What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Well yeah of course if they wanted to drop 3 silver fairies a run, that would have been better :p But they wouldn't do that. The reason it's better is because it's the same exp to gold/plat/black units but with an extremely high drop rate that silver fairies wouldn't have.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Within the chat room, we discussed what is the similarity between Rance and Prince.

The below pictures explained everything in a thousand ... exactly 2 words.

That Grin and Chaos. End of discussion.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So Ricca has been performing much better on my team than expected. She really excels in non linear maps where she doesn't have to tank too often. Even Un CC'd she's been a tremendous help in these gold rush maps. All that sudden ranged burst in a melee spot, really nice. Kept going back and forth with her but now that I see her in these kinds of maps, I really like her.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

@Fruit: Me too. I love how she evade the mummy by allow it to past and still be able to dish out a huge amount of damage in a short time while only at lv 10 and with no skill up.

nolly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Within the chat room, we discussed what is the similarity between Rance and Prince.

The below pictures explained everything in a thousand ... exactly 2 words.

That Grin and Chaos. End of discussion.
Hearing "My glorious days" in the game would be the best thing ever.

But who knows, GrandQuest had that Alicesoft collab event; so, maybe...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I've been behind on luck in every single run completion wise.

1st map: 14 runs, I'd say that's about average
2nd map: 25 runs, pretty terrible
3rd map: 20 runs, not great
4th map: 16/17 runs without a silver or orb x.x (I started getting sloppy doing so many runs here quickly x.x)
3 crystals used now.

11 runs gets you to about 50% probability that you'll get the orb drop I believe, silver should come even sooner. You guys stealing all my luck? :p

P.S: Wow they are going to need to overhaul the affection menu soon too. It's getting pretty rough in there just like the roster menu. I hope they have a big UI overhaul soon.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

@fruit:

I has the same result as you with the 5th map. It has been two day and not a singke orb drop yet.

My luck must have ran out when i complete 6th map in the first run D:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@fruit:

I has the same result as you with the 5th map. It has been two day and not a singke orb drop yet.

My luck must have ran out when i complete 6th map in the first run D:
At that point when you start wondering if the map drops are bugged. 24 runs, no silvers or orb still. Well let's see, maybe it's not as bad as it feels like:

88 runs
4 orb
8 silver

Silver Drop: 9.1%
Orb Drop: 4.55%

Even with the double rogue orb ruining my percentages, I'm still pretty low if the 6% was accurate. Buh. Who drops the silver and AW orb here on the ninja map? Anybody know? Think I'll take a break from that map even though I like to complete them in order :p

New map was pretty funny.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Traitor Carrie; Horsemen's Challenge (30/2):
Unicorn Knight Orb (6), Valery (10), Silver Fairy (60x2), Complete: Kingdom's Idol Carrie

EDIT:
Since this is the final map, raise your hand if you opened the spoilers for the story (this event didn't have any story, so I had to make do with something else).

Who drops the silver and AW orb here on the ninja map? Anybody know? Think I'll take a break from that map even though I like to complete them in order :p
I don't know who drops the orb, but it's from someone after the second, but before third Hayate drop. Dolka also drops among that rush of units, though I can't remember if she's the one on the bridge next to the archer, or one that drops from the bottom-left road (got 4 copies of her, so I can use her to cc Alyssa and Iris #4, and awaken Noel).

Last edited:

crow_mw

Reputation score

(raises hand). It wasn't until day 2 that I realized you are trolling.

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Two Orb drops already on last map, but no silver unit drop yet.

Edit: All maps now done. Huzzah!

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

Last map is crazy and my game is also crazy.

I got rolled over by three AW Plat Valkyrie and got two copy of Sedis in my rooster instead of a CCed Alicia

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Best video i could find for now, also remember than they are less than 24h left.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Key to victory = 3 duelists, 3 healers down middle lane. Pirate/Sniper can save the other two lanes. Just only add them as needed, I even had Prince on the bottom because I don't like leaving lanes open but he could have been a duelist in the middle and not wasted a unit slot :p Then just drop ranged for mages.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally got the Unicorn Knight Orb from one of the valkyries working for those traitorous Carries along with 3 Valery drops.

It's kind of funny that my AW Betty decapitated a large percentage of the Traitor Carries she fought during her skill activation.

6/7 complete. Went back to Shinobi's Strategy and got 2 more Dolkas (6 total), but no Soldier Chief Orb. I'm not going to spend any more crystals on this event. If I don't get Hien, then I don't get Hien.

@crow_mw:
The story for Trackless Desert is canon~!

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I'm just going to skip the Garret/Ninja daily and try for the Iris and Carry copies at this point, Iris being number one priority. The boys were just going to be for spare food or AW materials but with 25+ runs on ninja daily and nothing, I think I can't afford to waste any more time/energy there. Glad I got Betty anyways and already got the Plat Gunner if all we needed was to 3 star everything. I hope she's like a nuke cannon :p

Got Iris, WHOOO. No longer will she have 1/5 skill and no cost reduction :p

Too bad no Biship AW orb from this. Even though I got the mage and red gems I needed to CC Noel from this, I'm still going to have to try to figure out how to do her awaken daily.

Last edited:

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's kind of amusing to see those aw carries susceptible to assassination... My Sybilla ate so many of them :p Same for Betty.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The one time I deployed Charlotte instead of my AW19 Chounin (Super Shinobi) Hina, I got the Soldier Chief Orb to drop (for me, it was after the first, but before the 2nd Hayate I defeated). Since the maintenance isn't going to happen until tomorrow at 10:00. I can now do the first emergency map "Opening", since all of its drops are useful for me: Sniper Orb, Lean, and Magic Crystals. The Betty and Carrie consolation prize charisma/stamina costs are both worse than Low Cost Battle's, so there's little reason to farm those maps unless it's for Calliope/Valery, which I do want, but the magic crystal drops for this event are too good to pass up, especially since Sedis and Hien are going to be removed tomorrow to possibly be replaced with some cool new units I may want.

Opening (Non-CC without Prince):

Two Magicians (Non-CC without Prince):

Trackless Desert (Non-CC WITH Prince*):

*Taian didn't use the unit buff title, but you're probably going to want a rank 64 Prince to have similar results to his rank 130+ Prince.

Shinobi's Strategy (Non-CC without Prince):

Cursed Blow:
N/A*
*No one has a non-CC strategy or one that doesn't use a strong Prince, so pick your poison: , ,

Decisive Battle (Non-CC with Prince):

Traitor Carrie (Non-CC with Prince and Luck Game*):

*Carrie seems to be weak against instant death; I instantly killed her with my Betty almost every single visit, so this strategy might be useful, since Valery and a Silver Fairy are dropped by the first and last Traitor Carries respectively.

Well, good luck to everyone else! I don't know how many newer players are with us, but I hope you all at least get the unit(s) you want, and/or 3-stars before this event ends.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Done with the event along with full completion. Now I finally have a Carry to raise slowly and with loving care. *cough cough* who am I kidding? I have Hores to AW still and not enough food to get her to 70.

On a random note, AW1 Shizuka tanked all 3 carries with an army of healers. *cheers* but I should probably level her properly now. Lv90 is pretty far away though.

---
This is what happen when your name in English happens to be a verb.
Carry
Carries
Carrys
Multiple Carry
Multiple Carries
Multiple Carrys
*sweat drops*

arisato minato

Reputation score

Spent more than 33 runs on the mummy map and not a single orb drop.

Gonna try some more run at the end of the day.