What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Yeah that's the problem. I feel like whether or not you regret early CC all depends on your gacha luck. You could CC a 30 fighter and then not get any better fighters of that type for months, so they're just sitting there missing some of their strength. Then you could 50CC someone and immediately find a better replacement in gacha x.X Ugh. That range increase for ranged fighters is really tempting though, especially for healers...

What a cruel system. At least you know plat/black are basically always worth max leveling.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*Feeds on plat heavy armor* <3 They are like hard candies, 1.5k exp a pop. (Em, no.)
Joking aside, I have fed my Lv1 plat princess a gold soldier unit before with only 3.375x exp. Get her to lv22 or so. How I regretted ever since, should have leveled her to lv30 first and then use plat fairies that I only have access now. But even though it was such a waste, it was a life-saver when I needed her to kill off the heavy armors on many many different maps. (Still regret it though)

What a cruel system. At least you know plat/black are basically always worth max leveling.
And their deploy cost makes me grimace. Silver Valkyrie cost 13, Black Valkyrie, cost 17. Black unit cannot be cost reduced due to the chance to get another black unit with same name is slim. Silver Valkyries, you can reduce to 12/11 no problem hence you can first deploy on goblin rush maps. (They are better than solder's reinforcement on those maps.)

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

woohoo got a rainbow fairy in the daily map.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@DragonPaladin:
I pointed that out because it's more important to apply the numbers to concrete scenarios to see whether or not you passed these damage barriers. That way, you don't wind up with situations where you're inefficiently training characters who passed things like the 334 damage barriers, but aren't high enough to pass any new barriers.

So, rather than thinking, "it's just 12 damage, who cares," you should think of it as, "I can kill those awful red wolves with 1,000hp in 3 shots with my Calliope on that one map," or "My Figneria can do 334 now, I don't need to level her up any more to do that one map."

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

well actually i 50CC all the units i want to CC no more regret now. :) but 50CC a black unit is really a pain in the ass, since i can't farm black fairy out of the daily. Fortunately black princess don't need CC (like all other princess).

And trust me the first gift mission with a cost of 4 is really a WTF mission i am stuck here.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The thing about specific damage barrier is that it's always good to be over killing your enemy and not just "enough damage." Because the more overkill you have, the more room for mistake you can afford. As you mentioned, there are specific damage points that opens up tactics where otherwise would have been impossible. Like having high enough damage on a warlock to kill goblins in 2 shots and not needing a melee because of it. Or that your Valkyrie can 2hko a goblin hence you can use her to quickly gain a lot of deployment points which makes life a lot easier in the long run because of it.

In both of the above case, your definitely right in that "ah I have enough damage to do it" but if you have more damage/defense you can afford more freedom like using the Valkyrie to go toe to toe with black armor. Yup, 50CC silver units can definitely do that, but is it really worth 50CCing a silver unit when you can 50CC a gold unit instead? Given enough time, hell yeah 50CC is the way to go. But if you are likely to replace the silver unit with a gold later on, then the exp you have wasted in 50CCing a unit means that you will be missing out on the event. (In terms of maribelle it would have been a good thing for me ._.) And frankly, maxxed event drops are as much of a balance breaker as the black units. With an obvious advantage in terms of deployment costs and skill level.

Let's take the witch example:
Silver versus gold, max level max affection. A difference of not 324 damage versus 336 damage, but instead of a 336 damage versus 366 damage. What's the point of 30 more damage when you already break the 334 barrier? For some freedom/error margin mid-combat on new event maps. (But seriously, there's no way I would level any CCed units to lv60, growth after status change is very slow, I would definitely focus more on my other units)

well actually i 50CC all the units i want to CC no more regret now.
Must have taken a while, I am hand picking a set to 50CC. Fortunately, I don't have to 30CC anymore units since the important CC Witch/Mage/Archer are all ready now. (Though the male archer was kinda pointless, even with cost reduction)

I wonder what the rainbow fairy taste like. Though I don't have a skill I want to level up that is worth a rainbow fairly at the moment.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally made it to Phalanx 2. Just a quick check to see if you guys think my characters are strong enough to farm it (I don't want to waste 3 stamina just to test the water):

Melee
Prince lvl 66: HP1167 AT333 DF250
Lean lvl 42: HP 1420 AT166 DF303
Lilia lvl 40: HP1595 AT420 DF246

