What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

bDLfDsR.jpg

Santa Iris:
iqSuSDz.jpg

Oracle Iris
5Stcufz.png

Whenever I look at Oracle Iris, I keep imagining the words 'the more you know' appearing in the air above her.

Charme 2nd Printing Celebration by Fuyuki (Original Illustrator)
t4iH4aU.jpg

Fuyuki: "While it's late due to Comiket pandemonium, congratulations! Perhaps this will be a chance to begin playing Aegis for those who haven't played yet as well!"

Trivia:
Sapphire Majin Lulu's full name is Girtablulu (ギルタブルル; ).

How to Safely Enjoy Adult Content on VR and Smartphone:
Original Article:

Anonymous: "Why Nanaly?"

XY6dADm.jpg

Rino by Uni8 ( )
5F63Q35.jpg

Uni8: "I did a rakugaki for Rino without anything Christmas in mind."

Uni8 is an illustrator I really like. It's quite cool that he also plays this game ( ). Another thing that makes me happy is that he finally started releasing his physical doujins digitally. I've been wanting this one with his original kitsunemimi character for a long, long time:

It would be super neat if they commissioned him to do a Youko character for this game.

dhkD3LO.jpg

Source:

Kishibekishibe: "Merry Christmas! Sarasa-san didn't prepare clothes for just Alyssa-chan! The sprites I made with this delusion in mind..."

Witch/Druid Forbidden (40) (制約:魔女、森隠者禁止):
Magic Crystal III (), Beer (), Plat Fairy (), Completion: Bond Spirit (Black)
Gimmick: Cannot Deploy Witch and Druid

Four Giant Soldiers of Steel (90/12) (鋼鉄の四巨兵):
RC V (x3), RC III (x3), Bonbori ()
defend the temple from the maid-type golems

Last edited:

Erica the Halloween event Mage Knight is quite useful in subjugation. Most of time she and Jerome handle the top lane really well.

I also use Jerome Anya AW Skill combo for that and the result is quite good too.

Still kinda hard AFK this subjugation but quite fun

Need advice about Eden
Is she good if she is only -2 CR?
Or should I try to -5 CR?
Thanks~

===========================================

Planned to sacrifice Clone with bad roll
Instead........

3Jb7gFR.png

Now I have Nezha - Kayou - Altair - Estelle
Despite being a totally freemium >.>
And 1 Black Ticket that I still cannot decide~

While Main only got Ingrid - Despia - Fiore - Mireille
(Exclude the other Black from Plat Ticket)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

that moment when your fredrica activates the second form to early and you panic with a rakshasa and then sue that just eats him

Last edited:

yd4cUqp.png

Nijiyome-chan's Comment on DMM's Situation:
Source:

Nijiyome: "How long are you gonna stay sick Rameko, hey!? Can't connect to DMM! Hachima Kikō won't connect, either!"

Nijiyome: "As for Doujinshi, can't view them anywhere else but ' '! As for social and browser games, play 'em on ' '!"

I like how Nijiyome regards and comments on the existence of other companies, including their competitors. Rameko is the name Nijiyome-chan decided to call DMM's mascot character Demomo (it's gotten so bad that DMM's twitter for this character has a note that this character is NOT called Rameko).

KoiDance Aegis MOD:
qdXiVYS.png

Zakuro's Aegis Keyholders:
Site:
Release Period: December
Reservation Group: Dec 29th~Jan 10th

Zakuro is Juno's illustrator, and he did keyholders for Kanon, Anya, Cornelia, Eternia, Rita, and Mikoto. It's possible to order these with a forwarding service.

Lilie's Present:
hnzhvWU.jpg

Is she going to be a serial code character for Vol.2 of the White Empire light novel, or is she going to be directly implemented into the game? Long hime cut...

One Night Offence and Defence:
U7C7TIQ.jpg

Priest/Healer/Bishop Forbidden (60) (制約:神官、癒し手、司祭禁止):
Black Fairy (), S Healer Christopher (), Magic Crystal II (), Completion: Black Armour
Gimmick: Cannot Deploy Priest Warrior, Healer, and Bishop

Last edited:

So far I get Black Fairy from chest and Demon CrystalX2 from 1 of the ants. Which monster that drop the other reward (S Healer Christoper) in 'Healer forbidden' ?
Already use my 300 Charisma for that mission (5 runs)

^
Christopher droped from the Ant that climbing in the wall around 40 wave~

finally awakened my b. iris. if i'm reading this google-fu correctly

Hierophant (second arousal)
It can recover the HP of the ally unit and can completely invalidate its own poison and state abnormality which speed recovery of state abnormality
Oracle (Second Awakening)
Completely invalidate enemy's attack with 50% probability of recovering the HP of the ally unit and hastening the recovery of the state abnormality

hierophant heals faster and has a higher atk stat.

oracle has a 50% to dodge enemy attacks and makes teammates heal from status affections faster?

if i read that correctly, hierophant is the better of the 2?

It was already discussed that the Oracle is better. There are some which think othwrwise maybe but Oracle black iris is plain better then hierophant.black Iris.

finally awakened my b. iris. if i'm reading this google-fu correctly

Hierophant (second arousal)
It can recover the HP of the ally unit and can completely invalidate its own poison and state abnormality which speed recovery of state abnormality
Oracle (Second Awakening)
Completely invalidate enemy's attack with 50% probability of recovering the HP of the ally unit and hastening the recovery of the state abnormality

hierophant heals faster and has a higher atk stat.

oracle has a 50% to dodge enemy attacks and makes teammates heal from status affections faster?

if i read that correctly, hierophant is the better of the 2?

Hierophant has better stats and abnormal status immunity. Oracle has extra range and a 50% chance to invalidate incoming attack on them. They both hasten the recovery of allies in range, it's the basic AW ability of the class.

For B. Iris, Oracle is actually slightly better, since due to the way her skill works (boost defense of allies in her range), having just a bit of extra range can mean a big difference on some maps. The 50% damage invalidation also makes her a great lightning rod and helps when it comes to dealing with AOE attacks (since she avoids half of the incoming damage, she can focus on healing your tanks).

Hierophant is good for G.Iris and other healers in dire need of extra stats, but B.Iris just gets more out of the Oracle class.

Characteristics from being a healer: Heal other units and hasten their recovery from abnormal states.

Hierophant:
+Atk and +Def, Immune against abnormal states (paralysis, poison)

Miracle:
+ Range, 50 % of all attacks against her are nullified

ah, thanks a lot. that does look better.

Can I just not find it or did Petite not update the Eden event at all?

Can I just not find it or did Petite not update the Eden event at all?

Nah he didn't, but he did mention the name of the 90/12 that was added

Four Giant Soldiers of Steel (90/12) (鋼鉄の四巨兵):
RC V (x3), RC III (x3), Bonbori ()
defend the temple from the maid-type golems

^
Christopher droped from the Ant that climbing in the wall around 40 wave~

I see. Kinda hard for him to drop. not get him so far :/

I see there's Hierophant and Oracle discussion for Black Iris.
I get Hierophant personally, but there's no right or wrong answer there.
Each come to pro and con. You get copy for first 2nd AW if you worried that much.
You can have both of them at same time :D

PS: I sell my copy

Last edited:

qu53Mgo.png

News for Upcoming Maintenance:
-DMM Games 5th Anniversary Gold Rush (5周年記念ゴールドラッシュ) Begins (Until Jan 5th).
+If you defeat certain enemies after obtaining 3-stars, there's a chance Black Rarity 'Parliamentary Secretary Anna in Mizugi' (水着の政務官アンナ) will drop.
-Revival Majin Advent 'Majin Agares Advent' (魔神アガレス降臨) Until Jan 5th.
Shop:
-Sacred Crystal +15% Bonus (decimal point rounded off) until Jan 5th.

So that's around 172 SC instead of 150 for 10,000 points. Not that big of a difference, but enough to annoy me a little that they're pulling this now, even though I did resolve myself to the possibility of there being a 1.1x campaign this January. I don't remember a precedent for this other than the time they increased the number of SC permanently from something like 110~ to 150. That difference is about 1452 points worth of SC.

EDIT:
Thinking about it, if they don't increase the SC for the 'Growth Pack' then there's no reason to regret my earlier decision. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if no one—other than dummy accounts—are going to win 10,000 points from the 5th Anniversary Campaign to take advantage of this.

Redoing Bifrons again might be a mistake on their end. Only was able to get 2 stars on LV9 (missed one solitary enemy at a certain point, and I'm not sure if I want to attempt it again considering how infuriatingly tedious defeating the zombie dragon and Bifrons is with just Roana and Anya.

EDIT:
It was a mistake on their end. It's really old man Agares.

(Gold Rush Jan 1st) Gold Heavy Lean (年賀の祝盾レアン):
qZ7Pn1r.jpg

She's going to be the reward on January 1st (年賀の祝; New Year's Celebration).

If the theme this year is mainly gold versions of rarity silver characters like Soma, then I'm disinterested, since they're going to pick all of the boring ones. Especially if they're all considered 'event' quality when it comes to retirement for rainbow crystals.

Last edited:

I see. Kinda hard for him to drop. not get him so far :/

I see there's Hierophant and Oracle discussion for Black Iris.
I get Hierophant personally, but there's no right or wrong answer there.
Each come to pro and con. You get copy for first 2nd AW if you worried that much.
You can have both of them at same time :D

PS: I sell my copy

Even with Junon , I only got him after several try
But I got him on Clone on first ran instead O_?

That's cool
If only I could also sell the extra copies
Even I still self debating about this dupe....

=================================

Gold Rean , meh.......
This is starting to become like FKG
which I hate it a LOT~~~
Silver to Gold , and then Silver to Black or whatever >.>

Gold Rean , meh.......
This is starting to become like FKG
which I hate it a LOT~~~
Silver to Gold , and then Silver to Black or whatever >.>

No u, Leeanne looks gorgeous in that kimono!

No u, Leeanne looks gorgeous in that kimono!

gorgeous yes useful from her art i doubt it unless shes hiding full plate under that she seems to be another tank with killing in mind rather then defense and survivability

Back