What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

EDIT:
Japanese players think that with the 'growth pack', the +15% sacred crystal bonus, and these two characters being premium is because WankoP is planning to end the game's service next year.

I don't imagine this to be true, seeing as how Aegis is consistently in the top places for ranking on DMM. That said, I couldn't help but feel a giant jolt of panic when first reading this.

I don't imagine this to be true, seeing as how Aegis is consistently in the top places for ranking on DMM. That said, I couldn't help but feel a giant jolt of panic when first reading this.

introduction of AW2 only recently.

After their sucker punch with Dorothy, I've expected that they would do same shit with Lapis, but both Lapis and Onibahime? What the hell. At least Onibahime was totally supposed to be event unit, we had so much lead up and they now saying there's no climax? Either they are doing really bad lately in terms of profit or they became insane.

Ignore speculation. I recall Petite saying similar things more than once in the past. It'll happen when it happens.

As for the units, I think it goes without saying that Lapis is absolutely ridiculous.

Hmmm idont think the game ll close that easy - until they release sandbox mode that i can test units without using cgar/stam

Ignore speculation. I recall Petite saying similar things more than once in the past. It'll happen when it happens.
That actually makes me feel a lot better. Thank you!

As for the units, I think it goes without saying that Lapis is absolutely ridiculous.

Would you mind expounding on this statement? Ridiculous because she's overpowered? Underpowered? Was promised as event but ended up prem?

I believe Karsu means it is ridicolous because of her Skill.

It's doubled while the event is active.

Sadly, I made the same mistake with Miruno, used 1 copy after end of event with Pupuru RCs and got a big fat nothing.

Well that's why I ask. It was the opposite of the usual with Miruno. She had no boost while the Emperor's event was active (nor did the Karmas), but they got a boost after it during Pupuru's revival.

So I want to make super sure Eden gets the increased rate.

That actually makes me feel a lot better. Thank you!

Well, don't take my word as law, haha. I just wouldn't panic either, especially since it isn't a very productive course of discussion. AW2 pretty much guarantees they have intent to continue the product for a good while.

Would you mind expounding on this statement? Ridiculous because she's overpowered? Underpowered? Was promised as event but ended up prem?

The skill is obscenely powerful by any metric of measurement.

In other news, I'm happy to see Artillery getting AW.

So I want to make super sure Eden gets the increased rate.
Click on revival button under the game. If banner about revival crystals is there, then there's currently 2x rate.

Am I reading the Japanese correctly, that Onibahime is Shutendoji's mother? LOL

News for Upcoming Maintenance:
-Two Rarity Black Units Added to Premium.

(Premium) Black Oni Onibahime (酒呑童子の娘 鬼刃姫)
2Ak4Mzw.jpg

Onibahime (鬼刃姫):
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
(羅生門): (s; attack and defence 1.5x; interval after attacks shortened; paralyses enemies after [] blows; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
():

(Premium) Black Demon Summoner Lapis (大悪魔召喚士ラピス)
LQLWgq3.jpg

Lapis (ラピス):
Demonic Field (デモニックフィールド): (s; range 1.2x; all allies within range attack 1.5x; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
():

Well that when down the crapper fast, i was hoping that those two would be event units at least Lapis had to be, this means next year events are gonna be boring... Also their black rarity damn! They may not close the game but they surely did a dick move here.

Upcoming Maintenance on Dec 29th Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-DMM Games 5th Anniversary Gold Rush (5周年記念ゴールドラッシュ) Begins (Until Jan 5th).
+If you defeat certain enemies after obtaining 3-stars, there's a chance Black Rarity 'Parliamentary Secretary Anna in Mizugi' (水着の政務官アンナ) will drop.
++Kikyou and Matsuri don't increase drop chances for Mizugi Anna.
-Revival Majin Advent 'Majin Agares Advent' (魔神アガレス降臨) Until Jan 5th.
Pick-up Summoning:
-Units with high multiplier physical attack skills.
Trading Post:
-Eden Removed on Jan 5th 10:00.
Shop:
-Sacred Crystal +15% Bonus (decimal point rounded off) until Jan 5th.
100: 1
500: 6
1000: 13
3000: 40
5000: 81
10,000: 173
Other:
-Gold Healer Alyssa Removed from Premium (will appear again in the future).
-Cannon Armour Class AW Implemented.
+Mat: Heavy, Bandit, Gunner; Orb: Heavy Gunner

(Gold Rush Jan 1st) Gold Heavy Lean (年賀の祝盾レアン):
qZ7Pn1r.jpg

(Premium) Black Oni Onibahime (酒呑童子の娘 鬼刃姫)
2Ak4Mzw.jpg

Onibahime (鬼刃姫):
Rashoumon (羅生門): (s; attack and defence 1.5x; interval after attacks shortened; paralyses enemies after [] blows; AS: ; WT: 5; CT: )
():

(Premium) Black Demon Summoner Lapis (大悪魔召喚士ラピス)
LQLWgq3.jpg

Lapis (ラピス):
Demonic Field (デモニックフィールド): (s; range 1.2x []; all allies within range attack 1.5x; AS: ; WT: 1; CT: )
():

Our Millennium War:
fn3nhTV.png

Sprite Artist: Oobako ( )

Missed a single line of dialogue from the final map (during the last part). Added a translation for that line (the game has been laggy, so I must've clicked past it when I was taking screenshots).

Last edited:

Just for fun, I am putting in Lapis as top tier for cancer (fake).

Technically, units aren't supposed to be tiered until after they get their awakening and skill awakening. But hey, given how broken Livre was as a demon summoner (class ability wise), it should be noted that Lapis, before she was even announced has 'broken' tag attached all over her.

Do you know how much dps is 3k attack for Leone when changed to 4.5k attack? ... Let's not worry about that and figure out which slot mechanically Lapis takes first *laughs* I am guessing either Helena or Uzume buff slot (preferably Helena) bites the dust.

Either way, I hope your wallets are ready to die horribly. Because that's basically what's going to happen to mine. I mean, super dancer Lapis just stated that she will buff all units in range their attack by x1.5.

Correctly titled as "Accurate Description".

Fact_of_the_matter_is.png

Last edited:

Why would You?
Every game eventually will terminate their service
Sure AW2 is quite recently
And Petite post have no base , even if he quoted some Jap speculation

Experienced dozens of game closed since I started playing on 2000
For Me , not really a big deal
Just have to find another tree to nest~ lol

just pulled wendy and frederica , are they worth leveling up ?? i have few fairys and plat cans. so i need an idea since i have no clue what they do

just pulled wendy and frederica , are they worth leveling up ?? i have few fairys and plat cans. so i need an idea since i have no clue what they do

Two at once? Congrats.

Every Black is probably worth leveling (except Farne apparently). You can see their details in English here: /

Two at once? Congrats.

Every Black is probably worth leveling (except Farne apparently). You can see their details in English here: /

unless you're a whale with plenty of other blacks already, even farne is worth leveling. a black is still a black.

just that she might not be as op as you rolling other blacks.

Hm, actually the speculations might not b as baseless... Appearance of the top requested units like Onibaa and Lapis and even White Emperor is one thing, but there's also the fact that story-wise game seems to be gearing up to final confrontation. God behind Angels Plot has shown herself, Demons endgame - awakening of Majin Levia-tan - is revealed, even the Demon King - fabled archenemy of our heroic ancestor back in First Millennium War - is revived. Once we deal with them, that's it. :p

One day this stupid silver healer will drop so I can get the black armor. One day.

Back