Witches/Mages
Adelle lvl 50: AT 252
Calliope lvl 25: AT 168
Calliope lvl 20: AT 138
Valerie lvl 32: AT 314
Mehlis lvl 25: AT 305
Barbastraf lvl 22: AT 311

I'm mainly worried about the two silver witch units. Though, Adelle managed to carry everyone on a couple of the previous quest maps like Poison Marsh 3. The only information I know about the red living armours is that they have an attack of 600, though I'm more curious about their HP.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For me:
On that map, you are fighting in between getting enough deployment cost out to get out your fire mage and using your witch to slow down the red armor before they roll over your melee. Hence, they key is a reinforce soldier, preferably with +10 deployment cost. After that it's a ridiculous amount of raw firepower, since my witch aren't enough against the density on that map, but can slow down the red armor so they bunch up together.

Reinforce soldier, Witch at right position of the island. Reinforce (+15). Warlock at bottom left spot. Takes my 魔術師メーリス (480 atk or so) 4~5 hits to kill the red armor from what I remember after the witch weakened it by 10% or so hp. Hence 2k~ HP? Then just add another fire mage/warlock and the map is done.

Alternatively and more suitable for you:
If you got enough damage on your witch, you can place 2 of them on the island. Then place and retreat units to block the red armor and add a fire mage if you have enough deployment point. Refer to:

Update: Why doesn't the black fairy drop? D:

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The info for the 60/2 event stage on the wiki makes me sad. It recommends all CC characters and says your healer should have 300 healing without prince buff x.x I think it says you need CC average level 30 to even do the 1 star option of letting the final boss past. I'm worried I can't get to that before the event ends :(

Good news is that I got my Mischa at about 309 attack which is enough to two shot goblins without Prince buff, she's so much better now. Having another duelist that's just like the Prince is so helpful. I really like her and have been using her way more than I used Lancers carry. I can 2/3 star the 2nd event stage now, woulda 3 stared it if I was paying attention and retreated my Mischa in time. It seemed impossible a couple days ago so I hope the same thing happens with 60/2 lol. Whoohoo, 3 stared it :D

Now I have 3 Healing Hands Fluoride, lol.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually hate Fluoride, since I love 癒し手アリサ. Enough to regret 30CC her and starting up a 50CC because of that regret. Going to end up with 2 priests and 2 healers though, will be interesting. (Since I don't plan to CC arisa this time around. Going for cost reduction) You can tell the love from my reaction with the Premium gacha, and it's like "dangit, it's a silver. Oh wait, Arisa, it's ok then."

Fruit, go for cost-reduced Fluroide, you will find it very useful. (But make sure to keep 1 extra for future CC or else you will cry when you need it)

PS: Isn't it 60/1 for Event Map 5? Also, you should be running 聖霊救出 to stack up on fairies at the moment. It's the easiest/earliest way to get gold/platinum/black fairy and only way to get rainbow fairy.
More sure to spend ALL of your stamina into 聖霊救出 & 黄金の鎧 中級 when you can clear them 3 star every single time. Since they are available only in certain days. This will make your life much easier in the future.

Note: If you are out of box space since you didn't bother expanding it. Sell the silver fairies (1.5k gold each) or gold fairies (2k gold each) rest should be kept when you need them. Though since you have monica, you might want to use the gold fairies on her.

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

well don't have enough time for another fairy rush today, total result 2 black, 1 rainbow sound really cool for me. :)

now need to choose a new unit for the 50CC.

which one will you choose for the 50CC between : 癒し手カミラ , 神秘の探究者ガラニア, 白き射手ナナリー and 聖女イリス (i already have minimum gold unit of each class).

Or maybe i have to wait the new unit reward from the event ?

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I need levels more than fairies atm if I want to complete this event before it ends. I use my stamina for silver fairy farming and charisma for gold/exp/card food. Beats only getting fairies. I don't need black/plat fairies right now. I'm pretty sure I need to CC a few characters to beat 60/1 even if I let the bosses pass. I really don't want to waste 60 charisma to test the level though, but the wiki makes it seem like I need CC'd units to clear it.

I just watched some videos of 60/1, oh god x.X Oh and that's why you need CC'd units, so your long range can actually hit things there since they're placed so far away from some lanes. The healers can't even reach things unless they're CC'd. Glad I didn't attempt it. Seems like I need another silver witch and/or mage as well.

I think this is the weakest team I saw clear it in videos:

So I'm doomed, lol. Double arrow means that they were 50cc'd right?

