What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

New player are going to cry on those event, i remember when i started, those armored guy was my worst fear, and on the last map there is almost 90 to kill lol, it take soooo much time to do it.

2 Maribelle after clearing all map, now to farm...
Yeah, glad it's not me or most of us any more. We all already had to cry at this event months ago. Goodluck~

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

But damn, she need a silver soldier to CC, and of course you can't farm them in the 2 event on...

Really they give so much map to farm silver archer, mage, witch, HA, but for soldier and Valkyrie it's so rare to get map with them.

Edit: Never-mind, they actually are map where you can farm them...

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's with her skill activation + affection bonus. "Defense 40 seconds attack power increased to 2.0 times (attack and defense increased by 2x)" at max rank and "13 seconds to initial, 25 seconds to recovery" cooldown. So she can become OP for 40 seconds but becomes kind of weak for a bit afterwards. With a low skill level she's nearly useless, you really need her at 4/5 or 5/5 skill. So if you like her, better be ready to farm hard lol.

Yay 3 star first try, just had to activate Shiho's healing twice and eventually drop the Prince for Karma to finish the blue, not too bad. Ah can do it even without dropping the Prince if I use Charlotte instead of Themis down there.

I genuinely feel bad for any enemy that tries to pass my Prince, lol. One time I let the blue knight pass by just to see what would happen, and he got completely rofl stomped before he even made it half way through. Lane of pain... The amount of slowing is hilarious.

And so it begins:

60/5:
1: Nothing
2: Maribelle, Red Gem
3: Bronze HA, Maribelle
4: Red Gem
5: Rean
6: Maribelle, Red Gem (I think, I just erased my notepad on accident x.X I had to of run it 6 times though and I have 4 Maribelle right now. One from an earlier map)

1: +1 Skill up, -1 cost
2: +1 Skill up
3: Nothing
5 runs only 1 Maribelle... T_T

If u replace Valerie (thats a girl name for any gods sake) and Shiho with 2 healers I'm pretty sure u can go afk. Tried it myself but I'm lacking on Witch quality so I have to activate their skills on the second to last wave.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If u replace Valerie (thats a girl name for any gods sake) and Shiho with 2 healers I'm pretty sure u can go afk. Tried it myself but I'm lacking on Witch quality so I have to activate their skills on the second to last wave.
Here How i farm, i can afk all the run, but at the end i have to retreat the prince or he die, but well i still manage to kill Maribelle even if he die so i don't care.

Attachments

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I replaced Shiho with a healer and that lets me afk completely till the end after 20 kills, then all I have to do is activate Charlotte, drop her after the Blue Knight hits her a couple of times, and set Karma loose on them. It's really not too bad to grind unless you're like staring at the screen.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You people are too weak. I afk starting at enemy death #14 and until the end.
This means I stack up to 437 deployment points at the end of the battle. Nyahaha ><

Also, I fail at life and everything. Thanks to crow_mw, I finally realized I named the last strategy video wrong. The below is the correct name for it. orz
千年戦争アイギス 大地に眠る召喚獣:炎獣 極級 ★3 (制限あり)

I think I am going to delete it, and then redo the map with a rogue instead. *nods* That will be more impressive.

Last edited:

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You people are too weak. I afk starting at enemy death #12 and until the end.
This means I stack up to 437 deployment points at the end of the battle. Nyahaha ><

Also, I fail at life and everything. Thanks to crow_mw, I finally realized I named the last strategy video wrong. The below is the correct name for it. orz
千年戦争アイギス 大地に眠る召喚獣:炎獣 極級 ★3 (制限あり)

I think I am going to delete it, and then redo the map with a rogue instead. *nods* That will be more impressive.
It's better to be weak so you can enjoy the difficulty! :D

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's better to be weak so you can enjoy the difficulty!
Except, I was only 3 day into the game and couldn't even clear the last map.

Hence, I am getting my revenge in this rebirth event and going at it until I have an army of her. Then super combine her into a super Maribelle!

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hence, I am getting my revenge in this rebirth event and going at it until I have an army of her. Then super combine her into a super Maribelle!
Makes you feel like you're luckier anyways since you see more skill ups/cost reductions in a short time frame. You can end up over farming though...I mean they make decent food but at the cost of crystals and they'd only be really good exp for male units.

I'm losing track of my drops now, gettin sleepy x.X Think I forgot to record 2 runs, oh well. 4 Rean's though has been pretty cool. I think I'm done spending crystals now, down to 13. 4/5 skill and 3/4 cost isn't too bad and I failed to do anything with my last two Maribelles, the cost to max either or both of those is absurd unless you're lucky after all. She seems pretty solid like that.

Total is like: 9/18 (50%) Maribelle (Wow right on the mark), 4/18 (22%) Rean, only drops that matter lol

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maribelle's closer to 60% for me. Though my skill up/cost down didn't go as well as I hoped.
2 + 3 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 11 Maribelle + 1 original only give me 3/5 skill and 3/4 cost. This means I have to farm more. *nods*

Update: Maribelle #13 give me +1 = 4/5 skill and +1 = 4/4 cost. *wins the cookie*
Update 2: How many Maribelle it takes to max skill and cost? Answer: 11 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 3 = 18. (Hence 190 Maribelles in total)
My revenge is complete, nyahaha~

The following is meant to be a joke: this is why I play KanColle:

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

New player are going to cry on those event, i remember when i started, those armored guy was my worst fear, and on the last map there is almost 90 to kill lol, it take soooo much time to do it.
I am crying right now :( Cannot pass the 30/2 map because of those spirit HA :(

Guess i should settle down with 25/2 map then. Got 2 Mariebelle from like more than 20 run that maps. :eek:

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Guess i should settle down with 25/2 map then. Got 2 Mariebelle from like more than 20 run that maps. :eek:
Maribelle don't drop from the 30/2 map anyway, and if you can't clear that map i guess you can't clear the next.

Edit: Well, 10 run on the last map for 8 Maribelle, 9 in all, skill 5/5 cost 3/4, the 2 last did nothing so i'm not sure it's worth wasting more crystal on it.

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

60/6 Runs: 9
Maribelle: 2
Red Gem: 1
Rean: 3
Bronze HA: 4

My unluckiest event unit yet. Note that the 2nd Maribelle dropped on 9th run...

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maribelle don't drop from the 30/2 map anyway, and if you can't clear that map i guess you can't clear the next.

Edit: Well, 10 run on the last map for 8 Maribelle, 9 in all, skill 5/5 cost 3/4, the 2 last did nothing so i'm not sure it's worth wasting more crystal on it.
Same here. 5/5 skill, cost 3/4, 2 last ones (added one by one with fairies) did nothing... Might continue but my 2 last 5th mission runs gave no drops, so...

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How long have you been playing this game? It's hard to keep track of everyone, but haven't you been playing since several events ago? If so, you should have a strong enough team to clear this event. Especially since the tutorial quests gave out a second silver mage, and a third silver witch. The only other thing that would be helpful that you may or may not have is a princess unit. Did you get the gold princess Themis from the second gold rush? If you have any of these class-changed—or a princess—then your chances of success are nearly guaranteed.

Spiritual Armour:
(Non-CC)

Tip: Killing the first 3 heavy armours triggers the rest of the enemy units, so if you have a strong heavy armour, and a good healer, you can hold them at the start to accumulate enough sortie to deploy your witches and expensive mages to utterly destroy the upcoming spirit armours and rush of armoured forces.

Armoured Battle Line I:
(Non-CC, Without Princess*)
(Non-CC With Princess)

*This was one of the most entertaining videos I saw back in the day; it's almost like a movie. Though he did use 3 silver mages, but that can be remedied with a heavy armour next to the prince with strong enough healers to keep them healthy until your two silver mages finishes off the final rush.

Armoured Battle Line II:
(Non-CC With Princess)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah man, my last 4 Maribelle drops haven't done anything for my main one, looks like I'ma be stuck at 4/5 and 3/4 x.x

Got 5 Reans from this now though lol.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cat, scat, and double drat~!

There was a report 9 hours ago about the drops being bugged if you didn't log in with your client within two days. I wish I caught this sooner. Now I'm wondering if my crummy Mariebelle drops were also due to this bug. Besides the crystal and ruby switcheroo, the 100% guaranteed Mariebelle drop on the 4th map was bugged as well. Also saw a screenshot where Mariebelle's icon was switched with the dark elf avenger Roana's.

EDIT:
The video in the spoiler was this one: (A minimalist strategy for 3-star farming the last map.)

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cat, scat, and double drat~!

There was a report 9 hours ago about the drops being bugged if you didn't log in with your client within two days. I wish I caught this sooner. Now I'm wondering if my crummy Mariebelle drops were also due to this bug. Besides the crystal and ruby switcheroo, the 100% guaranteed Mariebelle drop on the 4th map was bugged as well. Also saw a screenshot where Mariebelle's icon was switched with the dark elf avenger Roana's.

EDIT:
The video in the spoiler was this one: (A minimalist strategy for 3-star farming the last map.)
Ah that's scary x.X I wonder how they could even fix that for people who got screwed. I'ma hope I wasn't one of them, I feel like I did okay and my red gem shows up properly.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Out of 10 runs I got 7 Mirabelles, which is quite nice. This is excluding a first completion of this map, but if there was no guaranteed drop I got 8 out of 11. I did however only get 1 Rean and no gems.

I have 3 Mirabelles left (no fairies to eat remaining ones for now) and already got max cost reduction. I am only at 2/5 skill and as far as I understand, skill is quite crucial for her, as her base defense is actually quite bad for a HA.

I also wanted 1 Vallery to CC my Charlotte. Despite the warnings I thought maybe I will get lucky on the third map. 12 runs, 0 Valleries and 0 Soma-chans later I am all the wiser.

I still have three Pareses left, but I actually want to use them on my main one. What do you guys think the odds are the new silver units will be available as drops in upcoming events?

----

I have also attempted the 5 stamina high def map on the main event, using HA (Rean) in the main spot, and decided to come back later with Mirabelle...

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

千年戦争アイギス 大地に眠る召喚獣:炎獣 極級 ★3 (制限あり改)

1) No Black Unit
3) No Dorothy or Roana
2) 5 deployment points free at all times

Now I have proof that the male gold ninja is as good as Karma even in the most difficult map in this game. *nods*

Last edited: