What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Rita's AW passive really should have been targeting priority tweaks a la Victoria or Bashira - that would've made intercepting black gob archers/mages/whatever off the board that much easier, saving placement cost and a unit slot used for dedicated interceptor.

I mean come on devs, you guys referred to her as sniper/assassin in the mission story already, what's this underwhelming occasional doubleshot?

nolly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like to think that Rita could had been better received if she were implemented before Momiji, just for the 100/2 map from that event where ghosts were moving around attacking both melee and ranged units; or before the red gem daily maps on Tuesday were replaced(the one with two giant blue slimes).

But, who knows; maybe there's going to be more maps like those in a near future.
For now I'll try to get my Rita to -2 cost after the 4th try.
Can't complain with these male silvers and fairies as side dish.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can I ask what is that 100 and 300 kills events are I read the last post say got rainbow fairy after 1000 kills. But I got gold fairy instead.
Is it random or what.
Another question same 1 it does not give exp/gold expect green crystal for every 100 kills right.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

10,000 kills for the Rainbow Fairy.

No exp or gold reward, only SP Crystals

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

10,000 kills for the Rainbow Fairy.

No exp or gold reward, only SP Crystals
WOW 10,000 kills OK got it. thanks :)
what happens after 10,000. cos i now on it with 1,500 kill.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I still do not understand the reward system for 300 map.

Sometimes i cleared it and got 3 SP crystal, and then only 2 crystal and now i only got one SP crystal per clear.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone posted Rita's max un AW stats in the comments finally. I'm surprised her stat page hasn't been updated yet even though it has her starting AW'd stats.

"50CC70 HP1265 attack 440 defense 183 100% favorability rating"

Attack: 320, Defense: 136 without affection at 50/70. Well she's a bit better than expected, still gold tier stats with a bit higher HP/Def. At least she matches Bella (Att: 423, Def: 134). So her AWing should make her slightly noticeably stronger than gold tier with the increased max level anyways. Spica still makes her look silly, but at least she seems more usable now, just need to get her cost reduced heavily so she's worth it over the gold archers.

Now let's hope her leg is fixed in her AW art >.> Knees don't twist that way.

I still do not understand the reward system for 300 map.

Sometimes i cleared it and got 3 SP crystal, and then only 2 crystal and now i only got one SP crystal per clear.
It's supposed to be 1 crystal per 100 kills isn't it? Are you missing kills or something? Letting a single unit pass means you'd lose an entire crystal, so I can see how that's plausible. Not sure about the one crystal drop you're talking about though, might be an error on your part? Unless you missed over 200 kills or something. I haven't heard of any problems with the new stages yet, doesn't mean there aren't any but I have nothing I can say for that.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's supposed to be 1 crystal per 100 kills isn't it? Are you missing kills or something? Letting a single unit pass means you'd lose an entire crystal, so I can see how that's plausible. Not sure about the one crystal drop you're talking about though, might be an error on your part? Unless you missed over 200 kills or something. I haven't heard of any problems with the new stages yet, doesn't mean there aren't any but I have nothing I can say for that.
I got 3->2->1 too on perfect cleared maps so it reduces to 3 options.
1. There is a bug.
2. You get less shards the more total kills you accumulate.
3. You get less shards if you farm the map too fast.

On last 2 runs yesterday I got only 1. I'll try to test my hypothesis in a couple of hours.

arisato minato

Reputation score

It is unlikely for the reward to be time based though.

I used the same team with generally clear time of 7 minutes. The last three runs got me 1-2-1 sp crystal in that order.

Honetsly, i only do the 300 map for the rainbow fairy. The Base summon SP is about the same as normal Base Summon.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got 3->2->1 too on perfect cleared maps so it reduces to 3 options.
1. There is a bug.
2. You get less shards the more total kills you accumulate.
3. You get less shards if you farm the map too fast.

On last 2 runs yesterday I got only 1. I'll try to test my hypothesis in a couple of hours.
Ah goodluck. That's pretty weird. If it's an intentional design choice, you'd think it woulda been mentioned, or if it's a bug, you think there would have been a maintenance by now. I know most people are too busy with the events to farm it much, but you think it would have been reported a lot by now.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

In the reward menu, it said for each 200 kills you get 1 sp crystal.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the reward menu, it said for each 200 kills you get 1 sp crystal.
That's not what the translations say, also I have 400 kills and 4 crystals from doing the 100 then 300 map on the first day. Maybe something changed? Or as Tie said, maybe SP crystals rewards decrease over time and the max refreshes at a certain point? I double checked the translation and don't see anything about the drops being inconsistent mentioned. Hope whatever it is is figured out before I'm done with these events since I wanted to farm it a bit too x.X

Woot, problem somewhat solved thanks to the wiki: I believe it says after 2k total kills, you'll need to kill 200 to get a crystal, after 10k, you'll no longer receive any crystals. Doesn't explain the back and forth or quick differences in crystal drops, but that should be part of it.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

This is my result screen, as you can see it said" 100 kills more for Sp crystal"

Previous result of my is like this : 2200 - 2500 - 2800 - 3100.

My reward is : 1 - 2 -1 crystal in that order.

So my guess is: for each 200 kills you got a crystal and the counter reset.

In my example i get to 2500 kills and get 300 kill more to reach 2800 kills. My reward is 100 kill left from last run + 300 kills from the new run = 400 kills = 2 crystal

Then i do another run and got 300 kills, my reward would be 1 crystal for 200 kill and 100 kill carryover.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Then i do another run and got 300 kills, my reward would be 1 crystal for 200 kill and 100 kill carryover.
Ah it carries over, problem solved, nice. Woulda been pretty shitty if it didn't, it lowering like that after 2k already sucks.

arisato minato

Reputation score

According to wiki, after you pass 10k mark you no longer receive crystal so from 2k to 10k mark you only got enough crystal for 40 base summon.

I do not known how better the rate of base summon sp compare to normal base summon but i guess it not much, i tried 5 times and never got anything better than lv 1 bronze unit.

So if not for the rainbow fairy, this new map suck.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Out of 5 SP base summon, I got 1 silver heavy armor on my last summon. It's still luck regardless, but it's better than 3%.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Someone posted Rita's max un AW stats in the comments finally. I'm surprised her stat page hasn't been updated yet even though it has her starting AW'd stats.

"50CC70 HP1265 attack 440 defense 183 100% favorability rating"

Attack: 320, Defense: 136 without affection at 50/70. Well she's a bit better than expected, still gold tier stats with a bit higher HP/Def. At least she matches Bella (Att: 423, Def: 134). So her AWing should make her slightly noticeably stronger than gold tier with the increased max level anyways. Spica still makes her look silly, but at least she seems more usable now, just need to get her cost reduced heavily so she's worth it over the gold archers.
There's also a comment saying how her double shot activates at roughly the same rate as Charlotte's pursuit (20%), but I'd watch a video before believing. In terms of DPS, that's similar to increasing her base atk by 20% (420*1.2 = 504). Outdamages Spica by a bit without skill activation.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even though Rita is inferior to other platinum archers, I plan on using her. She's not going to be a primary archer and more of a secondary archer. I only have one viable archer and that is Claire. Being able to get multiple copies helps get her class changed decently fast. She's not going to be there as a full-time member of my main team, but only there when I need a second archer with decent damage.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's also a comment saying how her double shot activates at roughly the same rate as Charlotte's pursuit (20%), but I'd watch a video before believing. In terms of DPS, that's similar to increasing her base atk by 20% (420*1.2 = 504). Outdamages Spica by a bit without skill activation.
If that's true, she really is worth farming for about everybody. 20% is actually a pretty reliable chance-on-hit ability for ranged characters. I still don't like relying on those abilities, but it could be useful for rush maps. I'd love to find a video, will have to work on that soon. Hope my drops for her improve soon, I'm 2/9 atm on the final map.

Can't find any videos on Nico or Youtube yet searching by her full name anyways lol. Not surprising since there can't be too many people to AW her yet. Her AW art just posted now:

Less awkward anatomy problems anyways :p Looks good. Surprised that they bothered to max her skill.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good work with the fragment missions :p

Since it gives no exp, I farmed it to expend charisma before leveling up that would be lost otherwise.

Got 1 silver out of 4 (or 5) tries so it seems reasonably good.
Oh, and the fixed rewards were a silver unit, gold armor, gold fairy and plat fairy so far. Hope next is a plat armor.

For her art I would expect the dark arrow as someone mentioned, maybe a 20% chance not to double shot but to do 2x dmg or hit 2 enemies at a time. That would be a really interesting skill.