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I'm doomed, lol. Double arrow means that they were 50cc'd right?
Yes, the double arrow means they were class-changed; however, there's no visual indication to tell whether they're 30/40/50CC units. The only way to find out is to pause the video whenever the player decides to use the unit's skill, or retreat them, and then check their stats, and then do some comparisons with their stats and growth rate from the wiki.

My 30CC35 priestess can outheal a dragon mage so long as it's just one unit if that information helps (I didn't purchase any of the event buffs).

Since I had some charisma to spare, I tried Royal Castle Recapture (王城奪還) a couple times. I can't get passed the early waves of enemies with my units. So, I need to get my archers, soldiers, and valkyries leveled up before I can try it again. The whole thing seems to require either cheap units that have their cost reduced, or really powerful ones that can kill the enemies quick enough so you have enough time to build up a killing lane.

Since I don't want to risk wasting 3 hours of stamina possibly attempting Phalanx 2 prematurely yet, I'm going to try grinding Mehlis up to lvl 50 (currently 31) along with Iris (currently 39). The person closest to my team who can farm it has a lvl 100 Prince, 4 witches (2 plat, 1 gold, 1 silver), a CC30 Mehlis, and a soldier Aria. The user has a 9 cost advantage over my team with cost reduced units and Aria's skill (though his CC Mehlis costs 5 more, so it's really a 4 cost advantage). All of his witches are low level except for the one platinum at lvl 50 (the gold witch only has a 2 attack advantage over my weakest silver witch). Hopefully the difference in stats doesn't mean I can't swap out my Prince for Lean or Lilia...

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

聖女イリス, since she broke the game with プロテクションⅡ. Use rainbow fairy on her post CC, and get it to Lv3 プロテクションⅡ.
Lv1 プロテクションⅡ (1.5x Defense within range)
Lv2 プロテクションⅡ (1.6x Defense within range)
Lv3 プロテクションⅡ (1.8x Defense within range)
Lv4 プロテクションⅡ (1.9x Defense within range)
Lv5 プロテクションⅡ (2.0x Defense within range)
Em yeah, there's apparently a 20% boost from Lv2 to Lv3, so if you use rainbow fairy, the change is likely guaranteed from Lv2->Lv3.

FruitSmoothie
Double arrow means class-changed. But in that person's case for White Lily and Melphis is likely 50CCed. Technically, my party is weaker than that (But much rarer in terms of rarity due to using 2 princess) when I first beat it. But I have been CCing quite a few units.

silver fairy farming and charisma for gold/exp/card food. Beats only getting fairies.
Rescue Fairies is the ONLY event where you might get more than one fairy. (As far as I know, can someone confirm?) But you are correct in that it's less efficient compared to low cost battle. Black and Rainbow Fairy rarely drops, but silver and gold drops at 50% and 25% rate each. It's ok to miss it this week. (Silver stamina 1, Gold stamina 2, Gold/Plat stamina 3 respectively)
Update: I take back the only heavy drain is on stamina. Its also a heavy drain on your mentality. at least a third of my run was completely empty. Low cost battle is probably better for you Fruit.

I tried Royal Castle Recapture (王城奪還) a couple times
I did that as well, the red gargoyle wave made me cry, since I only had one witch. You don't have time to deploy against the first wave. Now I got 2 silver witch with one of them CC, and things are looking up. Still haven't 3 starred it though, focusing on Lv50 my valk still. (Since I cannot 8x exp growth it and have to stick to 3.375x exp)

Update: 王城奪還 3 starred. Wow, never realize how much order of deployment matters when it's a lich. 2 starred twice due to placing warlock before my princess. Took a total of 4 tries today. *fp*

Last edited:

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok here go some questions:

1- I finally got my 2 silver fire mages to lvl 40 should i go all the way to 50 or is it fine to CC now?
2- Also i have 2 silver and 1 gold healers should i cc 1 silver and the gold or both silver first?
3- Is 40cc ok for the healers?
4- I use 1 silver witch should i cc her?

Im farming like crazy to lvl up and finish those event stages on the last week but have trouble with those units.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok here go some questions:
Before anything, please be aware that in order to CC a silver unit, you need another silver unit of the equivalent class. (For fire mage and witch specifically, you need another fire mage or witch)

1- I finally got my 2 silver fire mages to lvl 40 should i go all the way to 50 or is it fine to CC now?
If you have an extra fire mage as material, you can CC one of the fire mage now and expect it to be useful until a gold fire mage comes along and is CCed. (There are a few of the later maps that requires 1 warlock+1 fire mage, hence you can always find a use for the 40CCed fire mage)

2- Also i have 2 silver and 1 gold healers should i cc 1 silver and the gold or both silver first?
The gold should be 50CCed, one of the silver can be 40CCed given you have an extra silver healer.

3- Is 40cc ok for the healers?
5% healing power lost, which I found to be ignorable. If you are healing at 285 atk, you aren't gaining much by healing 300. Since hp wise, we are taking about > 1000 and it 15 isn't going to make the difference except in very awkward situation like the dragon mage. In which case, you can heal long enough for skill activation to solve that problem.

4- I use 1 silver witch should i cc her?
You should only 40CC your second silver witch. Same situation as the fire mage/warlock. A lot of the later maps make you beg for a lord witch & a witch to clear it properly. One of the witch's primary advantage is low cost and freeze, lord witch's primary advantage is more damage and range over a regular witch. (+3 cost, same freeze) The question to ask is, do you really need more range/damage for that witch?
Please note, you are sacrificing 5% of these unit's potential by 40CCing them. Which affects units that ignores armor the least. In return, you don't have to double the amount of exp to bring from Lv40 to Lv50 (Since Lv40->Lv50's exp is same as Lv1->Lv40 exp)

For the above unit, you always need a pair. Hence you should only CC if you have a spare that you can later 50CC. Different from 30CC, these 40CC units will be used at specific maps in the future and remain useful to have when needed. But they should be considered as second line units to make it possible to clear event/later story maps. i.e. DO NOT cost reduce/skill up them.

I found it that the only early CC you desperately need to get anywhere due to range increase is:
Priest (CC Healer)
Warlock (CC Fire Mage)

Last edited:
OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Why oh why is there only 1 silver mage out there. I've only got one Valarie and was going to CC him. Think I will save him to CC my gold mage. Argh!

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Different from 30CC, these 40CC units will be used at specific maps in the future and remain useful to have when needed. But they should be considered as second line units to make it possible to clear event/later story maps. i.e. DO NOT cost reduce/skill up them.
I already have the duplicates (spent almost 100k on the gacha) just was wondering if it was worth doing the 40CC.

What units should I (if any) 30CC? I know gold units and above have great growth and are worth 50CC but is any worth 30CC?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What units should I (if any) 30CC? I know gold units and above have great growth and are worth 50CC but is any worth 30CC?
Only male gold units should be 30CCed, the reason why is that
A) They gain a significant boost after CC
C) Due to affection bonus, male gold units should be overtaken sooner or later. (Especially true for the attack status) Alternatively, you can consider male units to not need affection and already stronger than female units.
B) They can be used as the best exp feed for high rarity cards once they are no longer used. (Take my word for it, black rarity is hell to 50, plat is easier, once you have access to phalanx 2, otherwise be prepared to spend around >200k gold) CC units gives +20 exp level. At Lv21 CCed, you get a unit that gives an extra +400 exp on top of the +750 exp. (1.4k * 8 = 9.2k Exp, enough to go from lv41 to lv50 for even a plat rarity card in a single fuse, saving you >100k gold at the minimal)

In other words, Male gold units makes excellent immediate force for getting through maps that needs CCed unit. They remain useful until you managed to get something better to replace them.
After replacing them, they become the best exp feed for fairies to work their magic. Of course, this applies to silver as well, plat is too rare to be considered this way.

シルバー__F150 EXP__M300 EXP
ゴールド__F250 EXP__M7500 EXP
プラチナ__F500 EXP__M1500 EXP
ブラック__F1000 EXP__M1000 EXP

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weird question but do you keep the favor CGs for girls if you remove them from your inventory for food/CC materials? I can't find any "Collection album" type area that keeps track of the fighters you've found, which makes me believe that you lose their cg if you remove them.

Just got my first girl over 30 :) Alisa Healing Hands. Even though I'd rather get Iris to 50 first for CC, getting her up there without gold fairies would be difficult but finding silver fairies is easy so I'm leveling silver girls a bit faster than my gold. I actually don't even know where to go to CC a unit, but I don't plan to CC her anyways (At least until 40). Wiki says from the temple, which I assume is the gacha page, but there's 4 scary buttons up there~

Last edited: