What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Ashyru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I'm wondering what would be a good farming place for the event items for people who do not have a great team. So far, when I do the 40/4 map I can at least get 2-5 crystals but I always 1 star-ing the map because of my lack of proper units. x.x Though I do not mind that

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upside to the new black unit is that we have an "easy" chance to skill her up and more importantly, cost reduce her. I'm thinking of her similar to Saki in that she's basically a plat unit with an instant use skill. I'm sure it'll come in handy and having her max cost reduced will be extremely useful. She could have a wicked awaken ability too.

So she may not quite feel like a black unit, but really, to me the only event black unit so far that does is Anya. Karma is too specialized, Anna is... Anna. Saki is beaten/ties with a gold/plat Ninjas in a lot of ways (Though her awakening speed up is boss), etc, etc.

I am a bit disappointed with her design as well. Cute face and hair but her outfit could really use some work. Maybe her AW art will improve that, I hope.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think the main reason new healer is black is for her skill to be instantly available. The fact that it doesn't give a throughput boost means that Liana won't be that strong of a healer, so at least the moderately-useful skill can be fired as soon as she is deployed.

I still hope, that with a very niche skill, her base stats will be higher than that of Shidis, making her superior for afk farming. For afk farming however, you want min-cost units and I have never maxed out a item gathering unit...

As far as the chrono witch is concerned, too bad she is not an actual witch. In Magic:The Gathering you often have 'counts as a type' passive and Lisette could certainly use 'counts as a witch' passive.

Either way - since her stats are from data mining, I hope that 16-13 cost is how she is implemented, but you get her at min cost from the serial code...

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Liana would definitely have higher HP than Shidis, but I wouldn't believe she would have much higher stats in other categories. Affection bonuses will make the difference, but there's no way they would make her exceptionally better than BIris. Comparing stats, BIris is slightly better than Shidis if we're not including HP. If BIris, a premium unit, is comparable to Shidis stats-wise, then an event unit will not exceed the capabilities of Shidis or BIris. I'm only expecting Liana to have maybe 5~15 attack points lower or higher than BIris. I could be proven wrong though once the unit is in our hands in 2 weeks. Small differences but nothing significant.

Petite once mentioned it, but we should probably expect the loli vampire to show up one day and Liana should prove useful to have to combat against her.

@FruitSmoothie
It's tough to say that it's easy to cost reduce her when players, who don't have the sacred crystals, would probably get around 300~500 shards by the time the event is over. Getting -2 would require around 10~20 crystals depending on the map they are able to farm. A 24-cost healer (-1) after CC is costly to use for players still working on their teams. As a late deployment healer, she can still be used for sure, but for early deployment it is risky to have unless they have max CR silvers to balance her cost out.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@FruitSmoothie
It's tough to say that it's easy to cost reduce her when players, who don't have the sacred crystals, would probably get around 300~500 shards by the time the event is over. Getting -2 would require around 10~20 crystals depending on the map they are able to farm.
That's what the quotation marks were for. "Easy" as in if you have the crystals, you can finish or near finish her. No gambling, luck (With that many runs, your average will be stable) or power needed. Even a low level player could farm the starter maps with enough crystals to eventually complete her. It's reliable and doesn't require anything but crystals.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's definitely true. For about 25~40 crystals, she's more reliable to get compared to spinning gachas and not getting anything useful at all, while being at a decent cost and skill. For 50 or more crystals, being guaranteed a max CR/skill black healer is hard to pass up.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Petite once mentioned it, but we should probably expect the loli vampire to show up one day and Liana should prove useful to have to combat against her.
Vincent's daughter can paralyse in a single touch. If you activate Liana's skill, then Vincent's daughter can immediately reapply her paralytic touch. There's also the issue that Liana cannot use her skill while paralysed, so if she gets paralysed, you're screwed for 12 seconds even if Liana becomes a Saint.

What's going to make or break Liana is her AW Ability; if she gains Status Ailment Immunity, then she immediately becomes a useful character, since not having to waste her time healing herself on poison/burning maps, and being able to tank ninjas with paralytic poison is quite strong. I really wish Sedis had this ability instead of her 10% magic resistance, though I did benefit from this ability when I deployed Sedis on the wrong spot during Elva's event with that super red dragon that caused it to hit both Claudia and Sedis (without it, I probably would've gotten 2-stars)...

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A dueler with status-resistance is likely going to be much more useful for that. It would take a really specific map design to make aoe status removal useful.

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a nico prem account with a Bank Card my paypal account is bogged down with limited restriction crap I dont really want to deal with.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a nico prem account with a Bank Card my paypal account is bogged down with limited restriction crap I dont really want to deal with.
Debit cards and the like are not supported; it's a case-by-case issue on whether or not you can get a specific card to work. Most of the time, it's fraud-prevention on your end, followed by the less-likely case of fraud-prevention on their end.

They support: American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Master Card, and VISA.

Strong emphasis on the fraud-prevention thing. I had a lot of acquaintances wrongly assume that a site won't deal with foreign customers due to their card being rejected when most of the time it's their fraud-prevention at fault.

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I can use a card if I have one?
I'm not getting the option anywhere when I click the upgrade my account with premium just gives me paypal and FAQs and terms.
And they don't mention anything about using something other than paypal.

With these farm events the second week normally has maps with better ratio for drops right?

If I was going to farm this weeks would the 50/7 be best?

The Black HA mage was too good for the 40/4 map I can see her getting lots of use in my roster.

:Edit: Oh figured it out had to switch region at the bottom from merrica to glorious nippon

:Edit2: And damn it, won't take my filthy gajin card oh well I think I will skip this unit only a witch.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kaguya has a message for non-Ikemen Prince-sans:

(ぜひ、見てくださいね~☆)

Hana also has a message for non-Ikemen Prince-sans:

(お疲れ様でした。)

@Aarkken:
Read my post again. The most likely thing that happened was the fraud-prevention on your end (less likely on their end). In the case of supported cards, it's rare for one of these Japanese sites to reject foreign cards; the only places I know of that did that was DMM and the Japanese Playstation Network, but those two stopped doing that years ago.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

50/7 Strat:

I used my unawakened Maribelle instead of awakened Berenice, downside to that is when the final 2 enemies come, she can't hold them. I also used Azami and Saki next to Maribelle until they came to help with the scorpions and such. Their dodge skills really came in handy there and they just took turns holding down the scorpion. Used Noel instead of their mage and my Shidisu was unawakened, but my Ninja's saved me from any trouble with the scorp stuns.

Probably going to try switching out Maribelle for my unawakened Berenice next to see how she does. I barely cleared it thanks to Rinn, Carry and Elva picking up the slack from my fallen Maribelle that time. Got to kill everything anyways so that's all that matters.

Yep, my 50/59 Berenice did the job just fine. I did need to activate Noel's skill briefly though. That's mostly on my Berenice only having 2/5 skill probably, bit too short of duration.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I used this one 50/7:

Easy and simple. with small switching:
Khuri -> Claire (Spica wont do, she has too low HP pool. I DID NOT do it with Spica - I did with Claire and she was close to dying, although Claire has almost 400 more HP than Spica but 50 lower def. Maybe she can do.)
Misha -> Carrie
Mayfly -> Azami
Rean -> Bernice
2nd HA -> Anya/Karma (but anything you will use should be ok.)

I have feeling this map is easier than 40/4, lol ;p

EDIT: I will try Fruit tactics later. Should be easier to afk play it :D

ps. I decided I want this new witch (slowing everything in range? Sounds cool!), but unfortunately I did not have PayPal. Registered just now and waiting until my money will show there. Connecting between my paypal and nicovideo should be instant, am I correct? I hope I will get money in time ;/

Whoaaaa! I just wanted to randomly roll free gacha and finally understood what Petite said in info:
+Archer Premium Summoning Chance-up Added until the 19th at 10:00.
Clever.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A dueler with status-resistance is likely going to be much more useful for that. It would take a really specific map design to make aoe status removal useful.
IF u remember during the gold rush she would wander rather randomly through lanes in a hit and run manner. I'm not sure a stun resistant duelist would be able to stop her :S

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

IF u remember during the gold rush she would wander rather randomly through lanes in a hit and run manner. I'm not sure a stun resistant duelist would be able to stop her :S
First of all: Vincent daugther doesn't run randomly. She runs specific patch, just not the same as road goes on. I saw how Crow played this map with Roana - he catched this little brat in one place and just facerolled her.

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pretty cool event maps so far, especially the 40/4 one. And the 50/7 drops silver healers, I need a boatload of those! Will use crystals sparingly until next week, but still want to get a decent stack of event shards before then so i dont have to go total #nolife farm mode.

I signed up for premium nico aswell, now i just have to remember to watch that show. 540y for a sapphire seems like a nice deal, plus i like her design.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First of all: Vincent daugther doesn't run randomly. She runs specific patch, just not the same as road goes on. I saw how Crow played this map with Roana - he catched this little brat in one place and just facerolled her.
Yeah, with randomly I meant that. This game has no random paths XD

Good to know she can be stopped :)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so I guess lisette slows everything hit by her skill for the duration or is it permanent and can I stack this with other slows like mikoto attack? regardless it looks pretty useful

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so I guess lisette slows everything hit by her skill for the duration or is it permanent and can I stack this with other slows like mikoto attack? regardless it looks pretty useful

According to Petite's post (gif he posted ) - she freezes everything in skill range but just once. Then skill is off (I bet SR is fast ).