What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

You keep the CG event when you sell/foodsupply the girl.

CC is the second red option in upper gacha screen.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You keep the CG event when you sell/foodsupply the girl.

CC is the second red option in upper gacha screen.
Thank you :) Darn that's cruel making a plat/black healer need a silver mage to CC them. Valerie is so rare x.X I wonder why they don't make another silver mage already. Silver mages are needed a lot, makes me wish I could 3 star farm the 60/1 stage.

Darn I just got 5 crystals and only got Soldier length Julian, he's not really better than the two silver soldiers I have in stats and he costs a lot more to deploy. His skill are better but I'm not sure it's worth the cost since soldiers are usually used for their quick deployment.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Darn I just got 5 crystals and only got Soldier length Julian, he's not really better than the two silver soldiers I have in stats and he costs a lot more to deploy. His skill are better but I'm not sure it's worth the cost since soldiers are usually used for their quick deployment.
Phillis' skill out of the box has to be used twice before you make a 2 deployment profit. Julian basically pays for himself the first time, and then gives you a profit of 10 deployment cost the second time. Once you CC him, he'll give you a profit of 2 the first time for a total of 17 the second time. You have a very good unit that will help you win the tougher story missions and quests.

Phillis' advantage over him is her defence bonus. Once you get her to 230 defence, she can take on certain enemies without a healer, whereas Julian might have to be retreated for such situations.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Phillis' skill out of the box has to be used twice before you make a 2 deployment profit. Julian basically pays for himself the first time, and then gives you a profit of 10 deployment cost the second time. Once you CC him, he'll give you a profit of 2 the first time for a total of 17 the second time. You have a very good unit that will help you win the tougher story missions and quests.
Yeah I was considering that too, it's just the problem that he'll cost so much more to deploy in the first place, he may not be able to block mobs in time on some maps. Finding multiples of him to lower his cost will be extremely difficult as well x.x That and another reason I need gold fairies, unf. I'll certainly be hitting up the next fairy event now that I have my favor under better control than the other day.

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Also, don't forget you get half the deployment cost returned to you when you retreat a unit. So a soldier like julian cost 10 to put down. Within 23 seconds you get 10 from his ability, then you can retreat him if you want for 5 more. So he can block for you up front and yield 5 points in the first 23 seconds if you retreat him! I've got him and a CCed Phyllis. They are usually among the first two I place down.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Once you CC julian you gain the +15 deployement skill instead of +10; for a 13 cost julian instead of 10.

And btw you allways need at least one soldier for your team for deployement purpose, well i can not recommend my soldier because she is an event one :p

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, I just drew another Mehlis today... unbelievable. You know what this means?

A very undignified end for a very old wise-beard sage.

Barbastraf + 3 Gold Fairies should be enough to launch my main Mehlis from lvl 42 to lvl 50 (or close to it). I'll have my main Mehlis cannibalise the other if I ever get another female mage at some point in the future.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Ashurmen
We all know how good Aria is. Please give me a moment to feel jealous.
@Petite Soeur
You can calculate the exact required exp to level up to 50 without wasting more using the wiki and a calculator. (Leveling from lv49 to lv50 cost a fortune)

Once you CC julian you gain the +15 deployment skill instead of +10; for a 13 cost julian instead of 10.
Note, Julian shouldn't be CCed without at least 1 or 2 or cost reduction or if you are using +5 deployment cost.

Most maps start with 10 deployment cost. And you can usually get away with it if you have a 11 deployment cost soldier. Not the case for 13 for a lot of the later rush maps. (Hence keep Phyllis non-CC if you plan to CC Julian)

One I remember very clearly was 王城奪還, I had to use Phyllis due to deployment cost. The 11 cost ジェローム I couldn't get out due to how demanding the unit placement/timing was.

Thank you Darn that's cruel making a plat/black healer need a silver mage to CC them.
There's 3 more valeries on the later maps if you can complete them. So it just takes a while to get that high and be strong enough to 2 star them (all enemy elimination). As well as the event valerie, that's makes a total of 5.

