What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

nolly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Well, Petite got 1 outta 1 correct; plat gunner Janna and the gold mage...err, Silas? Are up on the red crystal shop.
How do you do it Petite? xD

Oh, so there's a new gacha that uses SP thingies. Let's give it a try:

Guess what i got:

Fuck it.

Well, at least you can get a rainbow fairy if you get 10k kills on that new map along with other nice stuff.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

what are the classes that give 1 point per kill again? all i remember is a valkyrie

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm anybody going to try for the Plat Gunner copies? I'm not really interested. It's pretty rare you need more than 3 mages. Let's hope we get their AW orbs before she disappears from the shop so we can actually gauge her potential. Somehow I doubt it, Aegis likes us not knowing too much so people can't decide if a girl is worth it or not lol.

what are the classes that give 1 point per kill again? all i remember is a valkyrie
It is just Valks, Soldiers have reinforce for 5-15 sortie too every 39-25 seconds.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance Update:
-Emergency Mission "Gold Rush 4" Ends.
-Emergency Mission "Shadow Sniper" Begins.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit Changes.
-Sprites and Stand-up Art for Certain Awakened Units Added*
-Spica and Kojuurou to be removed from Magic Crystal Exchange
+Replaced by Platinum Gunner Janna and Gold Magician Cyrus
Illustration: Vincent, Monica,;

Gold Rush 4 Unit:
Platinum Sailor Viera
+Skill Range 1/5 (Blocks 0, and switches to ranged attacks for 40 seconds.)

Shadow Sniper:
-Platinum Archer Lita
++Skill Prevents Her From Being Targeted by Enemy.
++AW Ability lets her fire 2 arrows at once rarely.

Lita will drop on all 5 maps with an increased chance on more difficult maps. If you get 3-stars on all five maps, a difficult extra mission will be available.

Assassin's Arrow (20/1):
Lita (2), Iron Archer (60x2)
Story:
(beginning)
Shadow Archer: "..."
Anna: "? Are we being watched by someone... I have a bad feeling."
(Lita Appears)
Soldier: "Surprise attack from the forest!"
Anna: "There's a person over there!? It's as if I'm completely unable to feel her presence..."
Anna: "It's dangerous if we let our rear line receive the attack. Please fall back until you're out of her range."
(end)
Anna: "Who in the world was that shadowy marksmen? Such a bold surprise attack where we couldn't feel her presence at all."
Anna: "We might receive another attack. Let's keep a sharper eye on our surroundings from now on."

Suprise Attack from the Shadows (25/2):
Lita (5), Valery (10), Ars (80)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "The latest report we received was in this area. The region is filled with poison, we're at a geographical disadvantage."
Anna: "Please keep an eye on your remaining health. Now then, Prince. Prepare for Battle!"
(Lita Appears)
Anna: "That shadowy archer is ahead of us! Just as I thought, she came."
(end)
Anna: "She somehow managed to escape, one loss brings about another as they say."
Anna: "I'm sure we'll fight again. However, what is her goal...?"

Creeping Shadow (30/3):
Lita (10), Alyssa (10), Wilfred (70x2)
Story:
(beginning)
(mid-battle)
Lita: "Fufu. Come and get me."
(shadow monster appears)
Anna: "That monster is...!"
Anna: "That's a shadow monster. While in motion, it can't be targeted by ranged attacks. Take heed!"
Anna: "If you can stop it, then it will become susceptible to ranged attacks, let's have our front line take point."
Anna: "I also feel a shadow from the house in the centre. Please be careful where you place your allies!"

Arrow Rain from the Heavens (40/5):
Lita (27), Nenya (10), Funes (10), Silver Fairy (50)
Story:
(beginning)
Shadow Archer: "Fufu. Nice place. From here, I can reach quite a distance."
Shadow Archer: "They're here. These oblivious fools have some nerve..."
Shadow Archer: "Please accept my arrows into your body—like a mountain of needles—before passing on to the other world."
(end)
Anna: "I received a report that she fled into that cave."
Anna: "Lacking in humanity almost as if she's being possessed by something."
Anna: "... If she's really being possessed, then we must quickly free her at once."
Anna: "Whatever the case may be, we can't ignore any more of these attacks."
Anna: "Prince, let's settle things with our next attack!"

