What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Mission Accomplished!
Finally I got all the drops on all maps. :)

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

On one hand I'm miffed that I don't have the raw power to finish every map.

On the other hand I got 3 awakening orbs, which is infinitely more orbs than I had expected.

So I think it worked out ok. :D (Must think positive, must think positive...)

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yesterday I got a plat unit from base summon (I did get silver three or four times so far). However, that unit is Rachel, the pirate. Sadly, she doesn't look terribly impressive and her AW ability looks even less impressive, but maybe her skill is quite strong?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yesterday I got a plat unit from base summon (I did get silver three or four times so far). However, that unit is Rachel, the pirate. Sadly, she doesn't look terribly impressive and her AW ability looks even less impressive, but maybe her skill is quite strong?
It's usually how all non black units go. They either are passively strong and have a weak skill or are passively weak and have an amazing skill (Making them awesome burst but more unreliable for long fights). Rachel seems to be more skill/burst oriented, her skill is pretty awesome.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well that's the end of the event for me, only 1 map completed, i did more than 60 run of the Betty map and not a single orb get...6% drop rate in your dream...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That sucks, sorry x.x

Is there going to be a maintaince right at midnight Jap time? I still can't see threads on the DMM forum for some reason. Wondering if I should save charisma or spend it before then.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there going to be a maintaince right at midnight Jap time? I still can't see threads on the DMM forum for some reason. Wondering if I should save charisma or spend it before then.
This event will end at 23:59, but the maintenance for the next event will begin tomorrow at 10:00.

I spent today farming magic crystals, and got 2 more copies of Lean and 2 more sniper orbs (6 total).

Upcoming Maintenance Update (31st between 10:00~15:00):
-Emergency Mission "Gold Rush" Ends.
-Gold+ Female Units Appearance Rate Increased for Premium Summons.
-Gold+ Female Units 3x Synthesis Experience Bonus (Excluding Event Units).
-Daily Mission Item Drop 1.5x.
-400,000 Registered User Sacred Crystal Present
-New Units for Magic Crystal Exchange.
-Apology Crystal for Emergency Mission Bug.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

-Daily Mission Item Drop 1.5x.
No, this is! Platinum armors will be what, 30% drop? o_O

And since I don't see "new event starting" in the notes... you know what it means.

Going to need to CC my Carrie and Iris copies before feeding as well, yum 3x exp. But if I want the full benefits, I need to AW my main Carrie (she's maxed now), so much leveling to do.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow... completed last map over the hour......

Congrats for that plat on free summon!

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I also approve of the 3x exp for gold+ females. Sad that I didn't wait to fuse my Iris later. Welp, Carrie will be getting a boost at least when I feed her her CC'd copy :D

As for the event, finished before napping. Now farmed the mummy map for magic crystals and got one Mortimer, not bad. Overall used 2 crystals, so I'd call this a big success since I really didn't have time to sit and farm hard :p

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"For me to be wrong on guessing next event!"

Joking aside, woot x1.5 daily. Time to farm hell out of every daily map or die trying.
Mmm, I am sorry Carry, your too good as exp *nibbles on*

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow two good events in a row, nice to have a break from the constant farm then clear events repeating.

I'm about to hit level 140 so more stamina too, whoo. Maybe I'll actually have time to awaken my other girls now. I sense a huge difficulty increase for events after this. They really are trying to push awakenings on us, better get prepared :p

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, this is! Platinum armors will be what, 30% drop? o_O
The high-tier Monday map has a 10% drop for platinum armours, so they're going to be 15%. If you have 15 stamina and 300 charisma, that's roughly 0.75 platinum armours per 2 sacred crystals (in reality, you're going to have 60+ charisma leftover). I'm not sure if I would want to farm it, since I have an awakened Betty (I can get 615xp from Rural Gate for every 100xp I would get from the High-tier Monday map).

Actually, now that I think about it, the awakening orb maps are technically daily maps, so I wonder if they'll also get the 1.5 bonus. Might be a good time to get the archangel orbs from the Friday map.

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Actually, now that I think about it, the awakening orb maps are technically daily maps, so I wonder if they'll also get the 1.5 bonus. Might be a good time to get the archangel orbs from the Friday map.
Good call Petite, they're totally listed under daily maps. Gotta get 2 orbs... And maybe I should try 3 starring the witch map... Haven't attempted it since 2nd week post roll-out.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm not sure if I would want to farm it, since I have an awakened Betty (I can get 615xp from Rural Gate for every 100xp I would get from the High-tier Monday map).
I just managed to miraculously pull a Betty from base summon.

Well, if I get enough armors from the Monday daily, I'll be able to max her. I won't have to CC her copy since her skill doesn't change too. Unfortunately, I'm still short 2 rogues for her awakening. Why, oh why do you need so many rogues Betty~

Oh, I have a Kyutery sitting around... Not enough red gems for the AW fairy though.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Breakdown between the mid-tier and high-tier Spirit Rescue Daily maps with the 1.5x drop bonus for normal players without Seria:
Mid-tier (30/3):
Trips: 5 (15 stamina; 150 charisma)
Rainbow (3%): 0.15
Black (15%): 0.75
Platinum (30%): 1.5
Gold: (60%): 3
Silver: (100%): 5

High-tier (60/6):
Trips: 2.5 (15 stamina; 150 charisma)
Rainbow (3%x2): 0.15
Black (18%x2): 0.9
Platinum (37.5%x2): 1.875
Gold (100%): 2.5

I really need a lot of gold fairies (at least 20), but I probably should focus on black fairies (need 2 for Nanaly, and I wouldn't mind half a dozen more for Dragon Princess Anya or Good Karma).

@Kroset: Congratulations on getting Betty from the base summoning! I already fed the one I got from the Gold Rush to lower mine down to 11. But I don't particularly regret doing it since it meant less tedium during the Gold Rush (all of my strategies were based on how to maximise profits by deploying her in ideal locations).

Awakened Kyuteri provides benefits that are mostly noticeable in the long-term (2-5% more affection every 30 stamina if you visit Low Cost Battle, Giant Enemy, or Phalanx 2). I did some math, and she doesn't make any of the later challenge quest maps as good as Giant Enemy. Instances where her ability is the strongest—like the last couple Dragonewt Invasion maps—aren't too impressive: the penultimate one would've been 1.8 diamonds (9%x2) every 10 trips instead of 1. Though, it still would've been nice to have her awakened back then considering the number of trips the typical person had to do to get Drania and enough Arias to cost reduce her...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grats on Betty :) As much as I want her for her AW bonus, she'll be pretty rough on a team without any cost reduction, not looking forward to losing Ada's sweet low cost for her.

Now we all get to flail around and try to guess what units will be most needed in the coming events. So many units to CC/awaken/feed x.X My inventory is madness. 154 slots, I have like 140 full. Might have to just start feeding copies of event girls to themselves without fairies. Should probably work on AW Iris now and CC'ing her food for sweet cost reduction finally.

Does suck when they just suddenly drop gold+ exp bonus event on us without much warning :p Hope nobody missed out too badly on leveling units quicker because of that.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grats on Betty :) As much as I want her for her AW bonus, she'll be pretty rough on a team without any cost reduction, not looking forward to losing Ada's sweet low cost for her.

Now we all get to flail around and try to guess what units will be most needed in the coming events. So many units to CC/awaken/feed x.X My inventory is madness. 154 slots, I have like 140 full. Might have to just start feeding copies of event girls to themselves without fairies. Should probably work on AW Iris now and CC'ing her food for sweet cost reduction finally.
I'm afraid one of this days they will finally incorporate a lot of debuffs and all players without an aw priest will be doomed to fail XD

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm afraid one of this days they will finally incorporate a lot of debuffs and all players without an aw priest will be doomed to fail XD
I was thinking that too. I imagine debuffs could become a pretty ridiculous problem in the future if they needed to add that as a passive to the entire AW healer class. Could add so many new threats to events.