What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I just tried to AW Themis today and to my supprise, her skill is gone.

Does anyone has the same bug as me ?

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so.....i got a plat today (got my 5th crystal from the daily login thingie)
its the girl that its on the cover of the summons (im impressed i mean she has a 14 points cost.....)

*tests it on combat* omg xD am i wrong or is she a healer and a tank?

arisato minato

Reputation score

so.....i got a plat today (got my 5th crystal from the daily login thingie)
its the girl that its on the cover of the summons (im impressed i mean she has a 14 points cost.....)

*tests it on combat* omg xD am i wrong or is she a healer and a tank?
Congrat. So Jelly, i spent 20 crystal i did not get her :D

She is both a healer and a tank. When she is tanking, she does not heal and vice versa.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am still struggling with 70/6 strat.

First I triedlinked by Petite: but my artemis Spica dies there due to her low HP pool,they I switched to 50CC54 Claire but her dps is not enough...

I found this nice tactics: , posting it in case someone will want to use them. Unfortunately I lack lvled Odette (forever lvl 20) and Belinda (also lvl 20 but just for now), and I don't have materials to lvl any of them.

Now I wanna try tactics postedby Arisato (and also recommended by Crow)
I did not try them before cos I don't have Yurinja ;< And maybe you can help me with it a little bit...
Left side I do not worry. My Claudia and Shidisu are same lvl as in video and 100% affection.
Right side on the other hand is more tricky...
I lack one healer, but maybe non CC Arissa will manage at the beginning, my Saint Iris is lvl 45 (I hope it's enough), Ricca CC46 (Crow managed with somewhere around CC40 so she shouldn't be a problem either), black ninja I can switch with CC Hores (after such long time I was able to CC her during previous event).
And the biggest problem for me: Yurinja... I can use CC60 Carrie or maybe I should lvl Chloe (she was my first event unit so she has really bad stats: 3/10 skill only and -1 cost) lvl 35 before CC atm ;/
What do you think?
Maybe I should switch black ninja for Azami (50CC30) and use Hores instead of Yurina?
I still need 2 more stars ;< Should I try 100/2 instead?

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First I triedlinked by Petite: but my artemis Spica dies there due to her low HP pool,they I switched to 50CC54 Claire but her dps is not enough...

I found this nice tactics: , posting it in case someone will want to use them. Unfortunately I lack lvled Odette (forever lvl 20) and Belinda (also lvl 20 but just for now), and I don't have materials to lvl any of them.

I did not try them before cos I don't have Yurinja ;< And maybe you can help me with it a little bit...
Left side I do not worry. My Claudia and Shidisu are same lvl as in video and 100% affection.
I lack one healer, but maybe non CC Arissa will manage at the beginning, my Saint Iris is lvl 45 (I hope it's enough), Ricca CC46 (Crow managed with somewhere around CC40 so she shouldn't be a problem either), black ninja I can switch with CC Hores (after such long time I was able to CC her during previous event).
And the biggest problem for me: Yurinja... I can use CC60 Carrie or maybe I should lvl Chloe (she was my first event unit so she has really bad stats: 3/10 skill only and -1 cost) lvl 35 before CC atm ;/
What do you think?
Maybe I should switch black ninja for Azami (50CC30) and use Hores instead of Yurina?
if you are aiming for 21☆s for memento -> do 100/2 for 2☆s.. I only 1☆'d 70/6 but getting 2☆s on 100/2 was almost too easy.. (and my team is nowhere near strong..)

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What do you think?
Go for 100/2, it's many time more easy, you can just trow in all your ranged unit and here you have 2 star, 30 HP for this map so you don't care about strong enemies.

I'm like you, can't get more than 1 star on 70/6, but i can 3 star 100/2...

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I just tried once 100/2 and killed my Anya by mistake but it should be easily done with 2 stars (I think I have too low number of mages (Mehlis, Valerie and... Janna(yes, I know she is not a mage, thats the point)) to 3 star it but 2 is more than enough)

Thanks guys!

crow_mw

Reputation score

While a lot of people complain about elves low HP (Spica and Shidis) it has never been a problem for me... until now. The 70/6 map is the first time the low HP came to bite me, and it is not plausible to do Pookotsu/Petite strategy with her as she just dies.

As Anelai stated above, I was able to get three stars using the strategy posted by arisato minato ( ). While seeing maxed out blacks and platinum awakened units would usually steer me away from a strategy, I went on was able to complete it with some adjustments.

The main stress here is on Claudia and healers, so if they are underleveled in your team this is not a strat for you. Everything else however fights mostly trash mobs, so it is not that hard to replace them.

Instead of black Ninja I have used lvl 40 rune fencer. That comes with a bonus in form of 10 mdef, which lessens the effort your healers need to pull off. While you might get a little cost-starved here there are some tips:

1) The first skeleton in the video is not needed, Memento will kill that mob before it leaves the screen.
2) I feel that the third healer can almost be skipped here, especially since we have rune fencer over ninja. I have used a non-cced silver healer and it was enough.
3) Do not however try to place the fencer before Ricca, as that would lead to the latter taking additional pod-shots from one of the Liches, which we can't afford.

If you don't have AW Yurina, anything with good mdef will do. After you recall Ricca you can deploy a ranged unit before your mdef tank, and the Lich King isn't really to tanky. Therefore DPS of your Yurina replacement isn't that important. I have used Chloe here, but perhaps maybe even something with 10 def will do. Your mdef tank shouldn't take two shots in between heals, so you need to have combined healer attack > 1300*(1-mdef). On-skill should be fine. Deploy additional skeleton if you need. Echidona does not have enough range to reach the mdef tank from left healer spot.

As for healers deployment, left flank requires your strongest healer. The third healer can be the weakest one, can be replaced by Miko or can be ignored at all. The second and fourth healers don't need to be super strong, with the exception of reaching the output discussed in previous paragraph.

@Anelai - use Chloe as your mdef tank, as long as she doesn't get 1-shot she will do. You can deploy your Spica right before Chloe, and she will be able to almost solo the Lich King.

arisato minato

Reputation score

Continue with the report of missing skill, another victim in my rooster are Gunner Janna.

Hope Aegis fix this bug on the next maintenance.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Arisato: I have no troubles with Janna skill so far. Although I hope they will fix it soon.

Can someone tell me which drop is black fairy from 100/2? I wouldn't mind having free rainbow fairy since I already have 21 stars ^_^.

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone tell me which drop is black fairy from 100/2? I wouldn't mind having free rainbow fairy since I already have 21 stars ^_^.
I can't remember which drop the black fairy but all the drops come from the horse knights that hold like a spear with them.

The video that put Petite for the 2star strategy kill all horse knight that drop the fairies.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

Arisato: I have no troubles with Janna skill so far. Although I hope they will fix it soon.

All three faries drop from the Elite Horse knight. Look at those 3 horse knights that look different than all the other horse knight, each capable to kill an AW lv 60 Carrie with Two healers support :rolleyes:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks guys! Looks like I am missing one of them :) now I just have to miss "the other one"!

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Someone has any idea how i can get 4 Silver Soldiers -.-
I cant evolve my Chars cause i am missing these.

Besides what do i need for 3rd Evolve?

100% Friend
Lvl x ?
and how do i get these Orbs or what these are?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I will start at the begining: silver characters you can obtain from: reward for story mission for having all drops, event mission - each map drop some silvers with low chance (mostly around 10%), summon base (2k gold) etc.
When I was farming Claudia event I got around 15 soldiers and same amount of archers. But I need mages like whole time and they never drops

Now some more about character Awakening:
you need:
- 200 000 gold
- 100% affection
- AW fairy (bought in shop - 100 magic crystal cost)
- AW orb / 2 AW orbs if your character is platinum
- 3 gold characters with specific class (different for each girl you want to AW, check each char in AW window or on wiki), which can be replaced with silvers AFTER CC (you just make 30CC1 silvers with specific class)

AW orbs: they are daily orbs in daily missions (maps that cost 90 charisma), each map drops different orbs so check out on wiki which map you have to farm to get your class orbs

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Thanks for the info, well i just found out that these 90 Stamina Maps still are impossible for me.
These enemies cut trough my Soldiers like paper, even my Hero fall in only 2-3 hits. (Lvl 59)

I try to lvl up my units even more, this will cost a much T_T
Summon base i tried most, but with about 1% chance it take months to get what i need.
If i got lucky in summon, I usually get Valkyries and Thiefs all the time -.-"
In collected 5 Crystal summon same in gold.

Besides whats better, 5x or 3x Summon? I guess 5x cause it offers special units?

PS: I stuck at Story mission cause my healers are shit or my units cost too much to deploy them fast enough, weaker units are usually too weak.
And i dont have enough Box Space to buid up a high lvl Bronze Army.

Edit: Btw: I merged a lvl 14 Gold Valk on my lvl 5 (Evo2) Gold Valk (same) but didn´t cost reduce or Skill up to 2/5? was 1st time not 100%?

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit: Btw: I merged a lvl 14 Gold Valk on my lvl 5 (Evo2) Gold Valk (same) but didn´t cost reduce or Skill up to 2/5? was 1st time not 100%?
Gold and up non event girls usually obtain a different skill after class changing (Carry has Attack Strengthening 2 pre CC, afterwards she has Attack Strengthening 3).

You need to class change any food copies you feed them of themselves first or you're wasting their skill up.

Carry at 50/40 (CC'd at 50, leveled to 40 afterwards) being fed an un cc'd Carry at level 10 will still only have Attack Strengthening 3 1/5, if fed a Carry at 30/10, she would have gained Attack Strengthening 3 2/5.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also If your healers are crap you should level them Instead of thinking about AW. Mind showing us your main group?

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just wondering, but took a look at Nasugame's strategy for the 100/2 Event Map.

Just need the 2*s he showed off to get 21, but I don't have another CC'd Valerie. So just wondering what would be the better idea? I already found out that the lack of a third AOE unit will fuck me over, just not sure if a physical damage one is enough.

I've got quite a few Plat Armors to burn so I could either CC40 (Silver Artillery) or just try and level .

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I managed with 50CC40+ Valery and Misha as 3rd "mage" using 50CC20 Janna (plat gunner). It was enough.