What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

mata123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Two at once? Congrats.

Every Black is probably worth leveling (except Farne apparently).
Well I have Farne and she is probably my favourite black unit. She is pretty
usefull in many situations because of her low cost and magical dmg.

i wonder, if Eden is worth of spending crystals, because it seems to me that there are better alternatives for situations, where she could be used.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I have Farne and she is probably my favourite black unit. She is pretty
usefull in many situations because of her low cost and magical dmg.

i wonder, if Eden is worth of spending crystals, because it seems to me that there are better alternatives for situations, where she could be used.
She is one of the few units with paralysis. I would buy 1 copy just in case.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Either way, I hope your wallets are ready to die horribly. Because that's basically what's going to happen to mine. I mean, super dancer Lapis just stated that she will buff all units in range their attack by x1.5.
I have 15 rolls only ._____.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She is one of the few units with paralysis. I would buy 1 copy just in case.
i only have enough for 1 copy, sitting at 167 moment crystals. like the angel (mironu?). is there any one i should really save for that is a must have? i don't see the vampire used in guides much. at least not as much as the angels. i seen eden used to tank a golem in a guide once.

edit: just noticed there is a revival for the male plat soldier. how is he compared to the other plat female event soldier? (found him on the english version of dmm wikia). so he generates UP? as fast as the premium merchant?

edit edit: wait, first map dropped me a male plat archer o.0? well then.. how is he compared to bashira or spica? i don't have a plat archer yet except for the black haired event one who can ignore aggro.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i only have enough for 1 copy, sitting at 167 moment crystals. like the angel (mironu?). is there any one i should really save for that is a must have? i don't see the vampire used in guides much. at least not as much as the angels. i seen eden used to tank a golem in a guide once.

edit: just noticed there is a revival for the male plat soldier. how is he compared to the other plat female event soldier?

edit edit: wait, first map dropped me a male plat archer o.0? well then.. how is he compared to bashira or spica? i don't have a plat archer yet except for the black haired event one who can ignore aggro.
The units to buy with revival crystals where originally item collection or star events. Probably Pipin, Serra (not really better than the imperial one, just different), Miruno, Hibiki and Eterna are the ones really worth getting more than 1 copy unless u have a premium of the same class.

Edit: And Sorano, she is cute and reasonably strong (true dmg).

Last edited:

DS_Marine

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I must thank Petite again. This event was meh... I was only able to drop the first completion... gold armor and not the other..just 1 hour ago I read 'black armor' reward...so I took me a while but I got it..
Idk what else I missed... too busy these days.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I was scrambling to get the last few event runs in, and literally finished the last run just seconds before maintenance kicked in! Fortunate for me, this final run got me the magic crystal III needed for the black bond spirit. :D

I ended up spending around 8 - 10 SC for this event, and completed all the drops except for the very last 90 stamina map (out of time) and the 60 stamina armor forbidden map (purposely skipped as I still have over 60 platcans and don't need to farm 1 more). The archer/pirate forbidden 40 map was truly frustrating, as it took me over 3 days and 35-40 (I lost count) runs to complete the drops.

I am also basically done with Eden revivals. Ended up spending 350 RC for 3 copies as I feel that -2 CR is more than enough for me. Eden will be situational and not going to be deployed early so 19 cost is about inline with other duelists. It also took 11 copies of Bonbori to raise her skills from 3 to 10. The rest were sold for cash.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hm, actually the speculations might not b as baseless... Appearance of the top requested units like Onibaa and Lapis and even White Emperor is one thing, but there's also the fact that story-wise game seems to be gearing up to final confrontation. God behind Angels Plot has shown herself, Demons endgame - awakening of Majin Levia-tan - is revealed, even the Demon King - fabled archenemy of our heroic ancestor back in First Millennium War - is revived. Once we deal with them, that's it. :p
it took 3 years for us to get to this prologue of Maou reviving and prince getting strong enough? to fight him. nothing's saying we won't go further.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Was she actually behind the angel thing anyway? We know she can influence angles, but IIRC we've only seen her do it once and she generally has nothing to do with them. Unless I missed something, I thought that one was still up in the air.

Click on revival button under the game. If banner about revival crystals is there, then there's currently 2x rate.
So that's where they hide that damn thing. Thanks, TIL.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hentai Elf and Serious Orc (Ongoing Series by Tomokity; ):

Hentai Elf and Serious Orc (New: Page 13~16):

Well, that's it for this series unless Tomokity decides to post ch3 online. The comiket version includes a Gaiden chapter detailing the day Hentai Elf is banished from the elf village due to her beliefs that 'elves are born for the sake of being raped by orcs', and another one that is R-18 (Hentai Elf's Delusion Picture Book). R-18 Version Sample:

You can vote for what you think will happen here: !

Hentai Elf Comiket Illustration by Tomokity:

Complete 32-doujin that includes all of the pages of the WEB version can be imported physically through these places with a forwarding service:

Japanese Article about DMM acquiring Hachima Kikou:
Site:

Nijiyome-chan commented on how both DMM and Hachima were down, so this explains it. According to Nijiyome-chan, DLSite's connection problems coincide with Google's.

Character Retweet Ranking:
1st: Emperor (2258)
2nd: AW Prince (1302)
3rd: Lapis (1274)
4th: Jake & Oscar (1185)
5th: Dark Knight Commander (1109)

Lapis is the first female character to get this many retweets. Don't give up Lapis-chan~!

Sarah 2nd Scene Progress: 1/6 Complete

Lucia's Magic Card by Fujy-san (Original Illustrator; ):

Fujy-san: "Hmーーーmm...... Lapis-sama gacha addition...... Hmーーーーーmm......"

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance on Dec 29th:
Contents:
-DMM Games 5th Anniversary Gold Rush (5周年記念ゴールドラッシュ) Begins (Until Jan 5th).
+If you defeat certain enemies after obtaining 3-stars, there's a chance Black Rarity 'Parliamentary Secretary Anna in Mizugi' (水着の政務官アンナ) will drop.
++Kikyou and Matsuri don't increase drop chances for Mizugi Anna.
-Revival Majin Advent 'Majin Agares Advent' (魔神アガレス降臨) Until Jan 5th.
Pick-up Summoning:
-Units with high multiplier physical attack skills.
Trading Post:
-Eden Removed on Jan 5th 10:00.
Shop:
-Sacred Crystal +15% Bonus (decimal point rounded off) until Jan 5th.
100: 1
500: 6
1000: 13
3000: 40
5000: 81
10,000: 173
Other:
-Premium Summon Chance-up Units Changed.
-Gold Healer Alyssa Removed from Premium (will appear again in the future).
-Cannon Armour Class AW Implemented.
+Mat: Heavy, Bandit, Gunner; Orb: Heavy Gunner

Story Mission & Daily Revival Link Compilation and Schedule Post:
CLICK HERE!

Cannon Armour Awakening:
Giga Cannon Armour (ギガキャノンアーマー): can block 3 enemies; while not blocking, fires long range physical AoE attack.
Mat: Heavy, Bandit, Gunner; Orb: Heavy Gunner

Regina: Lucky Hit (ラッキーヒット): 40% chance of 1.6x attack.
Georg: Defence Power Up (防御力アップ): defence up.

Elmira (エルミラ):
Maschinenkanone (マシーネンカノーネ): (60s; attack 1.3x; attack speed quickened; focus ranged attack; AS: 102; WT: 1; CT: 70)
Sturmkanone (シュツルムカノーネ): (30s; 3-consecutive attacks; focus ranged attack; AS: 132; WT: 5; CT: 45)
Attack Up (攻撃力アップ): attack power increased.
Pursuit Command (追撃の号令): while deployed, cannon armour and imperial knight attack and defence +10%.

"DMM Games 5th Anniversary Gold Rush" (5周年記念ゴールドラッシュ):
-Complete Bonus-type Event (One New Map Added Each Day).
-Mizugi Anna will have fixed drop on 12/31 and 1/1 mission after 3-star clear.

Mizugi Anna (水着のアンナ):
Fullpower Vacation (全力バカンス): (90s; self: attack and defence sharp decrease [0.2x]; changes to '究極サポート' afterwards; AS: 0; WT: 1; CT: 25)
Ultimate Support (究極サポート): (00s; range 2x [280]; attack and defence added super greatly increased [gives 1.2x to Prince]; skill automatic and duration unlimited; AS: 0; WT: N/A; CT: ?)
Title Effect Bonus (称号特性付与): just by being a team member, gives a buff to Prince based on title.

Lean (レアン):
Recovery III (回復III): (2s; self: recovers 55% max HP; AS: 0; WT: 13.3; CT: 20)
Lazy New Year's Nest Egg (寝正月の蓄え): (2s; self: max HP increased +25% and fully recovers HP; changes to '回復III' afterwards; AS: 0; WT: 16; CT: 25)
Gold Get! (ゴールドゲット): 20% chance to receive 100 gold if this character defeats an enemy.
New Year's Iwai-bashi (年賀の祝い袋): self: 'Gold Get!', and percentage chance of 'Gold Get!' increased; Mission Clear Gold +7%.

Shuten Douji's Daughter (30/2) (酒呑童子の娘):
Plat Armour (), Gold Armour (x2), Silver Fairy (), Completion: Monk Momo
Story:
Anna: "Onibahime-san, is this the place where your Onibashu subordinates are being held captive?"
Onibahime: "Yea, no doubt about it."
Onibahime: "My father... Shuten Douji's subordinate oni are patrolling around, so please be careful."
Momo: "Those big, sharp clubs look like they'll hurt a lot if they hit... Please take care not to get caught in their whirling attack."
Onibahime: "I know it's unreasonable to request help like this from the Prince who I traded blades as an opponent to test our abilities until now. ... But I want to do whatever it takes to rescue my comrades."
Anna: "Please don't worry about it. Onibahime-san. Now, let's go rescue the Onibashu. Prince, please keep an eye on those oni that are patrolling around!"
Onibahime: (Onibashu... Back when I lost my powers, I'll definitely pay you back for risking your lives to let me escape...)
(end)
Onibahime: "Onibashu! I came to rescue you! All of the oni outside have been defeated!"
Onibahime: "—T, they're not here...? I was certain this was the place they were being held captive..."
Heavenly King of Heavy Water: "—Kukkukku. You're too late. Onibahime. ... No, should I call you Ibaraki Douji-sama?"
Onibahime: "You're one of father's, Shuten Douji's, subordinates, the Heavenly King of Heavy Water...!?"
Heavenly King of Heavy Water: "Kukkukku. It's regrettable, but they have all journeyed to the without exception."
Onibahime: "You lie... The Onibashu, dead...? No way... Why? I'm your target, so I'm the one who should be killed!"
Heavenly King of Heavy Water: "Everything is as Shuten Douji-sama commands... Kukkukku. While you're of the clan of oni, gathering allies to revolt against Shuten Douji-sama... Please cease this childish play."
Heavenly King of Heavy Water: "Now, come with us, Ibaraki Douji-sama! Your father, who dearly loves you, is waiting... Kukkukku."
Onibahime: "—N, NOoo...! I don't want to return to father's birdcage...! Let goo... Please let gooo...!"
Prince: "...!"
Heavenly King of Heavy Water: "... Hoh. A human that raises his blade to an oni to protect an oni. This is most peculiar... Kukkukku."
Heavenly King of Heavy Water: "Well, that's fine. Shuten Douji-sama has already reclaimed the power from you and returned to his complete form."
Heavenly King of Heavy Water: "If you stand with the Prince, then it's only a matter of time before all of the humans, who associate with you, will perish. Well, I shall see you again... Kukkukku."
Onibahime: "...... Shuten Douji... I'll never... Never forgive you! This anger, and shame... I shall definitely wipe them away by killing you, father...!!"
Anna: "Onibahime-san... We'll also help! If there's anything, please call for us again."
Onibahime: "Thank you... I believe the day will come where I will depend on you once again. ... Well then, I'll be going. Let us meet again, Prince."

Watermelon Splitting at the Beach (30/2) (浜辺のスイカ割り):
S Feng Shui Fei (), Magic Crystal (x2), Wine (), Completion: Thief Leda
Story:
Bashira: "Daniella-san, I found one! This is one of those green and black fruits, right? It's called a watermelon, huh?"
Daniella: "That's the one, Bashira. This brings back memories. In my country, everyone often split them open, and ate them. I can't believe I can get to see them here as well."
Anna: "Well then, let's quickly split them open and eat them, everyone. Recently, we've been busy subjugating monsters, so let's take a vacation to relax the tired bodies of our soldiers!"
Soldier: "Really!? Thank you very much...!"
Mizugi Anna: "Well then, while it's presumptuous of me, I'll go first... Here I go... Watermelon splitting!"
Watermelon Monster: "—Sui (*t/l note: 'sui' > 'suika' means watermelon)."
Soldier: "Gya———! The watermelon spoke!!"
Watermelon Monster: "Where am I...? Where in the world is Bifrons-sama...?"
Swimsuit Anna: "M, monster...!? Prince, prepare for battle! They're going to spoil everyone's long-awaited vacation!"
Watermelon Monster: "—Oh, Prince-sui!? Kuu... Can't move like I want in the vessel I was just given..."
Watermelon Monster: "I must quickly go to Bifrons-sama's side... I'll shoot out my seeds as far as possible so they won't draw near!!"
[watermelon monsters don't affect star rating (bottom right one that appears in the end drops Mizugi Anna).]
(watermelon monsters begin to move)
Watermelon Monster: "Finally starting to get used to my new vessel-sui. Quickly, I must go to Bifrons-sama's side-sui."
(end)
Soldier: "Confirmed the monsters' retreat! There's no more enemies in the surrounding area!"
Daniella: "Haa... I thought I would finally get to eat some watermelon, yet they turned into monsters and ran off, unbelievable."
Daniella: "Say, Bashira, is there at least one left?"
Bashira: "I'm sorry, Daniella-san. It looks all the watermelons I found earlier were monsters. I wanted to taste these watermelon things..."
Swimsuit Anna: "Please cheer up, Bashira-san, Daniella-san! We finally get to wear these swimsuits, so let's smooth our feathers and enjoy our vacation!"
Daniella: "Swimsuits... Oh, yeah! We went to all this trouble to come to the beach with the Prince. Would be a loss if we don't enjoy ourselves~♪ Well then, Bashira, let's go!"
Bashira: "Eh, wait a second—Wawah! Aren't we supposed to do warm-up exercises before entering the sea—!?"
Daniella: "Wasn't the earlier battle enough exercise for our bodies? Geez, please stop fussing over little things!"
Swimsuit Anna: "Fufu. I'm glad it looks like everyone's cheered up. Now then, let's also have fun together with everyone, Prince. Our vacation has just begun!"

New Year's Eve Monster Horde (90/12) (除夜の魔群):
Rainbow Fairy (100, ?), Plat Fairy (100, ?), Diamond (100, ?), Completion: Mage Mehlis
Story:
Keraunos: "Fufufu, herein is the temple of Aegis. It's like a ruined goddess to be enshrined in this sort of place... Such an eyesore, I shall thoroughly destroy it."
Aegis: "Please stop, Keraunos Nee-sama! Trying to destroy the humans... and this world, why must you do such a thing!?"
Keraunos: "It's been a while, Aegis. However, your body has already been destroyed, I have no words to speak to you who is the same as the dead."
Aegis: "Even if it's the words of Nee-sama, I cannot obey! Because it is my duty to guide the beloved children of man..."
Keraunos: "Fufufu. The foolish Prince and his friends that serve a god devoid of power. I shall admit they're strong for humans."
Keraunos: "However, I wonder what will happen if the enemies they fought this past year rushed forth once more... Fufufu. Will they be able to prevail against the 108 enemies that will appear before them?"
Anna: "108 enemies!? Wh, what do you mean by that...!?"
Keraunos: "Come, strong warriors bearing a grudge towards the hateful Prince... I, Keraunos, have given you a chance for vengeance. ... Manifest your forms and muster your hostility towards him!"
Anna: "Prince, many monsters are being summoned one after the other! Please prepare for battle at once!"
(end)
Roy: "S, somehow... managed to defeat all of the enemies. Furthermore, for all of the foes we fought this year to attack all at once..."
Keraunos: "Despite being covered with cuts and bruises, for that force to be repelled... Well, it doesn't matter. This is merely a small taste of what's to come."
Keraunos: "Aegis, who you depend on, has already lost her power, and the flesh of her little sister, Adamas, is being held captive in Makai... Yes, you humans can do naught but wait for your inevitable destruction, fufufu."
Mortimer: "Oi, wait just a darned minute! ... Shit, that Keraunos bitch ran 'er mouth and ran off!"
Katie: "Prince... Keraunos-sama said the flesh of Adamas-sama is in Makai, but what do you suppose that means?"
Mehlis: "We won't know the truth thinking about it here! Yo—sh, since it's come to this, I'll do loads of research on anything related to Makai!"
Roy: "Hoh, you mean you're going to do your graduation research for your graduation from apprenticehood? Sounds nice. As the Royal Magician, I'll also help!"
Anna: "If those two are willing to research it, then maybe this mystery will be solved soon. Prince, you must feel reassured!"
Anna: "Well then, let's return home, Prince! You've done excellent work throughout the year. Let us join our strength and do our best this year as well!"

Gunnery Academy Joint Training (30/2) (砲科学校の合同訓練):
Magic Crystal III (), Gold Armour (x2), Gold Fairy (), Completion: Gold Heavy Lean
Story:
Janna: "Attention gunners! Today, we're doing a joint training with the artillery soldiers of the White Empire, so let's cooperate to make this exercise mutually beneficial!"
Mel: "Fufu~n~♪ I, who graduated at the top of my class in the Gunnery Military Academy, shall be sure to show them my skills!"
Elmira: "Umm, on the topic of training, what should we use for targets? It doesn't look like there are any handy rocks in the surrounding area..."
Janna: "If it's just that, then there's no problem! I have enlisted a helper from the army. ... Well then, Lean-san, please look after us!"
New Year Lean: "Umu! This important task, I shall do my utmost to make it succeed without fail! Come, feel free to fire at me!"
Elmira: "—Eh? Lean-san's the target...!? W, will she be OK?"
Mel: "Don't underestimate the heavy armours of the Prince's army, 'kay? Besides, today she brought a 'Hagoita', so she'll manage somehow. Well then, FiiiII—RE!!"
New Year Lean: "—Muh! TheeeEERE!!"
Elmira: "Are you kidding me...!? She knocked down the cannon shell with that giant paddle...! Is that a... special order?"
New Year Lean: "Fumu, as expected of the traditional toys imported from the eastern lands. With this, we'll improve both in training and friendly relations. Now, next is the Prince's turn!"
Prince: "..."
(end)
Mel: "Yo~sh, with this, the training ended according to plan! The artillery techniques of the Empire were quite useful, so I felt like there was much to be gained from us working together!"
Elmira: "Lean-san... umm, are you sure you're OK? It looked like some of those shells made contact...?"
New Year Lean: "What? One or two shells are nothing! If you would like, Elmira, I can still let you continue training."
Elmira: "N, no... This will be enough for today." (I'm worried about the Prince's body after training with us...)
Janna: "The sun is about to set. Well then, everyone, let's get ready to head back!"
New Year Lean: "Heading home? Some of us still haven't had enough, ya know."
Elmira: "Incredible... Even after all that training, she's still brimming with vitality...!" (Though the Prince is a little the worse for wear...)
Mel: "Lean-san has been eating and sleeping for two whole days, so of course she's brimming with vitality! More importantly, if you don't get ready to head back, you'll get left behind, you know~?"
Elmira: "P, please wait, Mel-san! I'll get ready soon, so please don't leave me behind!"

Princesses' First Shrine Visit of the New Year (90/12) (姫達の初参り):
Rainbow Fairy (100, ?), Black Fairy (100, ?), Diamond (100, ?), Completion: Princess Themis
Story:
Phyllis: "Prince! Anna-san! It's horrible, the fat's in the fire now!"
Phyllis: "Tell your friends to refrain from the thing called as soon as possible!"
Anna: "Phyllis-san, what's gotten you into a panic!? Wasn't Phyllis-san the most interested in the culture Iroha-san and the others taught us about?"
Phyllis: "Yeah, I was, but back then I never knew there was a custom as horrifying as !"
Anna: "... Osaisen? What's that?"
Phyllis: "How do I put this? It's some kind of custom where you offer gold to the gods as a sign of thanks..."
Phyllis: "Anyway, right now, every one of the princesses are following that custom, and tossing most of the gold meant for the kingdom's army into some box!"
Anna: "—Eehh!? I, if we let this continue, we'll run out of gold to outfit the army...!"
Anna: "Prince, let's quickly stop the princesses!"
Prince: "..." (Gulp.)
(end)
Anna: "Please, Princess-sans! Please don't toss any more gold into the Osaisen box!"
Sherry: "—Eh? But I heard it was a custom of the oriental country to show thanks to kami-sama..."
Lilia: "That's what I heard as well. Though, we were tossing gold to impart a great blessing to the Prince more than to show gratitude to the gods..."
Anna: "I understand your feelings, but if we run out of gold, we might not be able to provide armaments for the kingdom's army..."
Sherry: "No way...! If that were to happen, the Prince's body will be in danger..."
Themis: "Sorry, Prince. We were worrying about the Prince's body so much we went overboard..."
Anna: "I understand that you all went with good intentions. Besides, perhaps there will really be a blessing!"
Lilia: "It would be nice if that were the case, but... I truly have no excuse for my actions, Prince. I'll work hard to pay back the gold I tossed into the box!"
Anna: "Understood. Now then, please keep the Prince's body safe. Also, let us join our powers and finish the war with the monsters."

Carrie's First Dream of the New Year (30/2) (キャリーの初夢):
Spirit Queen (), Millennium Wine (), Magic Crystal II (), Completion: Forsaken Carrie
Gimmick: cost won't regenerate over time.
Story:
Carrie: "Hey, hey, listen to this, Elaine. This morning, you see, I had this amazing dream that I was doing a lot of monster subjugation training with the Prince and became really strong!"
Elaine: "What, talking about your dream? It's not real, so no matter how impressive it is, it doesn't mean anything!"
Kazuha: "However, don't let that fool you just because it's a dream, OK? In the Oriental Country, there's anecdotes that the dreams on the night of the new year will come true."
Clissa: "Well, I guess her dream would come true if she were to train with the Prince right now."
Carrie: "R, really!? There isn't a moment to lose! Prince! Please come train with me at once!"
Goblin: "Gyagya!"
Carrie: "Perfect, looks like monsters showed up."
Carrie: "That formation... It's the same monster formation in my dream! Prince, I'm begging you! Please let us do the combat training the way it happened in my dream!"
Prince: "..." (Gulp.)
Carrie: "In order to deploy everyone smoothly, first, we Valkyries will cut through the front lines! Therefore, everyone else wait for a while!"
Carrie: "Also, please stop the armoured monsters with magical soldiers!"
(end)
Carrie: "Confirmed the annihilation of the monsters. Prince, thank you for your cooperation!"
Kazuha: "By the look on your face, you must be pleased with the training, right?"
Carrie: "Yep! Thanks to this, it turned out to be the best combat training ever. I feel like I've grown much, much stronger!"
Clissa: "Carrie-san, you look very happy... For some reason, we also felt like we became stronger! —Eh, huh? What's wrong, Elaine?"
Elaine: "... Ah, excuse me, Clissa. I was too embarrassed to say this to Carrie, but to tell you the truth, I also had a dream today..."
Clissa: "Eh!? How nice, I didn't have any, so I'm jealous... So, what kind of dream was it?"
Elaine: "Lend me your ear for a moment... Umm, in my dream, the Prince..."
Clissa: "—EEH!? F, for real? If that comes true, Elaine and the Prince will...!"
Elaine: "Shh—! Don't say anymore!! It's just a silly dream! It's not like it's prophetic, or anything! Besides, if Carrie found out, she would definitely laugh at me..."
Carrie: "Now I'm curious... In any case, dreams becoming reality... huh? ... I, too, would like to dream of the Prince again."

Dark Pheonix (506) (闇の不死鳥):
High-quality Sake (x2), Black Fairy (), Ruby (), Completion: Dragon Rider Abel
Gimmick: initial HP decreased when deployed (small); dark pheonix regenerates all enemy HP (self: HP degenerates).
Story:
Anna: "Prince, this looks like the Makai ant nest in the report."
Asar: "For them to increase in numbers to that extent...! Prince, let's begin subjugating them at once!"
(ants appear)
Abel: "—!? Wait, something is starting to head this way!"
Farne: "That's... No way, are my eyes deceiving me!? Why's Phenex in this kind of place...!?"
Anna: "Phenex...? What in the world is that bird-like monster?"
Farne: "That is a dangerous being called , who's said to have tremendous regenerative abilities."
Soldier: "R, report! The monsters' wounds are healing instantly, no matter how many times we attack, we cannot defeat them...!"
Abel: "... I see. So they're under that thing's influence, eh?"
Farne: "Prince, it shouldn't be possible to nullify the monsters' regenerative ability unless you defeat Phenex."
Farne: "However, as you can see, Phenex seems to be gradually growing weaker as it uses its tremendous regeneration ability."
Farne: "Whether you endure until Phenex destroys itself, or you defeat Phenex, please give the command."
(end)
Abel: "Looks like we somehow managed to make the monsters retreat. Not bad leadership, Prince."
Anna: "Speaking of which, why did Phenex show itself in this sort of place?"
Asar: "... Maybe it's just me, but it looked like Phenex was hurting itself."
Farne: "Indeed, Majin Phenex was way too much of a let-down from what has been passed down in legend."
Farne: "—Hah!? Don't tell me... I see, so that's how it is!"
Anna: "Farne-san, did you figure something out?"
Farne: "I don't have definite proof, but it's highly likely Phenex came here to inflict harm on itself in an attempt to completely resurrect."
Farne: "Legends say that Phenex grows stronger each time it's reborn. So, perhaps it's secretly planning to obtain great strength by plunging to its own death!"
Anna: "If that's true, then Majin Phenex's revival may not be far off."
Farne: "I haven't a moment to waste. I'll investigate the documents related to Majin Phenex, and see if there's a way to way to counter it."
Anna: "Understood. Prince, let's prepare in advance for Phenex's revival."

Majin Agares Advent (魔神アガレス降臨):
-Lv11-15 Unlocked after Sep 29th.
-Available for 2 Weeks.
-Cannot deploy multiple units with the same name.
-Player Rank 50+ necessary to play.

Anna Introduction:
3-Star Rewards:
LV1~4: Plat Armour
LV5: Black Armour
LV6~9: Plat Armour
LV10: Black Armour
LV11~15: Rainbow Fairy

LV10 Event Scene:
Subjugation Mission "Fake Monster Horde" (偽りの魔群) Begins:
-Available Between Dec 22nd~Jan 19th.
-Cost Won't Regenerate (bring reinforcement soldiers, Valkyries, etc.).

Single Map Rewards:
100: Spirit Queen
300: Platinum Armour
400: 50 Magic Crystals
500: Small Spirit of Blessing (Plat)

Multiple Map Rewards:
Every 100: Crystal Fragment
1000: Small Spirit of Blessing (Gold)
2000: Gold Fairy
3000: Plat Fairy
4000: Black Fairy
5000: Spirit Queen
6000: Small Spirit of Blessing (Plat)
7000: Plat Fairy
8000: Black Fairy
9000: Rainbow Fairy
10,000: Small Spirit of Blessing (Plat)

Krile Introduction:

Beginner-tier (15) (偽りの魔群): 100
High-tier (30) (偽りの魔群): 300
Extreme-tier (35) (偽りの魔群): 400
God-tier (40) (偽りの魔群): 500

Revival Mission "Vampire's Counterattack" (ヴァンパイアの逆襲):
-Revival Mission for Plat Vampire Lord Eden.

Click Here!

Eden (エデン):
Rush Claw (ラッシュクロウ): (20s; intervals between attacks shortened; AS: 45; WT: 15; CT: 30)
Nightmare Claw (ナイトメアクロウ): (20s; attack 1.3x; shortens intervals between attacks; AS: 45; WT: 17.5; CT: 35)
Energy Drain (エナジードレイン): recovers 2% of max HP with every attack.

Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Black Oni Onibahime
-Black Demon Summoner Lapis

Onibahime (鬼刃姫):
Mad Oni (狂鬼): (25s; attack 1.6x; intervals after attacks shortened; AS: ; WT: 1; CT: 45)
Rashoumon (羅生門): (30s; attack and defence 1.5x; interval after attacks shortened; paralyses enemies after [] blows; AS: ; WT: 5; CT: 80)
Status Ailment Immunity (状態異常無効): poison and status ailment immunity.
Shuten's Nenju (酒呑の念珠): HP and attack +5%; poison and status ailment immunity.

Lapis (ラピス):
Demonic Field (デモニックフィールド): (20s; range 1.2x [264]; all allies within range attack 1.5x; AS: ; WT: 1; CT: 75)
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Token Count Up (トークン所持数アップ): self token count +3.
():

Last edited:

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

EDIT:
Japanese players think that with the 'growth pack', the +15% sacred crystal bonus, and these two characters being premium is because WankoP is planning to end the game's service next year.
Getting a bit tiresome with that doom and gloom stuff.
Source and substantiation of said speculations?

More so since no one in their right mind would pull the plug on a money maker (assume Aigis is and is remaining one) until they had a new one.
(farm it out or hand it over to work on a new one, yes, shut it down, not likely)

If WankoP is just an employee/subcontractor and not the one calling the shots, people/subcontractors can be replaced, those with illusions of their own importance and/or stardom often forget that.

As for the story wrapping, well :) digitial fantasy setting, extending it or making a new one is literally a pen stroke away, it is not like we are doing a filmatisation of a finite triology of books and have reached the end of book 3 here.

Last edited:

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's just cynicism. Take it or leave it.

Also, I rolled Lapis in two rolls. I'll take it.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Getting a bit tiresome with that doom and gloom stuff.
Source and substantiation of said speculations?

More so since no one in their right mind would pull the plug on a money maker (assume Aigis is and is remaining one) until they had a new one.
(farm it out or hand it over to work on a new one, yes, shut it down, not likely)

If WankoP is just an employee/subcontractor and not the one calling the shots, people/subcontractors can be replaced, those with illusions of their own importance and/or stardom often forget that.

As for the story wrapping, well :) digitial fantasy setting, extending it or making a new one is literally a pen stroke away, it is not like we are doing a filmatisation of a finite triology of books and have reached the end of book 3 here.
could just avoid reading his translations. if you're relying on it then I don't get why you're complaining about him adding his comments, considering he's basically posting his translations for free (since neither him nor the donors aren't making his tls private)

My lapis sacrifice
12 rolls: 6 silvers 5 golds 1 plat
10 rolls: 6 silvers 4 gold

plat was mia which was only saving grace. still extremely painful for a free player though. and none of the golds were rino, margaret or any drop booster. ;/

Last edited:

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

can we stop talking about this now

also, like 99% sure lapis skill is bugged. gg 1sc next week.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gz Karsuman. Please share some of your luck.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have 16 rolls to do before 2017, I am definitely rolling.
May you be flooded with black units.

Also, I did a bit more playing around with Laps and figured out she is in fact, not bugged, but that she takes up the regular prince's buff slot like B Iris does.

The downside is she's anti-synergistic with regular prince.

The upside is that she works with every other attack buff, from helena's, uzume's, dancers etc. Pretty sweet deal overall.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I wanted Lapis but but well .....