What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

So many bronze fairies. At least I can probably get a bronze unit to level 40 with these lol

I'm glad most of the gold units are those I can use. Going to definitely try to get Berenice, Julian, and Carrie for cost reduction. I already have Gina at 4/5, -2 so I'm not too worried about that, but if I end up getting her I will hope for max cost reduction. The rest of the golds... ehh not really interested.

Platinum event units being possible to get is nice, but it seems like the drop rate is low for this event. Trying to farm for them will probably not be worth it because of their higher than normal cost. If I randomly get Odette, Maribelle, Belinda, or Shiho, then I'll be glad to get them, but the rest won't probably be used at all.

edit:
ok after seeing petite's post just now, i will definitely want the male units, especially kojuurou, so i can feed them to my main units. time to skill up jelius' and get a bunch of exp for him :D

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance Info:
December 29th between 10:00~15:00:
-Sacred Crystal Purchase Omake until the Maintenance on the 2nd of January.
-Subjugation Mission "Rural Great Decisive Battle" Begins and then Ends on the 5th of February.
+There isn't going to be a global subjugation reward between all players like last time.

January 2nd between 10:00~15:00:
-Daily Mission Item Drop 1.5x Bonus Until Maintenance on the 8th of January.
+Drops From Revival Maps Excluded.

January 5th between 10:00~15:00:
Emergency Mission "Gold Rush" Ends.
-Gold+ Male Unit Food Base EXP x2 Until the Maintenance on the 8th of January.
+Excluding Event Units.
Whoohoo~~ 1.5x item drop best event. So much stuff overlapping though, dang.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whoohoo~~ 1.5x item drop best event. So much stuff overlapping though, dang.
At least it's 2 weeks of gold rush. After everything is 3-star cleared, time to farm phalanx 2 endlessly. Going to definitely try to get Betty AW'd after the 1.5x drop boost comes around so I can easily get magic crystals. She's currently at 76% affection so I'm nearly ready to awaken her. Until I realized I needed 2 rogues and 2 bandits as AW materials orz

likler

Lurker
Reputation score

Another question - can someone please translate THIS?

Attachments

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another question - can someone please translate THIS?
It's buffs for this event (you buy the buffs with crystals). I recommend you not to buy them... It's not really worth it, because the buffs only work for this event and will not carry to the next event. Unless your level is ridiculously low, then buffs are free.

This goddamn event is killing me, KILLING ME. 35 runs afterwards, I get the GODDAMN black fairy for completion. Did i mention, no belinda dropped for all 35 runs? what the fuck? I'm glad I have belinda already, but this is ridiculous. I can't imagine what horror I have to face to farm Ricca and Chloe.

Oh, I got 10 free crystals from this event and previous event, and bought 10 more crystals, rolled prem gacha 4 times (20 crystals in total), get Shizuka, Earth fairy and Magic Knight... the last roll was a silver witch. Meh. I don't need any of this stuff, wish they give me Jerome or a nice black unit :D. Oh well, toodles.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Think the plat drops are just supposed to be bonuses, I don't think they're intended to be farmed. They've never been free additions to maps in any gold rushes before after all. More annoying is the dang black fairy drop, probably like 6% or lower again.

Last edited:

likler

Lurker
Reputation score

It's buffs for this event (you buy the buffs with crystals). I recommend you not to buy them... It's not really worth it, because the buffs only work for this event and will not carry to the next event. Unless your level is ridiculously low, then buffs are free..
actualy im lvl 17 now - is this low enough? What kind of crystals - small crystals from challenge quest, or premium crystals?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have the bad habit of calling the different currencies different names than they probably should be called. I think they are:

Sacred Crystal = Currency for premium gacha, buying player buffs/inventory slots, and buying event buffs.
Magic Crystal = The red crystals you use to purchase things from the shop like the AW fairy.
Time Crystal = Currency Karma is currently using (Yellow Crystals), I think Petite said it will be used in future events as well.
Fragments of Crystal = Cyan crystals used to roll a gacha with a higher chance of silver units than normal base gacha (It's only silver isn't it?) FoC maybe?

Affection Items:

Diamond, Ruby, Crystal (Never know what to call this since everything is a fucking crystal, guess "purple crystal/gem" isn't so bad), Bouquet

Mentioning this for you and so I hopefully remember to call them by their proper names in the future haha. It'd help if everything wasn't a crystal...

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Going to definitely try to get Betty AW'd after the 1.5x drop boost comes around so I can easily get magic crystals
Betty have gold drop chance not boost magic crystal drop. the one you want to AW for magic crystal drop is the Gold Pirate.

But what the hell, event after event with so many overlap each other. God this is exhausting :(

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Fragments of Crystal = Cyan crystals used to roll a gacha with a higher chance of silver units than normal base gacha (It's only silver isn't it?)
afaik its got higher drop rates on silver and above rarity, not just silver.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So are we supposed to get 10 sacred crystals? I received only 5.... :(

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No idea why I was so unlucky up till now, but the last 3 premium pulls were Flamel(<3), and today I got Sonabia and this:

Pretty happy considering I had stopped opening premium stuff for months after those continuous silver/gold pulls ^_^

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

she looks pretty hot I got the summoner from the last event a little while back black units can't really be only 3% can they? trying to get that new black unit to get double the platinum drops would be a waste of crystals at that rate you'd be better off just using the crystals to run those maps more.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

1: Gold-up (15 Days)
10: Gold Healer Iris
20: 5 Sacred Crystals
30: Platinum Rogue Cypria
35: Platinum Armour
40: 5 Sacred Crystals
45: Platinum Armour
50: Platinum Sailor Viera
I am missing out 5 sacred crystal and a plat rogue.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I am missing out 5 sacred crystal and a plat rogue.
It's only an update to the rank rewards... since you got them before, you won't get them again.

Anyway, while I'd love to get a few copies of Rin, Ada and Yurina, it's probably foolhardy to farm with this kind drop rate. I'll "just" aim for gold unit completion. Mmm delicious gold male exp x2 even makes the males appealing.

Last edited:

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

aaaaaaand i just got Belinda while farming for the black fairy xD

nice!

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im finally noticing that gold rush banner so many units I dont have Im gonna spam the hell out of the map that drops the gold monk and maybe some of the other maps I want at least 1-2 copies of anything I dont have or maybe I should aim for 3 and wait for a synthesis event or would they not be effected by that since their event units

This is kind of making me want to ditch the karma events since I only have 35 of the revival stones I want to blow all my crystals on this gold rush. I guess I shouldn't pass up a black unit, awakened and max skill lvled she'll eventually be able to save me from a boss though I currently cannot farm those skill raising fairies I dont have enough low cost 2-3 block units

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I though platinum units are just "one time drop", same as completion, aren't they?
If not then I am for sure going to get Yurina and Charlotte (I have none).
Fortunatelly I do not need Azami, Maribelle nor Ricca (max cost reduction, although it would be nice to get Ricca for skill up). I would be happy to have Belinda (got her -3 cost only), Shiho or Chloe (both with bad skill/cost). Ada and this monk girl (dont remeber her name) I can pass. I have no copies so whatever.

Gold ones: my 1st to farm is Bernice <3 Having her -1 would be awesome. Gold witch is nah for me, if I will gether doing normal regen thats cool. Same with boys:Bulbasaur, Hien, Vincent and Jelius. Actually I am thinking about feeding Jelius from previous gold rush to someone. I already have 2 awesome soldiers: Aria and Katie. Kouryouu may be nice dinner for Bernice (to skill her up).

What do you guys think? Who you wanna farm?
I will be off from the internet between 29th December and 2nd January so it may make farming much harder ;/

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay, I got a Belinda drop, and got my Arch Witch Belinda to max cost-reduction from it. Now to hope I get the black fairy so I can move on to getting the magic crystals from the Hien map (Hien, unfortunately, won't be getting the 2x base EXP bonus later due to him still being event exclusive).

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Premium Gacha for Christmas:
1) Silver
2) Gold
3) Silver
4) Silver
5) Silver
6) Gold
---
All I wanted for Christmas was a Shizuka
So where is that dragon knight? I want to quit right now instead of later.

Last edited: