What's new

[WIP - Full] [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

OP
Rat-attack

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Looking forward to more updates
Sadly no more work done however I have realized something in my life has been chaining me down a bit which I am now working on breaking free from which should allow me to start to work on this again.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think it's been said on every translation thread ever but try not to over do it and take your time I believe most the people watching this wouldn't mind waiting a while longer to get a good translation than have the translator get burnout and drop it completely. Either way good luck and keep up the good work.

OP
Rat-attack

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I think it's been said on every translation thread ever but try not to over do it and take your time I believe most the people watching this wouldn't mind waiting a while longer to get a good translation than have the translator get burnout and drop it completely. Either way good luck and keep up the good work.
I understand that and it's why I havne't put doing this over real life....but......*looks at last time I translated or even opened the editor* it was back in November/December when I got the 0.2 out roughly. Which when tied with when I decided to offically start this I myself looking at this from a outside viewer would not be happy with the progress. However I know that it is something that simply must wait currently.

OP
Rat-attack

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Small but important update is that I have finally found some time to work on this again, more info in the first post about plans with working through this. Though none yet on how to keep myself working on it as that is more due to free time.

OP
Rat-attack

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hi there I was wondering if someone could check what changes the latest version made as currently on DLsite it simply says about it having bug fixes which due to how to the method to translate it I need to know if any changes were made to any files in the
data\stg4
area. Thank you for the help!

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I download the game and found the change log I don't know whats in the data\stg4 to tell you if something changed but here is the original change log and one put through Google translator hope it helps

バージョン1.30:
・データ削減パックの追加。使用法と追加理由はパック内のメモに記載
・新マップ「冷たい鉄の都市」を追加。鉄の砂漠から侵入可能。
・プレイヤー用エロドット4種追加。
・NPCエロドット3種追加。
・追加データの全裸差分追加。
・ライトマシンガンとコンバットショットガンの新モジュール追加。特殊兵器の作成と同じ要領で設計図を作成することで使用可能。
 ┣ライトマシンガン:冷たい鉄の都市のボス撃破報酬で作成可能。
 ┗ショットガン  :ポポイベントが進行していれば作成可能。
・新プラグイン「生体資源スキャナー」を追加。エルズリエ鉱山と冷たい鉄の都市にひとつずつ配置。
・軽微なバグ・バランス・表記等の修正、余計なデータの削減
・2周目以降、自爆等でわざと戦闘不能になって離脱すると進行不可になる箇所を修正
・周回設定でステータスをリセットした際、ストロントによる回復効果が残留してしまうのを修正
・サイボーグ系NPCのガード処理が狂ってAIがスタックするのを修正
・火山にNPCを派遣した際、雇用条件や能力の表記がおかしくなっていたのを修正
・装備の管理画面にて、一部モジュールの実際の発射形態・連射速度をプレビューキャラが反映していなかったのを修正
・資源吸収プラグイン使用時、資源の引き寄せ速度が微妙に遅かったので加速
・漏電防止プラグインに短絡時のEN補助供給効果を追加
・炎上のEN回復阻害を固定値減少ではなく回復速度半減に変更
・ボス「???」の防御力を増加&怯ませる度に防御力が少しずつ低下するように変更、及びAIの混線を少し改善
・携帯塹壕に、弱い貫通弾・火炎・氷の槍による貫通を防ぐ効果を追加。
 ┗防げないもの:ソード系の攻撃、爆風。(知的生命体の腕、レーザー系、各種格闘攻撃は基本的にソード扱い)
・NPC『ニケル』にプラズマ弾のみ弾薬スキャナLv4と同じ効果を発揮する能力を追加。プラグインの効果に上乗せ可能
・NPC『ウラン』に軍用弾薬のみ弾薬スキャナLv4と同じ効果を発揮する能力を追加。プラグインの効果に上乗せ可能
・NPC『アイアン』に鉱脈スキャナLv2&生体資源スキャナと同じ効果を発揮する能力を追加。プラグインの効果に上乗せ可能
・NPC『メリツ』に鉱脈スキャナLv3と同じ効果を発揮する能力を追加。プラグインの効果に上乗せ可能
・NPC『トリム』に核融合コアのみ弾薬スキャナLv4と同じ効果を発揮する能力を追加。プラグインの効果に上乗せ可能
・NPC『プルトン』に雑資源Lv1・鉱脈Lv1・弾薬スキャナLv1と同じ効果を発揮する能力を追加。プラグインの効果に上乗せ可能
・ザコ傭兵『十字目アンドロイド』を3種追加。無法者傭兵と同じ場所で雇用可能、AET撃破後のみ出現。
・NPC『オーニクス』のラインナップ、値段の分散率、値段に対する販売数など全体的に変更
・開拓軍書庫、武器の項目に各モジュールのテキストを追加

バージョン1.31:
・通常ギャラリー『武器商人クォーツ』のエロドット3番目のコマ指定がズレていたのを修正
・フリーギャラリー『凍てつく女王』の一部アニメーションのグラフィック指定が間違っていたのを修正
・エロドット『凍てつく女王』の一部アニメーションを3倍に延長
・アジトと浮遊基地のイベント前後の会話シーンをギャラリーで閲覧可能に変更
・フリーギャラリー『クォーツ』『ボブカット』『赤髪フード』『シャギー』にセリフ付きモードを追加
・救助イベント『アイアン』の条件が誤って緩くなりすぎていたのを修正
・無法地帯に出現する十字目アンドロイドが一体だけステータス限界値が高くなっていたのを修正
・Ver1.3でボス『漁り屋メリツ』に十字目を呼ぶと、最初に倒れているアンドロイドの表示がおかしくなっていたのを修正

バージョン1.32:
・フリーギャラリー『開拓軍アンドロイド兵』未取得モーションの表示バグを修正
・装備の管理画面にて、装甲購入時に所持金を超える数を選択できてしまう(購入はできずスタックする)バグを修正
・コロニスト基地にて、設計図つきの武器を持った敵が一度画面外に出てしまうと武器をドロップしない個体に変わってしまうのを修正
・パイルバンカー、炸裂パイルバンカーの動作を少し修正
・一部マップの背景を改善、変更

Version 1.30:
-Added data reduction pack. Instructions for use and additional reasons are provided in a memo inside the pack
-Added new map "Cold Iron City". Can be invaded from the Iron Desert.
-Added 4 types of erotic dots for players.
-Added 3 types of NPC erotic dots.
-Add naked difference of additional data.
-Added new modules for light machine gun and combat shotgun. It can be used by creating a blueprint in the same way as creating a special weapon.
┣ Light Machine Gun: Can be created with a boss destruction reward for the cold iron city.
┗ Shotgun: Can be created if a Popo event is in progress.
-Added new plug-in "Biological Resource Scanner". Placed one each at the Erzurie Mine and the City of Cold Iron.
・Minor bugs, balance, correction of notation, etc., reduction of unnecessary data
-Fixed the area where the player cannot proceed after the second lap when the player intentionally becomes incapacitated due to self-destruction and leaves.
-Fixed that the healing effect of the Toronto remains when the status is reset in the lap setting.
-Fixed AI stuck due to cyborg NPC guard processing going crazy.
-Corrected incorrect employment conditions and ability when dispatching NPCs to volcanoes.
-Fixed that the preview character did not reflect the actual firing mode and rate of fire of some modules on the equipment management screen
・When using the resource absorption plug-in, the speed of attracting resources was slightly slow, so accelerate
-Added EN auxiliary supply effect at the time of short circuit to the leakage prevention plug-in
・Changed the EN recovery inhibition on flames to half the recovery speed instead of decreasing the fixed value.
・Increased the defense power of the boss "???" and changed it so that the defense power gradually decreases each time it is frightened, and AI cross-linking is slightly improved
-Added the effect to prevent penetration by weak penetration bullets, flames, and ice spears to mobile trenches.
┗ Things that can't be prevented: Sword attack, blast. (The arm of intelligent life, laser system, various fighting attacks are basically treated as swords)
-Added the ability to exert the same effect as the Lv4 plasma ammunition scanner for NPC "Nickel". Can be added to the effect of the plug-in
-Added the ability to exert the same effect as the Lv4 ammunition scanner for military ammunition only to NPC "Uranium". Can be added to the effect of the plug-in
・NPC "Iron" has the ability to show the same effect as the vein scanner Lv2 & bioresource scanner. Can be added to the effect of the plug-in
-Added the ability to exhibit the same effects as the Lv3 vein scanner to the NPC "Melitz". Can be added to the effect of the plug-in
-Added the ability to exert the same effect as the Lv4 ammunition scanner for fusion cores only to NPC "Trim". Can be added to the effect of the plug-in
-Added the ability to exert the same effect as the miscellaneous resource Lv1, vein Lv1, and ammunition scanner Lv1 to NPC "Pluton". Can be added to the effect of the plug-in
-Added 3 types of Zako mercenary "Cross-android". Employable at the same place as outlaw mercenaries, only appears after defeating AET.
・NPC "Onyx" lineup, price diversification rate, number of sales per price, etc. changed overall
・Added the text of each module to the Pioneer Army Library and weapons items

Version 1.31:
-Fixed that the third hero dot designation in the normal gallery "Weapon Merchant Quartz" was incorrect.
-Corrected incorrect graphic designation for some animations in the free gallery "Frozen Queen"
・Triple extension of some animations from Erotic Dot "Frozen Queen"
・Change the conversation scenes before and after the event of Hideto and Floating Base to be viewable in the gallery
-Added a mode with serifs to the free gallery "Quartz", "Bob Cut", "Red Hair Hood" and "Shaggy"
-Fixed that the condition of rescue event "Iron" was accidentally loosened too much.
-Fixed that cruciform android appearing in the lawless zone had only one status limit value increased
-In Ver1.3, when the cross was called to the boss "Fisher Merrits", the display of the android that fell first was incorrect.

Version 1.32:
-Fixed a bug in the display of the motion picture that has not been acquired in the free gallery "Practical Army Android soldier"
-Fixed a bug that you can select more than the money you have when purchasing armor on the equipment management screen (you can not purchase and stack)
-Fixed that at Colonist Base, once an enemy with a weapon with a blueprint goes out of the screen, it becomes an individual that does not drop the weapon.
・Slightly corrected the behavior of pile bunker and explosion pile bunker
・Improved and changed the background of some maps

OP
Rat-attack

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I download the game and found the change log I don't know whats in the data\stg4 to tell you if something changed but here is the original change log and one put through Google translator hope it helps

バージョン1.30:
・データ削減パックの追加。使用法と追加理由はパック内のメモに記載
・新マップ「冷たい鉄の都市」を追加。鉄の砂漠から侵入可能。
・プレイヤー用エロドット4種追加。
・NPCエロドット3種追加。
・追加データの全裸差分追加。
・ライトマシンガンとコンバットショットガンの新モジュール追加。特殊兵器の作成と同じ要領で設計図を作成することで使用可能。
 ┣ライトマシンガン:冷たい鉄の都市のボス撃破報酬で作成可能。
 ┗ショットガン  :ポポイベントが進行していれば作成可能。
・新プラグイン「生体資源スキャナー」を追加。エルズリエ鉱山と冷たい鉄の都市にひとつずつ配置。
・軽微なバグ・バランス・表記等の修正、余計なデータの削減
・2周目以降、自爆等でわざと戦闘不能になって離脱すると進行不可になる箇所を修正
・周回設定でステータスをリセットした際、ストロントによる回復効果が残留してしまうのを修正
・サイボーグ系NPCのガード処理が狂ってAIがスタックするのを修正
・火山にNPCを派遣した際、雇用条件や能力の表記がおかしくなっていたのを修正
・装備の管理画面にて、一部モジュールの実際の発射形態・連射速度をプレビューキャラが反映していなかったのを修正
・資源吸収プラグイン使用時、資源の引き寄せ速度が微妙に遅かったので加速
・漏電防止プラグインに短絡時のEN補助供給効果を追加
・炎上のEN回復阻害を固定値減少ではなく回復速度半減に変更
・ボス「???」の防御力を増加&怯ませる度に防御力が少しずつ低下するように変更、及びAIの混線を少し改善
・携帯塹壕に、弱い貫通弾・火炎・氷の槍による貫通を防ぐ効果を追加。
 ┗防げないもの:ソード系の攻撃、爆風。(知的生命体の腕、レーザー系、各種格闘攻撃は基本的にソード扱い)
・NPC『ニケル』にプラズマ弾のみ弾薬スキャナLv4と同じ効果を発揮する能力を追加。プラグインの効果に上乗せ可能
・NPC『ウラン』に軍用弾薬のみ弾薬スキャナLv4と同じ効果を発揮する能力を追加。プラグインの効果に上乗せ可能
・NPC『アイアン』に鉱脈スキャナLv2&生体資源スキャナと同じ効果を発揮する能力を追加。プラグインの効果に上乗せ可能
・NPC『メリツ』に鉱脈スキャナLv3と同じ効果を発揮する能力を追加。プラグインの効果に上乗せ可能
・NPC『トリム』に核融合コアのみ弾薬スキャナLv4と同じ効果を発揮する能力を追加。プラグインの効果に上乗せ可能
・NPC『プルトン』に雑資源Lv1・鉱脈Lv1・弾薬スキャナLv1と同じ効果を発揮する能力を追加。プラグインの効果に上乗せ可能
・ザコ傭兵『十字目アンドロイド』を3種追加。無法者傭兵と同じ場所で雇用可能、AET撃破後のみ出現。
・NPC『オーニクス』のラインナップ、値段の分散率、値段に対する販売数など全体的に変更
・開拓軍書庫、武器の項目に各モジュールのテキストを追加

バージョン1.31:
・通常ギャラリー『武器商人クォーツ』のエロドット3番目のコマ指定がズレていたのを修正
・フリーギャラリー『凍てつく女王』の一部アニメーションのグラフィック指定が間違っていたのを修正
・エロドット『凍てつく女王』の一部アニメーションを3倍に延長
・アジトと浮遊基地のイベント前後の会話シーンをギャラリーで閲覧可能に変更
・フリーギャラリー『クォーツ』『ボブカット』『赤髪フード』『シャギー』にセリフ付きモードを追加
・救助イベント『アイアン』の条件が誤って緩くなりすぎていたのを修正
・無法地帯に出現する十字目アンドロイドが一体だけステータス限界値が高くなっていたのを修正
・Ver1.3でボス『漁り屋メリツ』に十字目を呼ぶと、最初に倒れているアンドロイドの表示がおかしくなっていたのを修正

バージョン1.32:
・フリーギャラリー『開拓軍アンドロイド兵』未取得モーションの表示バグを修正
・装備の管理画面にて、装甲購入時に所持金を超える数を選択できてしまう(購入はできずスタックする)バグを修正
・コロニスト基地にて、設計図つきの武器を持った敵が一度画面外に出てしまうと武器をドロップしない個体に変わってしまうのを修正
・パイルバンカー、炸裂パイルバンカーの動作を少し修正
・一部マップの背景を改善、変更

Version 1.30:
-Added data reduction pack. Instructions for use and additional reasons are provided in a memo inside the pack
-Added new map "Cold Iron City". Can be invaded from the Iron Desert.
-Added 4 types of erotic dots for players.
-Added 3 types of NPC erotic dots.
-Add naked difference of additional data.
-Added new modules for light machine gun and combat shotgun. It can be used by creating a blueprint in the same way as creating a special weapon.
┣ Light Machine Gun: Can be created with a boss destruction reward for the cold iron city.
┗ Shotgun: Can be created if a Popo event is in progress.
-Added new plug-in "Biological Resource Scanner". Placed one each at the Erzurie Mine and the City of Cold Iron.
・Minor bugs, balance, correction of notation, etc., reduction of unnecessary data
-Fixed the area where the player cannot proceed after the second lap when the player intentionally becomes incapacitated due to self-destruction and leaves.
-Fixed that the healing effect of the Toronto remains when the status is reset in the lap setting.
-Fixed AI stuck due to cyborg NPC guard processing going crazy.
-Corrected incorrect employment conditions and ability when dispatching NPCs to volcanoes.
-Fixed that the preview character did not reflect the actual firing mode and rate of fire of some modules on the equipment management screen
・When using the resource absorption plug-in, the speed of attracting resources was slightly slow, so accelerate
-Added EN auxiliary supply effect at the time of short circuit to the leakage prevention plug-in
・Changed the EN recovery inhibition on flames to half the recovery speed instead of decreasing the fixed value.
・Increased the defense power of the boss "???" and changed it so that the defense power gradually decreases each time it is frightened, and AI cross-linking is slightly improved
-Added the effect to prevent penetration by weak penetration bullets, flames, and ice spears to mobile trenches.
┗ Things that can't be prevented: Sword attack, blast. (The arm of intelligent life, laser system, various fighting attacks are basically treated as swords)
-Added the ability to exert the same effect as the Lv4 plasma ammunition scanner for NPC "Nickel". Can be added to the effect of the plug-in
-Added the ability to exert the same effect as the Lv4 ammunition scanner for military ammunition only to NPC "Uranium". Can be added to the effect of the plug-in
・NPC "Iron" has the ability to show the same effect as the vein scanner Lv2 & bioresource scanner. Can be added to the effect of the plug-in
-Added the ability to exhibit the same effects as the Lv3 vein scanner to the NPC "Melitz". Can be added to the effect of the plug-in
-Added the ability to exert the same effect as the Lv4 ammunition scanner for fusion cores only to NPC "Trim". Can be added to the effect of the plug-in
-Added the ability to exert the same effect as the miscellaneous resource Lv1, vein Lv1, and ammunition scanner Lv1 to NPC "Pluton". Can be added to the effect of the plug-in
-Added 3 types of Zako mercenary "Cross-android". Employable at the same place as outlaw mercenaries, only appears after defeating AET.
・NPC "Onyx" lineup, price diversification rate, number of sales per price, etc. changed overall
・Added the text of each module to the Pioneer Army Library and weapons items

Version 1.31:
-Fixed that the third hero dot designation in the normal gallery "Weapon Merchant Quartz" was incorrect.
-Corrected incorrect graphic designation for some animations in the free gallery "Frozen Queen"
・Triple extension of some animations from Erotic Dot "Frozen Queen"
・Change the conversation scenes before and after the event of Hideto and Floating Base to be viewable in the gallery
-Added a mode with serifs to the free gallery "Quartz", "Bob Cut", "Red Hair Hood" and "Shaggy"
-Fixed that the condition of rescue event "Iron" was accidentally loosened too much.
-Fixed that cruciform android appearing in the lawless zone had only one status limit value increased
-In Ver1.3, when the cross was called to the boss "Fisher Merrits", the display of the android that fell first was incorrect.

Version 1.32:
-Fixed a bug in the display of the motion picture that has not been acquired in the free gallery "Practical Army Android soldier"
-Fixed a bug that you can select more than the money you have when purchasing armor on the equipment management screen (you can not purchase and stack)
-Fixed that at Colonist Base, once an enemy with a weapon with a blueprint goes out of the screen, it becomes an individual that does not drop the weapon.
・Slightly corrected the behavior of pile bunker and explosion pile bunker
・Improved and changed the background of some maps
Ohhh nooo......the last one is a right annoyance as if that includes the HQ then I can't update it and so it will still have the bug....additionally I hope that updating some files will not break the entire game. However what seems to be certain is that I may have to redo the gallery if the first bit affects the file that I have done...

Summery good news the bug fixes aren't too major, bad news some might effect areas I have done which means they won't be updated in the next release as there's no way (as far as I know) to import text stuff between files.

EDIT: after checking the files and their edit dates it seems none were too recent except for one which after checking it over nothing waas added so I will be merging the files together and continuing on, hopefully no issues arise from this in the future, but I cannot guarantee it. Additionally I have now completed the gallery cutscene that is key to the story and so will be working on Iron mountain now! Hurrah!

EDIT2: So about to sleep and I've nearly done checking through one whole area which is the Iron Mountain (I know not a big deal but it just feels like a lot of progress), just gotta deal with the....boss battle in the area I guess? Dunno if I should release this as an update once completed because it has been a while and some work has been done, however.....it is fairly insignificant. Eh maybe as 0.05 update or something like that....thoughts from you guys?

Last edited:
OP
Rat-attack

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Okay so currently through my work I am thinking about when to release this next version and what would be a good point to do so. As a result I am thinking that I will do a minor update before I start work on the outlaw hideout (putting it to 0.25) and then once the hideout is done I'll release that as the full 0.3 version as that should end up with most of the starting area done and two key story bits done. Also please do use my feedback forum if you notice stuff that I miss in translation or don't get done completely as currently I would not be surprised if I have missed text to translate in some areas or have not removed text that I put as a temporary meaning while awaiting feedback. Thanks!

Additionally through my translating of this I have found a few little interesting things that make a second run of the game play out differently if you know a bit about each character as there is surprisingly a few different reactions in place for a few things depending on who you have with you. If you have Trim before you encounter Fisher Meritz then you see a little dialog between them, however I think to get Trim before that you need to purposely avoid that fight and go through the Grasslands and Forest.

Finally I think based on this current progression rate since some files have no......key-ish text needing to be translated or very little needing to be translated the 0.25 version might be done within 2 weeks or sooner maybe though I need to revisit the Amber Cave as I don't know where those extra files were that I spotted back when I first started this. Anyway if I do end up doing a 0.25 the outlaw hideout may require an month it self since I recall it having a lot of text and I wouldn't be surprised if there was different things said based upon whom you have as a companion. What are your thoughts on this all?

EDIT: Uhhh does thumbs up mean go with 0.25 and then a 0.3, I can't read minds or intentions given by thumbs up @.@

Last edited:

Frumugun

Reputation score
Wow i dont know how long this game has been on my hard drive now, and today when i "cleaned" the dust from some old folders i found it again. Not gonna lie i played it quite a lot even though i did not understand a thing, And now i find this thread with a glimpse of hope there will be a translation one day. Count me in for the wait, wish i could help with it.

Will keep my eyes on this.

Loneranger69

Reputation score
Hey guys.

Just created an account to upload some of the translations I've been working on for Explorer of the Golden Planet. I opened the game yesterday and was wondering if there was a translation out yet and to my surprise there was, at least not an official one, so when I saw what Rat-killer has done so far I decided to chip in a little. These translations are for a couple of places like the loading screen, main menu, shop menu, archive, CG Computer and location names. They were a pain in the ass because this isn't as simple as editing a text file, since the text is actually baked onto the background pictures, which also means I had to use my Japanese dictionary to translate a lot of it. I spent a good day and a bit on gimp getting the text to look right. The translations are not perfect as it's been about 7 years since I studied Japanese, but it should do the trick. The only images that haven't been fully translated are the Mark.bmp image, the SpecialArms.bmp image, the ArchiveWorldMap.bmp and prologue and end credit rolls.

Backup your 'bmp' folder in your main game directory if you ever want to revert back.
To install, simply drag the 'bmp' folder into your main game directory and overwrite.

