What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

But I don't think her ATK goes high enough for her + prince to solo rural... They let 2 goblins through I think :p It's still rather crazy seeing screenshots of 7k gold from a single rural run (super rare and with gold bonus, but still...).
If you want Betty to 1-hit the goblins with her regular attack, you'll need an awakened Uzume, so Betty can clear the 615 damage threshold along with the 1.19x multiplier from the Prince. Other than that, you can have Betty activate her skill on the bridge, and she'll kill everything but 3 units (1 from an earlier rush, and 2 from the thickest rush); nothing should get past your Prince if you do this.

EDIT:
Did some tests with my 50CC43 Betty, and she can reach 614 damage with her 4/5 skill without the Prince, so I can farm Rural Gate with just Betty and Hector (13-18).

Last edited:

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you want Betty to 1-hit the goblins with her regular attack, you'll need an awakened Uzume, so Betty can clear the 615 damage threshold along with the 1.19x multiplier from the Prince. Other than that, you can have Betty activate her skill on the bridge, and she'll kill everything but 3 units (1 from an earlier rush, and 2 from the thickest rush); nothing should get past your Prince if you do this.

EDIT:
I did a quick test with my 50CC42 Betty, and her 4/5 skill lets her reach 613, which was enough to 1-shot the goblins. So, you can just deploy a suitably skilled Betty and a Hector to farm Rural Gate (13-18).
Currently too lazy to change team comp when farming so I just drop Betty in front and Soma way in the back and AFK (18 cost) :p If decided to pay attention, I'd probably just use the skill during the big rush... Hm yeah, forgot about Uzume - thanks for pointing that out. Mine is way underleveled so it's not happening anytime soon.

In other news, awakened my second unit - Iris. Her healing animation is really cute *_*

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Good lord, second unit? You guys have a lot of red crystals! 100 a pop to awaken a unit. Yikes!

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on the 26th between 10:00~15:00:
-Emergency Mission "Two Holy Women" ends.
-New Event Begins.
-Alyssa and Silver Fairy removed from Magic Crystal Exchange.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Aw event end already, i wanted to farm the 60/5 map more, it's a so good map to farm, so much platinum fairy and platinum armor droping from it...But only 1 drop of the new silver.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Speaking of platinum armours, here's a quick-and-dirty chart in case anyone wants a quick reference to how high they need to level their class-changed units before feeding them plat armours without having to do calculations while consulting the experience table:
<span style="font-family: monospace;">
.. |Gold ....|Platinum |Black
.. |lv .|Next|Lv .|Next|Lv .|Next
#1 |54 .|950 |66 .|1735|77 .|2322
#2 |46 .|92 .|61 .|559 |73 .|2441
#3 |35 .|424 |56 .|634 |70 .|1119
#4 |.. .|.. .|50 .|519 |66 .|288
#5 |.. .|.. .|42 .|467 |62 .|289
#6 |.. .|.. .|25 .|99 .|58 .|1272
#7 |.. .|.. .|.. .|.. .|53 .|1391
#8 |.. .|.. .|.. .|.. .|46 .|644
#9 |.. .|.. .|.. .|.. .|36 .|322
#10|.. .|.. .|.. .|.. .|1 ..|48
</span>

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Aw event end already, i wanted to farm the 60/5 map more, it's a so good map to farm, so much platinum fairy and platinum armor droping from it...But only 1 drop of the new silver.
Lucky you, i did not goet any silver unit on 60/5 :(

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't even bother farming any maps this event, just been working on male affection bonus items, red gems and fairies. 10% drops are so not worth it for that cost, especially now that you can farm plat armors in a daily. Oh drops aren't as bad as I thought if Petite's info is right, maybe I'll hit it up a couple times before event ends.

No drops, that's inspiring. No silver ninja girl for me x.x Remember when you used to be able to farm silvers in events? Now they just make everything 10%, even at the high costs. It's just luck you get some during a farm event if you spend a ton of crystals for the event girl.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't even bother farming any maps this event, just been working on male affection bonus items, red gems and fairies. 10% drops are so not worth it for that cost, especially now that you can farm plat armors in a daily. Oh drops aren't as bad as I thought if Petite's info is right, maybe I'll hit it up a couple times before event ends.

