Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Just got this when I visited the Aigis page today:

Fortunately it can be bypassed.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i think that site is dmm's new portal to the english language market, since the game info preveiws on that site shows stuff like ui and speech text in english, or least for valkyrie info page.
only 3 games on that site so far, but with this, we can probably expect to see their most popular titles such as aigis and kancolle out later

eww i don't see a way to link the dmm account and nutaku ones together, i hope we won't be forced to stay with a fresh start for all nutaku's games

Last edited:

KatsuraJun

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was wondering, how do people submit complaints/inquiries to the devs? Is there a place you can write suggestions/comments to them?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow if they're going to try to force people to switch, I'ma be pissed at DMM and Nutaku.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It looks like we need to wait for Aegis and the others to appear, if they appear anyway.

Account data will not be transfered, you need to create a new account
with of course no playdata at all.
*If they doesn´t change or transfer accounts in the future :(

Well my charakter werer messed up anyway so not really a loss, but for you guys it sure looks bad.

Anyway i am on holidays until next Monday, so keep the thread updated ^^
by the way:

Merry XXXmas ;)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It looks like we need to wait for Aegis and the others to appear, if they appear anyway.

Account data will not be transfered, you need to create a new account
with of course no playdata at all.
*If they doesn´t change or transfer accounts in the future :(

Well my charakter werer messed up anyway so not really a loss, but for you guys it sure looks bad.

Anyway i am on holidays until next Monday, so keep the thread updated ^^
Nah there's a way to bypass it, you guys don't have to abandon your accounts unless it's that inconvenient for you. It's just a shitty move. I feel bad again especially for people who have paid for things on their DMM account. Way to kick your foreign supporters in the face x.X

Last edited:

likler

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone please help with gatcha page? I still dont get what options we have here.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From left to right and from top to bottom:
1. (Biggest one) premium gacha, cost 5 sacred crystals, drops silver and higher
2. (Bot left), another premium gacha, cost 3 sacred crystals, drops mostly silvers
3. (Bot center), free gacha. You can roll once for free once a day, another time cost 2000 gold. Drops mostly bronze and less, sometimes can roll something better
4. Sp gacha. For so e events and daily login you rec3ive green sp crystals. 5 of them give you free roll on sp gacha

Guys whats with this notaku? I dont really understand. Do we have to switch? Or use proxy to log into dmm? My Android works fine. For now...

Last edited:

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

1. (Biggest one) premium gacha, cost 5 sacred crystals, drops silver and higher
fix'd

EDIT:
Guys whats with this nutaku? I dont really understand. Do we have to switch? Or use proxy to log into dmm? My Android works fine. For now...
Probably Aigis is getting translated/localized to english, so DMM-R18 is redirecting those that it sees as "foreigners".. on the other hand anyone who is using Kancolle command center or has edited region cookies won't even notice it cause its not showing up for me for example..

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a strong feeling feeling that I will not want to support Nutaku; they PMed me a long time ago, and from that conversation, they're going to censor/remove certain things (i.e. Fallen Angel Chloe) to keep us out of legal trouble, which is nonsense.

#1: We already played these games, and we're from all around the world.

#2: Nearly every adult work already on DMM violates Japanese obscenity laws, which are arbitrarily enforced. Whether this arbitrary nature is just the police trying to appear benevolent or if it's corruption, I don't know. No one in Japan has any clue what is and what isn't acceptable, so most of the weird censorship things you see are self-imposed.

#3: None of the existing laws in any of our countries (especially Japan) are based on any kind of good logic, which is why they need to be opposed out of principal.

If anyone participating in this thread isn't knowledgeable about some of the issues in Japan related to their obscenity laws, you can read entries in this Japanese blog that are translated to English about these things:

(Click on the Censorship Category.)

This is a big deal to me personally; I like kemonomimi characters, and at one point some creators were worried that they would get in trouble because the police would arbitrarily decide that it was obscene because it's technically bestiality.

Finally, opposing the extreme fictional things is not a futile effort:

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wouldn't mind switching to english If I could move my account aswell. I like my characters pretty much.

Thanks for fix, I will edit my previous post aswell.

Btw. I Dreamed they give us roll on one black character as christmas gift. Please, can dreams come true? :p

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

From my point of view this Nutaku thing is just ..... not a good thing at all.
I did not even notice this because i have edited region cookies.
And of course no account sharing = no way !!

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

These two you "highlighted" are buttons to refill stamina/charisma for sacred crystals. But I am not 100% sure. I am playing with my memory. Know nothing in japanesse.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if this is gonna bring a full translated aegis im okay with it....

but i still play other games godammit!

(starts looking for a wa to enter to DP >w<)

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

if this is gonna bring a full translated aegis im okay with it....

but i still play other games godammit!

(starts looking for a wa to enter to DP >w<)
imho just use Kancolle command center, or you can edit your region cookies manually but I'm too lazy for that..

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks dood. i dont wanna lose my progress on DP.

however.....nutaku or wathever confirmed that a translated aegis is comming on January.....

for those of us that havent spend money or want a translated game this might be a good chance...

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How well does Kancolle work with Aegis? I gave up trying cause i kept getting lost in the menus lmao

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What I did for those two sealed thingys was drop Claudia[High Dmg duelist] to kill the first that comes down, then drop Kurissa[High Magic Resist Duelist] on the second. MOST of the time, i catch the world exploder guy before he's in range to hit claudia, but if not, I can retreat her. CC'd Healers in the middle by the intersection can reach [High Magic Resist Duelist] so it just becomes a waiting game at that point.
Eh. Dropped Imelia 50CC37 on Elisa, and used her skill to kill the first Sealed Beast fast enough so she could catch the second. Works out fine.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How well does Kancolle work with Aegis? I gave up trying cause i kept getting lost in the menus lmao
Kancolle Command Center is just a chrome plugin.. I only touched it once.. when I installed the plugin I enabled region cookies in it that's all I did.

It just makes dmm.com and dmm.co.jp think you're accessing the site from japan.

^It seems pretty straightforward to me..