What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I just got a silver and gold from my fairy run lol. I hope Sorano scales well, what's her affection bonuses?
HP+198
攻撃力+120

Her skill give 5 more second per level for ifreet, she is way better than CC mage when skill is in use, she can use her skill after 10sec for 30sec, then 20sec cooldown, well used she can be a beast.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They added a news report that they're undergoing a maintenance with no determined end. Another game I was playing had the same issue, and its emergency maintenance lasted for several hours. Well, back to refreshing the page every 30 minutes.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, back to refreshing the page every 30 minutes.
Meanwhile I will do something logical while waiting.

*Reads text book*

What? Just because Aegis can drag me away from my studies, doesn't mean that I cannot come back to it.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you both.

Yeah I wasn't immediately sold on Sorano in my 2 runs (Ran rural then fairy). Her aoe range and damage seemed awesome, especially for her cost and I noticed she didn't CC in my short time online, I just don't like specialized units. She seems so powerful though (Now that I know her affection bonus) even with her inability to attack without her skill, she could still be widely usable enough since her skill has a pretty short cooldown. Maybe she'll replace one of my witches. Her attack looks so fucking awesome anyways and is really fun to use :3 I think all her positives beat out her specialized nature for me.

The little silver witch was a pleasant surprise too, I kind of want to CC her even though I'm so witch overloaded as is. Well if I can't get some copies of her, I'll leave her alone.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

:/

How could you not be sold my Sorano's overly awesome Sprite? And FYI, I love specialized unit given that they are awesome. Sorano is OP level during skill activation similar to Maribelle.

Oh hell, let's just say with the right timing, she's basically your black rarity warlock. Burn baby burn~

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They added a new report that the emergency maintenance is estimated to end around 18:00.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Need a little clarification is the awakening implemented already ?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Need a little clarification is the awakening implemented already ?
Not quite yet. The button is there, but it's not completely ready. Click my signature for all of the available details on it.

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Another note/question is there an Art change of the unit when awakened, i just look at the bottom image and it's obviously the black HA and black Pirate but...

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They are indeed, have fun leveling them to Level 80 though. (I am guessing art change as well)

This will likely be their finalized form, *nods* pretty awesome.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well need to finish my Laila (50CC65) and my Desupia (50CC52) first or maybe change my mind once we know the awakened skill for all units.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is up~

I'm still not seeing "All female units synthesis EXP is 3x their original value. (Excluding event limited units.)"

Am I missing something?

Since event started:

1: Silver, Gold
2: Silver
3: Silver
4: Rainbow, Silver, Gold
5: Silver, Gold, Plat

Was sad until the rainbow, lol. I have 4 rainbow fairies right now and only really Themis to use (Rare skill type) it on, but it's a pretty crappy skill to level.

Last edited:

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh nice, i managed to keep the fairy i git on the daily when the maintenance started, and they gived us 3 crystal!

Just tryed to feed a skill leveling fairy to Sorano and it did not worked, so those fairy can fail? u,u

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just rolled a 5 crystals gacha for the hell of it (and the no event+crystals give away deserve it)
Don't really know what to do with this.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just rolled a 5 crystals gacha for the hell of it (and the no event+crystals give away deserve it)
Don't really know what to do with this.
Party? Congrats. Doesn't she like freeze time on an enemy?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just rolled a 5 crystals gacha for the hell of it
I did the same thing and I got a gold rarity unit instead.
This shows the difference in luck between us. *nods*

Update:
And then I did a second one and got a platinum witch. And marked her immediately as feed. *nods*

5 Premium Gacha because Daniella left a bad taste.
1) Gold Female
2) Adelle (Feed)
3) Daniella (CC Material)
4) Christopher (Furnace)
5) Gold Male (Feed)

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

And error 400 back again my team comp is completely messed up; i only have 8 level 1 units now and yes it's kind of scary. Can't play the game atm.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And error 400 back again my team comp is completely messed up; i only have 8 level 1 units now and yes it's kind of scary. Can't play the game atm.
I keep getting a random popup with text I don't understand (Even in fights). It doesn't stop me from being able to play but it scares me :p Man wonder what they broke this time lol. I can't afford to wait any more for it to fix, I gotta sleep.

Ref:

Last edited:

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I keep getting a random popup with text I don't understand (Even in fights). It doesn't stop me from being able to play but it scares me :p Man wonder what they broke this time lol. I can't afford to wait any more for it to fix, I gotta sleep.
Got a pop up here too, but not a 400 error, idk what it say.

Ophis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sigh and just when I have a little time to play that the game is down.

Can anyone kindly give me some update, it's been quite some time since I've been gone away, I still tried playing 2-3 times a week so far the thing I noticed is Prince max level increased from 100 to ?? and stamina and unit storage capacity.