No drops, that's inspiring. No silver ninja girl for me x.x Remember when you used to be able to farm silvers in events? Now they just make everything 10%, even at the high costs. It's just luck you get some during a farm event if you spend a ton of crystals for the event girl.
After like... 15 runs I got a couple plat armors, 6 o 7 fairies, 1 Valerie and no ninja -.-
Can't complain looking at the complete outcome but I wanted that ninja since I don't have any.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well maybe i'm lucky but the 60/5 map was pretty nice to me, was getting like 3 plat fairy and 1 plat armor per day, did not used any crystal, when compared to the Friday daily it's a lot better.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

15 runs I got a couple plat armors
._.
Rather than premium summons, I spend all my crystals into 60/5. orz
On the bright side, I got a 14 cost ninja girl. On the off side, I still need a rogue orz. (I quite a few of rouges to be honest)

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I've been farming the 50/3 map for silver soldiers and red crystals. Almost to200 for the healer now. Getting a soldier every 4th map. God knows I need a billion of them.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

._.
Rather than premium summons, I spend all my crystals into 60/5. orz
On the bright side, I got a 14 cost ninja girl. On the off side, I still need a rogue orz. (I quite a few of rouges to be honest)
I got 2 rogues farming on the first week but still need 3 more T_T

A ninja for 14 sounds good and her skill is awesome for a silver.

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm also in a pretty big shortage of rogues, but their farming map is rather high up in cost. Still prefer the second week's 60/5 for ninja, plat fairies and cans.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Red Gems + Soldier map is probably the best map to farm. Even if you're unlucky and don't get the soldier, you get red gems at about the same cost as the best dailies for them. Basically no loss from it.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

60/5 that's 3 times in a row with no-drop. And I hate no-drop with a passion. *le sigh* Hence instead of farming, I did a prem gacha and got Merrice. Fed Merrice to my Lv60 Merrice. No effect whatsoever.

A little something within me died inside.

hanthiec

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks to 2 plat armor(after 3 time try to 3 star 60/5 2nd map **can't believe it**), I can advance Calliope at the right time, and level up silver armor Rean -> 46, so I may 3 star 60/5 poison map (just 'may' with a big luck, I guess) at the right time... Yes, right time... Always 1 star until the last time try...**fell I'm the luckiest man**:D
But after that, the maintenance notification show up...:eek: I wonder if they count my only one 3 star map or not T_T.:rolleyes:

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Aaaand it's up. Loli Fallen Angel Chloe I guess? Her sprite looks way intense :p As expected, Kagura's pretty much a variation on Shiho - instead of increased ATK during healing she has increased heal speed. I think Shiho should still be better (ATK x 1.8 at 5/5 skill), but can't say much until I compare them side-by-side. And considering Kagura has 4 cost less than my Shiho... Dilemma :p

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance Update:
-Emergency Mission "Two Holy Women" Over.
-Emergency Mission "Fallen Angel's Seal" Begins.
-Silver Healer Alyssa and Silver Fairy Removed from Magic Crystal Exchange.
-Gold Soldier Aria and Black Dragonewt Warrior Drania added to Magic Crystal Exchange (Requires Dragon Crystals).
-Sat-Sun Revival Mission "Dragonewt Invasion" revived (At 0:00 on the 6/28-6/29, 7/5-7/6, 7/12-7/13, 7/19-7/20).
-New Awakened Sprites Added.
-Low-Rank Pirates and Ninjas added to Base Summoning.

Two Holy Women Units:
-Gold Dwarf Bishop Noel
+Skill (1/5): Heal Magic (Raises attack power by 1.1 and heals allied units for 10 seconds).
+Awakened Ability: Increases mission clear gold by 10%.

-Platinum Shaman Kagura
+Skill (5/5): Healing Prayer ・ Quick (Shortens delay between attacks, and heals allied units for 12 seconds).
+Awakened Ability: Increases attack of all soldier-type units by 5% just by being in your team.

"Fallen Angel's Seal":
-The platinum Fallen Angel Chloe will drop on maps 1~5 with the more difficult maps having better drop rates.
-If you get 3-stars on all five maps, a high-difficulty map will open.

-Platinum Fallen Angel Chloe:
+Melee unit that doesn't attack, and is unable to be targeted by melee enemies until her skill is activated.
+Once activated, she can block 2 units, and attack 1 unit at a time.
+Class-changes into an archangel, which has the same skill as an angel, but she can block 3 units, and attack 2 units at the same time. Skill levels remain after the class-change.

Black-winged Girl (20/1):
Chloe (), Magic Crystal (), Bouquet ()
Story:
(beginning)
Chloe: "Fuahh, that was a nice nap."
Chloe: "Where am I? Ahh, humans..."
Chloe: "Hey, the human over there! Let's play together!"
Chloe: "I'm Chloe! Despite how I look, I'm an angel."
Chloe: "I was wondering if we could play~. Umm..."
Chloe: "How about we kill one another!? Heheheh, Because I'm a "fallen" angel."
(end)
Chloe: "Owowow, that hurts~! Aww. Well then, I guess I'll also get serious..."
Chloe: "But I'm hungry. See ya~."

Chloe Introduction:
Anna: "About the girl who called herself a "fallen angel" that appeared in the battle earlier..."
Anna: "Long ago, during the Millennium War with the monsters, many angels were said to have fought on our side with the Goddess Aegis."
Anna: "After the fighting was over, the angels were unable to return to heaven, and so they were stuck on the surface."
Anna: "I don't know why the angels couldn't return to heaven, but the angels that remained became fallen angels, and were sealed."
Anna: "According to one theory, they were made into fallen angels due to their sins when they disobeyed the will of the heavens when they intervened in the fight between humans and monsters..."
Anna: "The Goddess Aegis hasn't spoken about this either, so the truth is uncertain."
Anna: "The fallen angel from earlier might be an angel that fought for the humans in the past."
Anna: "Prince, let's save that fallen angel."

Hell Gates (30/2):
Chloe (), Calliope (), Bouquet (), Magic Crystal ()
Story:
(beginning)
Chloe: "I'm so bored—. Playing with humans is boring."
Chloe: "I wonder if those tough humans from before will show up again."
Chloe: "I have an idea, I'll call those guys. Open! The gates of hell!"

Innocent Killing Intent (40/3):
Chloe (), Giovanni (), Beer (), Wine ()
Story:
(beginning)
Chloe: "To not get done in by those guys from hell, you all must be pretty strong!"
Chloe: "I'm getting excited."
Anna: "We didn't come here to fight. Please close the hell gates!"
Chloe: "No way~. I haven't had enough fun yet. I wanna see much, much more bloodshed!!"
Chloe: "I want to see more of your guy's strength~!"
Anna: "It's no use. She won't listen to us..."
Anna: "Kuh! The monsters are here! Prince, prepare for battle!"

Evil Smile (50/5):
Chloe (), Harissa (), Daniella (), Platinum Armour ()
Story:
(beginning)
Chloe: "This place is a graveyard... I guess..."
Chloe: "Heheheh, the perfect place for bloodshed!"
Chloe: "I'll call the monsters... There. The preparations for the gates to hell are OK~."
Anna: "It looks like the monsters have already started preparing as well..."
Anna: "Prince, we have no choice but to repel them the way things stand. Prepare for battle!"
Chloe: "Now, let's begin~! Monsters, go~!"

Demon Advent Extreme (70/7):
Chloe (), Christopher (), Sanosuke (), Platinum Armour ()
Story:
(beginning)
Chloe: M—mm. I'll lose if I don't get serious~."
Chloe: "What should I do~?"
Chloe: "I know! I'll call that very big guy! Though, those humans might die."
Chloe: "Well, I'm getting tired of killing each other, so this will be a fitting way to end things."
Chloe: "Open wiiiider! Hell Gates!"
Anna: "I feel a terrifying power coming from those gates! Prince, please be careful!"

Forsaken by All God-tier (100/2):
Magic Crystal (), Magic Crystal II (), Magic Crystal III (), Complete: Platinum Armour
Story:
(beginning)
Chloe: "Well done on making it this far, heroes!! I shall show you my true power!!"
Chloe: "... Is what I would say."
Chloe: "However, even the power of the guys from hell couldn't defeat those humans."
Chloe: "So I guess I'll get serious~."
Chloe: "Heheheh, it'll be boring if it becomes one-sided, so you guys also get serious, OK!?"
Chloe: "Now... let's go!!"

"Dragonewt Invasion":
-The rules for obtaining the event units has changed.
-You obtain Dragon Crystals from the event maps that can be traded for the event units.
-You can trade until the maintenance on 7/24.
-Unspent Dragon Crystals won't be deleted (they'll be used to trade for new units in the future for the "Dragon Princess's Revival" event).

Premium Summoning:
-Increased chance for:
+Black Fallen Angel Sophie
++She can't do anything while she's sealed, but during her skill, she has an attack of over 1000 at max level/affection.
++Has the exact same skill as Fallen Angel Chloe.
++Fallen Angels will be awakenable during July.

Magic Crystal Exchange:
-Black Dragonewt Warrior Drania: 300 Dragon Crystals
-Gold Soldier Aria: 70 Dragon Crystals

Divine Intervention of the Goddess Buffs:
-Fallen Angel Sophie gets her attack increased by 1.5, and her cost reduced by 1/2 during the event.

Last edited:

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

-Gold Soldier Aria and Black Dragonewt Warrior Drania added to Magic Crystal Exchange (Requires Dragon Crystals).
-Sat-Sun Revival Mission "Dragonewt Invasion" revived (6/28 at 0:00).
Just saw this on their event page - both yay and ouch. So much farming to do >.>

Black-winged Girl (20/1):
(), (), ()
You'll probably pull it from somewhere soon, but it's Flowers, Magic Crystal (both of which I got) and Chloe (who obviously didn't drop :p)...