Rean: 3
Bronze HA: 4
...and my luck did a 180 degree turn today. Ended up with:

60/6 Runs: 23
Maribelle: 10
Red Gem: 2
Rean: 4
Bronze HA: 8

My Maribelle's also 5/5 skill and 3/4 cost with 3 spares left.

And wow Dragon, you're giving me hope that I might 2 star this (have 29 atm). I doubt I can handle the black onis that well, or kill the flame beast fast enough. Maybe I could replace the duelist with Yurina when the second one comes? Gotta try that tomorrow.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

And wow Dragon, you're giving me hope that I might 2 star this (have 29 atm). I doubt I can handle the black onis that well, or kill the flame beast fast enough. Maybe I could replace the duelist with Yurina when the second one comes? Gotta try that tomorrow.
The hope is a lie if you try to follow it exact for 2 stars. There's too many things that can go wrong.
1) Gold CCed Soldier requires skill level 3 in order to make it just in time unless you can activate skill, cancel, and place down a princess in under a second. (Doable with level 2, but not even I am fast enough for Reinforce 3 level 1)
2) Reinforcing a princess first, other than Lv45 Shidora/Lv55 Sherry will get your princess killed. Hence you must reinforce a high defense melee that can kill 3 black goblin archers and a mage with a healer. (Fortunately, duelist will usually target the black goblin mage first)
3) The above princess has to be max Themis or Sherry or high enough level Dorothy/Roana. Nothing else will cut it. More importantly, you cannot kill it too early or too late, or else you will be dueling the red armors while being hit by the efreet. (Which means 2 block Yurina is a no)
Then there's ... all sorts of things that can go wrong with intercepts like the Samurai catching the red Oni or Echidna's last attack is too late and hence only 2 healers are healing ... etc.

For 2 stars, use this one instead, much easier since it only has to kill a single Efreet and block the bottom:
. It's much easier to do

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

1) Oh I just thought I'd put a Rin there instead, before deploying Prince if I don't have enough cost.
3) Seeing how long it took me to kill one efreet in the previous map, I'd probably end up letting the red and black armors pass before retreating and replacing with a Yurina. No idea if 2, or even 3 fireballs are tankable with just 1 healer though :/ And then there's the problem with the last wave of red armors... Not to mention I have no way of killing the black onis like that.

Yeah, I guess there's no point in killing the last bottom wave for 2 starring. Thanks.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man none of those videos are possible for me, all my units at the start of that video are underleveled and you can see that the Rean almost dies. The other 2 star I found needs a CC'd Maribelle x.x All I can think of is trying to drop Karma on them, but I don't think she'll last long enough that I can summon Rean or somebody to clean up the remaining goblins at the start.

20/1: 3
50/1: 3
50/3: 3
60/5: 3
60/5: 3
60/5: 1
50/3: 2
60/5: 0
60/5: 0
27/36
Goal of 30
Not sure what to go for x.x I can't find a video of the 2nd to last 60/5 that doesn't have a level 3 reinforce, that 60/5 I 1 stared needs some OP units to stop the first Black Oni, and I can't seem to find a video of the final level that seems possible. All the units used are better than mine and barely seem to make it.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fruit, you forgot every time you make a request on what map to try, you need to give a screenshot of your current party :X

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Drop information has been leaked. The data for the Summoned Beast event can be found by clicking my signature with some missing translations that I added when I personally did the missions earlier (e.g. Sorano had a line when you clear the extreme fire beast map, which was pretty funny for me since I threw all of my units at the monsters as if they were the grunts from the movie "Aliens").

Glad to know that the platinum armours truly are a waste of stamina and charisma. For example, 24 stamina would be 0.48 platinum armours, whereas 24 stamina would be 2 Mariebelles. While it would cost more fairies, I would be better off grinding for these non-Odette platinum units if I wanted to feed something to Karma with my excess of black fairies.

The leaked Mariebelle drops for all but the last map kind of sucked worse than was expected.

Beginning Battle:
Clave (10)

Iron Ball and Armour:
Mariebelle (4), Cecily (10)

Spiritual Armour:
Soma (10), Valery (10)

Armoured Battle Line I:
Mariebelle (8), Calliope (10)

Armoured Battle Line II:
Mariebelle (50), Lean (10), Russel (20), Ruby (15)

Currently have 9 extra copies of Mariebelle, and 1 copy of Lean. Just 3 more trips, and then I'll call this event quits. I'm going to feed Mariebelle to herself slowly with silver fairies like I did with Charlotte (Charlotte is my highest level character at 50CC53).

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Two things to add to the above information, it's a pretty long rant so I am adding spoiler tags.
1) Beginning Battle is probably the best map to farm Clave out of every single event map in game.
Soldier is used for every plat/black melee class change in game. Please farm so you at least have 2 copies of Clave rather than more Maribelle.

2) Silver fairy from Fountain and Gold fairy from Fountain extreme is the best map to farm fairies. In my opinion, better than the challenge missions and daily mission. (I like having better chances at high rarity platinum/black fairies)
Gold Fairy wise: the rate in terms of stamina is much more efficient than doing even Phalanx 2 for gold/platinum fairy. Silver fairy wise, low cost battle is still the best. But we all know that in the end Platinum fairies is the best since nearly all event units are platinum.

You will of course, be going through a lot of Charisma in comparison. Don't be afraid to waste (1 or 2) crystal to regen your Stamina to have a stack of fairies. They allow you to quickly raise your unit to high levels for events like our current one

One thing I have noticed is that people are taking too much time attempting to get and max new units rather than focus on the units that one already have.
The thing is, once Aegis throw you a hard straight, if your party doesn't cut it, it doesn't cut it. (Which fortunately doesn't happen much, Sorano event is like a ray of hope to top-tier players like me and a nightmare for everyone else)

Hence, you will find yourself a much easier time if every so often you just limit yourself to a certain goal for the new event unit (or toss Charlotte aside like I did) and consider the rest as feed

This of course doesn't apply to event units that are only given at the end of the event like Sorano. For those, you want to go all out since you never know whether it will be as good as Aria or as useless as the Tactician. (Yes, the event tactician is useless, not even I have found a use for her yet despite using Shiho and Echidna regularly.)

PS: I want an useless title for 36 star clear.

Last edited:

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Two things to add to the above information, it's a pretty long rant so I am adding spoiler tags.
1) Beginning Battle is probably the best map to farm Clave out of every single event map in game.
Soldier is used for every plat/black melee class change in game. Please farm so you at least have 2 copies of Clave rather than more Maribelle.
Can't second this enough. You'll be hungry for silver soldiers all game if you plan on CCing any higher tier units (majority of plat+ units, event included require a silver soldier to CC)... Thanks for stressing that this is a really efficient map to farm him.

Mariebelle 5/5 skill, 4/4 cost reduction. Needed 14 of them total, finished with 1 :p Fed with mostly gold/silver fairies, though...

As for Sorano, need to at least 1 star Flame Beast Extreme and I'll get to 32 and complete the event. The video DP posted looks like a promising way of getting by ;P And I probably could 3 star Flame Beast eventually...

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I want a time fairy for the 36 stars clear and btw no more time fairy now ? Don't remember wich event give it the last and only time they give us this fairy ?

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I believe it was dragon invasion and I completely missed that due to traveling. I didn't even get Aria :p

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I posted it a while ago. I also have 50/30 Pirate Monica, 50/41 Daniella, 46 Mischa, 50/30 Yurina

Good news is that I just got a Clave, which means I actually can cc somebody finally: Maribelle <3 With her, I may actually be able to clear the final map 2 star IF my healer can keep my duelist alive up top, which I'm doubting. My strongest healer that can reach that range is Alisa and she only has 2/5 skill, so she can't reach as high of attack as most healers I see used up there. I do have an Iris with no skill up/cost reduction that'd be a bit better, but now that I look at her stats I don't think she'd save me either when the two Efreets are on a duelist up there. There's also the main Maribelle strategy here:

Although my Daniela can reach close to that attack with her skill, because she's a silver her skill activation won't come early enough at the start, which worries me. It's 10 seconds later than the unit in the video, which I think would = dead Maribelle lol. Then there's like trying to drop a temp unit on them for a slight distraction, but that'd rely on luck (Probably monk/rogue) that they aren't killed instantly.

Well I think either way I need to CC Iris (Since my second full range healer blows) and Maribelle to have a chance at this.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The leaked Mariebelle drops for all but the last map kind of sucked worse than was expected.

Beginning Battle:
Clave (10)

Iron Ball and Armour:
Mariebelle (4), Cecily (10)

Spiritual Armour:
Soma (10), Valery (10)

Armoured Battle Line I:
Mariebelle (8), Calliope (10)

Armoured Battle Line II:
Mariebelle (50), Lean (10), Russel (20), Ruby (15)
Are these calculated out of 10 runs each map ?

I am posting my team rooster so can someone need to tell me which unit i should focus first in order to clear the 亡者の鎧 story map.

crow_mw

Reputation score

Those are drop percentage chances.

I am posting my team rooster so can someone need to tell me which unit i should focus first in order to clear the 亡者の鎧 story map.
This team looks capable of clearing the map in question, you might just need a proper strategy. Check vids at the bottom of this wiki page:

If you are failing you likely lack healing throughput, so I would focus on CCing one of your healers. Even if not for the armor of the dead mission, than for general purpose and for consequent story missions it will be a great asset.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's leaked data. Back during the second gold rush event, someone posted the map information, drops, and drop percentages way before the maps were revealed, and since then the drop information for the following events have been trickling out. So far the leaked information has been accurate when compared to the following aggregate collection of data from real players:

arisato minato

Reputation score

This team looks capable of clearing the map in question, you might just need a proper strategy. Check vids at the bottom of this wiki page:

If you are failing you likely lack healing throughput, so I would focus on CCing one of your healers. Even if not for the armor of the dead mission, than for general purpose and for consequent story missions it will be a great asset.
Thanks for the feedback, most of the time i failed because the red goblin rush. and yes, other time i failed because the double HA opening trample over my Keity and Prince which my healer failed to keep alive.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Reputation score

The black armor spawns randomly near the beginning - you may just hope to be lucky and not get it.

I don't think you should be tanking anything serious with Katy. You have two snipers and a high level witch, so you should open ranged and keep her in the back. Use the princess in the middle of the crossroads (in range of two healers) and a prince behind her to kill what your ranged didn't manage to. Katy near exit will catch a red goblin or two (you can also replace her with Rean later on), but she should be able to handle that without healing. If you get overrun by red goblins - a good idea is to place something like a rogue or a valk on the top right path to intercept some of them when the rush comes. Just make sure to recall the unit when an ogre comes.

I remember this was the first map I got seriously stuck on. Don't be discouraged, it is among the hardest maps you will encounter (though next one is even harder) in campaign mode.

arisato minato

Reputation score

That black HA at the begining drop one of the HA unit in the drop list so it is a must to kill him if i want the complete reward :eek:.

For the ranged opening which order of unit should i deploy, since my snipers are not cost reduced i do not think i have enough cost power to quickly deploy them to make any different again the goblin + HA rush at the begining.

I have two spare Daniela, should i fuse her to my CCed one to get cost reduced ?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I posted it a while ago.
The following is meant to be a joke: A while ago isn't good enough! (Maribelle Lv30 -> 50CC33 due to stacked up platinum fairys)

Also, you might want to post the map names for the below:
60/5: 1 大地に眠る召喚獣:強鬼 極級
50/3: 3 大地に眠る召喚獣:運命の岐路
50/3: 2 大地に眠る召喚獣:炎獣
60/5: 0 大地に眠る召喚獣:岐路 極級
60/5: 0 大地に眠る召喚獣:炎獣 極級
Since the order is different if you have cleared the missions. In this case, due to seeing your party, I am guessing the above.
---
Either way, start by 2 starring the map that you have already 1 starred. (Which is just prevent death, you can Onis just slip by without issues.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The following is meant to be a joke: A while ago isn't good enough! (Maribelle Lv30 -> 50CC33 due to stacked up platinum fairys)

Also, you might want to post the map names for the below:
60/5: 1 大地に眠る召喚獣:強鬼 極級
50/3: 3 大地に眠る召喚獣:運命の岐路
50/3: 2 大地に眠る召喚獣:炎獣
60/5: 0 大地に眠る召喚獣:岐路 極級
60/5: 0 大地に眠る召喚獣:炎獣 極級
Since the order is different if you have cleared the missions. In this case, due to seeing your party, I am guessing the above.
---
Either way, start by 2 starring the map that you have already 1 starred. (Which is just prevent death, you can Onis just slip by without issues.
Ah didn't know that, it's 大地に眠る召喚獣:運命の岐路 and the final map that I haven't cleared (Crossroads extreme, Fire beast extreme). I was going to wait to 2 star that 1 star map until I can get another star or two from those first, since all it'd do is raise the level of the event girl by 5 until then. Could just end up being a waste of stamina.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

運命の岐路 = Crossroad of Destiny
岐路 極級 = Cross roads extreme

In terms of the 大地に眠る召喚獣:炎獣 極級:

That's probably your best bet for 2 stars. (Do NOT attempt 3 stars, your witch won't do enough damage) Focus on keeping your units alive since your healer is the most problematic area (On the other hand, you wont have to worry about 2 efreets if your Themis is high enough and use a healer to slow down the enemy)

大地に眠る召喚獣:岐路 極級:
This one has very high requirement in terms of your units. You won't scrape by with just one or 2 more units of high level. Also, there's no getting by with a 1/2 star due to the last rush. You must duel the lich some way or another.

Therefore the goal is somehow 2 star the last map, and then get 1 more star on the 1 star map.
And this is why training your units = important and should be higher priority than max all your event units.