But event map 60/1 is kinda hard if you don't have 2 princess and 2 warlocks, and 不死の魔物 will scar you for life. 2 more requires clearing 王城奪還 first, end result is a complete lack of valeries. (ヴァレリー兄貴だぜ)

getting her up there without gold fairies would be difficult but finding silver fairies is easy so I'm leveling silver girls a bit faster than my gold.
Which is why I suggested you grind that fairy event. *looks at army of gold fairies in storage* They made me expand my box 3 times or else I don't have any free space for rural gate drops.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Which is why I suggested you grind that fairy event. *looks at army of gold fairies in storage* They made me expand my box 3 times or else I don't have any free space for rural gate drops.
It wasn't needed yet. I need to CC some silver units first so all the other fairies but silver would have just been wasted for now. Spending my stamina/charisma on better exp/card food methods and strictly silver fairies/favor gifts was better at the time. I need to think in short term until I'm capable of beating 60/1 because I don't want to miss the dang limited prize, lol. I know that long term saving up higher tier fairies is best, but it isn't going to help me beat 60/1 with my current team faster than what I used my energy on.

It's pretty dang easy to get a girl to 40 if you focus on her. I don't see almost any reason to 30cc. I thought this would be harder but my Alisa is almost 40 already. I know I need at least one CC'd healer to beat 60/1 so she was my choice because I could 40cc her. Still 10 days left, there's hope! Anybody else struggling to try to get stronger for 60/1 before the event ends? Lol. I'd love to see a video of how strong your team needs to be just to 1 star it, I've only seen 3 star runs. It still seems like I'd need to find another silver+ mage and maybe another witch.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still 10 days left, there's hope! Anybody else struggling to try to get stronger for 60/1 before the event ends?
Did that last event, overdid it now for this event.

Still need 1 CCed Warlocks+fire mage. But as you can let exactly 2 fire dragon, 4 dragon soldiers, 2 dragon mage, and the dragon king through and still get 1 star given that you didn't let anything else through, (9/10) hence the warlock + fire mage for clearing regular mob.

The only video I can give you is one I took as a Celebration for reaching Lv64 today: Video Removed
You can copy the part up until the dragon mages come, then since you don't have 2 princess you should ignore 2 dragon soldier+dragon king. (2 healers isn't enough) and you will end up 2 starring it since no one died. The 3rd fire mage can be replaced with your heavy armor, given that your fire mage is able to 2 hit ko the enemy mob.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did that last event, overdid it now for this event.

Still need 1 CCed Warlocks+fire mage. But as you can let exactly 2 fire dragon, 4 dragon soldiers, 2 dragon mage, and the dragon king through and still get 1 star given that you didn't let anything else through, (9/10) hence the warlock + fire mage for clearing regular mob.

The only video I can give you is one I took as a Celebration for reaching Lv64 today:
You can copy the part up until the dragon mages come, then since you don't have 2 princess you should ignore 2 dragon soldier+dragon king. (2 healers isn't enough) and you will end up 2 starring it since no one died. The 3rd fire mage can be replaced with your heavy armor, given that your fire mage is able to 2 hit ko the enemy mob.
That's a pretty good strategy, it's close to what I was going to try and grats on 64.

It kind of sucks, it seems like to beat the story missions that drop extra copies of the silver mage/witch, you need multiples of them already x.X I watched the videos for them on the wiki. I hope it doesn't come down to whether or not I'm just magically lucky with gacha in the next 8-9 days. I know that my bronze mage won't cut it in the event map.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's actually bad how some classes are easy to find silvers(like soldier/warrior/heavy) but mages/witches are super rare to come across. Well, no CC for me. I'll probably just level cards and try again around witch level 40 or something, then I'll stop bothering with the event and just play the regular game.

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did someone ever figure out a way to actually successfully log in consistently? Without it just hanging on the loading screen or a blank screen?

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, switch your time zone to UTC +9 (Osaka, Tokyo) and use Chrome. I haven't had any kind of error for weeks now ^^

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll probably just level cards and try again around witch level 40 or something, then I'll stop bothering with the event and just play the regular game.
Regular story mission requires the CCed units even more in the later stages. Hence you need some CCed units sooner or later. In terms of CC, plan in advance, or you end up wasting a lot of potential, time, exp, gold, and etc. Only CC that is a must is a CC healer and CC fire mage due to needing the increased range.

On the other hand, I didn't need a lord witch at all for this week's event, (Since I don't have a single witch above the silver that everyone has) witch hates me apparently. I only CCed a lord witch because I got an extra to drop from gacha. (Needless to say, silver) Fire mage on the other hand, is a must. Since it's the only aoe unit. This game desperately need cheaper aoe unit though. (Only alternative to fire mage is samurai, and they are far from what I would call cheap)

Random update: I got 5 drops from Phalanx 3, now I can sleep happy. (Though it was a gold fairy instead of platinum, army of gold fairy +1)

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Taian (the blogger who did the test on the base summoning percentages) was able to 3-star Dragonkin King 2 (竜人の王2) without any CC-units. He also did it with a reasonably weak party stat-wise barring a few exceptional units (Misha, Alisa, Mehlis, and Themis).

This seems to be the closest to my team, so all I need to do is work on my Misha, so she's about as strong. Something I'll need to do to have a reasonable chance at doing Royal Castle Reclamation along with leveling up my archer/sniper so they can hopefully 2-hit the goblins there (unless the only solution is to purchase sacred crystals and spam it on the rare summoning to get duplicates of my silver units along with that 5+ deployment cost buff...).

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Petite Soeur
2 things to note. Taian's Prince 1hko the goblins. You might be a bit behind in deployment cost when the dragons first arrive and afterwards when you are trying to bring out your 3rd fire mage.

最弱。標準的な面ではHP648っぽい
Goblin def=0, HP 648. Hence you need to break 648 ATK or so, or the goblins will walk through the Prince. An archer usually fix that issue, but again, be careful of your deployment cost.
In terms of archer 2 hitting, you need 324 attack, and that's very unlikely to happen pre-cc even with Prince's buff.

Update: And the army keeps on increasing orz

Attachments

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Taian (the blogger who did the test on the base summoning percentages) was able to 3-star Dragonkin King 2 (竜人の王2) without any CC-units. He also did it with a reasonably weak party stat-wise barring a few exceptional units (Misha, Alisa, Mehlis, and Themis).

This seems to be the closest to my team, so all I need to do is work on my Misha, so she's about as strong. Something I'll need to do to have a reasonable chance at doing Royal Castle Reclamation along with leveling up my archer/sniper so they can hopefully 2-hit the goblins there (unless the only solution is to purchase sacred crystals and spam it on the rare summoning to get duplicates of my silver units along with that 5+ deployment cost buff...).
Finally had to make a nico account to watch that. It is pretty good, the problem I see is that I'd still need another witch, my bronze mage would still probably be too weak, and I don't have a duelist on par with that princess. His Prince is also 100. Still I'm going to try something similar soon because I have enough spare charisma to attempt it before I level up to 40 right now. I wonder how my pirate would do there as a replacement for their 3rd mage against the flying dragons.

Glad I ran this little practice attempt, it showed me where my weak points were. I went 70/86 before I failed. My long range wasn't strong enough to kill the flying dragons quickly as I figured, need to CC my healer/healers of course. I need to strengthen my heavy armor and my Valk. Basically I need to improve everybody... Even before the flying dragons I think some escaped because my mages were too weak. I hate that I might have to max level a bronze mage but if I can't find another silver or higher before this ends, that's my only option x.X

Ah leveling girls to 40 is the easy part, deciding whether or not to CC them is the difficult part... I have 2 spare Flouride's to use as CC food. I wonder if I'd have time to level all my fighters up to the level I need them at to clear 60/1 if I took the time to 50cc Alisa x.X 5% extra healing for a few more days of feeding only her fairies...hmm. I guess I can just hold her there for now while I work on my other members.

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

look at this FruitSmoothie the only video i have found with a one star clear. (and a not everyone CC team btw)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

look at this FruitSmoothie the only video i have found with a one star clear. (and a not everyone CC team btw)

Haha, I think that was mostly just bad placement. It seems like maybe that was their first run or something, they weren't prepared for the flying dragons at all. I think with that team they could have done better. I've seen worse teams 3 star it. I wish I could kill those Dragon Knights and aoe like that :p All those delicious mages...I'm jelly.

Last edited: