What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Guys have you done 90/12? How much DPS (or lvl after AW) my Claire must have to 1 shot fairies during skill activation?
Any particular tactics you have used?

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys have you done 90/12? How much DPS (or lvl after AW) my Claire must have to 1 shot fairies during skill activation?
Any particular tactics you have used?
You would ideally want to make it so Claire can deal 1k damage with her skill activated if you want her to one-shot the fairies (they have 820HP and 180DF). As an Artemis, Claire gains a 1.3x bonus against all flying units, so 770AT after skill activation should be enough.

Assorted AW Claire Videos:

Monme's Silver Video:

I used Nanaly to sort of cheat my way in the beginning by her severely crippling 1 or 2 of the weaker bandits (e.g. l'Olonais) in the beginning and then ganking Anelia with High Princess Lilia, who terminates anyone unlucky enough to be caught by her, which is practically everyone except for ones like Mortimer that made a straight beeline to the Prince; everyone else gets to meet Gigant Armour Berenice's shield and be melted by Chounin Hina and Machinist Ricca. Nanaly had enough HP that she could take hits from the fairies without needing any help (with all of my buffs, mine could only deal 999 damage per shot against the fairies), which may not be possible for Spica considering that my Nanaly is at AW99 with a 10% HP buff (she drops to around half HP, but I never checked her HP total for details).

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so...she is an interesting unit...?

i dunno if i should use her. i want to CC a Valkyrie since i dont have one yet but im still busy with other more important units...
yes at least for me since the only hard hitter I have is a bandit princess which isn't a real princess because no magic dmg.

Im kind of tempted to boost up the silver priest armor lady unit to try and force my way through the unicorn knight awaken orb. I dont have carrie or mischa or any cheap rogue cced so I can't handle the solider zerg rush probably not that Id want to rely on a silver rogue dodging 3-5 times in a row anyway. I might be able to use gina to replace one of them and maybe katie. I have cced the platinum rogue they gave us but left it lvl 1 same with elva and emilia I think emilia cost to much currently to be used in the map. The other 2 might be useful idk?

I want to blow everything up with my summoner but they would probably just send another rush of soldiers before her skill recovered and then the lancers move to fast to get put down by her. I just have this army of silver bandits and pirates and rogues I'd like to dispose of but maybe I should just wait till next week to try to awakening anything using them.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OK, I purchased a Nico Premium Account. No application page appeared afterwards, so I'm going to have to wait until the broadcast on the 7th.

One important note is that they have it as a monthly subscription where they will automatically charge you on the 1st of each month, and supposedly if you cancel your subscription, then you immediately lose your premium account. So be sure to cancel it toward the end of the month, but before the beginning of the next month if you want to avoid being charged again.

Finally, you can purchase a premium account with Paypal if you don't want to give them your credit card number, or use one of the other more Japan-exclusive payment methods. That specific payment option is hidden towards the bottom, you can use this guide if you have trouble navigating a Japanese page ; although, I forget if they finally updated their site with translated pages for foreign visitors since I always switch to Japanese region and language.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dorothy I believe she can do like 3-4k dmg in a single hit if her hp dwindles kind of low and her awaken ability kicks in. shes something I want to awaken eventually after I have something that can withstand/kill gold wolves
Dorthy's skill takes too long to kick in really. If you want a strong Avenger, I'd advise you to aim for Roana awakening if you have her. She becomes immune to status effects, that's one of the best awakenings for a duelist. She also has much better HP, defense and skill to survive the stress an Avenger is under to use their class ability well. Of course if Dorthy can actually survive long enough to get her skill up, it should be fun. I have her but I'd awaken Roana first. You could say that their skills are similar except Roana needs to be monitored more, in return she can heal 2-3 times more often.

Last edited:

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dorthy's skill takes too long to kick in really. If you want a strong Avenger, I'd advise you to aim for Roana awakening if you have her. She becomes immune to status effects, that's one of the best awakenings for a duelist. She also has much better HP, defense and skill to survive the stress an Avenger is under to use their class ability well. Of course if Dorthy can actually survive long enough to get her skill up, it should be fun. I have her but I'd awaken Roana first. You could say that their skills are similar except Roana needs to be monitored more, in return she can heal 2-3 times more often.
ah...i started around Memento's event so i have very few event units....

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ah...i started around Memento's event so i have very few event units....
Oh no worries, Dorthy is still pretty cool. Avengers are difficult to use to their full potential, but can be monsters.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

@clavat_k
I am really fond of Roana and use her as much as I can. When she is low on HP, she can often one shot a lot of things before they hit her. As mentioned above, she also handles hard hitting units, like black Oni, well. Since the bonus kicks in automatically, she is also very good for afk farms.

Having said that, lack of DPS cooldown is bad. Most typical scenario is when your dueler fights something strong, with 2 healers supporting him. When a timely kill is needed in this most common case, you want a dueler that can do burst on demand.

All in all I think avengers are awesome. But if you don't have many high level units, I would definitely recommend leveling an all-around dueler, like Carry, first. Avengers are a heavy specialized unit.

@also clavat_k
Before introduction of male affection items male fit certain role - they had worse stats overall, but better 'out of the box' ones. Right now however that have blended and there isn't anything special about male unit. Gold HA Garret is a bit awkward because he is a tank with DPS cooldown and DPS AW ability. The gold mage is ok and will definitely serve you better than Valery.

@Anelai
I did the 12 stamina map without 1-shoting fairies. I assume you place your Claire in top right corner. I placed Spica there (low HP) and as soon as fairies start shooting her I put second ranged unit in the spot below that, so they swap target. They both end up with low HP, but provided you blocked the pirate, nothing else should hit them.

@Petite
Thanks for heads up, especially the fact that you can buy this via Paypal is cool. Any news however on whether we will have to actually watch the show?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what I understand, you will have to apply for a serial code on the day the broadcast is live and all applicants will obtain a serial code. No detail about when the application is closed but it's safe to say it's not long.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Petite
Thanks for heads up, especially the fact that you can buy this via Paypal is cool. Any news however on whether we will have to actually watch the show?
Yes, you have to be there to watch it. That's what I was checking for since you supposedly gain access to an application page on the same page you watch the video. Meaning, you don't have to sit there and watch the entire stream, but you need to be there when the video is publicly available by 20:50 on the 7th (the stream starts at 21:00). You can also reserve a timeshift for the broadcast which will let you watch it until it expires (I don't see an expiration date for this broadcast; it will be in red).

hanthiec

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Anelai My archer can't 1 shot those fairy too, and my team cost is very high... So deploy another archer is impossible. Nasu's strategy in this map is not suit for me, he have 2 archer with 1000+ damage each... You can consider place a bronze solider instead. If you sell the solider at the right time, you may 3 star that map. But guarantee you can catch l'Olonnais anyway. My last advise: Place the solider too soon, he may die b/c hit by 4 fairy, place him too late, your archer will die... so right time :D. Good luck.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for all the comments. I've been dumb enough to use AW45 Spica instead of newly AW30 Claire (I am broke on gold fairies again) when doing one sniper strategy (2nd one posted by Petite if I recall it correctly) and I was dumb enough again to not check fairies hp before first run) - thats why I failed miserably. Although then I found Nasu strats (I never see him on nicovideo which is my main source for aegis videos) and they looks more than easily done. I want to try it tomorrow to not waste sacred crystals on it.
Lately I feel like I am asking on forums for the simplest things. Then when you answer me I feel even more dumb. I hope you are not sick of me ; ( Stupid woman I am.

@Hanthiec, thank you mate for trying to help. Fortunately my Claire with Aria, Spica and Prince buff and during skill activation has 889 dps so doing it with 2 archers (second one can be even silver) will be more than easy peasy. For the obvious reason I am not going to lvl useless bronze.

I just AW Claire and used all my gold to do this so I was not able to lvl her properly until after monday daily (and tuesday for fairies....)

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No worries Anelai, I think we all have moments like that. On the bright side, it keeps the thread bumped and maybe new people will join because of it.

I'm not even attempting the 12 stamina cost event map. I don't think the charisma/stamina cost is worth the free crystal for 3 star, especially if I failed it once :p

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so this nico video unit thing we can't sit around and wait for other people to get it to make sure its actually good?

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so this nico video unit thing we can't sit around and wait for other people to get it to make sure its actually good?
Either you get then or you don't get it. So decision decision :p I'll sit out, I don't spend money on this anyways. One would think its a good unit, as you have to pay and tune in to a broadcast.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The maintenance on the 5th is probably going to include her in the game's code, so someone may dig up her stats, skill, and AW ability from the code like what happened for this event if they don't reveal more details about her before then.

EDIT:
There was a bug news report a couple days ago about the 5th and 6th emergency missions. If you go into your menu when the Pirate Anelia attacks, her multi-target attack goes bonkers.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Took me long enough to figure out which enemy Rean drops from on the 40/5 map, it's the Ogre at around 12 kills. Vallerie is the final goblin mage for anybody who didn't know as well. I just got Vallerie and Rean in the same map, whooo.

40/5:

1: Bronze Bandit x2
2: Bronze Bandit x2, Rorone
3: Bronze Bandit x3, Rorone
4: Bronze Bandit x2
5: Bronze Bandit x2, Valerie
6: Bronze Bandit x2
7: Bronze Bandit x2
8: Bronze Bandit x1, Rorone
9: Bronze Bandit x2
10: Bronze Bandit x1
11: Bronze Bandit x1
12: Bronze Bandit x1
13: Nothing
14: Rean, Bronze Bandit x1
15: Bronze Bandit x2, Valerie
16: Bronze Bandit x2
17: Bronze Bandit x2, Rorone
18: Nothing
19: Bronze Bandit x1
20: Bronze Bandit x2, Rean, Rorone
21: Bronze Bandit x2, Rorone
22: Bronze Bandit x1, Valerie
23: Bronze Bandit x1
24: Bronze Bandit x2
25: Bronze Bandit x3
26: Bronze Bandit x2, Valerie
27: Bronze Bandit x2, Valerie
28: Bronze Bandit x2
29: Nothing
30: Bronze Bandit x3, Rean, Valerie
Rean: 3/30
Valerie: 6/30
Rorone: 6/30

My army of Valerie's is born (10 total now). This is mostly with default regen, I think I only spent 1 crystal so not bad. As long as you don't care much for the plat unit that is.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think Ive gotten 8 rorones from the map with only 1 valerie and rean so far mostly natural regen they're all lvl 12 rorones. I don't think my cache is dampening my drops since Im playing aigis in firefox now it lags heavily in chrome after that last patch but these drops now that Im looking at them look very wrong.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i think i have gotten around 8 Rorones and only 2 Rean's and one vivian -w-

i just wanted a vivian! still need 3 for stuff...and gigles

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I need soldiers so.... 7 stamina a try, really painful.

Anyway I was lucky and got 3 on my first 7 tries, no more after that but well, can't really complain.