What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Wait do you mean the base unit has to be gold+ or the material unit?
I'm pretty sure it's as the material, hence why they're excluding the event exclusive units. There's a lot of people with extra copies of Mariebelle, Odette, Shiho, Yurina, Rin, and Charlotte sitting in their unit boxes. It would be too easy to get their characters to lvl 60~80 if these units were worth 3x experience.

I'm just hoping the awakening system isn't another class-change with its own series of levels. The fact that it's limited to gold or higher units would mean that it would create a greater bridge between normal players and the ones who are like those elderly people who sit in front of those pachinko parlors.

The fact that they're giving players the opportunity to strengthen their units during this upcoming event before they immediately implement the awakening system does make this a possibility.

Personally, I hope it's just an updated sprite, and an extra class trait. Nothing more.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Updating Maintenance:
-Current event is over.
-300,000 registered user sacred crystal present.
-Awakening System Implemented.
-3x Synthesis experience event for all female units gold or higher.*
*(Event Exclusive units excluded. This will return to normal once the upcoming event is over.)
-Increased chance for all female units gold or higher from premium summoning.
-Daily Mission item drops increased by 1.5x.

Yippee, another Valentine's Day-like event~♪
Thanks for the update :D 3x Synthesis and 1.5x drops? Holy hell.

Personally, I hope it's just an updated sprite, and an extra class trait. Nothing more.
Same. I really don't think there needs to be an entire new leveling system just yet (2nd class change). I can see them getting kind of stuck in terms of event difficulty in the future, but so far they've been doing really well to keep slightly increasing the difficulty of each event. They're done a really great job of keeping things balanced for newer players and still challenging older players. I think a 2nd class change would highly favor older players right now. Of course some players will always get left behind, but that gap in military force really needs to be carefully planned in my opinion.

If somebody comes into the game and can't clear events for half a year, they probably aren't going to be too excited to play. It's a tricky thing to manage... Well I guess we'll see how it turns out soon enough.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found Iron's post again by searching for "geometric" and scrolling down.
My bad entirely here, I thought you have it written down somewhere.

Christopher and Heal
So apparently, rather than Christopher being the root of all evil, I am the one who caused all his hatred to turned him into a Lich!?
Wait... let me check the timeline.
  • Post Made: 17th February 2014
  • 魔術の秘法(2014/02/18-2014/02/25 10:00) - Conversion to Lich in progress
  • 吸血鬼の花嫁(2014/02/25-2014/03/11 10:00) - The Lich Christopher has arrived at the last map
:/
Fruit, I think you are right *sweat drops*

@Awakening
It's the long awaited 2nd class change or should I say equivalent? Not sure on the exact mechanics, but it might indeed requiring max levels/max affection for awakening. Not sure at the moment, since we weren't given much details.

x3 Synthesis the wrong way
1) Shiro Lily #2 - 30CC31 = 500 + 30 * 20 = 1100 Exp.
2) x3 Synthesis bonus = 3300 Exp. ...
3) x8 Fairy bonus = 26400 Exp.
Wait, what!?

In reality, what's going to happen is likely the below:
1) Shiro Lily #2 - 30CC31 = 500 + 30 * 20 = 1100 Exp.
2) x3 Synthesis bonus = 500 * 3 + 30 * 20 = 2100 Exp.
3) x8 Fairy bonus = 16800 Exp.

That's still an impressive amount of exp though

Hence:
Gold = 250 EXP = 750 EXP during event
Platinum = 500 EXP = 1500 EXP during event
Black = 1000 EXP = 3000 EXP during event

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

More like iron/bronze units for x3 exp because LOL if Aegis team thinks I have any spare silver/gold units to feed after last event.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for the info. I assume new event starts as well, only it is not yet mentioned? Also - are 1.5 drops from daily missions permanent, or for limited time only? Maybe increased daily drops, because no new event?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the info. I assume new event starts as well, only it is not yet mentioned? Also - are 1.5 drops from daily missions permanent, or for limited time only? Maybe increased daily drops, because no new event?
  • No new event. (They are busy implementation awakened Valkyries)
  • The x1.5 drop is limited time only. Hence I am waiting until post the update before farming fairys. For now, getting all my units to the Lv25ish and stacking up on bronze units.

I want a min cost Carry :/ I have ran out of gold unit to 50CC, hence Carry would be a nice addition.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

5 hours maintenance soon, prepare your bodies/stamina/charisma for the fairy grind.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So no new event, just a week to work on your unit...I was waiting for that for so long, so much stuff i need to level and give 100% affection.

Also do you think it's worth keeping unit from old event you know you won't be using because they have no skill up or cost reduction? Like i have the strategist, the china figther girl and some other stuff like that, so i wonder if it's worth keeping them if the event come back or just use them as food.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So no new event, just a week to work on your unit...I was waiting for that for so long, so much stuff i need to level and give 100% affection.

Also do you think it's worth keeping unit from old event you know you won't be using because they have no skill up or cost reduction? Like i have the strategist, the china figther girl and some other stuff like that, so i wonder if it's worth keeping them if the event come back or just use them as food.
Mmmm it really depends on the unit. But unless u really really need the food/space, I would just keep them.
There are times when a role for a specific unit appears and having them available helps a great deal. Echidna for instance, allowed me to complete the Roana event (the first and only event I could complete).

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mmmm it really depends on the unit. But unless u really really need the food/space, I would just keep them.
There are times when a role for a specific unit appears and having them available helps a great deal. Echidna for instance, allowed me to complete the Roana event (the first and only event I could complete).
Yeah, this even happens with units that are overall kind of weak at times. Echidna is pretty solid and I use her frequently, but there are some units that I almost never use or thought I'd use that have saved my ass. You never know what a new event will throw at you, variety is the key to clearing events (Unless you can just power through them with OP units). As long as you put a crystal or two every event into new box slots, you shouldn't have a problem with space.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Up.

OMG SORANO

orz.

Last edited:

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well it look like the summoner can only hit when her skill is activated, this make her pretty hard to use, also there is a new button at the bottom, some kind of gate but nothing append when i clic on it.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah but I'm getting some error after the usual load screen. Not sure what's up, seems like the last time this happened x.x

Well it look like the summoner can only hit when her skill is activated, this make her pretty hard to use, also there is a new button at the bottom, some kind of gate but nothing append when i clic on it.
Not what I had in mind at all x.X I guess it could have been worse, her low cost and high damage makes her an interesting option for some fights. Seems her aoe range is pretty huge too.

What's going on with the exp btw? I don't see an increase.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance Update:
-Emergency Mission "Summoned Beast Sleeping in the Earth" is over.
-300,000 Registered User Sacred Crystal Present Over Five Days.
(5/31~6/4 Sacred Crystal when you log in at 4:00.)
-Immediately Before Awakening System is Implemented, Unit Strengthening Event Begins.
-All female units synthesis EXP is 3x their original value.
(Excluding event limited units.
This is the base exp, not the exp from leveling the unit up.
The experience value will return to normal during the maintenance on 6/5 10:00.)
-All female units above gold rarity have an increased chance of being summoned during the premium summoning.
(Excluding black units.)
-Daily Mission Item Drop Percentage 1.5x.

Daily Mission Drop Percentage UP:
The following have their drop percentage increased by 1.5 during a daily mission:
Gold Armour
Magic Crystals
Affection Boosting Items
Fairies

"Summoned Beast Sleeping in the Earth" Units:
-Cat Witch Neenya
*Skill: Magic Enhance
1/5 40 seconds range and attack power increased by 1.1

-Summoner Sorano
Class Summoner: Can only attack with summon magic during her skill activation. Doesn't need to be class-changed.
*Skill: Efreet
5/5: 30 Seconds, she can call efreet.

EDIT:
I'm glad they fixed Neenya's right hand. I was worried that she would have her thumb below her pinkie finger.

EDIT 2:
Sorano's illustrator is "非公開" (Undisclosed). Gah, now I won't know whether or not it is actually Moritan, though her event CG should prove whether or not my suspicions were correct.

Awakening System Implemented in June:
-Awakening Conditions:
Class-change highest level
Affection (Confidence) at 100%

When awakened, a unit can gains an awakened ability. Every ability is different even among units of the same class.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

• 1) Wrong - Was right on lower cost though
  • 2) Correct - Sorano is of Maribelle's caliber. As in black rarity level during skill activation and skill level will be important to how good she is.
  • 3) Correct - Sorano is a ranged unit.
  • 4) Wrong - Sorano doesn't attack without activation
  • 5) PERFECT Guess - Sorano's skill is aoe increase (gigantic) or gives aoe and damage increase.
  • 6) Correct - Sorano will NOT be another Ren in terms of usefulness/uselessness.

*thinks* Pulse, Merrice, Odette, I think I have too many fire mages. Here's hoping Sorano has a lower cost and is single target, with aoe skill activation.
I was off in terms of single target, but Sorano is awesome inspiring.

Update: Looks like a 2nd maintenance. Bugs as usual.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Glad I only ran a mission once and didn't really mess too much with my units/gold yet.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh god i'm scared u,u, they run the maintenance when i got full drop in the daily mission, i bet they are lost...

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh god i'm scared u,u, they run the maintenance when i got full drop in the daily mission, i bet they are lost...
... they must have messed up the drop rate!?

I should have run it dangit >< (Was too busy pouring all my affection items into Sorano. Sorano cleaned up everything except 9 rubies and diamonds ...)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just got a silver and gold from my fairy run lol. I hope Sorano scales well, what's her affection bonuses? Ugh I'm so tired x.x

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I think it's connexion issue since i can't start the game "error400".