What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Maintenance Update On December 25th:
-Fallen Angel Niel doesn't have an H-event (but has a conversation event in the all-age version).

Vampire And Immortal Princess Awakening:
Immortal Queen:
Priestess and High Bishop Orbs; Valkyrie, Healer, and Vampire Hunter
AW Ability: Recovers Allies HP same as Half the Damage She Receives

Vampire Queen:
Dark Knight and Vampire Killer Orbs; Valkyrie, Witch, Vampire Hunter
AW Ability: HP Recovers by 1% Every Time She Attacks.

Gold Rush:
-Gold Unit Reward For Getting A Complete Bonus (11 in Total, One Mission Added Per Day).
-After You Get 3-Stars, Each Mission Introduces a Platinum Unit.
-Frontline Tactician Matsuri Being in Your Team Increases Platinum Unit Drops by 2.0x.

The stone golem enemy cannot be defeated and has a strong ranged attack. It's recommended to retreat your units to avoid its wrath. Even if you let the stone golem through, it won't affect your 3-star rating after you clear the mission.
Niel gets no H scene? Buh.

I'm okay with Karma's abilities, coulda been worse. The 1% hp heal on plat Karma is laughable though.

We need some new tactician to improve plat drops from these maps? Weird. Oh of course, a black unit from premium gacha x.x Incoming .25% drop rate.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Belinda doesnt seem to be in the drop list for that event map but she dropped the first time I killed her and that's a shame they have to censor the US version of aigis Chloe has to be one of the hottest characters. no pixel censoring is nice and all but missing characters isn't nor is losing all my lvls and all the units I've gotten so far so no way Id willing join that.

hmm I geuss 1% drain is better than nothing Im glad they gave karma some sort of healing ability at least but yeah the unit has what 2k-3k hp? thats probably only enough to keep her alive fighting fodder/ delay her death a little fighting stronger things. That needs to be buffed so she gets at least 100 hp per an attack and based on the dmg she does would be nice too so she could heal even more during her skill or if you stacked her with dancer buffs or something

Last edited:

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

question. if i give the armor to my new gold healer will it be enough for her to awaken? (im using a plat fairy a silver fairy and a bronze fairy) i know that i need to level her up to at least 30 but i wanna go for the 50 (or maybe i should use all my money and get her to 20 first?)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Niel gets no H scene? Buh.
I misunderstood it (I was rushing, sorry). She's a hermaphrodite, so they were warning R-18 players about it in case that's the kind of thing they do not want to see. She has a normal conversation event in the all-age version.

Also, I'm one Bishop Orb Short of Awakening Karma. Oh well, I'll have until next Wednesday to decide if she's worth using Happy on.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Niel is a herm/futa eh? Wonder who her scenes are with. Interesting that they added a futa character at this point. Speaking of new characters, the santa girl has me wishing there was a reindeer girl in this gold rush.

question. if i give the armor to my new gold healer will it be enough for her to awaken? (im using a plat fairy a silver fairy and a bronze fairy) i know that i need to level her up to at least 30 but i wanna go for the 50 (or maybe i should use all my money and get her to 20 first?)
Woah slow down. There's a lot wrong with this post lol. First off you just about always want to class change a unit at 50. Next is you don't want to use a plat armor without the 8x synthesis bonus from using the proper/same rarity fairies. Iris is a gold rarity and benefits much more from being fed gold fairies than any other fairies (Yes, even plat and black fairies), 3 gold fairies + plat armor fed to a gold unit = 8k exp. It's enough to get a level 40 gold unit to about 48ish.

Always try to feed units the same color fairies = eg: Silver fairies to silver units, black to black, etc, etc.

Last edited:

Emries

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just to confirm - extra block, extra attack and stat increases on new black strategist only apply on the strategist herself. I just rolled her and Carry was blocking 1 still :p

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Woah slow down. There's a lot wrong with this post lol. First off you just about always want to class change a unit at 50. Next is you don't want to use a plat armor without the 8x synthesis bonus from using the proper/same rarity fairies. Iris is a gold rarity and benefits much more from being fed gold fairies than any other fairies (Yes, even plat and black fairies), 3 gold fairies + plat armor fed to a gold unit = 8k exp. It's enough to get a level 40 gold unit to about 48ish.
and you just blow my mind.

now that i understand how it works ill have to wait and get one of these pesky gold fairies D: (i really wanted to evo my new healer)

forget it i understand now (ill have to keep farming now)

Last edited:

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

OMG I get what that three-star thingy means!

If you 3-star the map, a Plat Unit will NOW be presant in that map, replacing one unit. You can KEEL that plat unit and have them drop from that point on, it seems. Bellinda (Plat Event Witch) Just dropped on the first map!

Edit: Cuz CT is Lisdexic, "Not" Changed to its intended word; "Now"

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OMG I get what that three-star thingy means!

If you 3-star the map, a Plat Unit will not be presant in that map, replacing one unit. You can KEEL that plat unit and have them drop from that point on, it seems. Bellinda (Plat Event Witch) Just dropped on the first map!
I 3 star'd it my first run and didn't notice she wasn't there in my original clear. I usually afk through the annoying slow ass snowstorms. That's good to know.

Yurina is one of the plat unit drops, innnnteresting. She's really the only plat unit I care about in that bunch, so that's not too bad if I don't have much of a shot at those. I was worried there'd be some original or gacha plat drops but it's all just event units it seems. Since they're all maxed or near max, another copy isn't going to do me much good for most of those.

In the gold bunch, Berenice, the monk girl, Julian and the fairy girl are pretty high priority. Don't care much for Hien, Vincent, Samurai or Carry (Pretty much maxed already). I guess they could be decent food if nothing else.

Last edited:

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so...the white witch can drop? and here i tought that she was the one who droped the black fairy (lol)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

and you just blow my mind.

now that i understand how it works ill have to wait and get one of these pesky gold fairies D: (i really wanted to evo my new healer)

forget it i understand now (ill have to keep farming now)
you dont need 1 gold fairy you need 3 of the proper color fairy and 1 platinum armor that will grant 8000 exp I think you have to be lvl 38 and almost 39 to make a unit lvl 50 with that I remember the last unit I tried was 38 and ended at 49.

you mentioned using all your gold to get to 20 when I was was lower lvl I hated feeding my units lvl 3 iron units from rural gate blows your gold stupidly fast I did this map for a long time
and then eventually I moved up to this which was pretty decent but the unit drop rate was a bit low so I buffed up to this I love this map you make 3100 gold if you 3 star it and for every wizard that spawns drop is gauranteed I make back half or more of the gold I spend synthesizing so Ive been dwindling above 200k for the past 2-3 weeks.

So basically get out of rural gate as soon as possible if your tired of running out of money and Do the monday daily on the highest difficulty you can manage that would get you a good 100k-200k doing that mission with your natural stamina for the day I think it has a 5% chance for platinum armor also so you could get lucky.

btw I am perfectly cool with futa long as they have all the female parts but Id rather they not put balls on the girl

Last edited:

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you dont need 1 gold fairy you need 3 of the proper color fairy and 1 platinum armor that will grant 8000 exp I think you have to be lvl 38 and almost 39 to make a unit lvl 50 with that I remember the last unit I tried was 38 and ended at 49.

you mentioned using all your gold to get to 20 when I was was lower lvl I hated feeding my units lvl 3 iron units from rural gate blows your gold stupidly fast I did this map for a long time
and then eventually I moved up to this which was pretty decent but the unit drop rate was a bit low so I buffed up to this I love this map you make 3100 gold if you 3 star it and for every wizard that spawns drop is gauranteed I make back half or more of the gold I spend synthesizing so Ive been dwindling above 200k for the past 2-3 weeks.

So basically get out of rural gate as soon as possible if your tired of running out of money and Do the monday daily on the highest difficulty you can manage that would get you a good 100k-200k doing that mission with your natural stamina for the day I think it has a 5% chance for platinum armor also so you could get lucky.
sadly im really low level (i currently have 5 units at lvl 30 2 healers, 2 archers, 1 merc and a knight (only the healers are silver the rest are gold) i also have the new knight healer hybrid at lvl 12 (max afection tough) xD so im having a tough time with some maps

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

These drop rates are already killing me.

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Man, I Really wanna roll to see if I get that new black tactician!

Here we go! *Takes a risk and rolls a 5*

Conrad: Blurglelgleglle! I HEAR THERE'S A GOLDRUSH!!

Me: NO! F*** YOU, CONRAD! OUT OUT OUT! Feeding you to the Iris I just got!

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you need some magic dmg units probably 1 ice and 1 fire mage at least I find that alot of these event maps can't be beaten without ice witches to slow things down so you may want 2-3 of them. Theres enemies with physical dmg resistance that get killed by magic pretty easily I think any of the armored units will be like that and red gargoyles

where exactly is this gold rush at dark knight Yurina seems like a good unit to have

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OK, Immortal Queen and Immortal Princess Stat Difference.

LV80
3240HP, 684AT, 454DF
AW99
3720HP, 782AT, 473DF

Her awakening ability is actually pretty good considering that it's technically stronger than both Iris and Camilla's ability (except on desert maps), albeit delayed depending on how you use Karma.

One of the new Gold Rush Units is the Fallen Angel Eln. And Ryuryu's AW ability turned out to be one of those double-edge sword types (lower range, higher attack speed).

EDIT:
Matsuri's AW Ability buffs all melee units' HP, Attack, and Defence by +5% by her being on your team.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got a Belinda drop on the 1st map now too, eh. So many witches already...I guess the range extension will be nice. Got her before silver drop and black fairy at 9 runs now x.x

I think more than any new gold or plat units at this point I just want more silvers so I can AW the units that I already have finally. Who knew silver units would be what would stall my awakenings for months. Swimming in magic/red crystals, orbs, money and I have a ton of units maxed and ready. Can't really make my teams much stronger until I find all these damn silvers I need.

One of the new Gold Rush Units is the Fallen Angel Eln
Oh silly me, I thought that was the silver FA that was mentioned. Guess I might want her as well. Lots of new units everywhere, hard to keep up. With how infrequently I used Chloe though even though I love her, maybe they won't be too useful.

Oh by the way, your sig hasn't been updated for this week yet. I use it a lot.

Did a premium gacha roll since I had over 50 crystals, got Earth Fairy Dorothy. I'll take it, now I can -1 cost her when I get her copy in the gold rush. I'm not sure how useful she'll be but it coulda been worse. Her AW ability is actually pretty nice with the avenger bonus and her skill seems fun, if a bit unwieldy. The most important thing here is that she's cute. My Roana is probably better though and I still don't really use her.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

interesting how immortal queen is like a reverse vampire or something instead of draining health shes giving it. Im a bit conflicted but If I think about it Immortal queen is really useful eventhough it cant heal it's self. I think maybe I should try to get 1 vampire princess just incase that drain ability gets buffed later like enough to actually keep her alive against things that arent really fodder its pointless with just 1% drain

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance Info:
December 29th between 10:00~15:00:
-Sacred Crystal Purchase Omake until the Maintenance on the 2nd of January.
-Subjugation Mission "Rural Great Decisive Battle" Begins and then Ends on the 5th of February.
+There isn't going to be a global subjugation reward between all players like last time.

January 2nd between 10:00~15:00:
-Daily Mission Item Drop 1.5x Bonus Until Maintenance on the 8th of January.
+Drops From Revival and Awakening Orb Maps Excluded.

January 5th between 10:00~15:00:
Emergency Mission "Gold Rush" Ends.
-Gold+ Male Unit Food Base EXP x2 Until the Maintenance on the 8th of January.
+Excluding Event Units.

Last edited: