What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Upcoming Maintenance on the 23rd between 14:00~15:00:
-Number of crystals for the event buffs will be decreased.

FruitSmoothie said:
That silver only strat for the 2nd 100/2 was really nice, thanks for posting it. I wondered if there was a way to dodge just the right amount of enemies, there usually is. Not sure if I'll attempt it though, pretty expensive and doesn't really help much in the completion of the event. Maybe if I get bored.
If you have the necessary units, you should do it for the guaranteed black fairy at the very least. Normally those are worth 15 hours of charisma and/or 30 hours of stamina as opposed to 5 hours of charisma and 2 hours of stamina.

I need at most 15 black fairies, and 5 plat armours if I want to awaken Nanaly (I still need to do the math to see if I can shorten it to 13-14 black fairies). Still need 2 more plat armours for Spica, so I'm hoping I can get one from the upcoming Monday map (unless it's not as cost-effective as the event map). I also need to farm the Tuesday map, so I only have about 34 hours left to get more copies of Valery to drop (I currently have 2, but I wish I could switch that with the 5 silver ninjas I have, since I only need 2 copies of her for awakening Hina and Charlotte in the future).

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Petite
Becareful not to rush Nanaly's awakening, her awakening skill is somewhat lackluster and it takes a significant amount of level (44) for her to catch up to her 50CC80 stats. Range increase should really be +30 for I and +60 for II in my opinion, +20 isn't much of a difference.
Platinum 70 versus Black 80 is ~30kish exp difference. I wonder the difference between Platinum 80 and Black 99 ._. (Wiki has the stats of a Lv99 Nanaly: 704 Attack with Prince => 914 Attack with Uzume skill, Uzume AW passive, Spica AW passive)

get more copies of Valery to drop (I currently have 2, but I wish I could switch that with the 5 silver ninjas I have
I have 5 valerie, fed 1, have 2 left to get rid of. (rest are for CCing Kaguya) Give me your ninja instead D:

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did the high-tier Monday map, and got 3-stars, and a nice set of drops:

60/3 seems to be a fairly good map to farm. I have to pay attention to see if there were 4 gold buckets, or a 5th one before I do calculations against the event map.

Drops:
6 gold armours (40%), and 1 plat armour (10%).

24 Hours (24 stamina, 480 charisma):
Golden Armour Mid-tier (24/2):
Trips: 12 (192 spare charisma)
Gold: 19.2 (115,200 gold buckets + 36,000 3-stars)
Plat: 0

Golden Armour High-tier (60/3):
Trips: 8
Plat: 0.8

Giant Beast's Rampage Extreme (60/5):
Trips: 4.8 (288 spare charisma)
Gold: N/A
Plat: 0.72

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

in the high-tier monday daily, there seem to be a bug.
I used Rean as my blocker and she could only block the Gold HA and let the two goblin pass through.

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did the high-tier Monday map, and got 3-stars, and a nice set of drops:

60/3 seems to be a fairly good map to farm. I have to pay attention to see if there were 4 gold buckets, or a 5th one before I do calculations against the event map.

Drops:
6 gold armours (40%), and 1 plat armour (10%).

24 Hours (24 stamina, 480 charisma):
Golden Armour Mid-tier (24/2):
Trips: 12 (192 spare charisma)
Plat: 0

Golden Armour High-tier (60/3):
Trips: 8
Plat: 0.8

Giant Beast's Rampage Extreme (60/5):
Trips: 4.8 (288 spare charisma)
Gold: N/A
Plat: 0.72
Thanks for the drop rates!

Man, finally a consistent exp can map. Still waiting for black fairies for Kurissa though...

Welp, first awakening turned out to be Betty. ~1900 gold/rural gate as of now. If I level her enough to 1 hit goblins with prince buff it will probably go up a bit...

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you have the necessary units, you should do it for the guaranteed black fairy at the very least. Normally those are worth 15 hours of charisma and/or 30 hours of stamina as opposed to 5 hours of charisma and 2 hours of stamina.
All but the 2nd CC'd HA (That isn't Maribelle). Everything was going better than in the video until that point. Maribelle got one shot by the Black Oni, she didn't have time to active her skill with my placement, I gotta set her out much earlier than I planned x.x Deceptively quick Oni (More like godly melee range). Luckily I used Monk to stop a tiny Black Oni + goblin earlier that they didn't in the video, and used Karma + Desupia to kill the Big Black Oni.

Still got a silver fairy + black fairy and 1 star, could have been worse. I also have the 9 clears now for max sortie reduction on Noel, so that's good. Going to retry it and swap Maribelle and Rean and hope for the best (Rean is only 44, going to see if I can get her another level or two first...) Surprised 48 Maribelle couldn't take a shot from that Black Oni.

(50/48)Maribelle: 2070 hp, 377 defense
(50/44)Rean: 1775 hp, 496 defense
HA they used: 1969 hp (Fuck you, Bernard), 456 defense

Doesn't give me much hope of Rean doing much better though, might have to just try to place Maribelle on top of the earlier Black Oni so she has her skill ready in time x.x Well the worst thing that happens is I pretty much just do the same thing I did last run and squeeze by with 1 star hopefully. I just plat armor + 3 fairies on Maribelle'd to get her to 55 <3 Like she won't be one of my first plat armors awakened. Maybe she can take the shot from the massive Black Oni now if needed.

Edit:
Nope, 55 Maribelle still one shot, not sure I can place her any earlier either :p I put her out with a fraction of a second enough time to get her skill up for the massive Black Oni, but she ended up with the earlier one on her and died. When I placed her a half second afterwards, it wasn't enough time and she got one shot as usual by the massive one, lol. No completion reward after 3 runs, buh.

EditEdit:
4th run, there we go, rainbow fairy :3 Just did the failed Maribelle + Desupia/Karma route (Even though I coulda rogued it instead for a chance to make it slightly easier). I'm sure I'll be happy I just spent 400 charisma later on when I need the skill ups... I had 6 lives left lol.
Woot. What have we learned? Monk Rinn is great. Clearly the message here. She is one of my new favorite units.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maribelle: 2070 hp, 377 defense = 2447
Rean: 1775 hp, 496 defense = 2271
HA they used: 1969 hp (+162 from trust), 456 defense = 2587
Please don't put Rean there to be 1 shotted. 2520 attack is exactly that after all. Your best bet is still bring out Maribelle earlier and don't forget to retreat before end of the skill.
Unless your Lv55 Maribelle has > 2520 hp/def.

The poster specifically mentioned that in silver rarity, Bernard is the only unit that can tank 1 shot from the black oni.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Please don't put Rean there to be 1 shotted. 2520 attack is exactly that after all. Your best bet is still bring out Maribelle earlier and don't forget to retreat before end of the skill.
Unless your Lv55 Maribelle has > 2520 hp/def.

The poster specifically mentioned that in silver rarity, Bernard is the only unit that can tank 1 shot from the black oni.
Maribelle's sacrifice will never be forgotten~ Sure, I could have replaced her with any unit, but I was still hoping I could somehow get her skill off in time.

Run 1: Maribelle surprise one shot
Maribelle 50/48 --> 50/55
Run 2: Place Maribelle much earlier hoping she could take the earlier Black Oni + Adds, nope
Run 3: Place Maribelle as soon as the two adds stop on my CC'd soldier, still gets one shot by the massive one because dat melee range
Run 4: Place Maribelle to stop the two adds, still gets one shot by massive Black Oni (Rainbow fairy, whooo)

>.> One second off her skill CD would have done it. Pretty hilariously annoying lol. Rean and the rest of my team are thankful I'm so persistent with trying to use Maribelle there. I almost swapped to a rogue for the sacrificial unit spot. I am sad I will never get to see Maribelle use her skill on that bastard, it would have been glorious. Anyways I'm impressed with Maribelle's base stats, she's not as helpless as I thought she'd be without her skill thanks to Prince buff, nearly 400 defense atm, just passed Yurina who is at 50/40.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welp, first awakening turned out to be Betty. ~1900 gold/rural gate as of now. If I level her enough to 1 hit goblins with prince buff it will probably go up a bit...
Yeah, Taian awakened Betty first, since getting that much gold will make getting silver units from the base summon trivially easy, which also means a chance of getting some gold+ units thanks to the Law of Truly Large Numbers working for you.

[600Base + GoldGetEffect(100g)]x3-starBonus(~1.5)xGoldBoost(1.5)=Total

I have a Betty, but my only issue with this is that I wasn't able to do the map that drops the assassin orb when I tried it (possibly because I was being stupid/stubborn). I was only able to 3-star (complete) 3 out of the 5 awakening orb maps; the one with Minerva and Despia were much harder than the others.

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

in the high-tier monday daily, there seem to be a bug.
I used Rean as my blocker and she could only block the Gold HA and let the two goblin pass through.
Yeah, my heavy armor only blocks one person also. What the heck? How do people with that intial wave?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, my heavy armor only blocks one person also. What the heck? How do people with that intial wave?
Princess (middle) -> Sniper (Left) -> Prince (Right) -> Reinforce Soldier (block lower left health spot) -> witch/warlock.

Though in my case, I had AW Kurisa instead of a princess.

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

[600Base + GoldGetEffect(100g)]x3-starBonus(~1.5)xGoldBoost(1.5)=Total
Totally forgot about the existence of gold boost... Might consider that if I have spare stones for next Monday... All Betty does currently is make my funds go down slower as I level silvers for awakening feed :p

I have a Betty, but my only issue with this is that I wasn't able to do the map that drops the assassin orb when I tried it (possibly because I was being stupid/stubborn). I was only able to 3-star (complete) 3 out of the 5 awakening orb maps; the one with Minerva and Despia were much harder than the others.
Hm, I think I had most problems with the Kurissa mission (assassin and valkyrie orbs) due to timings. And last week Nanaly ripped apart my team - now I'm safely 3-starring it with the help goddess-mode Maribelle. I think the only one I haven't 3 starred is the Despia one, but I got all the drops I need from it for now... Maybe I should try to get more witch orbs just in case.

For the gold cans, my Maribelle definitely blocks 3, but I place her to the right and not at the branching point. For me the rush is stopped by witch + Maribelle on the right and Betty (non-awakened one worked) on the left, with Prince at bottom right exit. If I remember well, should you let through any of the first three goblins on the left, they actually won't exit to the left but will loop towards the right exit (where my Prince waits)... The tricky part for me was to get a healer out in time to keep the second gold can from killing Maribelle.

Last edited:
OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What's the small maintaince for? Anyone able to translate?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's the small maintaince for? Anyone able to translate?
It's just an update that decreases the cost of the event buffs (i.e. the high-speed healing buff costs 3 sacred crystals instead of 5).

EDIT:
Awakened characters with a passive that buffs your units don't stack on top of one another (i.e. Spica, Dahlia, Belinda, etc.). So, if you had two awakened Belindas, the attack of your witches is only multiplied by a single 1.05 multiplier.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn anybody know which mob on the awaken orb daily drops the Saint orb?

Using that type of strategy to 1-2 star it. I missed one unit last run, I'm hoping it's not the healer drop as it's about all I need. Well I'll just work on catching it anyways. I think I have one more run on it with natural charisma before it changes.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn anybody know which mob on the awaken orb daily drops the Saint orb?
Orbs:
1st Red Bandit: Dark Knight
1st Blue (Brown Horse) Valkyrie: Rear Tactician
2nd Red Bandit: Priestess
Nanaly: Sniper

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Orbs:
1st Red Bandit: Dark Knight
1st Blue (Brown Horse) Valkyrie: Rear Tactician
2nd Red Bandit: Priestess
Nanaly: Sniper
Thanks, don't think I've missed any then, just terrible luck I guess.

Oh also is there some place where Aegis fanart is posted? My usual booru's don't seem to have any, I'm sure with as popular as this game seems (With all the fan videos), there's probably some somewhere. Maybe I'm guessing the title they use for it wrong. Doubt it matches Kantai collection though. Over 40k images, jeez :p The key to popularity/success is to be massive teases, if you have hentai in your games, so much less fanart.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh also is there some place where Aegis fanart is posted? My usual booru's don't seem to have any, I'm sure with as popular as this game seems (With all the fan videos), there's probably some somewhere. Maybe I'm guessing the title they use for it wrong. Doubt it matches Kantai collection though. Over 40k images, jeez :p The key to popularity/success is to be massive teases, if you have hentai in your games, so much less fanart.

Other than these places, you would have to dig through people's personal websites, twitter accounts, or 2ch (a lot of original fanart is posted in the threads, and a small number wind up being reposted ). I don't browse any aggregate websites like a booru, so I wouldn't know if Aegis has its own tag.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

FINALLY:

First time I got anything but archer orbs (Certainly set on those for quite a while). My Maribelle gave her life again to stall the enemies long enough for my Prince to be open, with the help of Desupia. Maribelle is my martyr. Her skill not being 5/5 like in the video causes a lot of problems and I had to time it perfectly again x.x Too early and she dies to the 3 mobs, too late and the horse gets through because she couldn't kill the first bandit in time. I had to fail twice instead of getting easy wins to catch that one damned horse that kept getting through.

Glad I was lucky enough to have a free charisma reset on level up before the daily reset. Welp got orbs and max Iris ready...just need the food for her awakening and awaken fairy now.

Love you Maribelle~

Other than these places, you would have to dig through people's personal websites, twitter accounts, or 2ch (a lot of original fanart is posted in the threads, and a small number wind up being reposted ). I don't browse any aggregate websites like a booru, so I wouldn't know if Aegis has its own tag.
Thanks again! I'm surprised by which characters receive the most fanart. Soma is understandable, I didn't see any for Alisa though. A lot for the blue haired archer girl, a surprising amount for Carry. Lots for Katie too. I didn't spot any for the dragon princess. I guess the rare event units are less likely to get any because less people obtained them. I didn't see any for Anna though which is really scary (Ah found one, no H stuff though). I think there's one or two for the crystal goddess. That one I found for her...so nice.

Not counting comics anyways. Well I only checked Pixiv so far since I have an account there.

Heh.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

千年戦争アイギス 二人の聖女:巨獣の暴走 極級★3 村正覚醒(黒無4ユニ)

And the above video explain in fine details why Sorano cannot be awakened. Max Sorano is definitely a fine MAP cannon 立派な(地図砲)レディ.