FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Calliope can be obtained here
So this is what hell is like.

Taken 3-31-2014:

Taken 12-26-2014:

Notice how they're mostly different levels because I finally managed to eat most the first ones. Calliope won't stop until she takes over my entire inventory. Maybe the final map won't be the most efficient so I can avoid her >.> Think positively here....

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah if she repairs statuses automatically throughout the whole 15 seconds shes perfect still with like all these other black and gold units at once not sure I could spare crystals on her. how do you know how many chocolates you get is it just 1 in the mail or do I have to open it to see how many it is and they only heal stamina and not charisma?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Praise the Goddess Aegis and her little doggy, WankoP! The 2x cost-reduction for Aria got me the final cost-reduction (-3) on the first try. Yay, now I finally have the cheat gold unit like all of the old timers!

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not sure how I should feel about this.. first time is the charm?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure how I should feel about this.. first time is the charm?
You should feel bad for feeding copies of her to herself before CC and ruining skill ups (I kid, skill ups on reinforce 3 aren't super important, probably better to save the soldiers).

Grats to you and Petite :D

I just got two Calliope's in my 2 runs on 70/8. The fear is real. Yandere Calliope.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How do you guy deal with the Chimera ?

I got steam rolled :(

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you guy deal with the Chimera ?

I got steam rolled :(
I used something similar to:

Didn't have a 2nd duelists like Imeria but Elva did just fine. Watch your archer too, can get 2-3 shot pretty easily. I brought along a spare to replace the first one after you have to retreat it to avoid the final Chimera's wraith, speeds things up at the finish.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Elder Dragon is a wall. He is preventing me from getting 3-stars for 90/12. Right now, Jelius is tanking him and the Elder Dragon is regenerating all the damage being done to him. Marie's skill is out of range and my only hope is Xiao. I need her to assassinate him. Help! It will probably be an hour until I'm out of here. :(

Edit: I took another look and the Elder Dragon seems to stop regenerating HP after a certain amount of time. Yay! I'm outta here.

arisato minato

Reputation score

Does anyone know how to purchase the second barrack ?

My rank is 182 and i have 30 crystal but the game still does not allow me to purchase second barrack.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to purchase the second barrack ?

My rank is 182 and i have 30 crystal but the game still does not allow me to purchase second barrack.
You need to purchase all of the unit box expansions available in the shop.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh fck, they added my sweet Aria. How you have so many revival crystals left :/
I have only 2, I will just watch as you eat and be jealous....
Although, it is cool they reduced her cost to 50 crystals.

About Anya: she was the first Princess I got and I was kinda depressed when I unsealed her (that was time, when I couldnt use wiki properly) and saw 35 cost. After few tries Anya became part of my blind team. She is reliable and purely awesome. I hope for her awakening :(

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, this event with its HP regen monsters revealed that the Prince's skill is actually not a passive. It's an automatically activated skill with a duration of 9999 seconds, and its CT is 29. The person that found this out had to leave his game running for 3 hours.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, this event with its HP regen monsters revealed that the Prince's skill is actually not a passive. It's an automatically activated skill with a duration of 9999 seconds, and its CT is 29. The person that found this out had to leave his game running for 3 hours.
That's pretty funny. So did it actually allow the guy to reactive the skill manually after 29 seconds or what?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's probably why they had to lower the duration of the buff these enemies have. If they had kept it indefinite, then players will have to forfeit their chance at 3-star because the enemies will remain invincible if they don't have the DPS lol.

It's really slow doing 90/12 because of the Elder Dragon. The only way I can kill it fast is to wait until the Elder Dragon is the last enemy and then replace Jelius with Elva. Finally, I have to wait until Hien's, Fran's, and Elva's skill are available at the same time and use them all together. The price to pay to get 22 fragments for 12 stamina. :(

crow_mw

Reputation score

Hym, so here is hoping, that Liana actually will cancel poison map effect, which may be implemented similarly?

+Cost Reduction Synthesis 2x Bonus.
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK.... How long does this last?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

12 cost map drops rainbow fairies? Well okay then. I actually would have preferred plat armors, but a rainbow fairy is fine too. Now I'll just keep wishing all the fairies had H scenes.

I'm wondering if the level up and special mission inventory slot expansions count towards your max? I was worried about buying too many slot expansions since I'm not max level and I haven't finished the special missions yet (Didn't even start the 4 stamina cost ones). Those won't go to waste if I buy more slot expansions, right?

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Fruitsmoothie:
Yes, the skill has to be manually reactivated. And don't worry, nothing goes to waste if you buy unit box expansions.

EDIT:
Speaking of the barracks. The Japanese community refers to it as Lita-chan's House. The 250 slots makes it sound like it's nice and spacious, but the reality is much more like this:

Every time I look at this image, I laugh. It's both horrible and hilarious at the same time. What's worse is that people keep saying that Lita-chan's house is heavily prone to burning up.

@Crom_mw:
Yes, they're doing the same thing they did with Karma. Though, I kind of wish they reimbursed every single one of us that wasted so many crystals trying to purchase multiple copies of Aria from the first Revival Dragonewt Invasion when she was always 70 and had a 50% cost reduction for -2 instead of 100% right now. Though, I'm not mad since I got her final cost reduction in a single try, so I'm just going to pretend that all of those dragon crystals I wasted were for farming silver valkyries and soldiers.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So that Spirit/Fairy Queen is basically just a black fairy? I'm confused, she seems pretty underwhelming a reward for the new Subjugation Mission. Sure, 2x to any rarity, but you'd really only want to use it for black units. That or sapphire I guess, but a lot of us don't have those, and only 1 of them isn't going to help much.

Also hmm, don't think I have a reliable strategy planned for the 12 cost map yet. Might just stick with the 8 for now. I've seen some 4 healer strats I'm not interested in. I guess I could try with Echidna. Scratch that, this one is pretty amazing:

@Fruitsmoothie:
Yes, the skill has to be manually reactivated. And don't worry, nothing goes to waste if you buy unit box expansions.

EDIT:
Speaking of the barracks. The Japanese community refers to it as Lita-chan's House. The 250 slots makes it sound like it's nice and spacious, but the reality is much more like this:

Every time I look at this image, I laugh. It's both horrible and hilarious at the same time. What's worse is that people keep saying that Lita-chan's house is heavily prone to burning up.

@Crom_mw:
Yes, they're doing the same thing they did with Karma. Though, I kind of wish they reimbursed every single one of us that wasted so many crystals trying to purchase multiple copies of Aria from the first Revival Dragonewt Invasion when she was always 70 and had a 50% cost reduction for -2 instead of 100% right now. Though, I'm not mad since I got her final cost reduction in a single try, so I'm just going to pretend that all of those dragon crystals I wasted were for farming silver valkyries and soldiers.
Thanks and yeah, when I buy that, Lita is going to be making that her home for a looooong time. I really tried for Lita, but she failed me harder than any other cost reduction attempt ever by far. She deserves her prison.

Maybe it was an invisible buffed improvement rate for people who bought copies before :p

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I bet your -2/-3 reduction for Aria was very helpful on some rush maps. Mine is only -1. This synthesis bonus is up for whole event or only first week? I would gladly farm her later, cos I fell in love with Liana sprite.

1500 crystals I must farm!

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Fruitsmoothie:
Gladys is equivalent to a rare silver unit as far as rewards go (she's taking the place of Asar, Khuri, and Persis).

I personally think she's going to be a drop on the extreme-tier Spirit Rescue map.

I forget who said this, but someone here was saying how annoying it would be if there were sapphire fairies, since most free players are not going to have a sapphire unit; none are available from any free in-game campaigns or rewards. With that in mind, Gladys is a welcome addition for free players who can't or won't spend money to get a sapphire unit, since she can be used for anything.