What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

furialink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

i know this was mention before , but what was that dmm contest to win points ?? how do we enter ??

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We have entered a new age of stacking buffs.

As a reminder: Helena, Emperor, and Rubinas shares the same buff slot (type-based). Units will only accept one of these type-based buffs. This means you can still run either of them at the same time if you want to affect a variety of units, but expect one buff to be overridden by another buff for specific units.

Helena's skill (SAW) is a melee-type or ranged-type only global buff. Her regular skill also takes up this slot, despite affecting both unit types.
Emperor's skill is an Imperial-type only global buff.
Rubinas' skill is a Dragon-type (and related classes) only global buff.

Last edited:

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Someone kill me
rolls started at racua at the bottom of pic

Edit: Just asking but should I use Joy/Happy on the black Magic fencer when she is awakened?

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I forget when was the last time I missed a 15:00 maintenance; was taking a nap so I wouldn't feel so tired and overslept by 15 minutes. The first time I recall being late was during Sorano's original event, but that was also the first time I did dialogue translations for all of the maps for this game.

In any case, I rolled premium 13 times. What did I get? Only 3 gold units(Stella and Momo*2).

After that I spent all of my SP crystals, and got 2 gold, 2 plat, and 1 black unit.

Gold: Iris and Zora
Plat: Necromancer Agnes and Cannon Armour Regina
Black:
A Rare Nanaly~. 1st from Base Summon, 2nd from Base SP. Just need Legend Ticket and Premium Nanaly to collect them ALL~.

Thinking about it, this is probably the 2nd worst character to summon for me now. Unless I want to raise a 'Trio de Nanaly' similar to this one Japanese player that has multiple AW Nanaly to make awful wishes on shooting stars. If I summoned a character I truly hated, then that would mean 800 rainbow crystals instead of 400 for any redundant Nanaly or B. Iris summons.

The end date for the DMM Game's 5th Anniversary is January 5th 11:59, and the e-mail for the 10,000 point winners is going to be in the middle of January, so even if I win, it won't be during this 15% SC campaign.

Going to have over 250 SC next month, so I could do ~30 premium summons after January 1st in a desperate attempt to see if I can get someone new, since I'll have enough SC for item trials. Though, knowing my luck, I'll just get Regina and other redundant plat units. And if I use my black ticket for Kayou, then there's a chance I'll get her from the legend ticket on Feb 1st just to spite me.

This is how much one Japanese player spent to summon both Lapis and Onibahime (the former was the one that made it go on for so long):

Watermelon Splitting at the Beach (30/2) (浜辺のスイカ割り):
S Feng Shui Fei (), Magic Crystal (x2), Wine (), Completion: Thief Leda

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In case you guys wonder who drop S Feng Sui Fei, it's one of the first goblin swarm (middle one)

Already have Leda, having multiple her won't stack her chance to drop item right ?

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In case you guys wonder who drop S Feng Sui Fei, it's one of the first goblin swarm (middle one)

Already have Leda, having multiple her won't stack her chance to drop item right ?
no, like all drop boosters.
should know by now all skills and abilities of the same name don't stack anyway. (except regen?)

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i know this was mention before , but what was that dmm contest to win points ?? how do we enter ??
I think you just play DMM games, games you log-in up to 5.

130,000 roughly for both blacks. That is literally a month rent for me at $1500 cad.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just noticed I have 469 rainbow crystals. I definitely don't recall selling enough units to have that many. Was there a rainbow crystal reward fairly recently that I don't remember about?

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

could just avoid reading his translations. if you're relying on it then I don't get why you're complaining about him adding his comments, considering he's basically posting his translations for free (since neither him nor the donors aren't making his tls private)
/
Am scanning the posts, like any other posts and any claim of the game shutting down is one that should be sourced and substantiated, it is on a rather different scale than a debate over x or y skill. And though many would disagree, which I respect, Petite's posts are forum post like any other, under the same rules as anyone else, and which can be commented on as any other.

And no, I am not trying to be impolite or somehow lessen the scope of his posts.

The point being made is, that the topic has a lack of a source and seeking clarification should be a rather straightforward thing.

And some elaboration should any care
Also not that it matters much, but I actually dont read his translations anymore, havnt for some time, not that I can suddenly read Japanese, just dont care about the story parts, and have picked up enough to be able to discern most toon and skills, so I dont need it that much, am simply playing the game as straight up tower defense and filling out where needed from net.

(I find it rather entertaining to add a bit to ones knowledge and try not to be dependent more than absolute necessary, no plans on being able to read JP fluent, far far from it, indeed, just adding bits and pieces to get by in games in general).

So what I do is, to skim the posts like any other persons and look for interesting tidbits of which game alive or not speculation qualifies, since I rather like the game.

And I used to be a donor btw, very small one, simply to give some small appreciation, token really, nothing more, for a chunk of time with few bucks I had rotting away on Penpal (Diablo AH money, what can I say :p).

Although, all that aside.

I do have to say that even if I did use them, whether donor or not, I dont see how that somehow should obligate me not to ask what the source for a game shutdown speculation is.

Am being slightly more annoyed with his game doom comment for the simple reason that it is not the first time and of all the things he could post about, that is pretty much the only type that really always should have a solid source.

imho of course. others can disagree with that in the same manner that I disagree with doom and no source. fair both ways. no complaints there, is as it should be.

Last edited:

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I just noticed I have 469 rainbow crystals. I definitely don't recall selling enough units to have that many. Was there a rainbow crystal reward fairly recently that I don't remember about?
You get rainbow crystals as bonus for rolling premium gacha.

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey guys,
i got a quick question about that new imperial princess.
does the attack reduction from her active skill afect all enemies on the map or just the ones attacking her ?

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You get rainbow crystals as bonus for rolling premium gacha.
Ah, thanks. That definitely explains everything then. I guess all those useless silver rolls weren't that useless after all.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think you just play DMM games, games you log-in up to 5.

130,000 roughly for both blacks. That is literally a month rent for me at $1500 cad.
That's my net wages for three months at my previous job. -.-'

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Am scanning the posts, like any other posts and any claim of the game shutting down is one that should be sourced and substantiated, it is on a rather different scale than a debate over x or y skill. And though many would disagree, which I respect, Petite's posts are forum post like any other, under the same rules as anyone else, and which can be commented on as any other.

And no, I am not trying to be impolite or somehow lessen the scope of his posts.

The point being made is, that the topic has a lack of a source and seeking clarification should be a rather straightforward thing in the general interest.

And some elaboration should any care
Also not that it matters much, but I actually dont read his translations anymore, havnt for some time, not that I can suddenly read Japanese, just dont care about the story parts, and have picked up enough to be able to discern most toon and skills, so I dont need it that much, am simply playing the game as straight up tower defense and filling out where needed from net.

(I find it rather entertaining to add a bit to ones knowledge and try not to be dependent more than absolute necessary, no plans on being able to read JP fluent, just adding bits and pieces to get by in games in general).

So what I do is, to skim the posts like any other persons and look for interesting tidbits of which game alive or not speculation qualifies, since I rather like the game.

And I used to be a donor btw, very small one, simply to give some small appreciation for a chunk of time with few bucks I had rotting away on Penpal (Diablo AH money, what can I say :p).

Although, all that aside.

I do have to say that even if I did use them, whether donor or not, I dont see how that somehow should obligate me not to ask what the source for a game shutdown speculation is.

Am being slightly more annoyed with his game doom comment for the simple reason that it is not the first time and of all the things he could post about, that is pretty much the only type that really always should have a solid source.

imho of course. others can disagree with that in the same manner that I disagree with doom and no source. fair both ways. no complaints there, is as it should be.
reason why i said anything at all was because of the choice of words which conveyed the tone of being annoyed when he might just be copy-pasting the thoughts of specific group of aigis players at places where he draws his information from. it's possible that he finds little reason to mention all his sources when it might just be speculation from a chatroom much like how we discuss unit usage in one of the chatrooms here.

just as you mentioned, he is entitled to his opinions and I see no reason to be harsh towards him especially when he already shares his translations with us, which is much better than 'free-riders' like us who basically contribute nothing for the aigis community here. we could disagree with him (which I do pretty often), but there's no need to be aggressive about it.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My best team in Handling Majin Agress (whatever its name is)... At least until Lvl 9 (2 star it, black flyer always escape one DAMMIT)

The Gold one is useful since she can recover token and its token strong enough to delay main boss movement

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rolled 16 times. I've got 2 Anemone, 2 gold female ninja ( can't recall her name, sold already 4 of them) and Regina.

No Lapis ;(

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Your luck is sucky like Mine. Well more sucky maybe as I got with around 190SC worth of rolls only 1 black and 4 plats( two were Dupes thou). Only saving grace for me is that I got Totono, Nadia and Ingrid as my black (I like her aesthetically and I guess she will further improve the DMG of my Sybilla in combination with Estelle)

Edit: Just saw that she also improve Magic armors statwise. Guess that somewhat usefull for me when I deploy her with Grace.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Junk golds and a questionably useful plat in 16 is disappointing. Four plats and one black 38 rolls is dead average if you ignore the fact that two of the plats you rolled are top of the top tier in their categories.