What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Upcoming Maintenance on February 5th between 10:00~15:00:
-Emergency Mission "The Road to the Bandit King" Ends.
-Story Mission Special Unit Drop Ends.
-Emergency Mission "Great Treasure of Healing" Begins.
-Subjugation Mission "Rural Great Decisive Battle" End Postponed.
-Janna and Zaram Removed from Trading Post.
-Premium Summon Chance-up Unit(s) Changed.
-One Apology Crystal for Users that Registered before the 29th.

Wow, I hope the event unit is a healer or feng-shui user. Aside from some monks, youkos, or rogues, I've been wanting a new high-tier healer that isn't Fedora.

Also, I've been examining the data for the story missions with aggregate data for the Two Pyramids map to compare it to the spoiler data for Oasis and Base Struggle. Based on 200+ trips, Pyramids had a 85% chance for the Iron HA, 75% chance for Bronze Russel, and 65% chance for Bronze Hashim, which is 15.57 food xp per charisma, so it's slightly inferior to Base Struggle (16.11). Basically, you're deciding on whether you want more rank xp over more gold between farming Oasis and Pyramids.

Right now, I only have a strategy involving Betty that nets me 5 kills on Pyramids, and 31 kills on Base Struggle 2nd (if I can figure out how to further optimise this, I may be able to get 2-3 more kills on the latter) EDIT: Got 34 kills by deploying Nanaly a little later, so she cripples a demon and lets a soldier reach Betty, the other unit was from Betty scoring an assassination during one of the two thick floods that let a few units pass by her (though this kind of result requires that I pay attention rather than drop my units whenever so I can afk quickly).

Rural Gate (CHA12; Units: 40-45): Iron Soldier (71x2), Iron Archer (71x2), Hector (51)
Food EXP: 15.23; EXP per CHA: 10.25; Gold per CHA: 184.25-198*; 82.5**
Scorching Oasis (CHA30; Units: 28): Iron Soldier (71x2), Roy (61x2), Hashim (41x2)
Food EXP: 15.55; EXP per CHA: 14.2; Gold per CHA: 102.85*; 83.03**
Base Struggle 2nd (CHA40; Units: 97): Iron Soldier (71x2), Leo (71x2), Hashim (56x2)
Food EXP: 16.11; EXP per CHA: 14.5; Gold per CHA: 107.25*; 81.67**
Two Pyramids (CH51; Units: 54): Iron Armour (85), Bronze Russel (75x3), Hashim (65x2)
Food EXP: 15.57; EXP per CHA: 14.61; Gold per CHA: 79.26*; 76.02**
*With Betty and Noel
**With Noel.
Red text to indicate tentative data.

In any case, the 250 slots with the 2nd barracks has aggravated my hoarding tendencies to the point that I'm storing my high level bronze units in there, since I don't know who to immediately use them on. Same goes for awakening; I'm going through any silver units I have in abundance and creating and then storing my 30CC1 silvers in case I need to awaken someone. The idea is that I can immediately use my saved-up resources to make just about anyone battle-ready for any upcoming events. I spent all of the gold I gained last Monday on base summoning to get 5 silver units (Ether, Kagerou, Mortimer, Daniella, and Calliope).

Last edited:

Mark3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I meant to post this earlier but I've been busy with non-Aegis related stuff. After a bit of work I have my first awaken unit.

I've also cc'd a second mage (Mehlis) and a second HA (Berunisu). Now I just have to decide whether or not to go for a third healer, and if so who?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you havent done silver healers already do at least one of them if you have already id say what ever other healer you have maybe even something like a shaman

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've also cc'd a second mage (Mehlis) and a second HA (Berunisu). Now I just have to decide whether or not to go for a third healer, and if so who?
Third healer is always a good idea. My recommendation would be either Golden Healer Iris or Platinum healer Sedis.

Iris AW ability is a life saver since she can heal all ally on the map upon enter the battlefield.

Sedis is a powerful healer with skill that both increase her healing power and range which in many situation very important.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so next is a healer? nice.

just to remind petite that there is a new kind of healer. Templars are strong melee healers and a Free one would be great... exept for me xD. (got the plat one first and only plat)

also ill leave my current units can someone tell me wich one would be good to CC next?

my current targets are.

Male gold HA.
Male Gold Mage.
a silver healer.

(first image is actually my current team)

Attachments

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Let's hope the next event unit is a battle healer.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so next is a healer? nice.

just to remind petite that there is a new kind of healer. Templars are strong melee healers and a Free one would be great... exept for me xD. (got the plat one first and only plat)

also ill leave my current units can someone tell me wich one would be good to CC next?

my current targets are.

Male gold HA.
Male Gold Mage.
a silver healer.

(first image is actually my current team)
Nice work balancing your team but....
NO NO NO, first of all, take your already CC units to lvl 30-40 at least. A cc at lvl 1 is worse than a non-cc at lvl 50 because their cost increases but the stats remain almost the same.

After that, u will definetely need a 3rd healer so either get Shidisu or lvl your plat armor (although I think u will eventually need Shidisu anyway).

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree with Tieskey but I would lvl silver healer instead - silvers are not so costly and sometimes it is important. But you should farm crystals to get Shidisu someday later, she is awesome platinum healer. Also: I would check untill new event to see what we will get. According to event title it might be healer...

I have mixed feelings about male gold ( ). He is weird, having dps boost as his skill. He is also gold and hard to get copies of him - AW Garrett is 25 cost while cost reduced AW Maribelle - 21. You already have Bernice, who should be your AW target (some time later) and her cost will be same as Garret. There was some situations, when I had troubles with Bernice increased cost and I could use Rean instead if I had her lvled. Fortunately I had Maribelle so I wasn't screwed over.
I ate my Garrett during some male boost event and I would do the same in your situation.

EDIT:
Almost forgot: Tieskey is right! lvl your CC a little bit, at least for 50CC30. It is cheap,easy and fast since they are back to lvl 1 after CC.
If I were you I would lvl my 2nd healer (silver) and then stick to Matsuri. Blacks are always good to invest!

ps. Do you think I can still wait with my Saki? I would rather use my crystals to buy Shidis if she is back in shop. I dont have time/resources to lvl another black now. I want her but there is no rush...

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree with Tieskey but I would lvl silver healer instead - silvers are not so costly and sometimes it is important. But you should farm crystals to get Shidisu someday later, she is awesome platinum healer. Also: I would check untill new event to see what we will get. According to event title it might be healer...

I have mixed feelings about male gold ( ). He is weird, having dps boost as his skill. He is also gold and hard to get copies of him - AW Garrett is 25 cost while cost reduced AW Maribelle - 21. You already have Bernice, who should be your AW target (some time later) and her cost will be same as Garret. There was some situations, when I had troubles with Bernice increased cost and I could use Rean instead if I had her lvled. Fortunately I had Maribelle so I wasn't screwed over.
I ate my Garrett during some male boost event and I would do the same in your situation.

EDIT:
Almost forgot: Tieskey is right! lvl your CC a little bit, at least for 50CC30. It is cheap,easy and fast since they are back to lvl 1 after CC.
If I were you I would lvl my 2nd healer (silver) and then stick to Matsuri. Blacks are always good to invest!

ps. Do you think I can still wait with my Saki? I would rather use my crystals to buy Shidis if she is back in shop. I dont have time/resources to lvl another black now. I want her but there is no rush...

Good point with the gold HA. Berenice has awesome defence, so I'd go for a low cost rean to fill the little gap.
A second silver healer won't do much on the long run, Shidisu can get to 800++ heal with prince and skill, that's a freaking lot and the range extension can save u an additional healer.

About Saki, I think we will get a warning before her removal so u can keep farming crystals till the end of the next event and decide then.

PS: any news on a valentine event?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A second silver healer won't do much on the long run, Shidisu can get to 800++ heal with prince and skill, that's a freaking lot and the range extension can save u an additional healer.
Shidis is costly in both gold, time, fairies, exp and sortie cost. He will need 3rd healer anyway and cheap silver is a good option (look at his gold :D).

About Saki, I think we will get a warning before her removal so u can keep farming crystals till the end of the next event and decide then.
I am thinking the same :)

@EDIT:
Havent noticed before: Mark, gz on your first AW!

Last edited:

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i was actually aiming to get akane today but if people think that she is better maybe i should keep farming xD.

i like garret but maybe you guys are right. i should level rean (i actually was having problems with this decision since my Rean has been CR twice (she refused to be maxed tough)

im also hoping to get a good healer today (please god xD) but the truth is that the templar is actually a quite decent healer when she is behind a HA and has no enemies after her (she doubles as both a semi HA and a healer so she is really usefull)

well i guess ill move my priorities a bit

leveling
Palace (she is actually lvl 20 right now)
witches

CC
Gold Mage
Plat Templar

also i have an exp can and 2 plat fairies. should i use them on spicca?(once i get a third obviously) (i dont even dream on CC her anytime soon tough.....)

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i was actually aiming to get akane today but if people think that she is better maybe i should keep farming xD.

i like garret but maybe you guys are right. i should level rean (i actually was having problems with this decision since my Rean has been CR twice (she refused to be maxed tough)

im also hoping to get a good healer today (please god xD) but the truth is that the templar is actually a quite decent healer when she is behind a HA and has no enemies after her (she doubles as both a semi HA and a healer so she is really usefull)

well i guess ill move my priorities a bit

leveling
Palace (she is actually lvl 20 right now)
witches

CC
Gold Mage
Plat Templar

also i have an exp can and 2 plat fairies. should i use them on spicca?(once i get a third obviously) (i dont even dream on CC her anytime soon tough.....)
Nee, Spica is a great unit and u will want to use her later but having the 2 gold archers already CC should be enough for a long time. (try to get a max cost reduced silver archer as they help a lot on rush maps).
Save the plat can for your battle healer or to max out a gold.

Just noticed u don't have a duelist. Go for Carrie, u need something to throw in front of bosses, HAs can be overrun if they catch too many strong units.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

PS: any news on a valentine event?
No, all of the revealed news is in this post. However, I did refresh the news post, and it seems they're postponing the end of the Subjugation Mission so that it won't end today. I was looking forward to a new subjugation mission.

Valentine's Day is on the 14th, which will be after this event—or its first phase—on the 12th.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Id get both if you could especially if you didnt get the platinum ninja from the gold rush I just hope we dont end up having to spam crystals on the wednesday daily in order to have enough for at least 1 copy of each awakened samurais can attack 3 targets at the same time if you didn't know

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Id get both if you could especially if you didnt get the platinum ninja from the gold rush I just hope we dont end up having to spam crystals on the wednesday daily in order to have enough for at least 1 copy of each awakened samurais can attack 3 targets at the same time if you didn't know
xD i barely have enough to get her. i think i will spam the mission with todays crystal and get her now. (akane since i doubt id be able to get enoug for the ninja )

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

w8, Shidis (platinum healer) is probably better than Akane. She should be in shop after today maintenance.
Samurais are good after they are AW'd. There is long time untill you will be able to start AWing your girls. I bet in the meantime another samurai will be on event... While Shidis is imba, as some of us told you before

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree with Anelai. You'll get far more out of Shidis than Akane. The only problem is if they will put Shidis in the Trading Post after the maintenance.

Here are some stats for comparison:

Shidis has lower HP, but if you're careful with placement then she should not die at all. Shidis is better 'out of the box' because of the high stats allowing her to do more healing without having to get her awakened. The only other flaw, aside from her HP, is her skill. The duration of the skill is a blessing, but you can't use it as freely as Iris' skill.

You really can't have enough healers. I would actually recommend having around 3 healers (at least 1 max CR silver and 2 high performance healers). You'll use at most 2 healers, but there will be some cases where you would want 3 or 4 healers. It really doesn't hurt to have 4. I have 5 healers that I use often. Shidis and Iris are my main healers. Christopher is around if I need a max CR silver healer. Fedora and/or Echidna are used if cost is not an issue and if I need one of their utility (range or magical area damage). I really do want a geomancer because having a healer that can heal multiple units simultaneously would be nice.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

too late......i think ill be using all the crystals from this event to get her xDDD

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

to get whom?