Decisive Battle of the Resolved (55/7):
Lita (50), Kagerou (13), Ballad (13), Platinum Fairy (30)
Story:
(beginning)
Shadow Archer: "They're stronger than I thought. They followed us all the way here..."
Shadow Archer: "It might be a little hard on this body, but there'll be problems if I don't get serious."
Shadow Archer: "Kuh... This won't last very long."
Shadow Archer: "You guys also come at me with your full strength! I'm heading right toward your base!"
Anna: "That sinister posture...! There's no doubt in my mind when I look at her, she's being controlled."
Anna: "She's rushing over here with terrible force. Prince, please be careful!"
(end)
Anna: "Are you OK?"
???: "Where am I...? And who are you guys...?"
Anna: "It looks like she returned to her senses. My name is Anna. The person standing next to me is the prince of this country."
Lita: "I am called Lita. It feels faint, but I remember... I caused you a great deal of trouble..."
Anna: "Don't worry about it. More importantly, you should rest your body."
Lita: "I'll accept your kind offer. Thank you very much for rescuing me..."

Messenger from the Dungeon (100/2):
Gold Fairy (50, 100 first drop), Platinum Fairy (10, 100 first drop), Black Fairy (5, 100 first drop), Complete: Rainbow Fairy
Story:
(beginning)

The Great March of the Youma:
-Available Until the Maintenance on November 6th at 10:00.
-Every 100 enemies you defeat, you will receive one crystal shard.
-You can spend 5 shards to do 1 Base Summoning SP (Increased Chance for Silver+ Units.)
-If you defeat at most # enemies, you will receive:
100: Gold Armour
300: Khuri
-If you defeat # enemies over consecutive runs, you will receive:
1000: Gold Fairy
2000: Platinum Fairy
3000: Black Fairy
4000: Gold Fairy
5000: Platinum Fairy
6000: Black Fairy
7000: Gold Fairy
8000: Platinum Fairy
9000: Black Fairy
10,000: Rainbow Fairy

Introduction:
Anna: "Prince, I have bad news. A large mass of monsters are going to descend upon us shortly."
Anna: "Just the mere act of recalling it fills me with indignation, but the last time we faced a mass of this magnitude, it led to the loss of the royal castle..."
Anna: "The strong soldiers we've been gathering with the Goddess Aegis-sama's power won't win in a direct confrontation against an army of that multitude."
Anna: "There's a narrow valley road suitable for a surprise attack. Let's strike the enemy there!"
Anna: "Now then, I'll explain the details. These battles will be "Great Suppression Missions" where the goal is just to defeat the enemy."
Anna: "Great Suppression Missions have many unusual points over a regular mission, so please listen."
Anna: "First, Great Suppression Missions goal is just to 'defeat the enemy'"
Anna: "Defeating as many enemies as possible is more important than the casualties we receive."
Anna: "Even if your life becomes 0, you'll clear the mission. The number of enemies defeated until then will be registered in your battle results."
Anna: "Please concentrate on defeating as many monsters as possible without fear of being hurt."
Anna: "In order to make our surprise attack succeed, we must take positions so as to not be noticed by the enemy, so you can't deploy your team members as you would like."
Anna: "Due to that, your deployment cost won't recover over time, so don't forget about your Valkyries or members with the 'Request Reinforcements' skill."
Anna: "Also, it's not possible for you gain EXP or gold, or receive drops even if you defeat the enemy, so please take heed of this point as well."
Anna: "Now then, announce the 'Great Suppression Mission', Prince!"

Beginner-Rank (15):
# of Enemies: 100
Story:
(beginning)

Mid-Rank (30):
# of Enemies: 300
Story:
(beginning)

Dragon Princess's Revival:
Available for 8 days total on the 13-14th, 20-21st, and 27-28th of September, and the 4-5th of October (Sat-Sun between 0:00~23:59).

Dragon Crystals Trading (Ends October 9th):
Time Fairy: 500 (one-time purchase)
Echidna: 150
*Unspent dragon crystals won't be deleted. And the previous dragonewt event will be revived at some point in the future.

Dragon Princess Anya Materials:
1 Drania (from previous dragonewt event)
1 Silver Dragonewt
1 Bronze Dragonewt
1 Time Fairy

Maps and Story:
Runaway (10/0):
✩~No Drops~✩
Story:
(dragonewt appears)
Anna: "Huh!? Those look like dragonewt soldiers. Did some survivors remain on the surface?"
Anna: "It seems their target is that small shack. What do you suppose is in there?"
Echidna: "Ahh, my pursuers are already here... I no longer have the energy to flee..."
(end)
Echidna: "You, over there! Ahh... Thank the providence of the goddess."
Anna: "It looks like someone is hiding inside the small shack. Were they being chased by the dragonewts?"

Echidna Introduction:
Echidna: "Thank you very much for coming to my rescue. A pleasure to make your acquaintance, I am the dragonewt miko Echidna."
Echidna: "It's true our clans used to fight with one another. However, our quarrel with the humans is already in the distant past."
Echidna: "Instead, we are hoping to peacefully coexist with the humans..."
Echidna: "But when the great elder commanded us to war with the humans once again, I ended up fleeing from the underworld."
Echidna: "The great elder sits in the top position of our clan. None of us can refuse his commands..."
Echidna: "He still bears a grudge against the humans since he was one of those who experienced the war with the humans in the past."
Echidna: "But even among the dragonewts, there are those who wish to coexist with the humans like I do!"
Echidna: "So, prince, would it be possible for you to lend me your strength...!? Of course, please leave the guidance to me."
Echidna: "Right now, my clan is proceeding to invade the surface from every direction. Let's put a stop to them first...!"
Echidna: "... There isn't much time. Prince, let's work together!"

Re-invasion (20/1):
Gadoras (3), Dragonewt Warrior (40), Dragon Crystal (70)
Story:
(beginning)
Baby Dragonewt: "Cech da hoomuns! Wock dem up in ah cage!"

Chaotic Battle (30/2):
Gadoras (5), Dragonewt Warrior (60), Dragon Crystal (95x2)
Story:
(beginning)
Dragonewt of Many Colours: "Duhuh! Ahm'ah paintah!"

Dragonewt 2 (40/2):
Gadoras (5), Dragonewt Warrior (80), Dragon Crystal (75x3)
Story:
(beginning)
Ars: "This isn't working. Bring out our elite warriors!"
(dragonewt with pots and pans tied with strings hanging off its body appears)
Ars: "Who are you? Where are the elite warriors?"
Pots 'n Pans Dragonewt: "Dahah! Ahm'ah peddlah!"

Dragonewt King 2 (70/3):
Gadoras (7x2), Dragonewt Warrior (70x2), Dragon Crystal II (85x2)
Story:
(dragonewt infomercial)
Dragonewt King: "You, too, can be a king for only five ninety five!"
Satisfied Dragonewt Customer: "Aye sold muh mum and dad fer five ninety five! It's Ezay~!"

Dark World (30/3):
Gadoras (6), Dragonewt Warrior (60), Dragon Crystal (100x3)
Story:
(beginning)
Ars: "You shaggy son-of-a-bitch. You may have got the king, but my minions are gonna kick your arse."
(end)
Ars: "You just committed suicide, boy."

Dragon's Den (35/4):
Gadoras (8), Dragonewt Warrior (50x2), Dragon Crystal III (75x2)
DC per trip: 4.5; per stamina: 1.125; per charisma: 0.128
Story:

(beginning)
"The dragons vanished from the sky, and now the last unit drains away. We sit together, the Drania and I, until only the Anya remains."

