What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

The gold Alyssa is worth it. Her aw Skill is pretty nice.

Did 57 rolls, not sure if should feel lucky about the result.

Lucky Part: I got 4 blacks out of it

Unlucky Part: 3 of them are Alice and did not get Wendy.

WoW , Itai
My sympathies

Atleast You have 800 Rainbow Crystal , 1200 if it is Your 4'th Alice~

Bought a half pack as a christmas present of sorts and got the thing I most wanted out of the right banner.

TVXf2E6l.jpg

Happy day ~

this 90 stam map is complete bs i hope to never see another of its ilk

Last edited:

Done re-challenging Bifrons, the last time I did lv 15 was included with the 7sc blessing buff so that clear wasn't really counted.

Last edited:

Another quick tier list update because I horribly fucked up the formatting last time anyway and needed to fix it. Also some nice stuff happened for a certain monster hunter this week...

12/23 - Dolce moved to S tier from B tier, Amy added to A tier, Rosel added to C tier, adjusted Majin Viability for Dolce and Cypria and added them to Majin viability chart. Formatting fixes.

Rationalization in spoilers below as usual:

* Dolce has become an afk/subjugation monster and has even greater potential relevance in majin. Effective almost everywhere.

* Amy is a very nice addition to the pool of rampers - especially if you mincosted her. Combo her with Helena for a nice f2p ramp combo with good ground coverage.

* Rosel deserves mention for making any map with orcs a joke. Especially now.

* Ralph's SAW is decent but I don't feel it makes him substantially more useful for killing non-goblins.

Last edited:

Done re-challenging Bifrons, the last time I did lv 15 was included with the 7sc blessing buff so that clear wasn't really counted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K-Z1u3u_3c&t=190s

nice music choice and nice use cypria.
that 80 MR sophie used to tank bifrons though, i doubt most players could do that =P

anyway tried subjugation on alt, feels like the dps requirements are pretty high to prevent leaks (probably due to the ice increasing enemy movespeed and lack of melee slots for blockers). Rinne was mvp for me.

...somehow I doubt I can manage it on my main.

Last edited:

nice music choice and nice use cypria.

Hell yeah, Cypria needs more love <3

that 80 MR sophie used to tank bifrons though, i doubt most players could do that =P

Tanking Brifrons melee head-on is kind of impractical. Stalling with skeleton tokens is a better solution for most of the cases. In this case I need the additional DPS from Sophie to kill off the majin. If players have other source of DPS to slay the majin, they can fully ignore the tanking part.

What unit drops Fei in the 90 map? It's not the mimics, I already got the drops from them and it was just two flowers and a silver fairy.

What unit drops Fei in the 90 map? It's not the mimics, I already got the drops from them and it was just two flowers and a silver fairy.

black scythe demon i heard.

edit: if anybody leveled erica, she should function fine in an afk setup if you use her to block the left path (or the top right with another unit), assuming you can afk with enough dps for the other parts of the map as well.

Last edited:

arg the 90 stam map, does anyone have a list of deployable units? looking at their jap names hasn't help or im getting the rules wrong, suppose to be 4 letters of their name right not their title >_<.

Some units you can use are for example gold Iris, junon, Prince, Emperor, racua, grace, Saria, Estelle and Aisha(Not sure about Aisha thou)

All "symbols" add to the total, including: -っッ々ャュ

Made another Majin Bifrons video for lv 9, this time with Elizabeth the only premium unit in the team (I am discounting Cypria because the game gave her for free)

OTF6SiJ.png

Merry Clissa Da! (by Inoshishi)
HpJ3sMR.jpg

Santa Ryuryu, Alyssa, and Oba-san
U8iMaHc.jpg

Santa Anna and Alicia
ZcgEx06.png

Don't really know why we're getting a Mizugi (Swimsuit) Anna-san instead of a more appropriate winter-themed version.

In other news, Tomokichi, the person who did the 'Hentai Elf and Serious Orc' comics, compiled all of the web version pages along with additional content to release a doujin for it:

I just finished the 2nd doujin I was working on, so all I have left is the game scripts (the game had an estimated date in December, but its creator thinks he should have it ready in January now), and that 2nd Sarah scene.

There's just 8 new pages for the web version of the elf and orc comic before it ends on its 2nd 'to be continued'.

3 Letter Name or Lower Limited (30) (制約:名前三文字以下限定):
Beer (), Gold Fairy (), Magic Crystal (), Completion: Skill AW Fairy
Gimmick: Can Only Deploy 3 Character or Lower (Name, i.e. イリス) Units, Prince, and Token

A single skill AW fairy is hardly worth 90 charisma unless you're so new that you don't have enough awakened units to farm her.

S02N98J.gif

Mini Alyssa

Last edited:

Some units you can use are for example gold Iris, junon, Prince, Emperor, racua, grace, Saria, Estelle and Aisha(Not sure about Aisha thou)

Aisha counts.

Guess I should contribute a bit to this thread.

This spreadsheet includes every female/male unit with english names, and links to both the JP wiki and, when possible, the english wiki. As well as the dailies, the orb missions, links to their wiki pages and a list of drops. The daily revival schedule with a usefulness guide (courtesy of soranokira), an exp chart (courtesy of serr).

And also included the list of characters that fit the 4 letter/ 3 letter or less, gimmicks.

arg the 90 stam map, does anyone have a list of deployable units? looking at their jap names hasn't help or im getting the rules wrong, suppose to be 4 letters of their name right not their title >_<.

under the maps itll say more detail then at the bottem of thats a short list of useable units in the "Reference: A basic job sortable list more than silver" tab note that thats not all the units that can be used i had to use that with videos to find out units i had leveled that could clear the map

also on the 3 name one i found out i was able to use hibari and the gold mage armour through cycling my tank like units through the map cause i by in large skipped silvers and had no tanks i knew of to do the map with
if this kind of map becomes a normal thing i might have to go through and min cost units i have tons of and max cc all my female silvers

Last edited:

千年戦争アイギス 月下の花嫁VII
(Millennium War Aegis: Bride in the Moonlight VII)
Release Date: 2017 January 30th
Author: Hibiki Yuu (ひびき遊; )
Artist: Katou Itsuwa (加藤いつわ; )
Preorder: ; ;
Serial Code: Kaguya's Elder Sister 'Tokoyo' (トコヨ)

YpRcvIJ.jpg

Name: Tokoyo (降魔の戦姫トコヨ)
Class: Evil Princess (イビルプリンセス)

Breakdown between shops:
Amazon: good for large bulk orders (EMS unit-based shipping; site in English)
Mangaoh: good for small orders (EMS weight-based shipping; registration in English)
Honto: good for saving money (alternate shipping methods; site in Japanese; )

PxK8IEMl.png

6sS8pT5l.png

AFK strategy for subjugation with only one healer and lots of permaskills. No enemies reach the prince - he only gets dinged a few times by magic. Could probably replace him with regular prince.

This is one of the most fun subjugations I've played, tbh.

Back