Addiction (Clara)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Addiction (Clara)

Looking away, all Clara witnessed of the rape now was the muffled moans, and the slimy sounds of three goblins being penetrated by slime-cocks. It continued for a very long time, the occasional 'close' look, catching the sight in her peripheral vision, revealed that the goblins weren't fighting nearly much at all. In fact, their bellies were bloated, and their mouths happily let the slime go down their throats.

And conveniently enough, as Clara looked, subconsciously or not, the slime seemed finished. The goblin's bellies slowly became flat as slime gushed out of their pussies, asses, and mouths, until the slime had recollected itself, seeming huge in size now! Nearly increasing it's mass by at least a quarter from all of the juices it obtained, her feminine body in the middle of the mass appearing small in contrast to the rest of the slime. And in all sense... Shouldn't she have split some time ago? Instead of constantly getting bigger?

With the goblins on the ground, covered in slime, half unconscious, they groaned as they were freed, rustling a little from where they lay, but otherwise seemed to worn to do much of anything. "... Gross..." one goblin said faintly.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

It was surprising how large Slime was getting. Clara couldn't help but wonder how much bigger it could get. Was it just going to get bigger and bigger every time it fed? Looking at it, or rather at the feminine body in the middle of the mass, she took a few steps toward it, dropping the eaten fruit and letting it fall to the ground. " Any idea how much bigger you're going to get Slime? " she asked; " You're a lot bigger then you were yesterday..." She noted. The blond remembered when she first met the slime girl, how much smaller it was. In only about a days time it seemed to of almost doubled in size. If things went on like this, and the slime just kept getting bigger and bigger, soon enough Clara would have a massive blob following her around.

Suddenly remembering the goblins, Clara looked at the things. They had been filled with slimes body, likely their body's and ingested some one the blue substance. It was then that Clara learned of a way she could have these monsters start working for her. The slime! They would likely become addicted to it now, and if they went into withdraw then the three would likely go crazy if they didn't satisfy their new addiction.

The young woman went over to the supposed leader of the group, having decided to deal with her. It seemed it was half asleep and needed waking up. Clara got down on her knee's, sitting at the creatures side. " Hey, wake up! " She said, tapping one of it's cheeks. Her taps weren't painful, just forceful enough to get the things attention. " We need to have a talk, now sit up." she ordered it. If it was too worn out to do that, Clara would try to help it up.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

To Clara's response, the slime shined with glee, waving back and forth happily. "Friends! More food!" she shouted, the meaning behind the words unclear.

The goblin gave a groggy groan as Clara resorted to using physical methods to awake the creature. And as she suspected, in order to get the creature sitting up, she had to place the goblin there herself, laying her like a doll against the wall. And there she laid, until the goblin drew enough energy back to blink, and regather the world around her. And when she did, the little goblin coughed a little, some leftover slime spilling out of her mouth as she did so, before she casted an evil eye at Clara, "You're... Gonna get it now..." she threatened with a raspy, choked up voice.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

Hearing what Slime said confused Clara, and for some reason worried her. She didn't know why, maybe because she just didn't understand what the thing meant. " Slime, do me a favor and guard the door. I don't want anything else sneaking up on me..." she said before going over and dealing with the little monster.

After the monster girl seemed to wake up, and made her threat, Clara gave her an unimpressed look, seeming rather threatened. " Please, even if you had the energy to do anything my friend over there would mop the floor with you before you could even touch me. " she said. Clara then let a sigh out, uncertain if this was a good idea or not. She had a nagging feeling the back of her head, whining at her to just leave these things alone and get to the beach. It made her shift uncomfortably, but she ignored it.

" Alright, listen up. " She started, her voice sounding less calm now and slightly hostile. " While you and your friends were getting what you deserved I noticed a good deal of slime being pumped into you, I'm certain that all three of you digested some of this stuff. Do you know what this means? It means that all three of you are going to develop a rather nasty addiction, one you won't be able to satisfy without my help. " She stood up then, looking down at the little goblin that laid against the wall; " Here's the deal, you agree to start working for me and I won't leave you and your friends here to face a withdrawal from hell. " Finishing up, Clara couldn't help but feel that this thing was going to refuse her offer and likely insult her a bit. If that was the case she planned to leave this place behind. She had wasted enough time in the ghost town and needed to get moving, else lose her chance to see her children...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The slime didn't give much of a confirmation that she understood the command, simply remaining where she was (Conveniently close to the door), and picking up one of the half-conscious goblins like a doll, cuddling, and playing with it as such, while the goblin herself simply gave weak groans at the manhandling, too worn, and abused to care.

And to Clara's retort, the semi-conscious goblin leaning against the wall snorted at Clara with disrespect, "Fwiend?" the tiny girl laughed, "Slimes don't make fwiends! All you is, is just a slave to it!"

After listening to Clara's offer, the goblin chuckled, "Rock is addicted to the slime, not the stupid human!" she referenced 'the human' as Clara, "Rock and her friends will come along, but we ain't taking orders!" she said defiantly.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

She listened to the girl, apparently named "Rock" without interrupting her. When she finished the girl gave it her response. " Nonsense! " Clara said, " Slime and I are friends, we have a bond someone like you couldn't ever understand. If I was its slave it would of dragged me off somewhere instead of followings me to where I feel like going. " She stood up after that, letting a breath out then in. " Oh, and "Rock" keep in mind that Slime will take "Orders" from me. You'd better pull your weight, or else. " she threatened.

Looking away from the girl now Clara walked over to her squishy friend who was now playing with one of the other goblins like a doll. " Slime," Clara started, her voice now friendly and cheerful; " Let's get going. You don't mind carrying the three little things do you? " Under normal circumstances Clara wouldn't mind waiting around until they recovered, however she was in a bit of a hurry to make it to the beach.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Clara addressed the goblin's lack of cooperation, right at the moment she said, 'or else,' the slime slid up to them, as if on que, and 'licked' the side of Rock's cheek with a slimy tongue, which sent a look of scorn for the slime across her face. "You'll be sorry, human!" she claimed, before, on Clara's request, the slime sent out slimy tentacles to wrap around the goblins, and took them inside her slime, engulfing their lower halves with her substance.

Once the slime had taken hold of their 'captives,' she sent out tentacles at Clara as well, quickly wrapping around her before she knew how to react, and taking her to the center of the mass of slime, as the slime formed a similar 'cocoon' as before for Clara's benefit (or rather, the slime's benefit of ease of access to her 'food'). Clara was seated comfortably in the slime, while the slime took her place next to her, just like before.

Looking at Clara, as if reading her expression, it was apparent that she was expecting to be told where their next destination was...

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

As her lower half was sucked into the slime Clara tried to relax. She wasn't exactly use to this yet, it still felt somewhat awkward. With the female shape forming next to her and looking at her she spoke; " Well, anyways there is a beach not too far from here. It's where I first washed up" Clara explained, " Ill give you directions as we go, let's get out of this house first..." When Slime carried her and their captives out of the house into the ghost town she'd give directions on where she remembers coming from, and hopefully before too long she'd be at the beach once more. She'd then sit on the water and wait for that monster to show up.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Clara wished of her, the slime followed Clara's every wish for their direction, bringing with her, their three short, obnoxious captives, her blue tentacles formed from her mass of slime never ceasing in their molestation for even a moment, which Clara found out as one of the goblins just so happened to be within view, off to the side, withing in the slime as she was mercilessly stimulated. And in the meantime, Clara was treated to the slime's own massaging, as some of the slime in the 'egg' shaped carriage sought out, simply to caress, and soothe Clara like royalty, not seeking to pleasure her sexually after Clara told her not to, and especially not since she already found plenty of food to satisfy her hunger along the way.

The slime didn't understand why Clara wished to see her children. From what little she could gather from the slime's lack of ability to speak her own language, the slime didn't think Clara should care about the children she was forced to birth, hardly even her own children, much less children she should love, or care for. But, the fact was, that Clara did give birth to them. And even though they may be creatures, they still count as her own children, her own flesh and blood, no matter if she was raped or not. While the octopus woman might take good care of them, Clara still had every right to see the children she gave birth to.

It was after the sun moved a few inches along the sky, when Clara saw the ever familiar beach come into view. But instead of a half-woman standing in the beach waters with little children running amok around her, Clara saw the octopus woman laying on her back, holding her side, apparently bleeding slightly.

The children were not to be seen, and the looked in very, very bad shape. The slime seemed to pick up on this as well, as Clara was immediately released from the slime, so that she might motion ahead to check on what had happened...

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

The blond girl had been relaxing the entire trip, even though there were three annoying little captives with her. However, her calm and semi relaxed mood quickly shifted to a frightened and worried one. " Oh god..." she said in shock, seeing her rapist in this state. Before she could demand to be let go Slime had already released her, and with that she quickly got up from her spot and ran to the creatures side, her new leather boots pounding against the dirt and sand as she sprinted to the octopus woman. " Hey! " she shouted to the creature. Getting to the things side and onto her knee's she would attempt to examine the wounds, seeing if they were actually treatable. If they were, she's try and use some of the things looted from the house to wash out and bandage them, after getting answers of course.

Whilst Clara was certainly no doctor she knew how to deal with cuts and even bone fractures. They were things she learned during her time adventuring. She could only hope the woman was not bleeding internally, else there was little she could actually do for her. " What happened to you?! Are... Are the children alright, where are they?" Clara began asking in an almost panicked, worried sick voice. She seemed to be concerned for the woman, having started to try and hold her head up with one arm and gently rest her other hand on her belly. While she was worried for the Scylla she seemed far more concerned about their kids.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

From what Clara knew of first aid, talking would not do the squid woman well. So, with the only option of trying to patch her former rapist onto the road of recovery, Clara would bring out her various herbs, and small sized tools made for the purpose of a quick use of first aid. Even though, after a quick inspection, Clara found that the squid's wounds were not truly life threatening, open wounds are never a good thing, especially left untreated.

No broken ribs - a good sign.

She was warm to the touch - another good sign, as she had not lost any great amount of blood.

Her skin was split open, which sounds worse than it really is, usually - only the veins and skin were damaged, allowing her blood to spill, and based on how much she was bleeding, her wound was either recent, or truly serious. And in this case, since she still seemed to have her wits about her, as well as her blood, the only logical determination to make was that it was recent...

Bandaging with thin cloth, before stitching the flesh together with a needle and thread, and before cleaning the wound on her middle as best she could, Clara was finished with her 'operation,' and it appeared that the monster would be fine, rightly so after she began talking to Clara not long after the pain had become less traumatic.

The monster smiled a little at the familiar face, even though the two likely wouldn't be considered friends by any means, "You... Certainly think you're a saint, don't you?" she chuckled, regarding how Clara sought to heal her, rather than just trying to extract answers before leaving her on the sand to rot, "This island is no place for heroes..."

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

Once the Scylla's wound had been cleaned and sown shut Clara let a long breath out as she wiped the sweat from her forehead with an unused cloth she had pulled out. Helping this monster like this, it was strange, very strange. She was not only saving a monster, but she was saving someone who had raped her not long ago. Yet, she still felt good about it. Perhaps, deep down, Clara didn't hate this thing, and maybe even did care for it. Maybe this was because they had children together. Clara couldn't think of any other reason. Maybe she just wasn't a vengeful person. If she was she would of pulled her new sword out and fished the woman off after getting information from her.

At the monsters words Clara simply let a sigh out, ignoring the statements. Though, she hardly considered herself a hero, or a saint. " What happened to you? " she softly, calmly asked again, now planning on extracting information from the healed Scylla. " Are the children ok? Where are they? "

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Scylla growled a little in anger, but not at Clara, as her hand balled into a fist, squeezing the beach sand, "That bitch!" she directed a curse as if Clara would know who she's talking about, "Some demon stopped by as I was waiting for you... She said she wanted our children for some reason... And when I told her to get lost, she cut me down, and took all four of them... All four of the hatchlings..."

The Scylla looked up slowly to look Clara in the eyes, a bit of fiery hate shown to reflect against Clara's own gaze, "She seemed to know who you are... She even mentioned you when I asked why she wanted our children..."

The Scylla reached out, and took Clara's arm in her human hand, "She went to the mountains!" she told Clara, directing a gesture at the large mountains, not far from view, and not too long a journey on foot to reach, "You have to rescue them! I can barely go on land without drying up, if the babies don't get lots of water on their skin, they'll die!"

Then, a moment later, the Scylla seemed to remember something, before steadily getting up on her tentacles, and going into the water without a word, only to emerge from the waters from where she left, with a familiar tool wrapped around a tentacle. "Here, I found this after... We 'met'." she explained, unfolding her tentacle in presentation, to reveal Clara's old mercenary shield, which, according to her own memory, was tossed overboard when she was attacked, and impregnated by the very Scylla before her now.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

When the Scylla told her of the kidnapping Clara's body froze up, her eyes widening with horror. She remained like this up until the monster woman gave her an all too familiar shield. Once given her possession back Clara suddenly stood up and looked away from the monster and in the direction of the monsters. " Those damn demons! " she suddenly yelled out in a frustrated rage as she stopped her boot into the sand; " If wiping out what might be the only safe settlement on this island and imprisoning it's residents wasn't enough they are now going after innocent children?! This has gone far enough, I am going to wipe out every last one of those cursed woman!" she promised. This was it, the final straw. Clara simply could not stand by as this evil presence continued to plague the island, raping and killing and just doing whatever it dame pleased.

After her little rant she took in a deep breath as she looked down at the sand, her anger having gone down and a look of grief now on her face. " There are so many of them... And they're just so powerful... How can I possibly save my poor children..? " she asked herself. She had seen them, the deadly female demons that had attacked the village. She had even felt the powerful magic that they used. She might be able to take on just one, but if the kidnapper was with more then just one she doubted she could do anything, even with her new magic sword. Still, as low as her odds were she would go. These were her babies for goodness sake, she couldn't live with herself if she just left them to stay with the demons and die. Should she even bring Slime and the annoying captives with her? She didn't want them to get hurt...

Letting a huff out Clara looked back at the Scylla, " I'm... I'm going to try and save them. Ill do whatever I can. However, I need you to watch over my friends while I'm gone. I don't want them getting hurt. " She casts a glance back at Slime and the three goblins, but mostly Slime, the thing she really did care about. As she waited for an answer she fiddles with her shield, trying to equip it back on her left arm.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Scylla silently listened to Clara as she vented her fury, and then her despair as she wondered just how she might take on an army of demons. But before she could respond to her question, if the Scylla would watch after the slime and now unconscious goblins, the slime objected immediately, letting go of the goblins, and sliding over as slimes normally do, before wrapping her slimy arms around Clara's waist, looking up at her with a pleading expression, "No!" she shouted, not at all agreeing with Clara's decision to go on her own.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

" Slime I..." Clara quickly trailed off her sentence as her eyes met with the creatures pleading ones. " ...I just don't want you getting hurt and..." she stopped speaking again. She couldn't possibly deny her friend permission to come with her. The girl simply did not have it in her. It was like trying to deny an adorable puppy permission to follow her. Placing her hands on the creatures arms Clara spoke back up, her voice sounding defeated, " Very well, you can come with me. " she turned her head and looked back at the Scylla; " I guess ill just need you to watch over those three over there. Can you do that for me? " she asked. Before the monster could reply she quickly asked another question, " I need to know something. These demon's, is anyone on this island trying to do something about them? Is anyone standing up to them? " Clara asked this because she wanted to know if there was anyone nearby who could help her. Anyone who could possibly give her favorable odds against these horrible things.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Scylla twisted her lips, shaking her head a little, "Not here, this whole place is just a playground of sex, violence, and corruption... Which you experienced, personally." said the perverted Scylla, giving a hint of a reminder of the time they met, when Clara was impregnated by her. "The only thing here I've seen try to stop monsters like us, are little humans like you. But, they usually don't last too long before they become a sex toy, just like everyone else."

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

" Then I guess our children don't have much hope do they. " Clara said flatly. She should of figured that there wouldn't be anyone who could help her. She was pretty much on her own. Suddenly, Clara pulls an empty bottle out of her leather pack full of equipment. Without asking she dunks the bottle into her friend, trying to fill it to the brim of the substance. If she succeeds she'd turn back to the Scylla and speak, " Feed this to those idiots when they wake up, else they will go into withdrawal. I'm going to go now, pray for my success. I'm thinking ill need it. " the warrior truly did think she'd need a dinosaur gods help to succeed with this task. Sneaking into a demon's den and back out with her kids would be anything but easy.

After handing the bottle to the Scylla Clara would set off for the mountains.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It took a bit of effort, trying to contain some of the slime within a bottle, since she quickly learned that it was more determined to stick together than she was to obtain it. But, her problem with remedied, when she sealed the bottle as she held it within the slime, so that it couldn't escape. And when presented to the Scylla, the creature shrugged, "I can't stay out in the open air for too long, but I'll try to keep an eye on them until you return. And be careful of that bitch should you meet her, she's got ability underneath her ugly face." she cautioned Clara.

After their brief goodbye, Clara and the slime parted from the Scylla, headed towards the last known location of the strange woman who abducted her flesh and blood children, which were the large treacherous looking mountains seen in the distance.

Crossing the sands of the beach, and following the perimeter of the mountain through the forest, Clara found a trail leading up the mountain after her time of searching. No doubt the kidnapper would have gained a considerable lead on her by this point, but since she hardly knew the woman's destination, it was all she could do to search desperately for any sign of where her children were taken.

Clara first sought tracks, else she'd be lost on the many twists and turns of the mountain path, and likely end up within a monster's den. And after finding the tracks she desired, she noticed how the woman was carrying the abducted children, when she saw the prints of heavy hooves in the ground, two animals apparently, their race unknown to her. And more, after continuing her tracking, she saw signs of water along the dry ground, in the form of a spot of ground softer than the rest. There was no rain, it was a clear day. So, the only conclusion her mind could come to, was that the kidnapper must have put Clara's children in water to preserve their life... Which may or may not come as a relief to Clara, since there was two edges to this sword.

On one hand, her children would not die of dehydration from the sun, but on the other, what evil purpose did this woman hold, wanting to keep them alive? Continued tracking gave Clara an answer, when she followed the tracks to their apparent destination; She'd reached a cliff on the mountain, very flat, and suitable as a place for settlers to take refuge. Which made sense that she found many tents about the area, and materials for staying in one place for a long period of time. So, the answer came as, why wouldn't she just ask the bitch herself when she confronted her?

But, before that, standing just on the side of the mountain, on a bend circling the mountain, Clara would have to formulate a plan for how she would go about entering the town...

~ Upon observation, there seemed to be a great deal of children wondering the camp. Or, at least they 'looked' like children, since the conclusion that the whole town was occupied by 'normal' children seemed unlikely. Further, they each seemed to be wielding a staff, various in decor, and each of them grisly in appearance, as if to warn whoever was on the other side of it.

~ It was almost impossible to tell where her children were from where she was located, so trying to run in quickly in an attempt to collect her children and run would likely result in failure. Sneaking, and exploring the camp for the tent that might hold her children, or going in, blade at the ready seemed to be her best options... Or, if she was feeling lucky, simply walking in, introducing herself, and asking for the whereabouts of her children was also a possible option...

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

During her time on this cursed island Clara had already seen some odd things. English talking monsters made of of editable blue goop and demonesses raping elves. Right along with bug woman raping her. It was all certainly strange and mysterious, even threatening. However, this may be the weirdest thing Clara has laid eyes upon on this island. An entire camp of children. This place was full of what seemed to be normal human kids, and they were all wielding staffs. There had to be more to this camp then what she was seeing though, especially considering that a demon was involved. Even though this place seemed to be populated with children she would stay on guard at all times.

The warrior took a seat down on the road, looking to her slime companion as she began wondering just how she would go about this. Running in guns a blazing or just making a mad dash for her kids did not sound like good plans to her in the least. Plus, for all she knew, these really were just kids. She didn't want to hurt any of them. At the same time, she felt they would likely be hostile to her if she just went up and said hello. It felt like staying out of sight was the best way to go about this. " Do you have any idea's Slime? " she asked somewhat sarcastically, not expecting a serious answer.

Letting a huff out the woman decided the best way to do this was to simply sneak in and find her kids. She hadn't the slightest idea how she would take them back to the beach though. Maybe Slime could carry them back or something when nobody was looking. It had managed to do something like that with those three stooges she had left behind at the beach. " Alright Slime, here's the plan. Ill sneak in and locate my kids. ill need you to wait here for me. " Clara knew that the creature didn't like being apart from her and quickly followed up her plan with her reasons, " I need you to stay here and not get caught by anything. If I get captured or something you're my only hope of rescue. So come in and look for me if I'm not back in an hour or so, alright? " If she had her friends agreement on the plan she'd begin her little infiltration mission.