Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Mehlis, sorry I am sleepy, studying for exam :(

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just wondering, but took a look at Nasugame's strategy for the 100/2 Event Map.

Just need the 2*s he showed off to get 21, but I don't have another CC'd Valerie. So just wondering what would be the better idea? I already found out that the lack of a third AOE unit will fuck me over, just not sure if a physical damage one is enough.
I managed to 2* the last map with only 1 Archmage ( Pales) 1 High Bishop (Noel), 1 Lordwitch ( Nananya) and 2 Artemist (Claire + Spica)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ 3 unit solution to 60/3 female affection item daily.
I think an AW archer of Nanaly's level is a must. But haven't tested it yet.
AW Spika is no good btw.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on the 18th between 10:00~15:00:
-Emergency Mission "Lord of the Dead's Daughter" Ends.
-New Event Begins.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit Changed.
-Revival Mission "Vampire Bride" Adjustments.
+Number of Revival Crystals Needed for Trades Decreased if Unit is Already Possessed (Even if They're Awakened).
+If You No Longer Have the Unit In Your Box (e.g. Retired), Revival Crystal Cost Won't Be Decreased.
+Cost Reduction Synthesis Chance Increased by 2.0x For Revival Crystal Units.
-The Following Will Happen On the Maintenance on the 25th:
+Those Who Traded For At Least Two of the Same Units Before December 13th 18:00 Will Be Refunded the Revival Crystal Difference.
+Those Who Synthesised a Vampire or Immortal Princess with Another Vampire or Immortal Princess before December 13th 18:00 Will Receive an Apology Crystal and Time Fairy.
-Seven-Eleven & DMM Campaign Units "Jessica" and "Mel" Will be Distributed to Participating Players.
-One Apology Crystal For Bugs Related to Certain Missions for "Vampire Bride".

I'm hoping the 2.0x bonus applies to Aria, so I can get her to max cost reduction whenever they bring back the first Dragonewt Invasion Event (they said they will eventually).

Had some decent luck this weekend; got 3 Christophers, 1 Lean, and 1 Harrisa, so I can awaken Jelius and Chloe whenever I want (if they give me more opportunities, I might get enough healers to awaken Sedis, though her awakening is mainly so I can see her cool, new sprite). Only have 228 magic crystals, but I'm almost to level 75, so I'm going to have 17 stamina around the time I do the Thursday daily tomorrow.

Waltz is currently 50CC46 Skill 7/10 and Cost -3 (two copies left). Flan ended up as 50CC52 Skill 5/10 and Cost -5. I have way too many black fairies in my unit box, so it's going to be a while before I accumulate enough plat armours so I can get Flan ready for awakening.

Last edited:

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

+Number of Revival Crystals Needed for Trades Decreased if Unit is Already Possessed (Even if They're Awakened).
-Seven-Eleven & DMM Campaign Units "Jessica" and "Mel" Will be Distributed to Participating Players.
Wait... so if I don't have an Immortal Princess, it's still going to cost 300/150 for them initially?

Also, time to see if the codes I got were actually for the event.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

-Emergency Mission "Lord of the Dead's Daughter" Ends.
-New Event Begins.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit Changed.
-Revival Mission "Vampire Bride" Adjustments.
+If You No Longer Have the Unit In Your Box (e.g. Retired), Revival Crystal Cost Won't Be Decreased.
+Cost Reduction Synthesis Increased by 2.0x For Revival Crystal Units.
-The Following Will Happen On the Maintenance on the 25th:
+Those Who Traded For At Least Two of the Same Units Before December 13th 18:00 Will Be Refunded the Revival Crystal Difference.
+Those Who Synthesised a Vampire or Immortal Princess with Another Vampire or Immortal Princess before December 13th 18:00 Will Receive an Apology Crystal and Time Fairy.
-One Apology Crystal For Bugs Related to Certain Missions for "Vampire Bride".
Thx for the info as always.

Wonder if the cost down bonus is 2x chance or 2x cost.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

+If You No Longer Have the Unit In Your Box (e.g. Retired), Revival Crystal Cost Won't Be Decreased

I feel cheated just now :/ I hope we small people without Karma will also get atleast this x2 synthesis. Any idea it's just this week or some time longer?
I have feeling long farm is waiting for me this weekend :/

@Petite, I always appreciate that you provide us with translations, even if I don't thank you every event. (Even if translations are not "happy" for me, heh

crow_mw

Reputation score

I feel cheated just now :/ I hope we small people without Karma will also get atleast this x2 synthesis. Any idea it's just this week or some time longer?
I have feeling long farm is waiting for me this weekend :/

@Petite, I always appreciate that you provide us with translations, even if I don't thank you every event. (Even if translations are not "happy" for me, heh
I think this is an ok change. Your first copy of revival unit will cost as it does now, but consequent ones will be cheaper and give better synthesis chance.

I hope this would work on red crystal units as well. In total I must have burned 800 or even 1k trying to get final cost reduction for Shidis :<.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Thats my current Team

crow_mw

Reputation score

Thats my current Team
Please bear in mind, that patch that introduced Awakening (as you call it - third evolution) was introduced fairly recently and was targeted at senior players with already well developed teams. Perhaps there are strategies that would allow you to cheat-through maps that drop orbs, but at this point I think that is counter productive.

Even if you farmed red crystals (if you can handle strongest Thursday daily than maybe it's worth it) you are much better off buying Spica (for 200 crystals) than AW fairy (for 100).

Moreover, while Awakening is strong, it is not super-broken. It is more like natural progression from max leveled chars. That means, that even if you put all your resources into getting one AW it still wouldn't carry you through most maps, and would not be as helpful as having a well balanced team.

All silver units (and most others too) that are below 50cc40 (first evolution at level 50, and than reach level 40 post it) won't be of use in orb / most event maps. Your silver healers even at 50cc50 will struggle to do enough healing and your archers will barely scratch enemies as well.

In previous post you mentioned trying to get skillup for your gold Carrie. While helpful, at this point you need raw stats more than you need skills/cost reduction.

Step 1 I would recommend getting everything in your pic (sans Anna) to 50cc30. Step two - to 50cc40. From there most useful units to 50cc50. See which unit you need most to progress next story map and level it first and try to reach final (or as high as possible) story map to get good food for your units.

You can use your stamina on fairy quest maps, to speed up leveling process even further. See this post as to which maps to farm: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=562609&postcount=1602 (Note, this is from before new story maps, which changed which maps to use for basic food. Challenge maps however remain the same. As far as farming food goes - if you can reach desert story maps, use the toughest you can handle. If not Rural Gate is still good.).

Good luck, and if you need some more tips let us know.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was doing base summoning to get an iron soldier and iron heavy so I could class-change a LV30 Lean, and I got my second base summoning platinum unit:

While a 2nd Princess Lilia would've been absolutely perfect, a 2nd Valkyrie Dahlia (I got my first one way back during the original Odette event) is still pretty awesome considering the high number of platinum units I dislike, or don't have time to raise with my many units already demanding lots of platinum fairies. Now I have to prepare her for a 30CC20 to take advantage of any upcoming 3x synthesis bonus that may come this Christmas, New Years, or Valentines.

EDIT:
Gah, I jumbled the Prince's 175th rank level that gives him stat increases with the Stamina+1 boost. Mm, a 1700HP Prince is pretty nice, especially since it's buffed to 1802HP thanks to Arch Witch Adelle's AW Ability. If I use the HP+50% Title, my Prince would have 2703HP and regeneration if Anna's there. That's high for a 10 cost unit.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thats my current Team
Just to add 2c to crow's post. If u have (I think its free) Carrie, lvl her. She is a decent duelist and will surely pay off in the future after aw. If the codes still work you should have a gold/plat healer, a gold bandit and a gold pirate. Those are good options after you get your silvers to 50cc40.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If the codes still work you should have a gold/plat healer, a gold bandit and a gold pirate.
w8 what, gold bandit and pirate codes where ?

EDIT: nvm just realized you can't tell the difference between a thief and a pirate..

Last edited:

crow_mw

Reputation score

A friend recently started playing Aegis and reports that priest code no longer works.

Everybody loves Carry, but I think Imeria will do a good, if not better, job as a strong dueler and she is already on semi-decent level.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Well, first i still dont really know what 50cc40 means... ^^"
I guess Unit Lvl 50 cc (cost down?) 40?

Well anyway here my complete rooster:
Still got the 150.000 Exp Fairy (for later AW Plat/Black Unit)
and yes 2 Plat Amors, got lucky ^^, still i dont wanna waste them on Gold or lower.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

cc= class changed or upgraded can be done at lvl 30 but there is some sort of penalty so I always do it at lvl 50 and I would totally use platinum armors on gold units anything that I think would actually make a difference being deployed just not silvers because its too easy to get silver fairies

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Healer code is not working anymore (me and Crow just persuaded a friend to play aegis and checked the code) but Bernice, Claire and Kyuteri are still possible to obtain.
But what about bandit and pirate?! I wanna too!

Also I will tell you same thing other ppl told me when I posted my group: lvl your CC'd units to 30+ minimum! Then you can start thinking about AW

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just say 50/40 (Class changed at 50, leveled to 40 afterwards) or 50/70/50 (For awakening). Means a unit was class changed at 50, leveled to 70 afterwards and then awakened and leveled to 50.

That or you can use the 50CC70AW50, but that seems overly complicated. Dash just means class changed, much simpler in my opinion. Most people consider an awakening to be a 2nd class change anyways. Anybody who would know what CC and AW means should understand that as well.

Don't forget server is going down in about an hour, spend enough of your resources so they aren't wasted. Here comes delicious Meme~

Last edited: