What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Revival Mission "Vampire's Counterattack" Begins (Dec 26th 0:00~Jan 1st 23:59).

Revival Mission "Vampire's Counterattack"Begins (Dec 26th 0:00~Jan 1st 23:59).

Revival Mission "Vampire's Counterattack" Begins

Revival Mission "Vampire's Counterattack"
Oh crap!!! I went and spend my SC on rolls (only silvers) and Amy, to make it worst i had 600RC but i took Pupuru since i want to collect all the lolis (yeah sue me). Well is back to square one i guess :/
At least i have the chance to get her...

just making sure, there's only one vampire unit and that's the blue skinned loli vampire right? that's the revival that's coming?

just making sure, there's only one vampire unit and that's the blue skinned loli vampire right? that's the revival that's coming?

is sad she was forgotten but she is a gatcha and not nearly as cute as eden i dont blame ya

Last edited:

The blue loli is the event one yes.
Eden op

Is there any point working on Eden if I have lv70 5/5 Rakua? Never used or even red about Eden. Does she have anything special like super skill aw or ability?

The end of these collection events always sneaks up on me. I wanted to get this character's last cost reduction and skill up, I did manage to rush to the black cost reduction fairy, so there's that at least.

is sad she was forgotten but she is a gatcha and not nearly as cute as eden i dont blame ya

interesting. i wonder if being flat chested is a vampire trait. in that case eden is going to be even cuter when she gets older >:3

interesting. i wonder if being flat chested is a vampire trait. in that case eden is going to be even cuter when she gets older >:3

maybe they like there young bodies more or were turned young as usually vampires dont age or can choose there age idk which aegis goes with

Last edited:

I was on holidays for a week right in the middle of the event, so I was way behind on collecting until yesterday. I reached my goal of 1200, so I've got all the CR fairies and she's at least mincosted. If only I could get the last point off Jerome's cost.

Is there any point working on Eden if I have lv70 5/5 Rakua? Never used or even red about Eden. Does she have anything special like super skill aw or ability?

According to the , Rakyua's better (unsurprisingly). She's unable to die, while Eden can, but Eden paralyses faster. So if you've raised Rakyua, it's probably better to stick with her.

maybe they like there young bodies more or were turned young as usually vampires dont age or can choose there age idk which aegis goes with

Don't know about Eden since i haven't read Petite translation about her event, but i seen to recall that Rakua was born a vampire, she is actually quite old. Check the Lumeria event, there Rakua makes her introduction and explain her situation.

If you look at their title is Vampire lord, which means that they are naturally born vampires unlike Karma that was bitten the fact that Rakua can come back from the ashes does imply this.

GMBipyW.jpg

LW3kSnk.jpg

Considering how massive in length the event info post is going to be. I may need to migrate some of the information up to this post.

The following blocks may be true or false, and one block being true doesn't necessarily mean the rest are true.

Block #1:

12000 5000 2000 90
80000 3500 500 60

Block #2:

S Magic Fencer Ricardo
Platinum Armour
Spirit Queen
Rainbow Armour
50 Magic Crystals
Black Armour
Alegría (Gold Small Blessing Spirit)
100 Magic Crystals
Freude (Plat Small Blessing Spirit)

Legend Summoning Ticket

Block #3:

☆36
☆32
☆28
☆26
☆24

Block #4:

ボスラッシュ (Boss Rush) (6)

ボスラッシュ2 (Boss Rush 2) (6)
ボスラッシュ3 (Boss Rush 3) (6)
三種の巨兵 (Giant Soldiers of Three Kinds) (6)
######## (6)
ファランクス4 (Phalanx 4) (7)
不死の軍団 (Undead Army) (6)
小人と巨人3 (Tinies Versus Giants 3) (6)
奇跡の再臨 (Miraculous Advent) (12)

Block #5:

Alyssa: "Holy Night, an important time together with the Prince..."

LqLV6lQ.png

5bMLqfe.jpg

Ero Scene Spoilers:
WjAIIG7.png

b3l7V0K.png

jcuOQ6u.jpg

vF6r5RE.png

nBaDZY4.png

7J6SvFA.png

Last edited:

Don't know about Eden since i haven't read Petite translation about her event, but i seen to recall that Rakua was born a vampire, she is actually quite old. Check the Lumeria event, there Rakua makes her introduction and explain her situation.

If you look at their title is Vampire lord, which means that they are naturally born vampires unlike Karma that was bitten the fact that Rakua can come back from the ashes does imply this.

didnt think of this seems to be the case

Maintenance on Dec 15th:
Contents:
-New Style Emergency Mission "Labyrinth of Evil Spirits II" (悪霊の迷宮Ⅱ) Begins.
Revival:
-Majin Advent Revival "Majin Bifrons Advent" (魔神ビフロンス降臨) Begins (Dec 22nd~29th).
-Revival Mission "Vampire's Counterattack" (ヴァンパイアの逆襲) Begins (Dec 26th 0:00~Jan 1st 23:59).
+Certain Mission Difficulty and Drops Modified.
Subjugation:
-Subjugation Mission "Fake Monster Hordes" (偽りの魔群) Begins (Dec 22nd~Jan 19th).
Challenge Quests:
-8 New Quests Added (High Difficulty).
+Certain Quests' Release Conditions Modified.
Pick-up Summoning:
-Units Suitable for Subjugation Mission Until Dec 29th Maintenance.
Trading Post:
-Pupuru, Sedis, Akane, Hien, and Ryuryu Replaced.
(150 Revival): Vampire Lord Eden
(200 Magic): Archer Spica and Princess Louise
(70 Magic) Pirate Maurette and Avenger Zaram
Other:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
+Gold Healer Alyssa (Alyssanta) Added to Premium (Until Dec 29th).
++Will appear again in the future.
-Monster Buster Skill AW Implemented.
-Enemy Goblin Armour changed to armour-type.
Skill Buff Great Spirit Rainbow Crystal Refund:
-Users will receive difference if they purchased her before Dec 15th Maintenance.
Apology:
-1 SC for Skill Effect Bug Before Nov 24th.
-1 SC for Rosa/Eric Blizzard Bug Before Dec 8th.
-1 SC for Sherry/Kayou Skill AW Blizzard Bug Before Dec 22nd.

Amy (エイミー):
Reinforcement Megaphone (援軍メガホン): (2s; instant: restores cost [10] and recovers +1 token; AS: 122; WT: 15; CT: 30)
Help & Fire (ヘルプ&ファイア): (20s; instant: restores cost [15]; attack and range 1.4x; AS: 122; WT: 15; CT: 30)
Cursed Gun [Not for Sale] (呪銃(非売品)): Max HP -20%, but attack +15%; very rarely assassinates enemies [].

Story Mission & Daily Revival Link Compilation and Schedule Post:
CLICK HERE!

Monster Buster Skill AW:

Dolce (ドルチェ):
Anti-Demon Quick Strike Bullets (対デーモン速射弾): (30s; intervals between attacks slightly shortened; 1.5x attack against demons, and prioritises demons; AS: 121; WT: 17.5; CT: 35)
Snipe Mode (スナイプモード): (00s; attack 1.5x; attack 1.5x against demons; prioritise demons; skill automatic and unlimited duration; AS: 202; WT: 52; CT: 105)
Hawk-eye (ホークアイ): Cost+2, Attack+15%, and Range+20.

Lahti (ラーティ):
Anti-Dragon Bullet (対竜弾): (30s; attack 1.5x; attack 1.5x against dragon-types, and prioritise dragons; AS: 202; WT: 24; CT: 40)
Dragon Smasher (ドラゴンスマッシャー): (30s; attack 1.5x; attack 2x against dragon-types, and prioritise dragons; AS: 202; WT: 24; CT: 40)
Piercing Attack (貫通攻撃): 20% chance to deliver true damage.

Ralph (ラルフ):
Anti-Goblin Fast Ammo (対ゴブリン速射弾): (30s; attack speed quickened slightly; attack 1.5x against goblins; prioritise goblins; AS: 121; WT: ; CT: 35)
Anti-Goblin Fast Explosive Ammo (対ゴブリン速射爆裂弾): (25s; attack speed quickened slightly; AoE attack; attack 1.5x against goblins; prioritise goblins; AS: 121; WT: 17; CT: 35)
Certain Kill Blow (必殺の一撃): 20% chance for 1.9x attack.

Rösel (レーゼル):
Anti-Orc Shell (対オーク弾): (30s; attack 1.5x; 1.5x damage against orcs; prioritise orcs; AS: 202; WT: 20; CT: 40)
Anti-Orc 3-Burst Shell (対オーク三連弾): (30s; 3-consecutive attacks; attack 1.5x against orcs; prioritise orcs; AS: 202; WT: 25; CT: 50)
Pursuit (追撃): 20% chance to follow up an attack with another one.

New Challenge Quests:

Anti-Air Battle 2 (7) (対空バトル2):
Crystal (), Ruby (), Diamond (), Plat Fairy (), Black Fairy()
Gimmick: poison; cannot deploy melee units

Dark Aura (7) (暗黒オーラ):
Crystal (), Ruby (), Diamond () Plat Fairy (), Black Fairy()
Gimmick: dark aura decreases attack power

Scorching Earth (7) (灼熱の大地):
Gimmick: initial HP decreased (big); stone golem

Tiny Battle 3 (7) (小人バトル3):
Gimmick: allies shrink (half attack and defence).

Phalanx 4 (7) (ファランクス4):
Gimmick: enemy cannon armours

Scorching Earth 2 (7) (灼熱の大地2):
Gimmick: initial HP decreased (big)

Low Cost Battle 4 (7) (低コストバトル4):
Gimmick: cost doesn't regenerate (30); Merry Crissa Da!

Last-Ditch Battle 4 (7) (背水の陣4):
Gimmick: cannot deploy healing units

Emergency Mission "Labyrinth of Evil Spirits II" (悪霊の迷宮Ⅱ):
-Complete Bonus-type Event (One New Map Added Between Friday~Wednesday.
-Mimics Drop an Item (Not Necessary for 3-star Clear).

Falah (小祝福の聖霊ファラハ; Black-rarity)

Silver Feng Shui User Fei (フェイ)
Kokuei's Task (刻詠の業): (60s; range 1.6x [352]; ally units within range gain 50% physical evasion; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 100) same skill as Rinne

Heavy Infantry Forbidden (20) (制約:重装歩兵禁止):
Magic Crystal (), Bouquet (), Beer (), Completion: Gold Armour
Gimmick: Cannot Deploy Heavy Armour
Story:
Bashira: "I never would have thought we would come back to this labyrinth."
Anna: "The Labyrinth of Evil Spirits, where not a single person has yet to traverse its depths..."
Mortimer: "We were busy rescuing the Emperor when we came before, so we didn't have time for dungeon exploring. There's surely untouched treasure slumbering within, I feel it in my bones!"
Lean: "Geez, Mortimer. You're too greedy. Passing through this labyrinth to instill discipline into people like you is one of the goals of this expedition."
Anna: "You're right, Lean-san. New dangerous foes are appearing one after the other, so NOW we must become stronger."
Mortimer: "—Oi! Look o'er there! Found treasure right off the bat!"
Cecily: "... Wait, I fear that's a monster 'mimic' shaped like treasure. I heard they conceal rare items and lie in wait."
Bashira: "So that's how it is! Well then, please leave it to my bow; I shall defeat it safely from here, OK!?"
Cecily: "No, you better put away your bow and arrow, Bashira. If you hurt that thing even the slightest bit, it'll run away at an extreme speed."
Cecily: "Rather than unskillfully damage it with ranged weapons, you would be better off catching them with your melee soldiers, Prince."
Goblin: "Gya! Gya!"
Anna: "Monsters have appeared. Everyone, please prepare for battle!"

Soldier Forbidden (20) (制約:兵士禁止):
Gold Fairy (), Bronze Soldier (), Iron Armour (), Completion: Alegría
Gimmick: Cannot Deploy Soldier

Cannon Forbidden (30) (制約:砲兵禁止):
Plat Fairy (), Silver Fairy (), Bronze Fairy (), Completion: AW Fairy
Gimmick: Cannot Deploy Cannon Armour and Gunner

Archer/Pirate Forbidden (40) (制約:射手、海賊禁止):
Magic Crystal III (), Magic Crystal II (), Bouquet (), Completion: Freude (Plat)
Gimmick: Cannot Deploy Archer and Pirate

Armour Forbidden (60) (制約:鎧禁止):
Black Fairy (), S Soldier Crave (), B Mage Roy (), Completion: Plat Armour
Gimmick: Cannot Deploy Heavy Armour, Mage Armour, and Cannon Armour

4 Letter Name Limited (90) (制約:名前四文字限定):
Silver Fairy (), S Feng Shui Fei (), Bouquet (x2), Completion: Falah (Black)
Gimmick: Can Only Deploy 4 Character (Name, i.e. ナナリー) Units, Prince, and Token

Bow Rider Forbidden (20) (制約:弓騎兵禁止):
Gold Fairy (), B Archer Ars (), Iron Fairy (), Completion: Bond Spirit (Gold)
Gimmick: Cannot Deploy Bow Rider

Magician/Mage Armour Forbidden (30) (制約:魔術師、魔導鎧兵禁止):
Crystal (), Silver Fairy (), Bronze Fairy (), Completion: Bond Spirit (Plat)
Gimmick: Cannot Deploy Mage Armour and Mage

3 Letter Name or Lower Limited (30) (制約:名前三文字以下限定):
Beer (x2), Gold Fairy (), Magic Crystal (), Completion: Skill AW Fairy
Gimmick: Can Only Deploy 3 Character or Lower (Name, i.e. イリス) Units, Prince, and Token

Witch/Druid Forbidden (40) (制約:魔女、森隠者禁止):
Magic Crystal III (), Plat Fairy (), Beer (), Completion: Bond Spirit (Black)
Gimmick: Cannot Deploy Witch and Druid

Priest/Healer/Bishop Forbidden (60) (制約:神官、癒し手、司祭禁止):
Black Fairy (), S Healer Christopher (), Magic Crystal II (), Completion: Black Armour
Gimmick: Cannot Deploy Priest Warrior, Healer, and Bishop

Tactician/Dancer Forbidden (90) (制約:戦術家、踊り手禁止):
Bronze Mage (x2), High-quality Sake (), S Mage Maja (), Completion: Spirit of Small Blessing (Sapphire)
Gimmick: Cannot Deploy Front Tactician, Rear Tactician, and Dancer
Story:
Lapis: "Fumu, after all, it's not... here, either? ... Where in the world could 'it' be?"
Katie: "Prince! Demons have appeared!"
Lapis: "... Mu, those, could they be... humans?"
Lapis: "Even a demon of my calibre cannot simply enter the depths of this labyrinth."
Lapis: "... This doesn't sit well with me. Humans should stay put in the surface where they belong. I shall destroy them here."
Anna: "Prince, demons are coming! Prepare for engagement!"
(Lapis and her cronies appear)
[Lapis and Demon Swordmasters will leave battlefield over time, and won't affect star rating (no drops).]
(demons assemble)
Katie: "Prince, the might of the demons is too great, have the front lines fall back! We might suffer casualties if we leave them be."
Anna: "Understood. I'll request the support of the soldiers versed in the healing arts from the Imperial Army taking the rear guard at once!"
(time passes)
Lucia: "Prince, Imperial Priest Knight Lucia at your service. What's this about greater demons appearing—"
Lucia: "—Wha!? That looks like... Could it be, Lapis... sama...?"
Lapis: "... Who are you? Oh, I see, Lucia, huh...? It's been a while."
Lucia: "I'm grateful for the help you've given me in Makai... ... However, if you so much as lay a hand on my friends, I'll fight you with everything I've got!"
Lapis: "... Lucia." (If I borrow the hand of the others, it'll be possible for me to eliminate the foreign enemies along with the useless weaklings...)
Lucia: "So you have no intention to withdraw... However, there are things even I won't compromise on. Lapis-sama... please prepare yourself!"
Lapis: "Lay down your weapon, Lucia. It's to neither of our benefit to continue fighting."
Lapis: "I came seeking something slumbering within this labyrinth's abyss, but I don't wish for you guys to see it. You humans are too weak to pass through this point."
Lapis: "Nevertheless, Lucia... If you humans wish to proceed to the depths of this labyrinth, then you should come to my side."
Lapis: "When the time comes, I shall lend my strength. That is all. Well then, I'll be leaving."
Anna: "The demons are starting to retreat!"
Lucia: "Prince, please take note not to lay your hands on the demons in her group!"
Lucia: (Lapis-sama... Even though your whimsical, your kindness that I felt in Makai wasn't a lie, that is what I believe...)

Revival Mission "Vampire's Counterattack" (ヴァンパイアの逆襲):
-Revival Mission for Plat Vampire Lord Eden.

Click Here!

Eden (エデン):
Rush Claw (ラッシュクロウ): (20s; intervals between attacks shortened; AS: 45; WT: 15; CT: 30)
Nightmare Claw (ナイトメアクロウ): (20s; attack 1.3x; shortens intervals between attacks; AS: 45; WT: 17.5; CT: 35)
Energy Drain (エナジードレイン): recovers 2% of max HP with every attack.

Subjugation Mission "Fake Monster Horde" (偽りの魔群) Begins:
-Available Between Dec 22nd~Jan 19th.
-Cost Won't Regenerate (bring reinforcement soldiers, Valkyries, etc.).

Single Map Rewards:
100: Spirit Queen
300: Platinum Armour
400: 50 Magic Crystals
500: Small Spirit of Blessing (Plat)

Multiple Map Rewards:
Every 100: Crystal Fragment
1000: Small Spirit of Blessing (Gold)
2000: Gold Fairy
3000: Plat Fairy
4000: Black Fairy
5000: Spirit Queen
6000: Small Spirit of Blessing (Plat)
7000: Plat Fairy
8000: Black Fairy
9000: Rainbow Fairy
10,000: Small Spirit of Blessing (Plat)

Krile Introduction:
"Prince! Bad news!!"
"Sorry for barging into the staff room! But there's something very important I need to talk to you about!"
"... Oh, before that. Prince is the real Prince... right?"
"... Yes? Sorry for asking you a strange thing."
"There seems to be a rumour spreading that the Prince and the monsters have joined armies and are going around invading various places."
"There's no way the Prince would do such an awful thing."
"There's also a report that multiple Princes were sighted... ... Surely this is the work of doppelgangers transformed into the Prince, no doubt."
"I believe the doppelgangers transformed into great people and monsters to mislead their subordinates so they can build up their battle power."
"Deceiving people, how cowardly, I won't forgive them!"
"I also heard tell that a bunch of people and monsters were sighted in the snowy mountains to the north. Perhaps they're gathering the monsters and deceived people up there."
"Before they deceive any more people, let's go beat up those doppelgangers!"
"—Oh, before we head out to subjugate them, I shall go ahead and explain the key points of the upcoming battle, OK?"
"The battle this time will be a 'Great Subjugation Mission' where the goal is to defeat as many enemies as possible."
"Great Subjugation Missions are different from regular missions in that the goal is to 'defeat the enemy'."
"So, defeating the enemy is much more important than preventing casualties on our side will be your primary focus!"
"You'll clear the mission even if your life reaches zero, and the number of enemies you defeated will be tallied in the results."
"So, please focus on defeating as many monsters as possible without fear of being wounded."
"Also, the deployment cost won't recover over time, so don't forget to bring along those with the skill of 'request reinforcement', or Valkyries as members on your team, OK!?"
"Even if you defeat the enemy, you won't receive any EXP, gold, or drops, so keep this point in mind."
"... Since we'll be fighting in the snowy mountains this time, there's a chance our vision will become obscured during a 'snowstorm' in battle."
"But since we're fighting in the snowy mountains, leave everything to me. I shall become the Prince's strength!"
"Also, it'll be hard to fight on the frozen ground, so there may be a limited number of places where all our melee classes may fight."
"Using such slippery ground, the enemy might slip and slide right through our soldiers, so keep an eye out for that, OK?"
"That is all for the explanation for the upcoming battle!"
"There's a difference even among the transformation abilities of the doppelgangers. On one hand, it's only possible for them to mimic the forms of strong people up to their individual levels."
"On the other hand, if it's a strong doppelganger, then they can transform into powerful monsters."
"Monsters and people being led by doppelgangers on top of fighting in the snowy mountains you're not acclimated to, I think we're gonna get forced into a fiercer battle than usual."
"However, I believe that if it's the Prince, we'll definitely win!"
"Let us finish the battle quickly; I would like to use this opportunity to enjoy the winter scenery! Well then, Prince, 'Great Subjugation Mission' start!"

Beginner-tier (15) (偽りの魔群): 100
High-tier (30) (偽りの魔群): 300
Extreme-tier (35) (偽りの魔群): 400
God-tier (40) (偽りの魔群): 500

Majin Advent "Majin Bifrons Advent" (魔神ビフロンス降臨):
-Cannot deploy multiple units with the same name.
-Player Rank 50+ necessary to play.

[While a monster exhibiting an aura is present, all undead attack and defence up. Attack and defence up effect stacks with the number of monsters exhibiting an aura.]

Introduction:
Metus: "Darling. Today I came with something important to tell you. Calm down, and listen, OK?"
Metus: "Majin Bifrons, who controls the undead, has begun to invade the physical world from Makai."
Metus: "I have the same feeling I did when I was being controlled by Bifrons earlier... There's no mistaking this feeling."
Metus: "If this keeps up, there's a risk that the physical world will be destroyed. Majin are monsters that sustain themselves on destruction and chaos... I believe he'll turn the humans, and everything else, into undead."
Metus: "I expect he'll appear in the physical world in his complete form. I intend to try and find out whether I can oppose him with my necromancy."
Metus: "Worried? Fufu, it's written all over your face. I'll be fine; I've been causing trouble for everyone up to now, after all. Even if it's just a little, I want to become Darling's and the humans' strength..."
Metus: "You don't know anything about Bifrons? I see, I'll tell you the information I know."
Metus: "Originally, Bifrons was the greatest necromancer in all of Makai, versed in necromancy that cannot be wielded by no one else but him."
Metus: "He has the ability to resonate with his undead comrades, and raise the fighting potential of all undead. And he gives that ability to his own servants."
Metus: "Bifrons can change his own flesh into an undead, so the resonating power is reflected in even himself. That power has become something beyond imagination."
Metus: "That's why when one fights with Bifrons, the very first thing one should do is defeat his underlings who possess the resonating power."
Metus: "This is about all of the information I know concerning Majin Bifrons..."
Metus: "Well then, I'll be going soon."
Metus: "... Eh? You're coming with? The opponent is that Majin Bifrons, you know? There's no guarantee you'll return alive, you know?"
Metus; "... Darling, thank you... Understood. Let's fight together. Even if we fail, as long as I can be destroyed alongside Darling, then I'm satisfied."

3-Star Rewards:
LV1~4: Plat Armour
LV5: Black Armour
LV6~9: Plat Armour
LV10: Black Armour
LV11~15: Rainbow Fairy

LV10 Event Scene:
Metus: "Haa~... Fi~inally defeated a~ll of the undead under Bifrons' control~..."
Anna: "Prince, the Majin has begun to retreat!"
Metus: "Since you're the Necromancer of Makai, please be a good boy and stay put in Makai! Even if you come again, Darling and I will chase you back!"
Anna: "I'm really glad we were able to repel Majin Bifrons. Well then, let's return home."
Metus: "..."
Metus: "Lich... Were you watching...? I avenged you..."
Metus: "Thanks to Darling... No, my allies, it was possible for me to advance ahead as a human..."
Metus: "As a perfect Necromancer, it was possible for even me to grow up a little, I suppose...?"
Metus: "..."
Memento: "Ex, excuse me~... Metus-san...? The Prince and the others have left, you know...?"
Metus: "Oh my, sorry. I spaced out for a moment there. Well then, let us also return home with Darling!"

Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Gold Healer Alyssa

Flash Heal (フラッシュヒール): (s; range 1.5x; instant: heals all allies within range; automatically activates; AS: ; WT: 6; CT: 10)
Full Flash Heal (フルフラッシュヒール): (s; instant: heals all allies; automatically activates; AS: ; WT: 10; CT: 15)
Quick Cast (高速詠唱): attack speed raised.

2nd AW: Hierophant (AW99: HP2070; AT576; DF194)

Last edited:

BAH!!!!!!!!!

vDeQYSN.png

rWhOVcv.png

IHEW4LY.png

Fucking shadow got revived.....

wow mimics are interesting and new to say the least
edit: wow 5 sc another random black Moltena a monster user nice

Last edited:

Looks like Amy is 10 cost every 30 seconds (regular skill) or 15 cost every 50 seconds (SAW) given those numbers up there.

Amy with SAW makes a very good fire and forget ramper, similar in role to Zenobia. Vanguard > Amy > Amy Skill > Retreat combo will result in a net 14 cost versus Zenobia's 16, but will fire off quicker and comes with added tokens and not bad ranged DPS for such a cheap cost. Was probably worth mincosting for those that did so.

Dolce will be an incredible afk unit and a monster against demons. Ralph is more appropriate for his enemy type. Probably an A-S for Dolce and maybe a B for Ralph.

The new Santallysa is worth mentioning. She is a very nice mini-rinne/afk unit in her own right. Another high quality gold unit, regardless.

Lahti's SAW is stupid and boring. Rosel's makes her better against lower defense units but may plateau against high defense ones - it's better than Lahti though.

Last edited:

the drop rates.... ugh

so.. the 90 charisma give silver feng user huh... :)

i assume the mimic drops the demon crystal III in the 40 charisma map? only thing i'm missing on that map.

edit: yup, around 15 runs between 2 accounts. it finally dropped for one. that rate is rough.

Last edited:

TFNcSJyl.png

Just gonna leave this here...

Back