What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Are there somethere good vids about all of these maps cause i cant waste any energy on these, failing is no option you know.
I need to know what is comming and if i am able to make it.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Go to the wiki, translate the page, finding the current event page is easy. There are links there to Nicovideo and Youtube video strategies for the event. I like to copy and paste the Japanese text name for specific maps, helps weed out the other event maps. Even if you don't know the language, once you know the layout of the site you won't even need to translate it to find most things there.

That 60/6 Karma map is still pretty brutal.

Last edited:

Moonchaos

Reputation score

ok nvm 3rd map is already the end for me, way too strong enemies

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't even touch new Memento maps focusing all my stamina/charisma on Karma... But listening to you... Maybe I should start now to get it done before thursday....
Atleast Karma will be here for next 3 weeks D:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Out of all the videos I've seen, this Bomi strat works the best for me:

I still need to get 3-star from that map only because I keep forgetting to deploy a ranged unit on the left side to kill the skeleton spearman.

All that's left is to find a strategy video for 100/2 that works for me. Farthest I've got is 130/135 :(

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

any idea on what are the drop chances on the units and cyrstals between the karma maps? would be nice to know if its better to farm for silver units on this one rather than the lich ones

arisato minato

Reputation score

I think this one is a better strategy vid for 70/6. I am gonna tried that strategy but have to make a few tweak because i do not have black ninja or Ricca.

any idea on what are the drop chances on the units and cyrstals between the karma maps? would be nice to know if its better to farm for silver units on this one rather than the lich ones
Based on my experience:
the preultimate map have 80% drop chance of crystal and 100% drop chance of Crystal III.
the ultimate map have like 70% drop chance of crystal II and 100% drop chance of Crystal III.

Both have 10% drop chance of silver units.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I play Aegis for the plot

Think she beats even Themis and the plat sailor, I can't think of anybody else that beats her size. I mean a lot of girls magically get head-sized breasts in their cgs even if they only look average in their stand up art, but I don't count that. Probably a gacha girl I don't know about beats them all (That new Pegasus chick is nice), it's hard to keep track of them. Daniela is pretty absurd, how could I forget about her? The silver healer too, okay, she wins by far. I'm surprised a bunch of silvers beat all the rare girls in cup size.

...Going through cgs again reminds me to use Fran more...and like a dozen other girls. Why are the cute ones never the most effective? x.x At least I can use Fran pretty regularly if I don't need a strong magic team.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

I play Aegis for the plot

Think she beats even Themis and the plat sailor, I can't think of anybody else that beats her size.
Dolka the Silver Priest have even bigger PLOT than her. And she is lactating !!!

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh yea, i am on the roll, I am on the streak. I am on fire. I rolled that black loli tank.

Using the free event crystals from karma.

This is god's message to tell me to fucking give up on karma and just pump the black HA instead. (Now if only god would give me minerva and all would be justice with the world).

PARTY

PARTY

BOOZE.

:EDIT: AAAND eight rainbow fairies later. skill lvl 5/5.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grats :) Good day here too, got a silver healer finally from trying to 3 star the final Karma map, time to CC my Dancer and finally feed her the 7 copies I had waiting for her. Come on cost reduction, I need you x.X

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh yea, i am on the roll, I am on the streak. I am on fire. I rolled that black loli tank.
18 black fairies.
All black units maxxed. *literally*
Draa is a sheep.

Must roll for black ._.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Based on my experience:
the preultimate map have 80% drop chance of crystal and 100% drop chance of Crystal III.
the ultimate map have like 70% drop chance of crystal II and 100% drop chance of Crystal III.
I just 3stared last Karma map and I've got 2x Crystal II and nothing else so I am pretty sure Crystal III got lower chances:)

Gratz everyone on your black summons!

I am doing 50/5 map. I always got there 4x Crystal I and 1x Crystal III (3 runs so far). Thats 7 Crystals with 100% drop while I've got less from 60/6. I will stick with it until someone know real drop chances.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

I am doing 50/5 map. I always got there 4x Crystal I and 1x Crystal III (3 runs so far). Thats 7 Crystals with 100% drop while I've got less from 60/6. I will stick with it until someone know real drop chances.
I have 200 crystal and from what i can tell you can generally got around 3 to 7 crystal per 50/5 run and 5 to 10 crystal per 60/6 run.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got 4 total from 60/6 :)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got 3-stars on the penultimate Memento map based off this strategy by Pookotsu (switched out Claire for Nanaly, Velotte for Adelle, and Carrie for Lilia):

I didn't use Artemis Nanaly's skill effectively, so she was performing less effectively than Pookotsu's Artemis Claire, whereas Arch Witch Adelle was doing work on her side. I'm so glad they reverted the healer attack delay.

Also, little sister sighting. I want to believe:

Dark Resident: Machinist Ricca Versus Undead Lich. Guns Versus Unholy Magic. Who wields the superior power?

Gun's gun's gun's obviously (ignore the ninja lurking in the shadows). I'm looking forward to Ricca's awakening; she's growing to be my favourite farm event character. Curious what they're going to give as her awakened class perk: aoe blast damage like sailor elites, extra range, stronger regeneration, or just plain better stats? I have a pretty good feeling gunners (Persis) are going to be one of the 3 awakening materials for Machinists.

EDIT:
Upcoming Maintenance on December 18th:
-Vampire Princess and Immortal Princess Cost Reduction Synthesis Chance Increased by 2.0x.
-Revival Crystal Costs Reduced to 100 for Vampire Princess and 250 for Immortal Princess.
-One Apology Crystal for All Players Who Sythesised Vampire Princess and Immortal Princess with Another Vampire Princess or Immortal Princess before December 13th 18:00.
+In Addition, All Players Who Have Done The Above Will Also Receive a Time Fairy.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, little sister sighting. I want to believe:

EDIT:
Upcoming Maintenance on December 18th:
-Vampire Princess and Immortal Princess Cost Reduction Synthesis Chance Increased by 2.0x.
-Revival Crystal Costs Reduced to 100 for Vampire Princess and 250 for Immortal Princess.
-One Apology Crystal for All Players Who Sythesised Vampire Princess and Immortal Princess with Another Vampire Princess or Immortal Princess before December 13th 18:00.
+In Addition, All Players Who Have Done The Above Will Also Receive a Time Fairy.
Lol that screenshot, exactly the same sprite as Anna with just a different weapon. Seems legit.

Damn, kinda wish I worked on Karma now. I have her -2 away from max cost and 4/5 skill, if I knew I'd get a time fairy for buying copies of her, that woulda been nice...

Betty's first attack before I activated her skill just dropped the demon boss on the 30 map, made me smirk. Betty's just like "Sit down".

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder if I do it now, would it still count D:
But then again, I guess no point unless I can immediately farm 2 platinum Karma/300 crystals

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

before December 13th 18:00.
It's too late already, dun do it.

But wow, 2x cost down chance. That means I'm guaranteed -2 if I get 750 crystals... I hope this bonus lasts for the duration of the revival, and not just 1 week; there's just no way I can do that. Though, I was originally going for 600 crystals, and now I could get away with only 500. Hmm.. I guess I can decide whether one more cost down is worth it after I get the first one.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Luckily Karma isn't the type of girl you really need max cost reduced, unlike some of the other units they used this method for. So only having her at -2/-3 isn't too bad and her skill can later be vamped up with rainbow fairies.

I don't really like the way they handle some of these revivals that weren't originally like typical farm events. If you were strong enough in the original events, maxing the girl wasn't a gamble like these shop system events are. I mean it's better than nothing for sure, just a little sad that obtaining -4 or -5 is nearly out of the question for most of these shop girls (Unless you're stupid lucky). A lot of people don't want to gamble with obtaining more than 2-3 total copies since the chance of cost reduction is so rare beyond that. I understand it'd be hard to rebalance old events for new and old players though, so eh.