Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

News Report:
-Gold Archer Soma Added to Trading Post after Jan 5th

(Rainbow/Trading Post) Gold Archer Soma (新春の弓巫女ソーマ):

Brothel Madam Soma...

Lean's AW ability added to post in my signature.

Elmira New Year's Fanart by Makirin (Original Illustrator)

Last edited:

Itamaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Year end salty draw result, 48 draws with no blacks

On the other hand, I have cleared Agares Lv 15.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Dammit, I just wanted to start pondering about which starter silver is going to get a gold version next, and Soma is already getting one! Aigis Devs, stop violating causality and answering my questions before I could even ask them!

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Honestly didn't expect this:

The plat ticket from daily login only got me an Ur....
but this bought plat ticket made me really happy.

Guess i know who i will use happy or joy on for sure.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got my plat ticket. Used it up and got... A dupe of Clissa. No biggie, I went into the trading post and bought a second plat ticket, and I got... A SECOND BLOODY DUPE OF CLISSA! What are the bloody chances of that?!

Now, while I do like her a lot, a singe SAW AW99 copy of her is more than enough for me, so I proceeded to sell the two copies for 800 rainbow crystals, with which I had exactly 1010 RCs. So, since three times is the charm, I went ahead and bought another plat ticket, and this time I got Sue, who is one of the less impressive Blacks out there, but fuck it, I'll take her.

My 5 gacha pulls for Lapis, on the other hand, only resulted in 5 silvers. Oh well, it's still an okay start for a new year, I suppose...

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For some reason I get what Petite wishes for.....
who is in charge of this?!?!

I got my plat ticket. Used it up and got... A dupe of Clissa. No biggie, I went into the trading post and bought a second plat ticket, and I got... A SECOND BLOODY DUPE OF CLISSA! What are the bloody chances of that?!

Now, while I do like her a lot, a singe SAW AW99 copy of her is more than enough for me, so I proceeded to sell the two copies for 800 rainbow crystals, with which I had exactly 1010 RCs. So, since three times is the charm, I went ahead and bought another plat ticket, and this time I got Sue, who is one of the less impressive Blacks out there, but fuck it, I'll take her.

My 5 gacha pulls for Lapis, on the other hand, only resulted in 5 silvers. Oh well, it's still an okay start for a new year, I suppose...

Consecutive-Dupped blacks is not rare at all. This game's random is terribly broken.....

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Has Aigis been lagging for everyone else? It's been like this for a month or so and everything just takes longer to do.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Decided to mess around with AW Prince and Anna again.

Definitely not worth the trouble. So much wasted SC trying to get Anna to min-cost.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Migth be a dumb question but what mission drop Anna? I got all the drops for every mission on the first run but haven't seen her not even once... I read that she drop form the watermelon in the first mission but i'm tired of killing the bastard and he haven't drop a single thing.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Migth be a dumb question but what mission drop Anna? I got all the drops for every mission on the first run but haven't seen her not even once... I read that she drop form the watermelon in the first mission but i'm tired of killing the bastard and he haven't drop a single thing.
First mission , last Red Oni

====================================

Yeah fuck , people getting nice pull. Congrats tho~

I really had enough with this shit
Atleast it made My decision easier

I'm gonna throw My money on FKG instead this month~

eletr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you get her automatically on the 12 cha mission once you 3star it

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got the Legend Ticket again this month, but it gave me Rubinas... doesn't feel like I'll ever get anything really good from it. So since the month changed I was able to roll again without wasting SC, but I only got three Silvers and a Gold. I guess my luck's gone for the next few months again, but it would've been hilarious pairing Aisha with Lapis.

Urizithar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I bought legend ticket and got plat oni (Itsuki? not sure about her name). Then I made yolo roll on shrine and got Onibahime. Decided to go for two more. 2nd roll was Rakua that I already have and silver. Not bad for 15SC. The only problem is if I really want to rise both oni. They cost a lot to deploy.

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well my bad luck in getting blacks still continue. From the Legend ticket got Ristis, from 2 pulls Regina and gold, from SP 2 Gold & Jelius. Not bad drops but not what I needed I was hoping for a stronger true or magic AoE damage.

With most of my strong units being physical I think I'll put Corin on the list to AW.

daturtle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just had the same issue, using legend ticket i got Kayou dupe, then went to the trade post and got a 2nd kayou dupe... There goes my luck for rolling lapis....

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Read DAT many people get DUPE after Platinum Ticket - Rainbow Crystal (PT)
I guess I will refrain....

Getting another her copies is probably noice
But , I kinda have a weak heart~

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

First mission , last Red Oni
you get her automatically on the 12 cha mission once you 3star it
Thanks both i got one on each stage now, i'm gonna think what to do with her, does her ability stack or something?? It may not be a good idea to have several or is it? I rarely use her in her normal form so i don't really now what to do with her beyond just collect her xd

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So
Sp silver cannon
SC silver bishop, assal, gold matilda dupe, gold yuyu dupe
Ticket plat avenger Risteis, reading her ability, I got shafted didn't I?

Happy New Years Sennen Sensou Keraunos.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New Year Rinne-chan:

New Year Charme by Siesta Halten (Elias's Illustrator):

Charme: "Kagami-mochi*~♪"
*mirror-shaped mochi, usually a round rice-cake and an orange offered to a deity on New Year's.
Bottom Text: "Millennium War Aegis White Empire Edition on Sale with Great Reviews!"

Petite's New Year's Legend Ticket:
Yay, a nice New Year's present. Even if she's not going to be useful in any way in the future like Tamamo (have a perfect AW85 Tamamo, and the game can't think of any ways that would make her more useful than my other characters).

Calculated my SC, and I'm bound to reach 299 by the end of February if I get the 3 SC 270th rank-up reward and the Exchange Quest rewards for several characters. Because of this, I'm going to have to spend SC before the end of February, though even with the 1.5x dailies and the possibility of a February Item Trial, I'm probably going to have to use the leftover SC on premium, which leads to my current predicament.

Do I use my Black Ticket on Kayou now, or wait until March 1st in case I get her from premium or the legend ticket?

I could waste 150 SC this month to see if I can get Kayou or another black unit, and 150 SC on February, but that would leave me in a poor position if they decide to do an Item Trial in March. Kinnotama spent 250 SC on 50 premium rolls only for this result: (0 blacks, and 3 plats). That kind of awful result is why I can't stomach the idea of spending money on this game to roll premium. Granted, the rainbow crystals makes it a little less terrible, but 600-900 ish rainbow crystals for 10k points if you get nothing but useless silver and gold units still doesn't feel like a deal that would make me happy. What are they going to add to the trading post that I would want? Lapis or Onibahime are the only ones that come to mind, and they went and made them premium even though it doesn't make sense based off the game's story.

Premium Plat Breakdown:
Seria: 1
Saria: 1
Zenobia: 0
Mia: 1
Anita: 0
Katina: ?
Nadia: 0
Ristis: ?
Junon: 1 (chance-up)
Totono: 1
Fermi: 0
Melvina: 0
Palffy: ?
Racua: ?
Supura: 0
Dolce: ?
Amélie: ?
Maple: 1
Prim: ?
Sienna: ?
Belzetta: ?
Livre: 1
Vivian: ?
Regina: 0 (chance-up)
Loretta: ?
Itsuki: 1

Useful Plat Summons: 8/25
Poor/Redundant Summons: 7/25
Unknown Summons: 10/25

Chance of getting at least one useful/unknown plat (ignoring chance-up) from 30 rolls:
89.3%
Chance of just a useful one at least:
62.3%

Have no idea how chance-up works these days (the data I have is ancient, and they changed it a couple times in the past). Also, have no idea if the staff are going to remove any of the poor/redundant characters, and introduce new ones that I would like. Though, some of them, like Mia, are only good if the service for this game continues for more than a year longer.

Well, in any case, the Japanese version of the game I'm translating is going to be released soon. It seems the creator wants the last bits of Japanese text to be perfect before I go over it and he has to insert it (he had to change the code for the message windows to get the English text to fit, and also look nice). The main thing I was worried about is him ditching me and having DLSite's 'professional' translation service finish the rest of the text, but I talked to him earlier today, and he wants me to do the rest of it and thinks what I did was helpful. Also worried about my understanding of the context in the 2nd half since I can't play through it to make sure I understand certain things (i.e. is it 'man' or 'men'?) despite asking him about some of those parts.

Princesses' First Shrine Visit of the New Year (90/12) (姫達の初参り):
Rainbow Fairy (100, ?), Black Fairy (100, ?), Diamond (100, ?), Completion: Princess Themis

Last edited:

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So
Sp silver cannon
SC silver bishop, assal, gold matilda dupe, gold yuyu dupe
Ticket plat avenger Risteis, reading her ability, I got shafted didn't I?

Happy New Years Sennen Sensou Keraunos.
Ristis is theoretically good melee support, the problem is that she is risky to use and there are just too many other units that can do what she can as well as (or better than) her. Emperor-kun in particular makes her borderline useless.