What's new

ACT Shota [酸遁 / ACID STYLE] KEMOMIMI TREASURE HUNTERS! けもみみトレジャーハンターズ! (RE269588) (RJ269588)

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm kinda stuck. I cleared the pyramid, and I don't know where to go next. For some reason, I cannot warp back to town

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So so i escaped from the cyclops base, what do i have to do now?
You're suppose to go back to snatch their Crystal where you been overrun and captured, exam the crystal but this time you actually steal them then the game ends there.

I'm kinda stuck. I cleared the pyramid, and I don't know where to go next. For some reason, I cannot warp back to town
Go back to pyramid again but this time, navigate to the eastern path from the start then down to southeast to rescue the elf, story will resume from there.

goot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I like everything acid has made but coming off of his last game this is a bit of a let down imo. It's still good, I just wish there was a lot more content. Maybe he'll push out some updates later.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
I like everything acid has made but coming off of his last game this is a bit of a let down imo. It's still good, I just wish there was a lot more content. Maybe he'll push out some updates later.
Well keep in mind it had a much shorter development cycle, I believe. For what it is, I think it's fine honestly.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah I thought it was pretty short and sweet, considering how quickly it came out content was pretty adequate.
Game's broken as hell though, don't know if it was just on my end but towards the end I just ran through all the mobs while struggling them off, basically making me invincible since they somehow couldn't get the last heart out of my companion.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah this pales in comparison to Barrage or Ethereal Legion. It's also a shorter, smaller game I suppose. Happy to see them active, but I consider this a bit disappointing.

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Even with tempered expectations (as the circle's last game was about as good as hentai games are allowed to get), I can't help but to feel disappointed in this one. The pixel animations are some of the circle's best, although with so few enemies only a few of them were particuarly fun. The gameplay loop is repetitive as enemies are too simple, and there's no clever game design where they mix up enemies of different types in a way that would make the gameplay from room to room room any different. I think one of my biggest frustrations is how hard it is to stay above 1hp with all the projectile spam, but how easy it is to not drop below 1hp by breaking out of grapples. I think Ethereal Legion's system of being helpless when grappled but being able to be saved by allies would have made sense here as the ally characters play a big focus, although as currently implemented, not in any particuarly fun way.

It's still not bad for a hentai game. Most hentai games feel like they were made by someone who draws hentai and not someone who develops games, and while this has some pretty questionable design decisions it still has a level of care above those. It's just hard to look at it in a vacuum, at least for me.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I didn't even have to worry about projectile spam. The AI on projectile enemies is so low that if you set a trap like the barb wire they will completely focus on shooting that instead of aiming at you. Plus I just set up my companion to act as a fox wall and placed mines around them......once I find out this....the game difficulty took a serious nose dive.....

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
The game has the shota tag, but not loli. The characters are twins. Take that as you will.
His sister appears to have big tits and a mature body.
Obviously fox girls mature quicker than fox boys *nods sagely*

Coo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Plot:
Dad is away for something
Mom falls down after eating a mushroom
The doctor is a scammer and kids have no money
Loanshark tells them to hunt for treasure

it wasn't poison, it was some strong aphrodisiac mushroom, mom is fine after wringing dad dry when he returns

Cum Commando

Reputation score
I didn't even have to worry about projectile spam. The AI on projectile enemies is so low that if you set a trap like the barb wire they will completely focus on shooting that instead of aiming at you. Plus I just set up my companion to act as a fox wall and placed mines around them......once I find out this....the game difficulty took a serious nose dive.....
The last level is a serious pain in the ass but yeah I put the 2 scrolls on the boy and played as the girl with barbwire and mines
you can self detonate the mines too and abuse it as a melee attack

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I don't see any links on sukebei or torrent sites just links on animesharing where the dls are obviously fucked.

So for anyone who wants the game (due to shota content, game sharing on thread is prevented), please PM me by clicking on my profile and then clicking start conversation. Please do not contact me using the chat service on the homepage ulmf as I do not like the chat messenger and that's not really private in my opinion.

The file will be encrypted in the usual manner (third line is the password)

Cedori

Reputation score
Is there a way to view big scenes (like pyramid or ending) after completing the game? Gallery for regular animations is fully unlocked (I assume, all enemies + three for elf helper).
There's that cyclops girl living to the south of foxhouse, but I'm not sure what she wants me to do, probably collect all the stuff from other stages?

OP
Games Dude

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a way to view big scenes (like pyramid or ending) after completing the game? Gallery for regular animations is fully unlocked (I assume, all enemies + three for elf helper).
There's that cyclops girl living to the south of foxhouse, but I'm not sure what she wants me to do, probably collect all the stuff from other stages?
Dunno about the cyclops girl, haven't seen her myself, but there's a free-roam gallery that has the full screen scenes. In the normal gallery menu, go to the door with a heart on it on the bottom bar.

Cedori

Reputation score
Oooh, I thought it's Exit button. You know, door and all that. Thanks!

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
His sister appears to have big tits and a mature body.
Obviously fox girls mature quicker than fox boys *nods sagely*
I believe they both might have equally matured but a boy still look very cutesy so any boy that cute and don't have too much height would always categorize as shota I say 🤔
In certain case, some (believably)cute boy with muscle mass and a little more height (about 4-5 feet) also got call "Low shota" cuz .... they are running low on shota's cutesy by their body mass but still a shota I guess ?