What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

1 star first run on 12 stamina cost map, still got 21 crystals and rainbow fairy, can't even be upset with those drops lol. I will need to level Claudia more though and/or not screw up my placement. Got my healer aoe'd because I placed her too early.

Seeing the black healer on the map has gotten me a bit more excited for her now. I was starting to think maybe I'd just hit 1000, but I think I'll try for max now. That was wise of them to show her, I bet a lot of people want her more now. The initial info given wasn't all that enticing.

I personally think she's going to be a drop on the extreme-tier Spirit Rescue map.

I forget who said this, but someone here was saying how annoying it would be if there were sapphire fairies, since most free players are not going to have a sapphire unit; none are available from any free in-game campaigns or rewards. With that in mind, Gladys is a welcome addition for free players who can't or won't spend money to get a sapphire unit, since she can be used for anything.
That's what I was hoping, I guess we'll see. In the end though, she's still just a glorified black fairy for most of us. I can't imagine her drop rates will be any better than a black fairy, they might as well have just said she can be used for 2x exp on black rarity and sapphire rarity lol.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I tried summoning the black pegasus knight because I like the target hole she has on her chest but I got grace instead w00hoo on the first try even, but I feel kind of derp for doing 2 more summons afterward. I think those 10 goddess crystals could of been used to get 280~ dragon crystals. I did get no black during the grace summon up chance though with 10-12 summons but I finally managed to summon some platinums Light shield Jeriusu, Black spear knight dahlia and Benevolence of prayer Saria.

not a bad trade off for not getting the pegasus knight though her skill also looked impressive sitting her in front of mikoto would be a blender factory.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not a bad trade
Are you crazy? You got 2 awesome blacks out of what, 4 rolls? That is marvelous, not "not bad". WTF

@Petite, Fruit. I've been hearing about Sapphire Fairy from Crow since nico stream. I even dreamed today I had one dropping, lol! It was man with green wings, crazy.
Anyway, implementing nocolor fairy means I have another reason to use Happy on Cornelia instead of Kaguya.... Still struggling with decision ;/
At least I have Liana covered up. Showing her really helped me to decide 1000 or 1500 crystals.

btw. For 70/8 I used as reference. First time I used Anna @@

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Emergency Maintenance on February 13th at 13:00~???:
-Temporary Maintenance

February 14th Valentine's Chocolate Priority:
Highest Affection>AW>Obtained EXP Value>Date Obtained

Units rooming in Lita-chan's House won't give any chocolates.

@Anelai:
Was the man with green fairy wing a bishounen with a sharp, pointy face and bottle-shaped body, or was it a stocky beefcake with a cookie-mouth*?

*A cookie-mouth is one that's wide enough that you can insert a whole cookie into it.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First subjugation mission done without relying on videos for a strategy. It's fun doing it blind and on-the-fly without knowing what units I'll need to complete this.

Units Used:
1. Emilia
2. Katie
3. Prince
4. Marius
5. Iris
6. Mehlis
7. Fran
8. Marie
9. Sedis
10. Elva, replaces Emilia
11. Maribelle
-Wait until 100+ sortie points-
12. Jelius, replaces Katie
-Two Water Dragon Appears-
Prevent Maribelle's death with Marius' and Sedis' skill activation
Marie and Fran can gun down one dragon until it loses flight, wait for their deaths
13. Fedora*
14. Olivia*
*Consider placing Olivia first to split the damage between the two instead of having both dragons focus on Olivia
If water dragon passes while still in flight, use Sherry to stall for Mehlis' skill activation
15. Sherry
I never used Eliza during the whole encounter. If I replaced her with Berenice, I could get the whole 500 clear. This map definitely requires multiple blockers near the end and the only way for me to get through is to either awaken Jelius or add Berenice into the team. With Berenice in the team, I should be able to replace Elva near the end of the mission and block the unit that was able to get through.

@Anelai
I have decided on getting all 1500 fragments for Liana. This subjugation mission made me think about needing a high level healer other than Fedora. I can go through it fine with Fedora, but with Liana's bulk she can probably be a lightning rod for the second water dragon while Olivia tanks the first water dragon.

I will have enough platinum armors to get Liana to CC80, but I will lack the required fairies once the event is over. By the end of the event, I should have 20 black fairies but I need 28 black fairies total.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was SD-shape guy with cookie mouth ;p

(and almost naked, looking like a Cupid)

EDIT:

@exkale, I already decided (like 2 posts ago) to farm 1500 but thank you for information. Always nice to see that people pay attention to something I asked few pages ago :)

BTW. Crow just pointed it to me that Anna is holding chocolate now :) Nice little detail.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you crazy? You got 2 awesome blacks out of what, 4 rolls? That is marvelous, not "not bad". WTF
no just 1 black from 3 rolls I did today the platinums are from summons earlier in the month and black spear knight dahila isnt a black unit its just her title

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah right. I was still sleeping, read only "black spear knight" and though about Kurissa.

Still you've been very lucky with rolls (check video I posted for Aarkken)

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I have Lisette (lvl1), Kaguya (lvl37), and Nunnally (CC lvl1). Which amongst the three should I use my Happy Fairy on? Is Lisette any good compared to just using normal witches?

I was considering Kaguya, but I have a feeling my Sherry who's close to being AW'd is better. I only just recently got Nunnally and I managed to CC her too, but I do have other archers like Soma and Daniela. I also have Spica and Xiao Ayaka, but they're both lvl1.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished the event maps, and got a rainbow fairy from the god-tier map (I'm curious if this is a 100% first time drop):

Nanaly, Belinda, and Adelle cheated their way by destroying everything on the right-hand side, but the left-hand Dragonewt Mage and Goblin Gladiator nearly ruined this run, since I was expecting these two to walk towards Nanaly and Adelle. Instead they walked toward the Prince, so I had to quickly retreat my right-hand forces and dump Immortal Queen Karma so she could distract them by playing her guitar on stage while I retreated a few more characters so I could get Iris, Sedis, and Hina deployed before retreating Karma for Lilia to catch the mage, and Claudia to catch the gladiator.

@Mewwy:
You should save Happy for an AW Black Unit. Like whenever you awaken Nanaly (Nunnally), you can quickly raise her to AW99. That will save you a ton of platinum armours and fairies in the long run.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how does the wiki know the stamina /charisma for the dragon invasion maps will be lower during the 2nd half ? I'm just trying to make sure I have enough crystals

Still you've been very lucky with rolls (check video I posted for Aarkken)
checked it maybe that guy should of not summoned so many at once the summon similar petite showed me whenever it summoned blacks it was usually either within the first 3-4 summons or not for a long time 20+ summons so I think it might be wise to prod the gacha with 3-4 summons then stop not that I have been following this rule too closely I will usually buy 30 crystals then summon them all sometimes another 30 after.

my chances have been pretty weird too I've summoned exactly as many blacks as platinums and it took me a long time to summon my first platinums. I really should only be summoning to get Ceria since her +3% increase to fairy drops is very game changing in regard to rainbow fairy drops, but some of these black units are really alluring specifically grace and that pegasus knight

Last edited:

Ashyru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quick question. Wondering which I should go for, Zenobia (not cost reduced) or get myself Aria? (Don't have her yet)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

both? having aria period is good because shes got quite a bit more dmg than katie but cost reducing her down I could see making a huge difference in those maps where they rush you with stuff. Zenobia's awakening ability sounds kind of cool idk if any special effect visually occurs but Id think of her as like almost a samurai awakened. Shes also hot I'd cc her just to see her cgs even if she ends up overshadowed by aria, but that's just my opinion maybe someone can find some reason why you shouldn't get both.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Marcus: Dragonewt event was revivaled some time ago. Every time map cost were a bit different and this is what you see on wiki.

Finally I tried . So far 1 star but I see future in it. Below some of my reflections:
1. My AW Aria and CC Katie are more than enough for soldiers role
2. Love Claudia
3. Carrie alone can't kill Chimera with regen, I had to remove Claire and place Spica just below silver healer. With both of them activation skill (otherwise Spica can't reach Chimera) everything is killed easily, unfortunately too slow. BECAUSE...
4. 2nd goblin mage need to be killed immediately or he will fuck up left side of my sexy team. Next time I will try to catch him with Mischa.
5. Rest of the tactics was fucked up because of this stupid goblin, grey demon just went through the door (he drops 3 crystals)
6. Unicorn came through Carrie when she was still struggling with Chimera. Fortunately I had Azami after her (to help with DPS). Azami catched unicorn and tanked him like a hero. It took me 15 minutes to assasinate him.
7. I couldn't use Ricca properly so I really don't know how she manages

All in all I should 3 star it on my 3rd try, unless someone will show better/easier tactics.

EDIT:

AD 3.
My Imeria is CC24 with no Affection. She wont be better than AW Carrie, am I correct? I must lvl her finally, I like her but had other characters to raise...

Last edited:

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For anyone interested English aigis at nutaku has been released

did someone else saw the whole Nutaku Exclusive character? is the knight that we saw a while ago....

Last edited:

Ashyru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sweet, English Aigis is out? I'm definitely playing ^^ Now i can occupy myself with both EN and JP :3

Kagineko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would it be a bad idea to try summoning twice with 10 stones now in the english version? Or should I hold off until some event with increased rates?

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would it be a bad idea to try summoning twice with 10 stones now in the english version? Or should I hold off until some event with increased rates?
at the begining most people say its better to save it off but we dont actuallly know when events are coming so....... do as you wish if it burns you use them i already did

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A little info on english aigis:
1st: its v1.0.0 lol its gonna be alot behind than jp 1
2nd: i guess some ppl love this..... its uncensored.....
Still checking what they remove... usualy they remove the loli character like in lord of walkure

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A little info on english aigis:
1st: its v1.0.0 lol its gonna be alot behind than jp 1
2nd: i guess some ppl love this..... its uncensored.....
Still checking what they remove... usualy they remove the loli character like in lord of walkure
nutaku dev has confirmed that theyre not removing anything....theyre just increasing bust sizes xD