Underground Decisive Battle (40/5):
Gadoras (10), Dragonewt Warrior (80), Dragon Crystal II (100x3)
DC per trip: 6; per stamina: 1.2; per charisma: 0.15
Story:

(beginning)
Gadoras: " "

Great Elder (50/5):
Gadoras (13x2), Dragonewt Warrior (65x2), Dragon Crystal III (60x3)
DC per trip: 5.4; per stamina: 1.08; per charisma: 0.108
Story:

(beginning)
Great Elder: "Misfit. Can you hear me, misfit?"
Great Elder: "Tell me, misfit. Tell me how misfit flew."
Great Elder: "Misfit talked before, so talk now."
(Anya stares with a constipated expression.)
Great Elder: "Misfit must learn social skills, not misfit skills. Skills like 'communication'."
(Anya spoke one word. One word, and only one word.)
Anya: "Anya~!"
Great Elder: "That word I do not like, misfit. You do know what we do with misfits?"
Great Elder: "Don't test my patience. Tell me how misfit flew."
(Anya hopped.)
(Anya twirled.)
(Anya was still a misfit.)
Anya: "Anya~!"
(end)
Anna: "Please look, Prince!"
(Anya is seen rotating inside of a rotisserie oven.)
Ars: "Welcome to Kentucky Fried Anya Thighs."
Anya: "Aanyaaa..."

Premium Summoning:
-Increased chance for:
+Platinum Fencer Sabine
++Skill Raises attack and range for at most 90 seconds.
++AW Ability Increases AT of all Magic Fencers in your Team.
++Sabine Gets 1.5x Attack and 1/2 Cost During this Event.
+Gold Pirate Monica
+Gold Rogue Betty

Last edited:

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hmm anybody going to try for the Plat Gunner copies? I'm not really interested. It's pretty rare you need more than 3 mages. Let's hope we get their AW orbs before she disappears from the shop so we can actually gauge her potential. Somehow I doubt it, Aegis likes us not knowing too much so people can't decide if a girl is worth it or not lol.
well whether they're worth it or not, this game is like 80% play whatever characters you want/like...provided you have the healers to support them

yay for petite, 80% of us would be so lost without the soeur (lives up to the name)

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New 300 map is pretty fun, just takes for fucking ever to complete. Make sure you bring plenty of good ranged units. Glad I made a special team for this and put Odette back in or I woulda been toast near the end. 2-3 mages, 2 witches and 2 archers highly recommended lol.

What's odd is somehow I got a copy of the silver vampire hunter in my mailbox. Where'd she come from? A reward for killing 300 in one fight or something? Yep, seems like it.

Also too bad about Rita/Lita's skill. I was hoping she'd be more useful since she's adorable. Giving an archer a defensive skill that doesn't even allow her to actually tank damage, unf. I guess you could say on some difficult maps you can play her ahead of your defenders thanks to her skill, but it still feels pretty weak. Good emergency skill anyways, sounds like she may still take damage from aoes though and that's the real danger.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Too bad Ruka drops from 30/3 map. I need at least 2 of them ;/

Again Petite thanks for all translations!

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

千年戦争アイギス 影の狙撃手:魔窟からの使者 ★3 (白1覚無)
Execution error is a real issue on that map, you been warned. This one is more difficult than quite a few of the previous maps and really needs a strong Valkyrie/duelist with magic resistance.

nolly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kinda annoying that there are no silver archers as drops this time.

Anyway, nobody knows what's Lita AW ability?

Oh and, as always, thanks for the translations and other stuff Petite.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been trying to farm for copies of Arisa on the 30/3 map and I get Lita 3 times in a row. Funny enough, after doing 4 runs on the 40/5 map, I only got 1 Funes and 0 Lita. Still no Arisa so far :( I just want copies to use for class changing.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Exkale I have same problem as you! Though I only did 3rd map just once, I am saving my stamina for dragonewt (270 DC to go...)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rita has Kageya AW ability, rarely shoots two arrows on a basic attack.

What I don't get about her is that her attack seems kind of low so far from the wiki, unless her growth is exception, she has like Gold archer attack. I guess she's nice because she's a bit weaker than Spica but can be max cost reduced fairly easily. She doesn't seem too impressive for older players. Claire still seems like a better option to work on atm. Even her AW ability is 3 arrows rarely instead of 2 arrows rarely. I don't know the proc chance of them though.

She has a lot of comments on her wiki page, dang.

Last edited:

SteveJ018

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I started playing a month+ ago, but I still am not doing well in the event maps.

Will this event archer appear again, or is it exclusive?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I started playing a month+ ago, but I still am not doing well in the event maps.

Will this event archer appear again, or is it exclusive?
Some of the starter events have been reissued, but that hasn't been for a while now. That may have been a limited thing where they wanted the very first event girls to be available again since Aegis's population was low when they were released. Even if she was reissued, it wouldn't be for at least a year since there have been so many farm events now and by then you'd have better archers.

Still hoping for Yurina reissue... She should actually be next if they continue. The girls before her, Maribelle, Shiho and Spica have just had their remakes. They did skip Odette though.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey Steve! I don't play as long as the others but I think I can help you with your question. New events usually are up for one-two week and then dissapear.
Although, DMM already reprinted few events (I know about Miko Shiho and both Dragonewt events).

So answer is: there wont be another chance to get THIS particular girl after this event will be done, but for sure there will be other events with other awesome girls. (And Soma and Daniela from story mission are pretty awesome archers for start. Also easier to lvl than platinum archer...

Edit:
Awwwww, Fruit was much faster than me.
But I have other question, what level do you have after one month playing? I was around 60-80 lvl with my prince and starting to CC my girls....
If you have trouble with maps, check videos on youtube or nicovideo.jp they are very helpfull....

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't be disappointed if you can't get this plat archer. I was never able to nor did I had the chance to get the platinum pirate and platinum ninja when I started during those events.

If you are able to do 30/3, then stick to that map if you really want the Rita. 10% is a very decent chance and farming the third map was how I was able to get a lot of copies of Momiji during the Momiji event.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you are able to do 30/3, then stick to that map if you really want the Rita. 10% is a very decent chance and farming the third map was how I was able to get a lot of copies of Momiji during the Momiji event.
I disagree lol. We have this talk almost every new event. If people are having trouble with farm events, they should ignore them and focus entirely on improving their team. Farm events are much easier than clear events, where some of the best girls available (For free) come from. Wasting charisma/stamina on a 10% drop is silly, farm events should really only be farmed if you can farm the final mission for it. They are notorious resource sinks, generally terrible for strengthening your team (Unless you can farm the final map).

I understand wanting at least one copy of the girl, but beyond that, I'd highly recommend you ignore this event or you're going to constantly be too weak for the next events and unable to fully clear them for a very long time. I remember I skipped the first couple of events but then I could clear everything else decently when I first started. Lucky me most those girls I missed came back in reprints~

That said, if you check Youtube and/or Nicovideo, there are people who post newbie strategies for these events. Sometimes there are silver only unit parties, so about anybody can farm them. If you really like this girl, might wanna do some research, it could make a huge difference and you may actually be able to farm her. is a good place to start, just need chrome or a firefox addon for quick page translation.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Imho he will do better leveling his main party instead of "farming" 10% drop. On the other hand archers are always useful so this one maybe is worth the effort.... with enough copies you can have her nice cost reduced.

Edit: aaaand once again Fruit was faster than me <3

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree that it's a waste of stamina and that is why I said "really want" lol. I'm not the type that likes to pressure people into one method. I more or less try to encourage them (even though it might turn out to be a bad advice) and let them explore options. Leveling up, improving units, and getting CC'd units should definitely be a higher priority than doing events. The least they can do is try the first 2 or 3 maps and get it 3-starred if they can and save the Sacred Crystals they get for events that will really benefit them.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree that it's a waste of stamina and that is why I said "really want" lol. The least they can do is try the first 2 or 3 maps and get it 3-starred if they can and save the Sacred Crystals they get for events that will really benefit them.
Trust me, the cute girls in events never ends. If you're waiting for a time where you can relax in an event because you're not interested/don't need the unit, it won't come for a very long time haha. I had a problem where I'd farm them all as well and it slowed me down a bit. The only thing that saved me was that I was extremely choosy with spending my crystals (No premium gacha) and that I avoided the first couple of events.

Yeah of course, always do the first 2-3 missions, they're a cakewalk even if you've only been playing for a month. I just said not to attempt to farm a 10% drop basically (Farm as in pour all your resources and most your crystals into it). I thought you saying it was a very decent drop chance was a bit misleading is all. Beyond attempting the get one or two copies of an event girl (Even that is risky), it's absolutely terrible.

You can expect to need to farm the final map of farm events 20-30 or more times to get a girl decent (Depending on her skill, some are very skill dependent) and that's at 50% drop rate.

Last edited: