new missions where you play as each of the companion characters from the bonus missions. Each mission has new animations, 2 for the sniper and one that is for a soldier you rescue, and the girl with the chaingun also has 3 new animations with the existing monsters.

Last edited:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Now to wait for a link. I know I'm a horrible person. :(

perzyk90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's link to the game v2.4:)

Ok updated upload with full save from v2.1 so you need to find only new animations;)

Last edited:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's version without full save since i didn't have time too mess with it...
I pretty much asked for it lol. Cheers.

EDIT: ok im having that wave file audio issue and I my non-unicode is set to Japanese. Even my region n stuff everything is set to Japanese yet when extracted the wave files has them jibberish in it. It didnt happen when i extracted the JP version of the game.

Last edited:

temporary

Reputation score

Ok updated upload with full save from v2.1 so you need to find only new animations;)
You goofed the upload. The .rar you uploaded has been un/packaged in a non-japanese locale so all the sound effect files with japanese names in the wave folders aren't working, even if we unpack it in japanese locale. The game can't read them. There's also new sounds in this version so I can't use the old version to fix some of them.

Could you please fix the issue and reupload?

perzyk90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You goofed the upload. The .rar you uploaded has been un/packaged in a non-japanese locale so all the sound effect files with japanese names in the wave folders aren't working, even if we unpack it in japanese locale. The game can't read them. There's also new sounds in this version so I can't use the old version to fix some of them.

Could you please fix the issue and reupload?
I'm really sorry about that:( Here's fixed link that should work

i also updated my earlier post so both links are the same.
I forgot that i changed my unicode language since i had to do few things and i forgot to change it back. I'm really sorry for that...

I pretty much asked for it lol. Cheers.

EDIT: ok im having that wave file audio issue and I my non-unicode is set to Japanese. Even my region n stuff everything is set to Japanese yet when extracted the wave files has them jibberish in it. It didnt happen when i extracted the JP version of the game.
Sorry that was my fault since when i was downloading/uploading this game i forgot to set my unicode back to Japanese but i hope that my last upload fixed it;)

Last edited:

temporary

Reputation score

Thanks bro/sis, all the sounds appear to be working fine now.

ryukotan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i believe this should be a completed save for the new update

please let me know if anything is missing

Attachments

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It feels kinda weird talking about this but, there is a Weapon Nerf in update 2.4. The Auto-reloading weapons the Mini-gun and the Flamer has a slower reload time for bullets. Before, you could never run out of bullets because you reloaded faster than you could shot, but now if it vice versa. While you can still fire with 0/1 rounds left in the mag, and in reality, still continue to auto fire, your fire rate is quartered until more rounds have reloaded. Almost like an overheat malfunction, so be careful using them.

... Or just continue using the Genocide Rifle you've been using! :)

Note, one of the new missions uses one of the NPCs (Mini-Gun girl) from before, so this is actually useful info to the people who will beat Inferno mode for us and post the save up (Wink Wink)

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

It feels kinda weird talking about this but, there is a Weapon Nerf in update 2.4. The Auto-reloading weapons the Mini-gun and the Flamer has a slower reload time for bullets. Before, you could never run out of bullets because you reloaded faster than you could shot, but now if it vice versa. While you can still fire with 0/1 rounds left in the mag, and in reality, still continue to auto fire, your fire rate is quartered until more rounds have reloaded. Almost like an overheat malfunction, so be careful using them.

... Or just continue using the Genocide Rifle you've been using! :)

Note, one of the new missions uses one of the NPCs (Mini-Gun girl) from before, so this is actually useful info to the people who will beat Inferno mode for us and post the save up (Wink Wink)
Nah, the minigun always spent bullets quicker than it reloaded, it hasn't changed at all.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nah, the minigun always spent bullets quicker than it reloaded, it hasn't changed at all.
It wasn't that way in the Original Japanese one, and I did not see it (or remember seeing it) in Update 2.1, so i thought it was new. Then again, i usually use the fist, so maybe i missed it when i used it before.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else having trouble getting the Silver alien soldier's new animation to appear in the gallery? I have completed the mission twice and gotten the animation but its not showing up in the gallery for me.