What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

uh.... wth... please tell me it's skill awakening that's doing that? i have her if it's it's just that. i know who i'm awakening next.

uh.... wth... please tell me it's skill awakening that's doing that? i have her if it's it's just that. i know who i'm awakening next.

With her passive, Dolce has a 420 base range. On top of that she has a 1500+ Atk. Add in the prince boost, and it climbs to 1800+. Her SAW boosts that, getting it up to 2800+, and against demons it's 4000+ damage. That is pretty respectable, no matter how you look at it.

Last edited:

Is it possible to find somewhere who (which unit) drops what in current event? If I have to rerun the map it's better to cancel it before finish so i'll lose only half stam.

Rosel's makes her better against lower defense units but may plateau against high defense ones - it's better than Lahti though.

If we factor in better synergy with dancers, increased chance to proc her aw ability (to be confirmed), and given her regular atk with Prince is above 1k, I think the balance is positive. Not wow but worth it.

Btw, what's the deal with the mimics? do they have a chance to drop after killing them? or we must clear the map without touching them?

If we factor in better synergy with dancers, increased chance to proc her aw ability (to be confirmed), and given her regular atk with Prince is above 1k, I think the balance is positive. Not wow but worth it.

Btw, what's the deal with the mimics? do they have a chance to drop after killing them? or we must clear the map without touching them?

although the synergy part is true, monster slayers by default attack pretty slow so they don't work too well with dancers. you'll usually prioritize placing dancers closer to other multi-attack units.

I don't think she gets increased chance to proc her aw ability, though like you say, to be confirmed. likelihood of it only triggering based on the 1st shot is high, but if it triggers, it's 6 shots in a row which can be painful.

but yeah, I do think it's positive as well since she has high base attack, which means her attack by default deals a chunk of damage. while she can hit harder with x1.5 from normal skill, you'll really need high def to make her normal skill > her triple shot SAW.

regarding mimics,
eG9rBeJ.png

WveZjTa.png

although the synergy part is true, monster slayers by default attack pretty slow so they don't work too well with dancers. you'll usually prioritize placing dancers closer to other multi-attack units.

I don't think she gets increased chance to proc her aw ability, though like you say, to be confirmed. likelihood of it only triggering based on the 1st shot is high, but if it triggers, it's 6 shots in a row which can be painful.

but yeah, I do think it's positive as well since she has high base attack, which means her attack by default deals a chunk of damage. while she can hit harder with x1.5 from normal skill, you'll really need high def to make her normal skill > her triple shot SAW.

regarding mimics,
eG9rBeJ.png

WveZjTa.png

They are slow but with that range, I might consider placing a dancer near Miruno and her, to snipe a nasty boss idlying at the back.
Another important factor to check is, can she change targets during the 3 shoots? Probably not, but who knows :p

Yeah, I read the post, but it's not clear if they drop upon dying or after clearing the mission.

They are slow but with that range, I might consider placing a dancer near Miruno and her, to snipe a nasty boss idlying at the back.
Another important factor to check is, can she change targets during the 3 shoots? Probably not, but who knows :p

Yeah, I read the post, but it's not clear if they drop upon dying or after clearing the mission.

ive cleared 2 or 3 maps all the last items in said maps were inside the mimics

Last edited:

I decided to do some rolls last night since I was sitting at 200 crystals, I had a horrific string of silvers resulting in about 22/30 silvers, 6 gold, 1 platinum, and 1 black.

I am pretty sure I spent enough between refills and rolls to get the 150 card next month, but I can't read moon runes. I think it says 77 more crystals to get to the max card. Is it worth going to the final card if I'm already this invested? It looks like its a fair bit higher in rewards.

I decided to do some rolls last night since I was sitting at 200 crystals, I had a horrific string of silvers resulting in about 22/30 silvers, 6 gold, 1 platinum, and 1 black.

I am pretty sure I spent enough between refills and rolls to get the 150 card next month, but I can't read moon runes. I think it says 77 more crystals to get to the max card. Is it worth going to the final card if I'm already this invested? It looks like its a fair bit higher in rewards.

depends on whether you want to spend 77 more SCs to get 1 more CR fairy of gold-plat-black and get additional 10 more SCs back for your effort, as well as 1 black armor.

sounds nice for spenders, but not very for f2p since they could use the SCs to get another plat ticket for next month.

seems it doesnt proc aw passive, and neither does it multi-target.
though there was a lucky activation of 20% twice in a row.

seems it doesnt proc aw passive, and neither does it multi-target.
though there was a lucky activation of 20% twice in a row.

Nice video.
I didn't have my hopes up with the multi-target, archers don't do it either.

Now, the proc is actually synergizing. Having 3 x 20% chance to proc 1 extra atk is mathematically the same as having 20% chance to proc 3 extra atks.
3 * 0.2 * 1 = 1 * 0.2 * 3
I do prefer the 3x20% cause it helps to reach average in less time though.

Having 3 x 20% chance to proc 3 extra atks would be too op and could even enter an infinite atk loop, lol :p

It was smooth sailing until the ants came. Then I got rekt pretty hard. I guess it's time to level some magic DPS units.

But hey, I autolevel'd from 89 to 96 in a single afternoon, so at least there's that.

Aren't we supposed to get copy of AW2 black unit? I just did 2nd AW of Farne (black summoner), but didn't get copy.

Aren't we supposed to get copy of AW2 black unit? I just did 2nd AW of Farne (black summoner), but didn't get copy.

She should be in the box on the main menu.

Welp. I cant complain
To bad i failed mincosting Altair with the cost reduction fairy from Amys Event, but imma take mincost Marle too.
3BQ2WJYh.jpg

Emergency News Report:
Certain Data Added to Upcoming Missions in the Future.

Did anyone get the gold fairy on the second map? Am I suppose to let the mimic go untouched?

Welp...got 2 of the christmas healer if worth or not to keep the 2nd or just combine her into the first >.< got 2 gold iris and 1 black iris so yeah...

Did 57 rolls, not sure if should feel lucky about the result.

Lucky Part: I got 4 blacks out of it

Unlucky Part: 3 of them are Alice and did not get Wendy.

Back