Cheers Fellas and remember to stay hydrated.

Title.jpg

Last edited:

Loneranger69

Reputation score
Hey everyone.

Just wanted to give you a quick update that I've finished translating the Epilogue, Prologue, End credits, Archive map and revised some of the area names to be more in line with Rat-attacks translation. I have taken some creative liberties with the script because some of it made no sense at all. I believe the Mark.bmp image is a leftover file from the action editor program that the game was designed in. I have updated the Zip file attached to my previous post.

Cheers.

Eliz

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey everyone.

Just wanted to give you a quick update that I've finished translating the Epilogue, Prologue, End credits, Archive map and revised some of the area names to be more in line with Rat-attacks translation. I have taken some creative liberties with the script because some of it made no sense at all. I believe the Mark.bmp image is a leftover file from the action editor program that the game was designed in. I have updated the Zip file attached to my previous post.

Cheers.
You're doing amazing work, thank you for your service o7

Loneranger69

Reputation score
Howdy folks!

I've been chipping away at some more of the translation these last couple of weeks. I've managed to translate all terminals, NPC dialogue at said terminals and the world map. I've included the BMP folder in the zip to make things simpler (I also messed up a kanji so one of the translations were off...). I also experimented with the games font to make it a little easier to read. I've already started trying to translate the NG+ menu and I'm thinking about doing the rest of the tutorial... maybe...

There's one NPCs dialogue that has not been translated and that is the Suspicious Android. Her dialogue makes absolutely no sense to me, so I'm guessing she uses a lot of colloquialisms that my dictionary and google can't wrap their heads around. There's also a pioneer soldier who's dialogue I'm not too sure about (I put a note in her dialogue) so I took a shot in the dark. If anyone wants to take a crack at some of the translations, I'll leave them in a spoiler below.

I've also been having trouble entering the text into the editor. Some invisible character ends up sneaking into the text when editing and ends up making premature breaks and gaps in the text when rendered in game. What a pain.

Anyway. You should all know the drill by now. Backup your files before installing. Delete your stg4 folder in data (might not be necessary). Copy and replace the files.
I had to compress the crap out of the files in order for it to be uploaded, so let me know if anything crazy happens.

Cheers

おい、お前、ここらへんを荒らしてる漁り屋とやらか?
いや、違うか。。。

なんだ?お前には関係ないことだ。
さっさとどっか行け。
What do you want? This has nothing to do with you.
Go away.

しつこいなお前。。。
これだからあセクサロイドは。。。

なんだ?さっきからウロウロと。。。
お前、ましかしてここらを荒らしてる漁り屋の仲間か?
まあ指令どおりに設置する俺らも軍蓄えるすぎるわけだけど。

Well, we set up according to the directive, but we're saving too much ...

Last edited:

cell943

Reputation score
So what is left untranslated overall? Are you planning to stop at this point?
Great work so far!

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
"荒らし" is something along the lines of breaking and entering/robbing. I think that "荒らしてる漁り屋" is a colloquialism for someone who is "fishing around for an opportunity to rob" a place.

This isn't perfect, and I won't claim complete accuracy at all, but it should capture the general gist of the suspicious android's lines a bit better:

おい、お前、ここらへんを荒らしてる漁り屋とやらか?
Hey, you. You looking to break in to this place?
いや、違うか。。。
No, guess not...
(lit. "No, something's different")

なんだ?お前には関係ないことだ。
What do you want? This has nothing to do with you.
さっさとどっか行け。
Go away.

しつこいなお前。。。
How persistent...
これだからあセクサロイドは。。。
This is why sexroids are...

なんだ?さっきからウロウロと。。。
What? Since a while ago you’ve been snooping around...
お前、ましかしてここらを荒らしてる漁り屋の仲間か?
You a friend of the thugs around here?
(lit. "You, perhaps an ally of people looking to break in around here?")

Last edited: